A Visit to an Arcade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another game starts up soon, and I soon realize these must be better players, because the motion rarely ceases; one phallus or the other always seem to be moving. They are not calling their shots, however; I wonder if someone asked them not to? By the end of the game I am nearly whimpering with need, but apparently you are not quite ready to let me down.

I hang above the table, not realizing just how good the view really is from below. You tell me later that the reason no one in the last game called any shots is because they were having so much fun watching me squirm, within the limits of my bonds. After all, being securing at wrists, elbows, shoulders, waist, upper thighs, knees, and ankles, I am not going very far.

For two more games you let me stay there, and even when the clit vibe does go off it is never long enough to let me climax. Finally, you bring me down and take me back to the prep room. I can barely react when you release the bonds; you only roll me over, secure my hands, and say "no touching!" before moving me again.

Chapter 5 -- The Pinball Machine (Finally!)

"There are several games left, but mostly they are variations on these two," you tell me as you lay me down on a new board. "The racing machine works about the same as the jet ski, and the darts very similar to the pool. The privacy booths will be close to what we tested. The classic arcade games will be toned-down versions of the pinball machine, your personal brainstorm. Therefore, we'll do pinball now, before heading home."

As I hear this, I'm not sure if I want to grin or cry. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get off, which I'm feeling desperate for now...that's the way I had the machine planned in my head. However, I know that the longer I stay in it, the more intense it will get. Unlike the other games, the intensity of the sensations will depend on not only the player's actions, but their total score as well. Still, there's something incredible about a husband & lover who not only builds the machine from a fantasy, but creates an entire business around it!

As you hook me up, I recognize most of the elements. The nipple clamps are back, though very lightly (for now!). The same for the clip on my clit, and both dildos. Instead of being bound spread-eagled, however, you have placed my hands right behind my head, forcing my breasts straight out. Soon I am vertical again, on my knees (thankfully on a well-padded surface), pressed against some type of vertical board. I'm strapped to a frame, which is actually rather comfortably padded, with bands at the waist and around each upper arm and thigh. There seem to be wires every which way.

"Now, I shouldn't need to tell you much about this one, but I'll give you the high points, since I designed a few modifications," you say as you move me out of the prep room one more time.

1.Each time the player actually hits the ball with a paddle, you will get spanked. I bet you didn't even notice that there is an opening just the right size in the back of your board! In this case, the intensity will be decided on for you; I've set it pretty light, though if a client is in the mood it can be much harder.

2.Once again, your nipple vibrators will activate as soon as the game begins. They will not be turned off, though it is possible for them to be tightened.

3.Certain spots in the machine, in addition to scoring bonus points, will activate various parts of your equipment. I will leave it to you to discover which ones activate what.

4.You will again be in full view of the audience; you will be placed where the traditional upright display would be located on a standard pinball machine. It would be much less fun if the player couldn't observe the results!

5.If an orgasm is detected, the player with be given 1 extra ball. He or she can earn another extra ball for each 2 orgasms thereafter.

"I think that covers it. You'll spend the rest of our time here at this station...enjoy!"

Unlike the last two experiences, this time I get an excellent player for the very first game. I can only figure that you probably asked around and rigged it that way. As soon as the game starts, I feel a slap behind me. It's not hard, and in my already-excited state, even adds to the experience. I'm a bit surprised you came up with this addition, but it's certainly working!

I don't have to wait long. Soon every item I have has activated except the clit clip. The dildos are smoothly stroking in and out, my nipples are humming with excitement, and the spanks continue at semi-regular intervals. I hear you whisper in my ear, "he is still on his very first ball, sweetheart...I forgot to tell you that the computer tracks that as well. Your clit won't get buzzed until the second ball, so don't worry that something is broken..."

Now I'm feeling even more frustrated, since you know that without the clit stimulator it will take me much longer to reach a climax. Suddenly there is a pause in the spanking, and the clit vibe turns on. The jolt of it sends me spiraling upwards, until suddenly it turns off. "What?" I say, not even realizing I have spoken out loud.

You sound rather please with yourself as you explain it to me. "Ah...this is backward from the other devices, dear. It will stay on unless the player hits one specific scoring spot that will turn it off. He will have to hit it again with the ball in order to turn it back on." Sure enough, soon it starts up again. The speed of everything else has increased, as well. Clearly this guy is racking up a pretty good score. "Oh -- another thing," you hear in your ear, "he knows that if he can make you come he will get a longer game. He's very good, isn't he? I would guess he will make an effort to avoid turning it off again!"

I hope you do not require me to answer, because I am rapidly losing the ability to do so. Both vibrators are pumping in and out, now at higher speeds, and with the clit vibe going steadily I'm coming within seconds. This time I can hear the sirens, see the lights announce this to the spectators, and can even hear the whooping of the crowd. The orgasm goes on, and on...I begin to worry that I cannot take this, but this timing must be programmed as well. I am nearly ready to scream before the vibe goes quiet. The other items reduce their speed but are rapidly increasing again. It's not long before I'm both anticipating and fearing the the clit vibe will start up again. Do I (will he?) have to wait until the next ball start up? Or will it only stay off for a predetermined time? Can he turn it on my hitting the same switch? One thing that hasn't stopped is the constant swatting on my rear. This was never part of my original "design" but it's surprisingly effective, and it's keeping me "warm."

I have my answer soon enough. There is another pause for a new ball, then the clit vibe starts up again. The other things have not caught up again, but soon I am once again on the verge of coming. This is only the third ball, and I know I have at least one more to survive...then I remember that this is only the first game!

As the next climax hits, I wonder how long you plan to stay this evening. Then I'm not thinking at all. I wait for the next pause in the game, so I can brace for the vibe to go again, but it suddenly starts up again without any warning. I realize that the player must have hit the trigger point I learned about earlier, and I begin to wonder if this one game is going to last the whole night!

This time, however, even with the vibe going, it takes my body longer to build up to the release point. Before that happens, there is a pause and I know he is on his last ball. My nipples are being gripped much more firmly now than they were at the beginning; I am sure that the pressure is directly related to the score on the game. Hopefully there is a cap set, though...pressure is good, but pain isn't nearly so good! The dildos are again increasing in speed, and now they are twisting as they plunge in and out. I barely have a chance to register the difference -- is it because he is on his bonus ball? Soon I am coming yet again, and I know I have extended the exquisite torment to a fifth ball.

Eventually the player loses his last ball. All motion ceases, the nipple stimulators ease up, and the vibration ceases in my clit as well. The spanking stops as well, thankfully. Though I did come a fourth time, I am glad that the game is over. Hopefully I won't have to deal with that skilled a player again for a while, yet! I hear your voice in my ear again: "Well dear, it looks like your game is a hit. I hope you recover quickly, because there's a long queue of people waiting to play! And oh, by the way...the player who just finished is someone who is well-known as a good player in the area...they call him the Pinball Wizard!"

You leave me there another half-hour or so, but none of the other players manage to wrest more than one orgasm at a time from my tired body. They try, though...boy do they try! Eventually, you unhook me and take me back to the prep room. None of my muscles seem to work, and I'm pretty sure I have a dopey, exhausted look on my face as you remove the hood and all the other attachments. I'm sore, and you gently help me put on my clothes.

"I think the business will be a hit, with advertising like you," you say after a moment. "Though, clearly, we'll have to rely on word-of-mouth! It remains to be determined how we will staff this section of the arcade, though; we can take volunteers, or more likely we can charge for the privilege. I suppose if we must, we can hire people but I suspect they would wear out quickly! There's a private exit here we can use." You pause, then give me a gentle kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day, dear"

I smile, rather ruefully. "I'll probably have enough energy to thank you properly by the time we get home...but remind me to be careful what I wish for next time!"

I smile again when I hear you say, "There will definitely be a next time!"

12