A Visit to the Sex Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked surprised, or elated, hard to tell really.

"I can? I mean, I should?" Her voice was excited and nervous.

"Get to it! Three loads in the next hour!" Alna was back at her cupboards as she gave orders. I watched CJ start rubbing on the monster cock with her small feminine hands. They were too small to encircle it. She did not even have to bend. Magnus height caused the long erection to reach to my girl's forehead when sticking straight up.

"You're hands are softer than your sister's." If Alna took offense she didn't show it. Of course she didn't care about things like that. I wondered what Alna was like on her time off. Hard to imagine her relaxing.

"Thanks." My dear answered, stroking slowly.

"Bring that over to the table. Very pretty to watch for your boyfriend." So CJ and Magnus moved to the head of my examination table, one standing on either side, with the long muscular cock stretched out right before my eyes.

"And for the boyfriend, I have this." It was a dildo, I'd say 5 inches long. Very stiff, not those rubbery bendy ones, this one had no give to it. It was attached at the bottom to a small belt, a strap on device. "Bigger than what boyfriend has, right? Equipped with stimulation for girl too. When dildo forcefully inserted all the way, pressure on a tickler inside belt for clitoris. So I think you and my sister can finally have satisfying sex with this."

Alna saw the look on my face. CJ was staring at the amazing cock she was rubbing.

"This is necessary to tear up your insides a bit and smash down your prostrate. This is the smallest one, we will be increasing the size often."

Alna slipped her thong panties down her shapely legs and off under her high heels. She strapped on the dildo, positioning it's base on her sweet little clean shaven clit. She looked me in the eyes as she stroked the hard shaft. Then she climbed up on the table on top of me, taking the opportunity to knee me in the balls hard.

"Oh dear, that is going to hurt! I am going to see you lose your virginity! Don't stop sister! Magnus is close! Instead of ball gagging your little boyfriend, how about this; if he screams out then push Magnus's cock into your boyfriend's mouth. Don't want to alarm the waiting room."

Alna thrust into me, spearing my colon. Somehow I managed to keep my scream inside, grunting from the tearing pain. She thrust again, going deeper. My guts were getting stretched, but I held my face in a gritted jaw set.

"Uh oh, it's starting to shake!" CJ was finishing Magnus.

"Quick, the beaker!" Right above my face, CJ stroked geyser after geyser of thick man cum out. The half-liter container was nearly filled at completion.

Magnus had a dreamy look on his face. "Your hands are so sweet CJ."

"It was fun!" My dear replied.

Alna began to thrust the full length into me, slapping our thighs together. This full penetration was stimulating her immensely. The Nazi Doctor had a wound up sex drive! I guess her job did give her satisfaction.

"Ok" Alna's voice was slightly trembling, her eyes wide. "When I tell you, pour the cum into your boyfriend's mouth."

I began to think Alna was making up these 'treatments' as we went along.

CJ's hesitation irked her, so she spat out. "The added semen ingested will expand and fill boyfriend's balls all the more!" It wasn't easy for her to talk, she was getting close to orgasm herself, continuing to fuck me and grind her clit on the in stroke.

Obediently CJ positioned the beaker near my mouth. Steam was rising from the cum. There was so much, about 16 ounces. Alna was reading my mind.

"When I say, pour every drop. Little boyfriend boy open your mouth!"

Alna timed her climax, to watch me drink a man's cum was an erotic sight I deduced. When her thrusts reached a frenzy she yelled "Now!". She began cumming just as the long molasses thick goo strand began to enter my mouth. It was hot and much saltier than I had imagined. Very slick, and well, cummy to the taste. She fucked me through her orgasm, watching ounces after ounces go down my throat.

When she was done she rested, fully inserted within me. Her eyes were now dreamy and I felt a lot of girl cum running down upon my thigh.

"All of it!" Alna managed just a whisper, recovering from climax. CJ used her finger to get the rest of the thick goo out and feed it to me. When the beaker was squeaky clean, Alna asked her sister to help her off the table. She had had a tremendous orgasm!

Magnus sprung forward, and was all to happy to lift the hot naked Asian to the floor. Watching Alna's big tits shake with orgasm had him rock hard again.

"You have to try this." Alna said. She traded the 5 inch dildo, for a 7 inch one, which was even a bit thicker. I hoped all of Alna's girl cum would provide lubrication! The head on this new dildo was scary! Alna pulled down CJ's shorts, and I was a little annoyed that Magnus got to see my girl's pussy. It was equal to Alna's, but damn it, it was my girl's pussy!

Alna helped with the strap on. "Your sexual stimulation occurs with full penetration. Your little boy is tight, so you have to work your hips to get deep."

CJ climbed up, thankfully sparing me the spiteful knee to the balls. Alna stroked Magnus right above my face, even rubbing the cock head into her tits sometimes. That managed to distract me momentarily, a surge of erection brought me pain, but my whole world was pain as CJ drove into me.

She strained, but managed to push deeper and deeper with repeated strokes. Those aerobic classes were paying off for her. When she finally achieved full penetration a delightful "oh" escaped her. "That does feel good"

"When you hit it all the way in, rotate your hips side to side." Alna offered, teaching my girl how to fuck me properly.

"Oh yeah, you are right." She hoarsely said. I tried not to let on that my baby was stirring my insides around, she seemed to be really enjoying herself.

Alna quickly and skillfully had Magnus on edge, but slowed her pace to draw out the pleasure. She waited until CJ began to climax, then finished Magnus at the same time. Since she had had him on the edge for some time, his cum sprayed even more powerful spurts. The beaker filled again, but splash drops rained down all over my face. Watching Magnus's magnificent cock ejaculate, and globs of man cum drop on me, was the sight my fiancé would associate with her strong orgasm. Cj's warm girl cum flowed down on me, to mix with her sister's.

Although weakened, and still on top of me (fully penetrated in fact), Alna had CJ feed me the cum again. It was more difficult to finish this one, my stomach was filled! But she kept at it until the beaker was once again wiped dry.

We rested a few minutes. It was a struggle for me not to doze off on the table, I was being allowed to be pain free (except the cage) and the ordeal of having my guts fucked had wiped me out.

Alan explained that Magnus's girlfriend had just broken up with him. Give up that beautiful cock? My dear asked. Jealousy. She had found out about Alna and her treatments. The problem is that this girlfriend had provided many of Magnus's needed ejaculations per day, which left us in quite the bind. Alan was looking at her sister with tilted head.

No, oh no. Don't.

"Do you want me to help?" CJ asked. And so while I lay on the table, it was worked out that, yes, CJ and Magnus seem to get along very well, and that CJ would assist with several of his flooding ejaculations per day. I seemed to remember that he needed, what, about twelve each day?

Magnus was soon ready again. Not surprising, being in the room with nude busty Asian twins. With his erection towering, they didn't immediately proceed to the milking. Instead Alna rubbed on his chest and arms, teased his cock a little with fingers, caressed his balls. Things people who were intimate would do to demonstrate affection aside from the pure sex act.

Then Alna stepped back from Magnus.

"Dear sister, you are going to become close friends with Magnus. His cock sessions won't be here, they will be at your place, or his." She motioned CJ toward the dark giant. The indication was plain for her to touch him as she had just done. To become acquainted.

So the giant sat on an office chair, and CJ climbed on his lap. She caressed his shoulders (even his neck had developed muscles!),ran a finger around his cock head. He tentatively tried a touch of her breast, her hip, her thigh. When there were no protests, his hands enjoyed the smooth skin of her tits and legs. They made some small talk I couldn't hear, then shared a little laugh. At what I couldn't imagine.

As riveting as this scene was to me, Alna stole my attention when she produced another dildo. Bigger yet! 9 inches with metal studs along it's length.

"You're wondering how big these things get? A Dr. Autumn Haze has invented one about four feet in length. It's blue and wider than you can imagine. I think I will make one a wedding present to you."

Alna donned the 9 inch studded beast and climbed up on me, again with a smile and knee to the balls. CJ and Magnus also resumed their places so I could watch my love stroke this stranger closer and closer to cumming.

The 9 inch caused me to moan in pain, I couldn't help it. I had forgotten what 'the plan' was for this event. I stopped moaning as soon as I could, but evidently it was too late.

"Put it in his mouth!" Alna ordered. I had stopped! I was quiet! Yet CJ dutifully aimed the cock down and pushed it into my mouth. The head was big and wide and tasted much like the cum I had been guzzling. It propped my jaw open and I was salivating all over the thing.

"Should I take it back out?" My honey asked.

"No, let it in there." Alna thrust deeper, tearing me deeper. I could not stifle a groan of agony, parts of which escaped around the cock in my mouth. "See?"

I kept quiet for a few strokes, despite the pain. Evidently, this would not do, so Alna reached under and grabbed my balls. She used my balls, pulling them hard, leveraging each dildo thurst as she began to bottom out and begin her own stimulation. The pain had me screaming.

"Deeper in his mouth! (stroke) Finish Magnus's ejaculation! (stroke) Boy was just going to eat it all anyway!" Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! My ass was getting pounded and pounded. It felt like my filled balls would pop!

CJ stroked the shaft, pumping it straight into my mouth. Magnus shifted his weight so that it moved a few more inches into my throat. So I was getting fucked top and bottom. Magnus put his arm around CJ, and they smiled at each other.

Alna was nearing her second orgasm, but was holding back. Her pupils often floating up a bit in her eyes. Somehow I knew the witch was holding back, she wanted to watch me swallowing cum straight from Magnus during her climax. She did continue her amusement by twisting as well as pulling on my balls. The doctor was having serious fun, smashing that thing into my belly. The bulge of the big cockhead tented my abdomen, moving all the way up past my navel, where it squirmed around inside before pulling back. Alna was on the edge.

"Time for (gasp) Magnus to cum! (gasp) Now!"

"Tell this guy to suck on it, and this whole thing will be over that much sooner for him." Magnus offered.

CJ considered me a moment, continuing her hand strokes along the shaft.

"Go ahead baby, suck it, the cum will come out for you and we will be finished. That studded dildo must be killing you."

Easier said than done. I was lying on my back having the thing pushed into my face from above, while a monster studded dildo was trying to meet up with it in my middle. I could move my tongue a little. I was nearly drowning in saliva, and a loud slurping sound came from me. This spurred Alna to buck even more fiercely.

"I have an idea, girl." With this Magnus removed CJ's hand from his pole, reducing the stimulation just as I could feel him start to quiver within my throat. He pulled her up to him, pulled her up in the air and placed her kneeling above me. One knee on each side of my head. From around his cock I could look up into her pussy. He wrapped his arms around her lithe form and kissed her on the lips. He had been about to come already, I knew it because I could feel it, this was unnecessary!

The kiss was just a few seconds when my fiancée broke it and pulled back. She looked down at me with the dark cock halfway down my sucking throat.

"OK Magnus, if it helps you cum." She said tenderly. Then she clutched her arms around his broad strong shoulders and lunged her mouth to his.

He kissed her passionately, pulling her bosom against him. They kissed and kissed, and when he worked a hand around between them he grabbed her tit and pulled on her nipple. Magnus began to cum. I could hear the rush flowing down his cock and he fucked my face. The cum was hotter straight from the source and I could feel it filling my stomach. I didn't help that Alna was hitting my stomach from the bottom.

My eyes were tearing, but I could see that the couple still maintained their kiss as flood after flood spurt inside me.

Alna climaxed, bucking wildly like a cowgirl. She was intent, seemingly, to destroy me during her climax. Alna's cum was shooting all over my crotch, hot girl goo on my balls and cock cage. Her orgasm went on and on forever, but then she slumped forward, burying the dildo to the hilt and dreamily watched me drinking Magnus's river of semen.

Alna was right behind her sister on the table, but had an unobstructed view of my feeding. She put loving hands on her sister's hips, rubbed CJ's ass and thighs from behind. She traced a finger up the inside of my dear's thigh to her pussy and clit.

"Dear sister, I have had two orgasms, and you only one."

For like 5 minutes Magnus unloaded spunk into me. Finally he stopped fucking my sore throat, but left his cock inside. He was still kissing my girl, playing with her boobs and teasing her nipples.

There was a knock on the door. "Doctor, your next appointment is here."

Her next patient was of the geriatric variety so this session had to end. We dressed after cleaning up as best we could. I couldn't stand so a wheelchair was brought for me. I was very sick to my stomach, but whenever I suggested bringing back up some of the sperm, Alna sternly chastised me to keep it all down.

Magnus gentlemanly pushed me out of the medical building, with CJ beside him. I was unfit to drive, so Magnus dumped me in his backseat, loaded the chair into the trunk, and took my beloved up into the front seat. He drove us back to my place. They chatted the whole time, but I couldn't hear any of it.

He wheeled me into our place, I still couldn't move. Pain was actually growing within me. My guts were bruised and smashed. Watching my girl walking around in her short shorts and bouncy blouse was a real tease, and she wasn't even trying yet.

Magnus seemed to be hanging around, reluctant to leave. CJ showed him around the place. She was going to move in and be my 'nurse'. Frequent ball punch sessions, and erotic teasing sessions. She was also going to oversee my medication. Viagra and vitamin E. I had another appointment in a month for another shot to prevent any absorption of semen out of my balls.

It was noticed that I couldn't get up to the bedroom in my wheelchair, so Magnus helped set up the pull out couch for me to sleep on. I lay on it, trying not to get hard looking at my gorgeous girl. Magnus gave me a handshake which crushed my hand and nearly took my arm off. I guess there wasn't any reason to delay his leaving further.

He embraced CJ, giving her a kiss on the cheek. They had exchanged numbers. I still wasn't sure what that situation was. I vaguely recalled hearing my dear volunteer to help Magnus with his ejaculations.

When they finally broke their hug, we could all see that Magnus once again had an over twelve inch boner in his jeans. CJ put her hand to her mouth and giggled. She put her hand on it, touching the length through his jeans.

She had had only one orgasm today, while her sister had had two.

*****

End notes: I am open to continuing this series. The email associated with my account has been sent to every spam master in the world and I get a 100 useless spams per day. I no longer open that email account. If you'd like to rate the story feel free. There are always the cuck haters who kill the average and I'm not trying to win any awards anyway.

Of course I don't get any pay from this. The only payment is comments of recognition or enthusiasm or further ideas. I don't know about the other authors, but if there were no comments allowed, I wouldn't bother writing anything. What a vacuum that would be.

12