A Village Vampire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

Rosie moved onto her back, one leg on the ground, one in the air which I held and so kneeling up I fucked her with long slow strokes making her come with a gasp. I exploded inside her, losing control for a moment as the orgasm overwhelmed me and then I moved myself on top of her. She moved her face to the side and so I bit her, drinking deeply. When I had drunk enough, I kissed her on the lips, stroking her breasts and body for several minutes. Her hands grabbed mine and made them squeeze her tits hard.

"That was incredible," she said trying hard to control her breathing.

Fucking Sarah and Millie had been different to all my other victims. They so loved being fucked by me that I had to make them my bride and now I sensed the same feeling in Rosie. I wanted her as my wife what ever she knew.

Lifting myself off her I smiled, bit my wrist and pushed it into her mouth. She drank eagerly. Pulling my wrist away after a while I drank from her again before again making her feed from my wrist. I felt our connection growing stronger and stronger. We repeated this several times until we were firmly bonded.

Later joined by Millie and Sarah my three brides lay with me stroking my body. I explained to Rosie my plan; I was going to explore her mind to try and get the registration plate of the Mercedes.

She nodded and let out a little squeal as I pulled her on top of me entering her mind as I did and telling her to think about the car she had seen. It was quite hard work, but eventually the mist cleared and I could clearly see the registration number of the Mercedes car. I released her mind and she flopped down onto my chest.

"Did you get it master?" She said kissing my chest, breathing heavily from the exertion.

"Oh yes," I replied. "We got it, you wonderful girl. We did it."

She lifted her head and with smiling eyes looked at me.

I kissed her long and hard before kissing Millie and Sarah in the same way.

"I love you all." I announced. "Its now us four rather than us three," and they all nodded happily. "Now get out of here and let me rest." I said.

The three girls left giggling happily. I could see Rosie's plan was to compare notes on fucking me with the other two, but I knew they all loved screwing me, so what was left of my human ego was not threatened. More importantly they had jobs to do.

Millie's job was to find out about the car. Sarah and Rosie would get my new wife moved into the Comet. Rosie had been a great fuck and like Sarah and Millie her beauty meant I fancied her madly, but I also had the feeling having a doctor on the team would be useful.

It took a couple of frustrating days for Millie to turn up anything about the car. Rosie and I spent a lot of the time fruitfully, making love like newly weds do. Sarah and Millie got their fair share of sex too so everyone was happy. Eventually though there was a development, the most likely source of the car seemed to be a small shady dealer running a garage. The owner had a dodgy history of convictions and problems. Millie had already been to see Ron Volt the dodgy owner, but had turned nothing up. Cash buyer, not my fault his details were fake, was his unhelpful response. Millie was however convinced that he knew more than he was saying. So once again it was necessary for me to help.

There was another surprise as Millie and I were heading down to the van that evening to go and see Mr Volt. Sarah intercepted us and gave me a number of a Mr Atkins who wanted me to call him.

"He says it is important," she told me and in a surprised tone added, "he seems to know The Countess."

Intrigued, confused and also surprised, but with no time to do anything there and then I filed the number away for when I had a moment to call him.

"He may run a dodgy dealership, but he sure as hell has a nice house." I gasped as we turned into the driveway of the residence of Mr and Mrs Volt.

"Makes you think doesn't it," replied Millie.

Ron Volt's face dropped and he groaned as he opened the door to Millie and I. He went to shut it in our faces, but a strategically placed foot by Millie stopped him. Happily it did not take long for me to break into his mind and get him to co-operate. As I walked in to the hall I noticed a pretty woman in a black denim shirt and black trousers standing in the kitchen. The attire gave her a bit of a Wild West look, as though she was about to go line dancing or something. As ever lust for a potential victim sprung up inside me, and the scent of her blood made me feel very thirsty.

"This must be your lovely wife," I said and Mrs Volt and I shared a smile allowing me to delve a little into her mind.

Mr Volt however ignored both his wife and my question. He led us from the hall into the lounge and sat on the sofa. It took only a few moments for me to get him to open up and so leaving him to tell Millie all she wanted to know I went to track down Mrs Volt. I was feeling in need of some refreshment. The drive had been a long one.

She was still in the kitchen, cooking, her face dropped when I walked in and she took a long deep breath. Her blonde hair was short; she had brown eyes, which had a worried look. I could sense that her husband never let strangers into the house and she was unhappy not knowing what we wanted or who we were. She had grasped we were police and had seen her husband in trouble many times before. There was a resigned sense of here we go again in her mind.

I placed my hand on the side of her cheek and slowly pulled her towards me for a kiss. She hesitated, gave me a brief kiss and then kissed me properly. Her face was confused, but each kiss was longer and more enthusiastic than the last. I pulled my face away and then my hand. Her head moving to try and maintain contact with my fingers for as long as possible. She was now wearing an apron so I pulled at the cord around her waist, pulling the bow apart and letting the white apron fall onto the floor.

"Take off your shirt." I ordered.

"What here?" she replied.

"Yes here." I said firmly. Her hand pushed some hair back over her ear and she sighed deeply, but looking down she started to pull open the poppers of her shirt. Halfway down she stopped, looked at me for a moment, and then continued. Slowly a white lace bra came into view. When the poppers were all open she ran a hand through her hair and sighed again. I pulled the left side of her shirt open a little and she took the hint and slowly took it off for me. Mrs Volt dropped it on the floor standing quite still, head bowed. My hand ran down her neck making her shiver. I ran a finger under her left bra strap, gently pulling it off her shoulder, as I did this, she leant forward, unclipped her bra and dropped it on top of her shirt. Smiling I pulled her forward for another long kiss, my finger gently rubbing her right breast, loving its softness and the way her nipple was going hard between my fingers. My head moved to kiss her cheek and then her neck.

"Who are you?" she managed to gasp.

I looked at her and slowly ran my index finger down her upper chest and breasts. Again she shivered. My hand rested on a chain around her neck, with a tug I broke it and dropped it. Metal had a tendency to burn my skin like sunlight and so I wanted it out of the way. The only reason us vampires have to avoid crucifixes.

"Who I am is not important," I said, "its what I need that matters. I need your blood." Pushing her head to one side I bit her. She gasped but did not struggle. When I had slated my thirst I kissed her gently and went back to the lounge finding Millie ready to leave.

It took a few more days of hard work by Millie to assemble all the facts. Finally we all met in my hotel room to go over what we knew. Some men who worked for a Mr Jarvis Alonin had bought the car. Mr Volt dealt with Mr Alonin's people a lot, although he was clearly terrified of them. So Mr Alonin might of been the one who had got his lackeys to burn down the convent and so kill The Countess. He was into many things drugs, prostitution, gambling. The rumour was he was trying to get into oil and give his business a legal front to it. All round a real nasty piece of work. The police had nothing on him, but knew he was someone who was ruthless if anyone got in his way.

It still seemed probable the killing of The Countess and her daughters was an accident and we also did not know why he did it, but that would not stop my revenge coming down on him. We also knew he spent much of his time running a club in town which catered for all a "gentleman's" needs. Gambling, escorts, that kind of thing. We decided therefore that Sarah and I would visit the club and see if we could lure Mr Alonin out, read his mind and confirm it was him. Mr Volt was unable to tell us who the man in the Mercedes was. He deliberately ensured he didn't know names or details. Maybe he was one of the people to have actually set the fire. At this stage who knew?

"Oh well if you are taking me to this club I will just have to go shopping," said Sarah cutting across my thoughts. It was true if we were going to the club we would have to look the part. Rosie and Millie announced they were going shopping with her and my brides began to get excited about the trip. In the end we agreed they would all get outfits as it might take more than one visit. The atmosphere was full of excitement as we managed a four-way hug and got ready to put our plan into action.

During the next day while they shopped I broke my rest to phone the mysterious Mr Atkins. I learnt he was a solicitor who handled The Countess's affairs. He explained she left no instructions on how to deal with her estate if anything happened and then said something that shocked me.

"You vampires expect to live forever, so guess it never occurred to her she would need a will."

"You know what she was and what I am?" I replied aghast.

"Of course dear boy." He replied. "Well to be precise I knew she was a vampire and I assumed she had turned you. She never did you know. Turn people I mean. Most of her, sorry your kind, become bloodthirsty killers and get noticed and destroyed. So she hated the idea of creating more killers. You must have been pretty special. "

"Me, special, no, I am afraid you have that wrong." I replied. "I think all I did was let her down."

There was a pause as I began to appreciate more what she had been trying to teach me.

Mr Atkins coughed and then continued, "Please don't worry your secret is safe with me and my firm. Indeed I hope you will allow my company to continue to look after your affairs as we did hers. The firm has dealt with The Countess for many generations."

"OK, that would be helpful, carry on as you have been." I said without thinking. My mind was trying to come to terms with an idea that had never occurred to me. A human being would know about us and be relaxed about knowing. Upsetting him seemed like a bad idea, but I could also sense how scared he was of me. Mr Atkins and I had a long chat trying to put each other at ease. He had looked after The Countess's considerable estate and when he heard about the convent tried to contact her. In the end realising she was one of the three victims. Unsure what to do, and with me as the only other person connected to her through the income she was paying me, he decided I should get the whole estate.

Of course I thanked him warmly and made him take a large payment from the estate for his trouble. Again it seemed to me this was someone else I needed on my team if I was to survive.

We agreed I would send someone over to see what getting the estate meant and to meet Mr Atkins and generally sort out what had to be done. Rosie seemed to be the ideal person to deal with all of this. I was shocked to learn I was now a billionaire, owned a jet and many houses around the world. Mr Atkins also assured me he knew how to move me around the world safely, allowing for what he called my special needs.

"There was only one thing," he said nervously.

"Let me guess, I can't bite you or your family." I observed, realising even over the phone I could read his mind. I realised this was something he knew how to do. He would open his mind, so presumably The Countess could relax that he was not hiding anything.

"That's right. Do you give me your word?" He replied.

The way he said it and what I saw in his mind made me realise for him this was no laughing matter. A human dealing with so powerful a beast of course fears the beast turning on him and so I gave him my solemn word. I meant it too.

The ladies returned early evening from their shopping trip. A couple of suits for me and I waited with bated breath to see what outfits they had bought.

Sarah's dress was amazing, dark blue and below the knee in length. It was cut low across her wonderful breasts with straps starting narrow and then tapering out as they went over her shoulders. At the back it had a diamond shape cut out with a couple of buttons at the top to hold it together. Seeing a woman's bare back in a dress was always sexy. There were buttons all the way down the back of the skirt. I felt my cock go immediately hard as I saw her.

"You look amazing." was all I could say. As I have said I loved and fancied all three of my brides, but tonight Sarah did look incredible.

A laughing Rosie sat bedside me and ran her hand over my groin.

"I think he likes it," she laughed and Sarah did a little curtsey and blushed.

The other outfits were held back. The girls insisting that I would only see them when I was taking them out. The bill for the clothes was enormous.

"We better win big at this club." I groaned before thinking as a billionaire I could afford it now what ever happened.

Not catching my prey

The club was pretty special, something beyond my modest experience. The ladies on the door were stunning, dressed in short black little numbers which struck a nice balance between sexy and elegant. They were well spoken and charming to us as we entered.

The security men although clearly bulky and able to handle themselves were also respectful and in the background. They called you sir or madam and were more than able to make light conversation with humour. So you knew they were there but I assumed as long as you behaved they would be invisible.

The room was amazing. The carpet pile was deep and luxurious, the gambling tables made of the finest mahogany, the lights above a row of crystal chandeliers that glistened. The casino clearly had been built with a no expense spared approach. The money lavished upon it meant it lacked nothing in style and glamour.

Sarah and I stood at the door taking the whole scene in. The people attending the club were all well dressed; expensive suits and designer dresses. The ladies dripped in jewellery and top brand accessories. Fortunately we had both dressed to fit in. Sarah looking stunning in her dress and she had added some fine earrings and a necklace, so she looked like a woman of means.

We headed for the bar. Actually perhaps bars would be a better word, as it was huge. Firstly there was a Champagne bar at one end, then a cocktail bar in the middle and at the other end a more traditional area serving all the usual spirits, wine and beers. Sarah ordered a cocktail from the list and I of course had to settle for water.

An incredibly attractive lady appeared at our side.

She said, "Hi I am Chantel, my colleague said you wanted to open an account Mr Greenson?"

"Yes please." I replied.

So we sat with the young lady. Deposited a million pounds into my account and listened whilst she explained about the casino. The games we could play, how we could learn to play them if we weren't experienced. The rooms and other facilities the club offered. Paperwork done, the lady left telling us to ask if we had any questions, and wishing us an enjoyable evening.

The question we wanted to ask, but couldn't, was how did we get to meet Mr Jarvis Alonin?

Sarah and I sat at the poker table and as planned Sarah began to play. Poker had been a favourite game of mine as a human so even if I had no great talent I knew what to do. My telepathy would now give me an unfair advantage. Using my ability to read people's minds I could of course work out the right hands to bet on and those not to. My link to Sarah's mind then told her how to play and what to do.

Occasionally as well I could get another player to make a mistake. Finally one of those "movie" moments arrived when a player had a great hand, but Sarah had a better one. She went all in and won big. At least this had us noticed, but we were no nearer a meeting. In films this kind of hand results in a fight and people yelling cheat. Here people just wished us congratulations.

So we left the casino around a million pounds up, but no nearer a meeting. A million pounds up, pretty funny for an ordinary guy from a little village.

So we returned the next night for a repeat performance, this time I took Rosie. Hoping that big wins with two different women would get us noticed.

Rosie had dressed in black. Her outfit was just as great as Sarah's. She had picked a knee length dress, with a large slit up the side to show off her legs. Red shoes, with a very expensive diamond necklace, setting off the V-neck top. Much like Sarah did, she got very admiring looks. Again we played poker, winning some big hands and we again quit when we were about a million pounds up. Once more no one came near us so we left richer, but no nearer our goal. It all seemed like a game of monopoly being two million pounds up. Very unreal.

The third night I went back again, this time with Millie. I had not wanted to take her, as there was a chance someone would recognise a DI who had been sniffing around, but we needed to get a reaction. Millie dressed to be noticed for sure, abandoning the elegance of Sarah and Millie for a more obvious style. Her black dress was short way above the knee and very low cut, showing most of her breasts. Her hair hung over her shoulders with bright red lipstick, finally black high-heeled shoes and bare legs meant no man could not look twice.

Once again we played and once again we won. Telling Sarah and Millie it was ok to join us, all four of us gathered at the club for the last hour and we loudly celebrated our success, hoping someone would take the bait. At four o'clock in the morning security very politely asked us to leave, as it was closing time. Frustrated I wondered if withdrawing the money would work so I went to get my £3.2 million pounds profit, leaving just the deposit I started with.

The lady cashier congratulated me. Transferred the money to the account I gave her and with a smile said they hoped to see me soon. Deflated we left. In some ways it was funny most people would be over the moon with such a win.

Closing in

So we cut a pretty miserable foursome when we met up the following evening. We had tried to prick Alonin's protective bubble, but there had been no reaction. Its fair to say I was a little nervous he was keeping his powder dry and would attack us when we were not expecting it, but although I kept my eyes and mind open I saw or sensed nothing untoward.

A couple of nights later Millie arrived having completed more investigations into Mr Alonin. The good news was she was sure she had identified his main two heavies. One was called Darius Kronkin and the other Petru Golov. From what the authorities knew it was a reasonable guess that Mr Alonin would use these gentlemen to set such a fire. Of course at this point we did not know if he had. The look into their backgrounds was encouraging, former Special Forces who had worked as mercenaries for a while before going into employment with Mr Alonin. It was believed they were normally his security but capable of so much more when needed. Rosie confirmed one of them had been the man she met and of course had bought the car, so lots of evidence, but as they say in the movies "only circumstantial."

braindump
braindump
302 Followers