A Visit to the Schmitts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My male member while not stiff was definitely not asleep; I felt its length begin to unfurl and thought that it might be interesting to let one side of my shorts sort of expose the end of it along with my balls. It wasn't like I was flaunting it or anything. You would have to be under the table to see it and people weren't supposed to do that. I got more excited the more I thought about the possibility that I might just get my wish to expose my pubescent cock to my friend's mother. She would no longer think of me as a little boy if she could see how large my cock had become and that I had a nice thatch of pubic hair and peach fuzz all over my balls much unlike I had when I was her neighbor those years back. I was getting so nervous that it became difficult to steady my hand, as I made the requisite effort needed to play the game. The game seemed to take a very long time for the next half hour or so - but I was in a continual state of excitement knowing that my cock and balls were hanging out of the leg of my trunks. At last it happened, Mrs. Schmitt dropped a piece of play money under the table; surely she must go down to pick it up. My cock literally twitched with anticipation. As Mrs. Schmitt bent down to get the money I spread my legs to ensure that my cock was fully exposed. I could not see if she saw me or not, but when she got up she excused herself to get a drink. Now my excitement was turning to fear - what if she saw me and thought I was an overly horny kid - would she tell my mother. When she returned, she acted very normally, even casually, but I was sure she had seen me. I wasn't sure if I had been seen, but was still so excited about having my cock hanging out that I found it difficult to concentrate on finishing the game. I don't remember who won but it was either John or Greta. As they intently counted their money, I drifted to other thoughts.

John and Greta said that there was a movie coming on that they really wanted to see. It was about a guy who was accused of a crime he didn't commit and how he was running away from the law. I told them that it was fine with me if they watched without me because I wanted to relax and that I had brought some comic books that I wanted to read so I'd just go up and do that until the movie was over. Actually I wanted to go to the bathroom and stroke my cock until I came. I was so excited I was tingling and yet afraid that I had crossed some invisible line by exposing myself that had put me in danger of getting in trouble. Mrs. Schmitt told her kids that she needed to work on her nails as they were a fright so she'd be upstairs too if the children needed her.

As she went into her bathroom, my curiosity overpowered my urge to masturbate right then and there. The light from the master bathroom poured into the master bedroom and I thought that if I sneaked into the room I might be able to see her without her knowing. My lust overpowered my good sense and I crawled down beside the bed. Half of me keep thinking how crazy this was and the other half pushed me forward saying don't be a wuss. I could see that Mrs. Schmitt's robe was hanging on the door and that she was apparently working on her toenails rather than on her fingernails. She had one leg propped up on the vanity and was busy with an emery board shaping her nails. Knowing that she had no panties, I was sure I could sneak another glance of her pussy. Unfortunately she had her right leg up on the counter and I was on the left so I couldn't see anything. I had to wait it out; I sure as hell hoped that movie was interesting downstairs as I didn't want either John or Greta to know what I was really up to now. After what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few minutes, Mrs. Schmitt changed feet. She propped up her left leg but from behind the bed I still couldn't really see. However, I quickly figured that if I eased under the bed I could look up under the flap of her nightgown that was now obscuring her thighs and crotch from my current vantage point. With an intense sense of urgency, I plotted how I needed to slide under the bed quickly and quietly so that I could get to the other side in time to see Mrs. Schmitt's stretched snatch. Unfortunately, in my haste, I bumped into a box of pictures that was under the bed before glimpsing a thing. However, I made enough noise to startle Mrs. Schmitt.

Now I was dead. I froze. I stopped breathing and just froze. "Steven", Mrs. Schmitt called out, "was that you?" I was too scared to answer. Maybe if I didn't answer she'd forget about it - I could back out of here and all would be well. Unfortunately for me, Mrs. Schmitt swiftly went across the hall to John's room where I was supposed to be. Not finding me there she quickly returned at which time she saw that the comforter on the bed was ruffled and there were scuffmarks on the carpet from where I had shimmied under the bed. She lifted up the comforter and she saw me there. Her tone turned sharp and she ordered me to get out from under the bed. "You've been spying on me haven't you young man". I fumbled with the words to reply. I said, "no ma'am". "Well then what were you doing?" I realized that my answer had been pretty lame. She walked over to the door and locked it. Then she came back and asked me, "Just what were you looking at, Steven?" I said, "I don't know". Then she turned to me again and said, "You know that is not true and I know that is not true". "Do you want me to tell your mother?". I stammered, "No ma'am, please don't tell my mother, I didn't mean anything, I was just curious" and figuring I had nowhere to go but down I added, "You are a very attractive woman Mrs. Schmitt". This was partially true and seemed to change her mood a little; she was an average looking woman but she was nearly naked which put her into the realm of goddess to me.

Mrs. Schmitt asked me to sit down and then she said, "You know, it's been a long time since a man has wanted to look at me. My husband Nick is always on travel with his job and I suspect he's having affairs on me. I say to hell with him, he doesn't even look at me when I dress up in my finest dresses or get my hair done. Lately even lingerie hasn't helped. Lord knows its been months since there have been any marital moments between us". Then she turned on me again, "You were spying on me weren't you Steven."

"Yes, ma'am" I begrudgingly admitted.

"Don't you think I should tell your mother?" she asked.

"No ma'am".

"All right, we need to get something straight right now. You were spying on me. You were caught and now you are going to have to make things right or I am going to tell your mother. You are a very dirty young man, don't you think I saw you peaking up my nightie last night and tonight".

Now I was petrified.

"Weren't you watching me after I got out of the shower this afternoon?" Again I couldn't speak. And then she hit me with the kicker, "You were exposing yourself downstairs weren't you? Don't you think I didn't see you letting yourself hang out. If Greta were to have seen that, well I just don't know what I would do". If only she knew! Then she added, "I was willing to overlook all of this until you came in here an invaded my privacy. Let's just see how you feel when your privacy is invaded. Drop those trunks!"

"Mrs. Schmitt!", I protested.

"Now, you listen young man, you are the one who has been looking up my nightie - it is only fair that you should be exposed now too". Then she reached to either side of me and tugged down my shorts. For some reason, in all of this I forgot that she was wearing a sheer enough nightgown that I could see the darkness of her areola. But the sight of them so close and the vulnerability that I felt at having my trunks pulled down to my ankles was having quite an effect on me. My cock stood as straight as a soldier.

Mrs. Schmitt ordered me to go into the master bathroom and stand facing the mirror. I saw myself and next to me was Mrs. Schmitt. Next she ordered, "Now I want you to feel shame for what you have done to me". "Start stroking that cock". Then she reached over the sink and grabbed a container of baby oil and squirted some of it onto my cock. She stood staring at my reflection in the mirror for a while as I stroked away. Then she turned around so that she was between me and the mirror. She sat on the vanity and pulled open her nightgown and then spread her legs. She parted her pussy lips with her fingers and said, "This is what you were looking at isn't it Steven?".

I uttered, "yes, ma'am".

"You like what you see, don't you Steven?"

Again, "Yes, ma'am".

"You don't want me to tell your mother that I caught you spying on me and jerking off now do you?"

"No ma'am", I replied.

"Well, the one thing I want you to remember is that spying isn't fair, because it gives you pleasure but the person that you are spying on does not get pleasure".

"Yes, ma'am"

"Were you getting pleasure when you saw me running naked through the house?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Were you getting pleasure when you stared at my vagina under the table?"

"Yes, ma'am... Mrs. Schmitt, I can't keep rubbing my cock like this or I'm going to cum"

Then she ordered, "Stop rubbing yourself, Steven".

I stopped but my cock was now deep purple and on the verge of the explosion of a lifetime. I would probably shoot right into Mrs. Schmitt's face if I didn't stop stroking away at my greased flagpole.

"Now, Steven wouldn't it be more fair for me to have some pleasure now?"

"Yes, ma'am, I replied that would be fair"

"Then I think that you should make me cum"

"Pardon me, Mrs. Schmitt, you want me to make you cum?"

"Unless you want me to call your mother and tell her that I caught you whacking off while you spied on me, you will make me cum."

"Yes ma'am". I had goosebumps all over my body; I was feeling intense anticipation mixed with the fear that either John or Greta might come looking for me at any moment.

The musky aroma of her pussy was quite intoxicating. Ordering me around was definitely having an affect on her as her pussy was leaking wetness that had moistened her pubic hair and left a shiny sheen on her puffy wet inner lips.

"Steven, now you are going to be a good boy and stick your tongue into my cunt". I couldn't believe my friend's mother had told me to put my tongue in her cunt, but I knew that if I didn't Mrs. Schmitt would tell my mother the part of the truth that made me look like a pervert. I was petrified and willing to do almost anything to keep this from getting back to my mother. I had never tasted a woman's musk as until this visit I had never even seen a woman's pussy up close like this.

I slowly lowered myself closer to her snatch. I hesitantly inched towards her. I was afraid I was going to spluge all over the floor as I got closer to that lovely plump snatch. Mrs. Schmitt's snatch was even plumper and juicier than her daughter Greta's was earlier today. Despite the thick pubic hair, her outer lips were obviously nice plump mounds.

As her pinkness lay before me, she ordered, "Now get you tongue in there and make me cum. I don't want you just licking around the outside by my clit and slit. You have been a very bad boy Steven and for your punishment you need to put your tongue as deep into my vagina as it will go. Do you understand, Steven?"

"Yes, ma'am", I whispered. As I leaned forward I found the taste of her freshly bathed pussy was quite sensational; her pussy was so wet that my tongue was quickly covered and overflowing in her wetness.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me so hard that I could scarcely breathe. "Lick deeply, Steven. I am going to cum in your face, you naughty boy". She thrust her hips forward and back taking my tongue in and out of the depths of her snatch like a pistoning cock. Her juices were dripping down my chin.

I cried out. "I want to cum, Mrs. Schmitt"

"Not until I do, you filthy young man", she rasped, "now be good and eat my pink cunt, let me feel your teeth, nibble on my clit"

"Oh please let me cum, Mrs. Schmitt", I implored. She did not answer. She stopped speaking and her vagina began contracting around my tongue; her hips were gyrating and then she moaned and laid still. I had made her cum.

Now I was like an animal in heat. I wanted to impale that sweet snatch with my ramrod hard, purple cock. I stood to try to slide my twitching member into Mrs. Schmitt's sopping wet cunt. She pushed against my belly to prevent me from entering her and then pulled her nightie completely off over her head.

She then cupped the sides of her large mammaries and squeezed them together and said, "Why don't you show me how much you like these big titties by coating my hard nipples with your semen, Steven". She then opened her cleavage and folded her soft titflesh around my shaft, which completely surrounded it. I could feel her ample tits pushing against my shaft and down to my sack. In my heightened state of arousal that was all I needed to push me over the edge.

"Ooooo, I'm cumming", I moaned. Mrs. Schmitt grabbed my shaft and placed the tip of my glans on her left nipple. My first blast of spunk jetted out onto her nipple and areola and dripped down between her cleavage, then she aimed my cock at her right nipple giving it a bath as well. Next she did something that really surprised me, she let go of her breast and cupped my balls and leaned forward and took the head of my penis into her mouth. This felt unbelievably good. My balls were straining with an exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure - it felt so good and yet it felt so wrong. Cumming in Mrs. Schmitt's mouth would be so wrong and yet my mind no longer had any control over my penis. As much as her maneuver startled and shocked me, I was simply past the point of no return. My cock spasmed two or three more times into Mrs. Schmitt's mouth. She seemed to relish it as with each spasm she lightly squeezed my balls and bobbed her head forward so that her lips were three quarters of the way down my shaft. She continued to gently suck and bob up and down and flick her tongue on my shaft for several seconds after I had lost the last of my load.

As the swelling in my cock began to subside, Mrs. Schmitt concluded that there was no more semen to extract from me for now. She slowly extracted my cock from her mouth and she swallowed what jism hadn't already made its way down her throat. Suddenly Mrs. Schmitt and I realized that if we wanted to ensure that John and Greta did not ever find out what had happened we needed to get moving. She scrambled to grab two washcloths. She tossed one to me and began to clean my spunk off of her breasts and got the drips that had spilled to the floor as best she could.

She said, "You had better use soap to wash your face, Steven. And then you better hurry up and get your clothes on." I hustled to get my trunks back up and Mrs. Schmitt quickly put on her nightgown and robe. I scurried over to the door, unlocked it and peered both ways to make sure neither John nor Greta had come upstairs. I was in luck and only had minutes to spare before John came up; fortunately he had no idea that anything had happened and was more interested in recounting the great movie I had missed. I took a deep mental sigh of relief and reflected on the unbelievably erotic encounter that would remain Mrs. Schmitt's and my secret.

The next day was my last day of my visit; a wall of constraint seemed to arise and nothing else untoward occurred. Mrs. Schmitt seemed much more proper all day and Greta had become aloof as well. I retreated into the comfort of nostalgia of older times and spent most of my time with my friend. Though it was killing me, I never uttered a word of what happened to John. Likewise Mrs. Schmitt had no idea what I had done with her daughter and her daughter had no idea what I had done with her mother. This was as it had to be; this trip would be a private memory that I would cherish the more for my inability to confess it. I am now in my thirties and this is the first I've dared to write out this story and have only recounted bits and pieces of it over the years in safe company. I hope you enjoyed hearing it as much as I enjoyed doing it.

12