A Voice From the Night World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hissed as my cock forced him open, his hot tight ass surrounding me as I thrust all the way in on a series of short thrusts. I paused and bit my lip hard to hold back the desire to fuck him hard. I watching his face and body slowly relax its tension and he softened around me as he leaned forward.

Then we were wrapping our arms around each other, his hot, panting breath and occasional moan in my ear as he began to ride me.

Our own horniness and the fact we always wanted each other so badly meant that neither of us ever lasted long, the soulmate connection didn't help magnifying everything we were feeling and experiencing emotionally and physically. I let him ride me for as long as I could stand before I thrust into him roughly, stretching him and burying my cock in his hot ass one last time and exploded with a growl.

Feeling me come set him off and without even touching himself he stiffened coming with a scream that he muffled into my shoulder, shooting rope after rope of white cum between us. His climax caused his ass to clamp and squeeze my cock, which made me writhe and thrust into him again, which caused him to arch and thrust back onto me.

"NO! Don't Stop!" He muttered desperately as I began to pull out when neither of us was able to stop after two more writhing, helpless thrusts. I didn't know how I could still be this hard and he was still hard as nails too.

I groaned burying my face in his damp, clean hair nipping and kissing his neck and shoulder as finally my still stiff cock slowly began to soften. I shifted him off me and got a protesting whimper from him for my trouble, his weight was starting to cause my back to offer a weak protest. I was still panting as I listened to the soft rain on the roof, the gentle wind and my soulmate's own heavy breathing as he sprawled next to me, his legs still tangled up with mine.

I opened my eyes and regarded him lazily amused by his swollen lips, flushed skin and mussed hair. I could see a few love bites too marching up his neck and throat.

"You look just as well fucked." He whispered into my ear with a sharp nip as he got up to fetch a water bottle and a clean handkerchief that he used to clean himself and then me.

Then he was returning to press up against me and wrap around me. I dropped my arm aaround him, stroking his shoulder in slow circles.

Time seemed to stop as we lay there lazy with sexual satisfaction. I felt him stroking behind my ears, rubbing gently and heard my own lazy purr. Sometimes it embarrassed me I did that lynx's don't naturally purr as far as I know, but it's a quirk and trait that comes through my family line, we were all big cats and all did it. I felt my own fingers wrap locks of his hair around them and idly used it to flick his skin.

"I love it." My Soulmate murmured into my ear as he picked up on my thought and our spirit's lazily drifted in and out of us both.

I don't think I'll ever get used to these new emotions love and affection, worry for another person, I've never felt so vulnerable, neither had he, I could hear. The Night World was such a world where survival of the fittest ruled and any vulnerability didn't sit well with me at all.

"How I missed you the past few days Kissa." He murmured in the same soft tone, affection and emotion colouring a usually proud voice.

I grunted feeling a slight smile cross my face as I relaxed, feeling the last bit of tension I didn't know I had leave me. It was always something of a shock that he was easier with it, more accepting of this soulmate stuff then I was. Half asleep I felt him shift again as the weight of his head dropped down on my shoulder, his hand returning to stroke through my hair and behind my ears, his silky hair brushing against my skin.

"But I do wish I could shove a stake through Damien!"

+ + + + + + + + + + +

A week later.

"Why did we agree to this again?" I asked with a dark look at the modern three story concrete and glass school building in front of me.

"For the money?" Damien offered with an identical look as he leaned on Tien's car, a red '96 Subaru Impreza, next to me.

Despite his sunny smile Tien's comment was low and sarcastic as he shut and locked the driver's door. "To save the world from the Nightworld?"

"Time to get hell started." Chay broke in with a rare comment as he got off his black Kawasaki Ninja and stalked past us on his way towards the building.

I couldn't help the appreciate look I slid over him as I eyed up his tight black pants, tight black shirt, black boots and the black leather jacket. The dark colour with his pale colouring should have looked awful and turned him into Death but it suited him. His pale hair was loose around his shoulders today and I had caught a hint of the gold chain he wore around his neck flashing a glimpse of his foxglove. It was subtle and only something another Night Worlder would look for and see.

[Time to become Americans.] Damien joked to the pair of us via his telepathy.

The three of us grimaced at each other and followed after Chay as we headed to the office to register our names and collect our class schedules. Our cover story was we were American exchange students here for the semester and we'd lucked into the fact the second semester had started only a week ago. The new roles meant we had to change our accents, our vocabulary to some extent and our look. At least the three of us anyway, Chay had decided to play on his Finnish background and claim to be a Finnish exchange student.

The split actually worked, we didn't want too many humans to realise we were too connected or any other Night Worlders at this school. Before Chay was part of Circle Daybreak, he was working for the other side, he still used it on the jobs we did and would here too. His abrasive, bad boy personality and style meant Night Worlders never guessed he was one of us. Being a gyrfalcon shifter meant he was also a great scout and spy whenever he could slip away and do recon for us. You would be amazed what people say in front of a bird, even a striking bird of prey like Chay. Even Night Worlders fell for it and they were aware shifters took a lot of different shapes.

"Shit! How did I get stuck with history as my first class?" I bitched as I scanned the neatly typed sheet of paper the nice receptionist had given me.

"You won't be the only one. I did too, so at least we're in there together." Tien responded as he scanned his own sheet looking really good in his black goth get up and blue contacts lenses.

It was an odd look when he usually dressed more like a hippy, with jeans, brightly coloured shirts and jandles. Seeing his usually vivid violet eyes covered by the blue contacts was a bit odd at first too, but I was getting used to it. Both of us had to wear contacts, mine were a hazel green, instead of the intense cat green mine really wore; our eyes were too obvious, made us stand as not human. But like I said we had to change the way we looked a bit and sometimes dressing really obvious, loudly declaring we were misfits and outsiders, allowed us to fit in and stated what we were to other Night Worlder's. Sometimes the really obvious is the simplest way to go, as is going low key which is what we usually did, aside from Tien.

I glanced down at my own new skater style all light coloured loose jeans, baggy slogan'd t-shirt and black sneakers. A simple spell borrowed from Tien hid the small, subtle foxglove tattoos I had on my inner wrists; we weren't allowed tattoos at this school, Damien and Chay had had to borrow the same spell. Instead of the tattoos I had on the gold signet ring I'd inherited that had an engraved foxglove and above it tiny emerald cat eyes. Damien had a similar necklace to Chay's, only his was a subtle black cord and black rose instead of a chain. He got to play the jock, a role he hated with vehemence, more for the fact he didn't think much of most jocks. Chay the lucky bastard got to stay himself bar a thickening of his accent and a tune up of his usual abrasive self.

"At least you guys get to keep each other company to some extent. I'm stuck with biology." Damien broke in with a dark glower at his own paper.

"I can give you a biology lesson." Tien snickered with a side long look at his soulmate.

Damien's lips twitched as he returned the look and responding to the loud sound of the school bell gave us a wave as he headed off in the opposite direction from us.

"Let's go then. I wonder where Chay went." Tien comment was he headed off down a different hallway, following the signs and the flow of other students.

I shrugged as I followed him. "Must have already gone to find his class."

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

By lunch time I'd sat through history, english literature and chemistry. I'd never found school so mind numbingly boring, I thought it was bad the first time around. It was worse the second time, I'll never understand why in movies and books the old made vampire always goes back to school! I mean why? While I understand the made vampires doing teaching for entertainment and other Night Worlder's going back as a cover, I'd never get why you'd go back to school as a student, by choice! That's just hell on earth to me; there are better things to do with your time.

I'd had Tien for company in history, Chay for English and Jason, our mark for chemistry. I'd set it up so now he and I were partners for the semester. I'd also come across and exchanged knowing looks with the Night Worlder's I'd seen in attendance at the school. I'd see Alicia and Kieran, a witch and lamia respectively, the English team who were our contacts. I wasn't sure how many humans were Daybreakers, there was always a few who were aware, usually the ones who'd been attacked by us and become hunters of our rogues or who soulmated to one of us. I'd also come across four more witches, three other shifters, a werewolf, an awakened Old Soul, two more lamia and a made vampire. The made vampire was my history teacher, the werewolf was the headmistress. It was funny to me how most made vampires ended up in teaching, lecturing or research positions in their day jobs.

I judged roughly half the Night Worlders were Daybreaksers and the rest gave allegiance to the Night World. I acknowledged Damien's nod with a nod of my own as I joined the line of other students' queuing for food in the cafeteria. Jason came to stand behind me, we'd walked to the cafe together from class and we swapped smiles as we collected our food, fish and chips today.

"How's your day going?" Tien asked with a friendly smile as the two of us sat down with him.

Part of our cover story was that Tien and I were friends, so sitting together and hanging out for us was not a problem. The rest of our cover story included the fact that the four of us were sharing the same homestay, which was one of the many Daybreaker safe houses scattered across Britain. The cover story allowed just enough communication and cross over between the four of us without betraying too much or showing how connected we actually were to each other. So despite Damien's subtle nod of greeting, he stayed with the trio of jocks that included one of the other lamia's he'd obviously befriended during the first half of the day. I didn't see Chay, but no doubt he'd done a similar thing and found himself some friends.

"Not too bad, got really lost looking for my chem class." I answered him with a grin of my own as I sat down opposite him.

"Jason this is Tien. Tien, Jason, the nice dude that found me lost and wandering the halls and led me to the right place." I added with a laughing glance at Jason, as he sat next to me with a shy smile and reached across to shake Tien's hand.

A casual, friendly catch-up conversation went back and forth between the three of us as we ate lunch. By the time the bell went signalling the second half of the day Tien and Jason were also fast friends. Jason's best and only friend, a red haired human girl called Kelly had also joined us. The rest of the day was pretty boring to be precise, only physical education and art being of any fun or interest to me. By the time the final bell went I couldn't help releasing a sigh of relief, bringing a laugh from Jason, who'd also been in my final class, art.

"Did you want us to give you a ride home?" I asked Jason as we stood outside in the school parking lot waiting for Tien and Damien to show up.

"Yeah that'd be cool. I'll take a ride over the bus any day." Jason replied with a grin. "Are we waiting for Tien?"

I nodded noticing Chay's bike had gone which meant he'd moved it and was probably doing recon for us. "Yeah and the other guy staying with us, you haven't met Damien yet have you?"

He shook his head. "Nope. But if he was the dark haired jock with the American accent, I might have seen him passing through the halls and in the cafe."

"Hey guys. Sorry for taking so long, got held up." Tien jogged up to us a bit flustered and he was huffing slightly out of breath.

"No problem. You haven't seen Damien have you?" I asked him.

"He's coming." He added with a gleam in his eyes that had me choking back a laugh.

It was then I saw Damien strolling dreamily through the parking lot on his way towards us. You couldn't see the faint flush he was sporting with his dark skin but my sharp cat eyes could still see his burning eyes and slightly swollen lips. This time I did laugh shaking my head and shrugging as Jason gave me a curious look.

"Hey, you coming with us." He greeted Jason ignoring me.

"Sweet!" He added to Jason's nod.

12