A Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached Caroline's dorm, Caroline and Ethan got ready for bed -- brushed their teeth, went to the bathroom, got their nighttime cap of water, etc. Ethan opened up Caroline's covers and hopped in. Caroline came back to find Ethan all bundled up and she just laughed. "You're so cute Ethan."

Ethan's eyes lit up like a fireball as he smiled back at her in the cutest way imaginable. Caroline loved that smile. She just smiled back bigger and better.

Ethan said, "Get over here you monkey."

Caroline flipped off the lights as she hopped in next to Ethan. The two cuddled together. Caroline was taller than Ethan and wrapped her body around his. He loved the feel of her womanhood against his round ass. Caroline loved the feel of his ass -- it was a real guy ass, not some piece of cardboard. Finally, Ethan turned around and pressed his lips to Caroline's lips. Caroline had been dying for this moment. His lips were soft and scruffy with his beard next to his lips, but she loved the feel. It was a soft, but adventurous kiss.

Caroline got on top of him and started to grind. She wanted to please him in all the ways she knew how. Ethan responded quickly, but eventually he grabbed Caroline's shoulders and brought her down within earshot.

"I'm shot from driving all day and I know I woke you up when I got here. So, why don't we just cuddle tonight? We'll have plenty of time to do that later. And besides, cuddling is just as fun as sex. Wouldn't you agree?"

Caroline smiled and then laughed. "You have no idea how great it is to hear a guy admit that. It's great. And yes, I would love to fall asleep in your arms."

Ethan wrapped his strong shorter arms around Caroline's body. She could hear his every breath and she fell asleep to his wonderful breath. Ethan knew he was lucky to be next to her and he didn't want to take his eyes off of her, but eventually he fell asleep to her breath too.

12