A Visit to the Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Raewyn approached me, shoeless and minus her stockings now, I looked down and to my amazement saw that my cock was standing up to attention, pointing almost to my chin!

Raewyn straddled my face, her pussy strong smelling and more odorous than her employer's, but again it was tasty. I laved away for about a minute and then Raewyn, like her mistress before her, let loose a salty stream of urine, which also caught me unawares.

Again I opened my mouth to drink down the golden gusher, grasping her firm buttocks to keep her against my mouth as I did.

At last she ended her piss and I licked her as clean as it was possible. Then she stepped back from me and regarded my stiffy: "I see what you mean, madam, he does like it!"

"Time to get you into a shower," said my mistress, who then ushered me into a bathroom. I was allowed to clean myself in a semi-cool spray, then she was waiting with a towel to pat me dry.

In the next room was a massage table which I was told to climb onto, then both the mistress and the head girl rubbed soothing cream onto my back, buttocks and aching balls.

After the treatment, I was helped into my clothes by the pair. Then the headmistress gave me a slow kiss, full on my mouth and asked: "Do you think you'd like another session with the headmistress, Lee?"

I nodded, eagerly. For some reason I felt rejuvenated, alive, vibrant!

"And do you think you'll do better in the test next time?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

I returned her smile: "I doubt it mistress, I think I'm destined to be your - what was it? - 'thickest, dumbest, most stupid' pupil again."

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said. "You'd be surprised how many of my students get all the questions wrong!"

12