A Visit to Prague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was sure she was at her limit and that he was penetrating her to her max, but to her dismay she reached down to discover that she had barely made any progress, and she still had another 25 percent to go. She feared that this was simply too much for her, yet she ached to complete the fantasy. She would have to completely surrender herself to him in a different way than she imagined, and the thought both intrigued and terrified her. Could she do it? How could she trust this massive stranger, with all his pent up desire? Before her mind could wander any further, he hoisted her roughly off the bench and perched her on the dressing table, turning on the dressing table lights as he did it.

Now she could see him, both of them, bathed in the warm, bright dressing table light, their perfect bodies dressed in a sheen of sweat. It made her nervous to be in this bright light, but she new he needed to see her; men like him may never get to see women like her naked in full light. He was beautiful in his own rough way, more animal than man, a lunging, marbled mountain of muscle and cock, hulking and almost too big for the room. He had to be easily over 6'7", his head was as tall as the doorway and he was as wide, with heavily muscled shoulders, a narrow, muscular waist and a squared, angular butt. His cock was indeed impressive, but only in proportion to his body. It still frightened her and she tried not to fixate on it. He eyed her, stepping away to take in her whole body, his gaze fixing systematically on her breasts, then her stomach, then lower to her cunt and her legs. She unclipped her hair and let it fall over her shoulders, leaned back on her arms, casually dangled her long legs off the dressing table, then she locked eyes with him and smiled, proud, confident, inviting. He eyed her like he was assessing a worthy opponent, planning his tactics. Muttering under her breath what sounded like a wolf whistle, he stepped close to her again. His broad chest breathed heavy against her as he those massive arms behind her and slid her cunt closer to the edge of the dressing table, lifting her by the ass and easing her back onto his cock.

This time when he entered her, now sure she could take him, there was nothing gentle about it. He was too tall for the dressing table so he lifted her off it, using her weight to slide her down the final few inches of his cock. He thrust as hard as he dared, locking eyes with her in a foreign, alienlike way, leaning his thighs against the dressing table and watching himself fuck her in the dressing table mirror. First he ignored her cries, lost in the moment, and then he tried to help her, spreading her legs wider around his body to help her take him. To her, it was a completely overwhelming moment, nothing else had ever felt like this, both so wonderful and so painful at the same time. She could barely move except to hang from his neck like a ragdoll, so he wrapped her long, limp legs around him and, walking a few steps, rested her back against the hotel room door. Now she could see him fucking her in the dressing table mirror, her lithe golden legs around his waist, his thick thighs pumping his cock into her, impressively, to its hilt. He was relishing what must be a rare moment for him, being able to sink his entire dick into a woman, it throbbed inside her, sometimes going mercifully a little softer, but then hardening again like a fist. The deep thrusting seemed to go on for hours, and she lost all sense of time.

He walked again, carrying her effortlessly, shifting her onto her back on the edge of the bed and spread her legs high, propping her ankles above his shoulders. His weight crushed down and folded her powerless, yoga-trained body in half, and there he pounded deeper still into her, nudging into her cervix and filling her cunt completely. The ceiling became a blur as wave after wave of pain and pleasure washed over her and his heavy body dominated her like she had never been before. She could barely breathe, she made no sound. She realized that this must be sort of what it might feel like to be a smaller woman, maybe even to be raped, and even though this thought shocked her, it made her come in the most primal way. To his surprise, for the first time ever a woman was fucking him back, opening up to him and meeting his powerful thrusts with hers. He had never seen a woman who could open her legs this wide, she was like a contortionist, her knees were resting on her shoulders with no apparent resistance. But even with her flexible, strong body, he knew she could only take so much of this. He put his hand on her flat belly, where he thought he could feel himself thrusting well past her belly button, and he wondered how it was even possible for her to be enjoying this, he was crushing her and she was so tight, but she was strong and he knew she wanted this. She would be sore later for sure, hopefully wanting more.

He held her down hoping to save something for later, but this only made her come more. He then wedged her arms behind and underneath her body on the bed, making her back arch and her tits stand out even more. In this increasingly powerless position, her arms straight underneath her back, she instinctively cupped her ass while he fucked her half-standing on the edge of the bed, levering her by the knees. Watching her breasts shake and heave with each thrust, hearing her sighs and whimpers, was more than he could bear and he collapsed on top of her, gathering up her beautiful body under him and completely engulfing it, listening to her gasp and writhe under him, breathing. He had never felt so powerful even with timid Russian women, somehow it was even better with this athletic, mysterious foreigner. Just laying there, feeling him so close to her, she came again, her cunt clamping tightly around him, sucking hungrily on his cock. It was more than he could resist and with a final, merciless salvo of thrusts, he exploded deep insider of her, groaning and shaking in that strong, silent way, and collapsing on top of her. There was nothing to say, and they breathed together, flinching, his cock still huge inside her even as it softened. She felt naughty and violated, yet proud all at the same time, her body shaking and spent, her mind blank. He cleaned and dressed quickly, wrote her a note with his phone number, kissed her and almost laughingly patted her sore cunt, and left, and as she lay there, alone again, she smiled to herself, wondering what surprises the next notecard would bring to her hotel room.

12