A Visit From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were nothing but jell-o and she had to lean against the wall for support as she patted her skirt down into place. Jesse quickly zipped up and retrieved the food bag, looking completely innocent of any lascivious behavior just moments earlier.

"Oh, it's you Kari." Mrs. Zander shushed her Pomeranian. "Clover here thought she heard something."

"Hey there buddy." Jesse squatted down to pet the dog.

"I'm sorry. That was probably us." Kari apologized, hoping her hair didn't look like it had just exploded on her head. Or that her makeup wasn't smeared all over her face. "I'm horribly ticklish as Jesse discovered when he touched my elbow and I just—"

Mrs. Zander smiled approvingly at Jesse who had the Pomeranian wagging its furry bottom happily, oblivious to Kari's excuses. "It's about time you found a nice boy. Clover never did like the other one very much." And Mrs. Zander believed her dog to be an excellent judge of character.

"Smart dog." Jesse said, patting Clover one last time before standing up again. "And I am very sorry if we bothered you, Ma'am."

"Not at all, dear. It was time for Clover's nightly constitutional anyway." Mrs. Zander assured him.

"Would you like me to take her for her walk this evening?" He offered, taking her by surprise. Obviously that was not a gesture the good dentist would have ever made.

"Oh my heaven's no. But thank you." She backed out of the alcove smiling sweetly, completely charmed my Jesse. "The night air is good for me as well."

Kari looked at Jesse with newfound appreciation. She waited for the outer door to close before she spoke again. "Damn you're good."

"Cute pooch." Jesse said easily. "Besides, I didn't want Clover running over and licking at the cum running down your legs."

Kari looked down and blushed hotly. "Okay, I think I've had just about all the 'public sex' I can handle for a while." She headed for the stairs. "How would you like to finish this up in a nice, private, comfy bed instead?"

Jesse slid his arm around her shoulders and climbed the stairs with her. "I would like that very much. It's been far too long since I've seen your tits." He laughed at her chagrined look. "Hey, I've fantasized about them for a long time." He stopped her to drop a brief kiss on her swollen mouth. "But I am glad to say that the rest of you is pretty damned spectacular, too."

******

They stood awkwardly near the fountain in front of the main entrance of the corporate center he would be going into shortly. "So, uhm, you're okay getting to the airport this afternoon?" Kari asked, dusting a phantom piece of lint from his jacket collar.

Was she as reluctant as he was to see this thing between them come to an end too? "Yeah. No problem. I can get a cab." Jesse assured her, pushing a lock of windblown hair out of her eyes.

"Okay. Great." She gave him a quick hug. "Good luck then today. I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead."

"Thanks." Jesse hesitated, knowing what he wanted to say but having no idea how to say it. "Kari…you know, if I get a decent job offer there's a chance that I may be coming back here."

Kari nodded, chewing her lip thoughtfully. Obviously that possibility had weighed on her mind as well.

"I, uhm, I've had a really great time with you this weekend." Jesse took a step closer and caught her hand in his. "And if I come back I'd really like to see more of you."

Kari grinned slightly. "I'm not too sure there's anything you haven't seen already."

Jesse wasn't sure if that was a rejection or not. "I wouldn't mind seeing it again either." He told her, watching her carefully.

Kari stood up on tiptoe and gave him a quick, hot kiss. "I really hope you get the job here." Grinning, she pressed a piece of paper into his hand. "Call me." She straightened his tie and wiped off a smudge of lipstick before heading back to her car.

Only after he had watched her pull into traffic did he look down at the note in his hand.

Tell them you can start right away…

My tits miss you!!

Jesse smiled broadly and headed for the entrance of the building with a spring to his step. He had a job interview to nail.