Posing Nude for the Boys

Story Info
At lustful young wife meets with three randy boys.
3.3k words
4.47
60.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though we didn't run one this year because of the pandemic, normally every year my church runs a young people's camp for about thirty 18 to 21 year old boys and girls at a centre out in the countryside. I'm a wife and mother in my mid thirties and I go along to help with the girls. I had quite an adventure the last time I went.

It's a beautiful place. Enjoying an afternoon of peace one blazing hot sunny afternoon when almost all the boys and girls were off on a hike or at the beach I went for a walk. There's a big lake with an old disused boathouse at its far end. The door was ajar and intrigued by hearing laughter from inside I peeped through the door. I couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw.

Three of the boys from our church, Andrew, Mark and Stephen were in there. Mark and Stephen were naked but for their briefs. Andrew was standing just in what looked like the kind of white cotton panties I used to wear as a schoolgirl. I guessed they were his younger sister's. His penis was erect and the panties were bulging in a huge cone over the rounded head of his erect shaft. If that wasn't enough, scattered around the boys were open magazines and even from where I was watching I could see pictures of naked women and realised they were porn magazines.

I'd heard a lot about boys "playing with each other" at our church camps and I just had to watch. I guess I was hoping to watch them hand job each other like when I was at school we all knew the boys did.

As I watched, Andrew slipped off the panties and his penis bounced out. It was massive, at least as big as my husband's, bending up from big testicles and a bush of dark pubic hair. He spread his legs and thrust his hips forward. He brushed the panties over his penis, across its head and under him between his legs, and his penis swung up higher and higher till its head was pointing straight up. He tossed the panties to Mark who started to stroke them over his penis like Andrew had been doing. Andrew wrapped his hand round his penis shaft and began to tug and stroke it rhythmically up and down. I could see he was looking at the pictures in a magazine and realised straightaway he was masturbating.

I hadn't watched boys masturbate since I was a schoolgirl of eighteen when like many of my girl friends I'd show boys my tits or lift my skirt and drop my knickers to show them my cunt if they'd let me watch them "wank." They'd sometimes wanted our schoolgirl knickers to play with and we all knew the boys masturbated over them.

I'd noticed Andrew earlier. He was a big lad who looked older than his nineteen years. I'd been in the swimming pool wearing a rather skimpy red swimsuit that I knew showed off my legs and curves and a little cameltoe between my legs. Andrew had been there and I could feel his eyes constantly on me. When I was squatting by the pool talking to one of the girls I could all but feel his eyes on the thin gusset of my swimsuit between my legs. When he'd climbed out of the water his trunks had clung to his body and I'd seen how big his penis was and that his penis was so erect his cock head was all but peeping above the waistband of his little speedo trunks. In camp meetings I often felt my clothes and underwear evaporate under his gaze. I've got a good figure with big breasts, and when I felt Andrew admiring my breasts under my blouse I couldn't help arching my back a little so my breasts stuck out more. Though I'm ashamed to say so I secretly enjoyed all the attention this randy boy was giving me.

Andrew spent ages tugging and stroking his penis sticking out in front of him, grunting and flicking over the pages of his magazine. From time to time he stopped and stood there quivering with his hard penis in his hand and his face twisted as if he was in agony or ecstasy, then he'd start tugging and stroking again. Finally his hand went really fast, he rammed his hips forward and he yelled as a jet of white creamy semen spurted from his penis. I'd watched a boy masturbate!

Then I don't know what came over me. I get well shagged by my husband two or three times a week, but perhaps the half forgotten thrill of dropping my knickers for boys to wank over me welled up again. I know my husband masturbates and I'd like to watch him but I'd never dared ask him. Perhaps it was my suppressed craving to watch him. Perhaps it was just the erotic craving of a rather randy woman for young naked boys. I just had to go in and join them.

You should have seen their faces when I opened the door and stepped inside! I was wearing a boob clinging pink sleeveless top and tight blue jeans. I stood there right next to them and unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans so the front opened far enough to show my panties. They were cream satin with a pattern of little blue flowers. I spread my legs and pulled the front of my panties down far enough to show them my bush of dark cunt hair.

"Would you like to play with my panties too?" I said, thrusting my pussy forward and rocking on my sandals to sway my hips as sensuously as I could.

Andrew was still stark naked with his half erect penis swinging and dangling a strand of semen, but now with a big grin on his face. He slipped his hand down inside my jeans and cupped his hand over my cunt through my panties. I nuzzled my cunt against his hand and grunted something like "Ooooh yes, touch me!"

His hand went down inside my panties to my naked cunt, ruffling my pubic hair. I felt his fingers slide between my vagina lips and I cried out with the sudden pulse of sexual pleasure. I reached down and fondled his penis and testicles, getting his semen on my hand.

I picked up Andrew's magazine. It was open at pictures of a very pretty blonde girl not much older than himself with big firm young breasts and a smooth shaven pussy. She was posing nude on a bed. Andrew had been masturbating over a big picture of her doing the splits on the bed with her boobs thrust out and her legs so wide they were pointing in opposite directions. I flicked through the magazine and saw other pictures of naked women, some young and some my age or older, and some with men with huge erect penises doing things I'd love to do with my husband but again would never dare ask him.

As I looked I was getting more and more excited. I felt a surge of erotic excitement run through me. My husband had long since stopped looking at me the way he did when we were courting or newly married. I wanted to be seen like that and drive boys crazy too! I tossed the magazine down.

"Come on boys. You've seen my cunt. If you want some more get your cocks out for me." I said.

Mark and Stephen slipped off their briefs and stood there with their erect penises sticking out and thrusting aggressively toward me. Their young bodies were deliciously smooth and their young cocks were bending up from neat bushes round their balls. Their penises weren't as big as Andrew's but looked just as erect as his. Stephen's penis was cut and with a neatly rounded purple head. With three naked lustful boys around me I was getting hot and wild. I wanted to see those penises in action!

"Wouldn't you rather wank over the real thing, boys?" I said, trying to sound as randy as I could. It was all I could think of saying.

I kicked off my sandals, quickly slipped off my jeans and stood there wide legged just in my underwear and my top.

"Undress me, if you want!" I said, surprised at how husky my voice sounded.

They wanted, and how! Stephen was first to get his hands on me. He lifted off my top leaving me just in my bra and panties. He had a good long feel of my breasts while they were still in my bra cups then moved behind me to undo my bra clasp. He fumbled with it trying to undo it then Andrew stepped forward and flicked it open with one hand. That confirmed the rumours I'd heard about Andrew and the church youth club girls! My bra fell away leaving my naked breasts swinging. Stephen played with my breasts, teasing my nipples deliciously while Mark pulled my panties down round my thighs. I let my panties drop, stepped out of them and spread my legs for Mark to get his hands all over my bum and cunt.

From the trouble Stephen had with my bra and how excited he and Mark were as they ran their hands all over my body as soon as they'd got me nude I guessed they'd never played with a naked girl before. I hadn't had such a frantic groping session from my husband for years. Their hands were all over my breasts, bottom and thighs. Their fingers ran through my cunt hair exploring my vagina lips and slipping inside. They reached their hands right under me from in front and behind. They kissed my breasts and licked my nipples, and got down in front of me to kiss and lick my cunt and press their faces against my pussy. As the boys moved around me undressing me and playing with me their penises brushed against me. They were up nearly vertical and steel hard erect. I fingered their cocks and their hairy young balls.

Meanwhile Andrew stood there watching the action, clearly enjoying watching his friends get their first taste of a naked woman. He was obviously also fascinated with women's panties. He'd picked my panties up and put them on. The thin taut cloth showed the outline of his balls with his thick pubic hair poking out at the sides. They were much briefer than his sister's schoolgirl knickers and a couple of inches of his erect penis with its big round head were sticking up above the waistband. He looked so erotic! As he watched Mark and Stephen play with me he was gently fingering his own penis and testicles through my panties.

I picked up another magazine and opened it. A brunette like me and about my age was squatting naked except for red high heels on an office desk. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them with the camera aimed straight up between her legs with her pink labia peeping through her thick bush of almost black pubic hair. She was squatting just like I'd been squatting by the pool with Andrew ogling me. I wanted the boys to see me like that!

"Go on boys, tell me what you want to watch me do for you." I asked.

The boys certainly weren't short of ideas! On the boathouse floor and on a wooden bench there I repeated some of the nude poses the girls were doing in the pictures. I squatted wide legged like the brunette. I showed them sex positions, laid back with my legs spread and folded up for missionary, bent over with my legs spread ready for boy from behind with my boobs swinging, and lots more. I wasn't agile enough to arch my naked body into some of the kinkiest most explicit poses they wanted and I couldn't get my legs as wide as the younger girls could. But the boys didn't seem to mind at all! More than that, the boys weren't just ogling me like the pictures but all three were running their hands over me and playing with me.

They caressed my legs and bottom, ruffled my cunt hair with fingers and tongues. They stroked my vagina lips, teased my nipples, fondled my bottom and tickled me down the valley between my cheeks of my bottom. With their cock heads they brushed my nipples and prodded my cunt and bum. And as they played with me I played with them, stroking, kissing and licking their penises and testicles as they swung close to me. I was getting more and more excited.

Their penises felt tight enough to snap. I knew what they wanted. And I knew what I wanted. If my husband wasn't going to let me watch him wank I'd let these boys show me. I knelt on the bench with my legs wide and swung my breasts up and forward.

"Wank over me!" I grunted.

Straight away Mark and Stephen were in front of me with their erect cocks shoved forward. Mark was so close his cock head prodded stiffly against me between my navel and my cunt. They both began methodically and rhythmically stroking their penises. Mark's hand sliding right up over his cock head patted my belly and his spare hand roamed over my breasts, my thighs and my cunt. Perhaps to get out of Mark's way or perhaps because he liked my bottom Stephen got behind me. His hand fondled my bottom reaching right under me to tickle my cunt. I felt his penis head poking my bottom between my bum cheeks. Then as he fondled my bottom with one hand, his other hand patted my bottom with every stroke of his hand as he rhythmically and powerfully pumped his cock.

As before Andrew stood there in my panties watching the action and fingering his now fully erect penis and his balls through the thin satin of my knickers. I was wondering if he was just enjoying a voyeur thrill before having me all to himself. But then our eyes met and I saw the glint in them and knew he had something else in mind. I felt a thrill run through me.

Mark came first. I guess he was so excited at his first sight and feel of a real live naked woman. He grunted, his hand went frantic, his cock head slid up my belly as he rammed it forward. He let out a really loud yell as his semen spurted over my belly button. He staggered back with a strand of semen dangling from his swinging penis and more of his semen trickling down my front to catch in my pubic hair.

Stephen was still masturbating behind me. Suddenly his hand too started patting my bottom really fast and his cock head poked between the cheeks of my bum really hard. His spare hand gripped my thigh, he grunted then I felt his warm semen spurt into the valley between my cheeks and run down.

I picked up the white cotton girl's knickers Andrew had been wearing and used them to wipe the semen off my body. With his eyes on me Andrew took off my panties so his massive cock stuck out in all its glory. It swung stiffly as he came toward me. He stood next to the bench with his legs spread wide thrusting his stiffly swinging cock toward me.

"Suck me off!" Andrew said excitedly.

By that time I was so aroused from posing nude for the boys in daringly erotic poses, from playing with naked boys' hard hungry young cocks, having boys' hands all over my tits, cunt and between my legs and being wanked over. I would have done anything Andrew wanted, even let him fuck me. Fortunately he stopped short of that so I wasn't going to get pregnant. I also have to confess I felt another deep sensual surge. I'd heard of women sucking men off and had once nearly done it as a student but chickened out. I'd secretly wanted to do something really dirty like that with a man. But like so many other things I would never have dared ask my husband to let me do it for him. Now it was my chance with this boy and his huge, rock hard erect young cock.

Still kneeling on the bench I leaned forward towards Andrew, looked up into his eyes then licked my tongue luxuriously over the big soft round head of his penis. I heard a groan from above me and Andrew shoved his cock head against my lips. I knew I'd hit the right spot. I decided to make him wait while I played with him. I lightly fingered Andrew's balls and shaft and the inside tops of his spread thighs. He cried out with the sex pleasure.

I returned to licking the head of Andrew's penis. At the same time I felt Stephen's hand on my bottom, fingering me between my cheeks and reaching under me to fondle my cunt. Stephen really did fancy my bottom! I spread my legs wider for Stephen and felt his exploring hand reach between my spread thighs, cup over my pussy mound, ruffle my cunt fur and play with my slit. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mark had my panties hung on his shaft and was playing with his penis.

Then I started on Andrew in earnest. I took just the big soft head of his cock into my mouth and massaged it with my lips and tongue. Andrew gave a sort of whimper and thrust his cock forward trying to push it deeper into my mouth. I started rocking backwards and forwards on the bench, squeezing my lips around Andrew's penis as my lips and tongue slid up and down his shaft. I'd never sucked a man before but I was learning fast! I went down far enough that Andrew's coarse pubic hair tickled my nose, and up so far that I was just kissing the tip of his penis head. On the upstroke I sucked and caught the base ridge of his penis head with my moist lips. Andrew was gasping and grunting, and he ran his hands through my hair and over my bare back and shoulders.

Andrew took ages to come. Finally he grunted really loudly and grabbed my shoulders to pull my face against him. His penis became really stiff in my mouth just before he rammed it hard into my mouth. I felt Andrew's body judder, his penis jerked between my lips and I felt his warm semen spurt into my mouth. I'd sucked a boy off! After a moment Andrew stepped back with his penis still mostly stiff and standing in front of me he wanked a last spurt of semen out of it.

The boys' appetite for seeing me in kinky nude poses seemed to be limitless. I posed for them again and all three of them wanked splashing their semen over me! Finally we got dressed and headed back to the main building for afternoon tea and the evening talk.

Before tea I took a shower to wash all the boys' semen off. My pussy was still tingling from all that excitement and I just had to pleasure myself. As I lay back naked on my bed with my legs spread and folded up I dreamed of Andrew on top of me with his huge hard cock up me rhythmically pumping me. With my fingers in my slit I enjoyed an exquisite half hour of masturbation to a long sweet orgasm. At the evening camp meeting I managed to slip my used panties into Andrew's hand without anyone noticing. I'm sure they're well stained with his semen by now.

That was certainly a camp to remember!