A Voyeur Pays the Price Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen this before of course, but in rather different circumstances, as she was raping my face over on that table. I zoomed in as far as I could on her newly exposed pussy, taking in the light hair and puffy lips. This time would be somewhat different...

She seemed to sense the camera's attention, and this time she couldn't help but cover up, hiding her crotch with her hands and looking oddly flustered. I never thought I'd get to see Heather Dean look embarrassed, but here we were. For a fleeting second sympathy rose up within me – she looked so much less formidable, naked like this. But no sooner had it done so than the memories came roaring to the surface. I remembered standing where she was, being made to strip for an online audience. I remembered being forbidden to hide my modesty and listen to the beep-beep-beep of derisive comments. I remembered her smiling as she violated my ass with a dildo. She did not deserve any sympathy from me. Anger and hate rose up to quench the pity.

"Move your hands," I barked. She obeyed – every command seemed to have less and less resistance now. "Now, what was it you did next? When you'd made me strip off?" She stared daggers at me, knowing full well what she'd done, but said nothing. "Yeah that was it – 'poses.'"

"Just get them over with..."

"Very well," I grinned. "Sit on that table, the one you made me jerk off on. Good, now spread your legs nice and wide..." Sullenly and hatefully, she nevertheless did everything I asked her to do. She spread her legs on the table, giving the camera a gorgeous shot of her delicate pussy lips. I even got her to spread the lips with her fingers, flashing the soft pink interior of her tight little hole. Drunk with my newfound power, I couldn't stop there. I had her squeeze her breasts, and lift her legs up in the air for the hungry recorder, and my hungrier gaze. When I was sure there would be no more protestations, I had her bend forward over the table with her ass in the air. The number of times I'd fantasised about having her in this position in the old days...

"Now, spread those cheeks for the camera Heather." This time she did pause, and I knew she wanted to snap at me, but nothing came. With a small sigh, she brusquely grabbed her buttocks and prised them open. The last of her modesty was gone as she crudely displayed the little brown bud of her asshole. There was no part of her body left now that she hadn't shown off for me.

It wasn't until I felt a stirring down below that I remembered I was naked too – it honestly didn't concern me anymore. My hardening cock was a good sign, I'd soon be ready again.

When I was sure I'd got a good shot, I let her stop. She got to her feet, actually red in the face. She knew she'd been posing like a common whore, I supposed, and the shame had robbed her of her usual cutting remarks. I knew from painful experience how hard it is to be cocky when you've been humiliated like that.

"Satisfied?" she said quietly. I saw her eyes flicker briefly to my semi-erect dick.

"Almost. Lie down on the floor, over there, in front of the couch."

"Why..?"

"Just do it." She walked slowly over to where I'd indicated, and lay down on her back. I followed her over. I understood now why she'd always had that infuriating gloating expression her face at times like these – there really was something to relish when the other person was trying to work out was coming.

I stood over her head and pointed the camera down the length of her nude form, giving her no choice but to look up and stare at my balls dangling over her face.

"What are you trying to do? You've had your 'poses.' Just wrap this up n- hey!"

I had crouched over her and grabbed her legs, squatting my scrotum over her face as I did so. Before she knew what was happening I pulled her legs up into the air, further and further, pulling them back over head so that her feet were touching the ground again by her head. She was bent at the neck, her pussy sticking up in the air and her legs splayed open around her head.

"No," she gasped. I smirked at her new position. I could understand her horror – it was hard to imagine a more obscene position. Standing above her like this I could see her completely bared pussy, gaping open, and her ass cheeks were similarly forced apart. Both her holes were on display for me, and she knew it.

"Yes." I backed away and sat on the couch by her head. "Stay like that please," I added, when it seemed she might move out of position. I took the sight in for a few seconds, savouring it. The best thing was, she had no choice but to stare up at her own body like this, to see her pussy open above her. "So, do you like it?"

"Fuck you!" Soon, I thought.

"Do you want to come down?"

"Yes," she said, through gritted teeth.

"Then this is what you're going to do." She must have known there'd be conditions. "Take your finger, and bury it inside your pussy."

"Please, Peter..." Pleading sounded weird and unnatural in her voice.

"Do it."

"Not on camera..."

"Do it, you don't get a say," I said, a little more forcefully. And with that, she did it. While trying to keep her balance, she brought her middle finger up and sank it between her inviting lips.

At my insistence, she brought her finger in and out, in and out, while I reclined back and watched as she fingered herself. If I'd had any doubts about my ability to get hard again they were completely dispelled. My cock strained at the dirty show Heather was performing.

I couldn't take it much longer – I had to go in for a closeup. She seemed to be having to force her finger in, God it must be tight in there. I had been in her once before, with my tongue, but I'd been in no position to enjoy it at the time, considering the circumstances. Now it was all I could think of.

And, unless I was very much mistaken, her finger was covered in a wet sheen as she finger fucked herself.

"Heather I do believe you're getting wet," I teased. She looked genuinely distraught at this rude betrayal her body had dealt her, and pulled her hand away.

"Please... enough..."

"If you're finished I guess I can take over," I grinned. Before she could protest I traced my finger along her wet slit, and pushed it deep inside her hole. Her warm, pink innards seemed to constrict around me, almost sucking me in. Heather's ongoing attempts to seem unfazed collapsed even further, and she gave an involuntary gasp at the unexpected violation.

I had planned on drawing this out further, teasing and toying with her, but I was harder than I'd ever been, and I had to feel her tight, hot pussy with more than just my finger.

"Stay there." I rushed over to my rucksack and pulled out the last item – a cheap laptop I'd 'acquired' from work a few months ago. I turned it on as I walked back over and put it on the table behind Heather. A few more clicks and it was connected – it was displaying the feed from the camera, live.

"What are you doing?" demanded Heather, a little shakily. She couldn't see the laptop on the table.

"I got this idea from you. You should be grateful it's only showing on this laptop, and not on the internet." When I was satisfied it was all working, I came around and crouched by her head. The meeting so far hadn't lessened the amount of sheer hate she could blast at me just by looking at me. "Now, this is what you're going to do. You're going to take this video camera," I put it in her hands, "and you're going to point at that cute little pussy of yours. And you're going to keep it pointed there."

"You want me to do your job for you?" she spat.

"That's right. And if you don't, if you turn it off, or point it away, or try to damage it in anyway, then I will upload it here and now to the internet. I'll bet your followers will have a few things to say about that." She couldn't hide the apprehension from her face. She'd be good, I knew. "Now, into position..."

She could probably have guessed what was next, but her face remained stony and impassive as she pointed the camera at her own gaping vagina as ordered. I stood over her face, where I could see the laptop over the top of her ass – its screen was filled with a shot of Heather's pussy, with my cock and balls on the edge of vision.

This was it. Ignoring Heather's feeble protests, I grabbed my cock by the shaft and guided the head into her waiting vulva. She gave a loud gasp.

I grasped her ass cheeks with both hands and drove deeper and deeper into her. I hadn't known how badly I'd needed this release until I was physically sinking my cock into her.

I'd had sex before, once. A drunken, awkward, unmemorable encounter that I'd nonetheless clung to as my 'at least I'm not a virgin' card. This was not like that, in any way. Heather's pussy was tighter than I could have ever dreamed, pulling me in, more satisfying than anything else she could offer. I may have seen her naked, made her pose in embarrassing positions, made her masturbate for me, but it wasn't until I was actually inside her, actually penetrating her cunt as she had penetrated me, that I felt I had had my revenge. Only now was her humiliation really beginning.

And she knew it.

"You son of a bitch!" she grunted. I looked at the laptop. From her perspective she had a clear view of her pussy being violated by my dick above her. Time to give her a real show.

I gave a hard thrust, unexpectedly driving into her hole until my balls met her eager lips. Heather groaned but I would give her no time to recover. Again and again I thrust as deep into her hot little cunt as I could, grasping her quivering ass cheeks to steady us both.

Her protests soon gave way to ragged breaths and involuntary gasps and grunts as I smashed into her, filling her up, taking from her everything she'd taken from me. She may have been disgraced and humiliated, and no doubt she'd have given anything not to have to subject herself to this, but no one could say she wasn't wetter than ever now. As repulsed as she was by me, her greedy pussy was betraying her.

Not that I could think of much else other than the sight before me, the obscene view of Heather's two tight little holes – one being stretched open by my thrusting dick, the other being crudely exposed as I spread her ass cheeks as far as I could with my hands, wet with sweat now.

I had come only recently, and as overpowering as this was I wasn't shooting my load any time soon. Both our bodies were slick with sweat before I began to feel the undeniable pressure build, and we were both reduced to animalistic grunts with every vigorous thrust inside her. The only other sound was the rhythmic wet slap as my balls hit her wet vulva with every penetration. If this was going to be the end, I was determined to make her pay for it.

"Do you like that? Do you like my dick inside you?"

"Ughhh..."

"Do you want me to come inside your pussy Heather?"

"No... ohhh." I was so close now.

"If you want... me to pull out... say you like... being fucked."

"Nooo..."

"Do it! Say you like having your sloppy... unghh... cunt... fucked by my cock."

"Peter... gnah!" I couldn't hold back much longer...

"Say it!"

"I- I like having my sloppy cunt fucked by your cock!" she gasped desperately. But it was too late. As soon as I heard her say it, lying though she was, I couldn't hold back. With a buttock in each hand and my dick balls deep inside her, I unloaded torrent after torrent of hot, wet cum into her soaking, warm hole.

Heather cried out when she felt me fill her insides, but in that moment I cared about nothing and no one. This was what it had all been for.

I staggered back and collapsed onto the couch when finished, Heather's suddenly empty pussy still gaping open. The only sounds in the room were our deep breaths as I came back down and she tried unsuccessfully to compose herself.

After a moment or so, Heather brought her legs back down and got to her feet. She was no longer the calm, cool, intimidating entrepreneur who'd once intimidated me so much. Her skin was covered in sweat and, still, my cum. Her sleek blonde hair was a mess now, covering a face which had only a trace of her former defiance. She looked a little unsteady on her feet.

"Stay there," I said quietly. I glanced at the clock – only an hour had passed, I still technically had an hour left. I hadn't really planned past this point, if I still had time left I was just going to draw out her punishment a little longer, see if I couldn't think of some new way to humiliate my tormentor. But I was spent. Still, no need to give her the good news straight away.

I got to my feet and took the camera from her without a word, wandering into the middle of the room. She didn't try to stop me, just stared at me as I did so with a sort of weary disgust. I did feel a sort of thrill at knowing she could never feel superior to me again, after that. I wondered if I should play the film back for us both? That might be a fun way to finish off – both of us sat on the couch naked, watching footage of her being stripped and fucked. Perfect.

"I need a towel," I announced. I was getting sweat on the recorder, wouldn't do to break it and rob Heather of her film.

"Bathroom," she said monotonously. She was still stood where I had left her, trying to regain some composure. I strode off to the bathroom I'd seen her emerge from all those weeks ago. "No, wait!" she cried out, suddenly alarmed.

As soon as I stepped into the cavernous bathroom, with its ornate round bathtub and delicate scents, the first thing I saw was a large cardboard box by the door, like the sort you get with online purchases. Against Heather's increasingly desperate protests, I pulled out its contents.

I knew what it was from the feel of it in my hands, before I'd even brought it into the light. It was long, thick, and rubbery. The sheer size of the dildo wasn't apparent until I saw it however. It was well over a foot long, with the end shaped like the head of a penis, and its girth was thicker than any I'd seen her produce yet. Also in the box was some kind of stand or base, a casual examination of which showed that it was meant to fasten to the base of the dildo, allowing it to stick up from the ground. It was the monster she taunted me with by e-mail, just days ago.

"What is this Heather?" I kept my voice as level as possible – somehow I doubted this had been meant for her. She didn't look like she could bring herself to say it. "Who was this for?" I asked, a little more forcefully this time.

"You," she muttered reluctantly – maybe she was trying to be intimidating again.

Of course it was. I looked at it again, and tried to imagine how things would have gone at our next meeting if I'd never found those account details. She would have stripped me again, maybe for a camera, maybe for some other intern, and made me squat over this monstrous dildo, trying to fit it into my ass for the amusement of her and her followers. And she'd had it ready for me today, I thought. She was going to make me do this today. I gripped it hard, my knuckles turning white.

"Here," I spat, throwing the dildo to Heather.

"Peter I didn't-"

"Quiet. I guess we're not finished yet." Heather's face fell as I brought the camera back up to view, instinctively trying to cover her pussy, and naked breasts, for the first time. "Go back to the table and have a seat."

I followed her over, my mind racing again, and my desire to see her humiliated rekindled. To think I'd been about to throw away the last hour, after what she'd had planned for me...

I took my seat on the couch again, with Heather sat facing me on the table where the laptop had been.

"I'm sorry if I went too far," she began, desperation oozing from every syllable, "I just..."

"You were never going to let me go were you? You were never going to stop."

"I would have – today was going to be the last time!"

"What were you going to make me do?" That threw her.

"I- I hadn't planned..."

"Oh, so that monster you're clutching there, that wasn't for me?" She seemed at a loss for words there. "Well if it wasn't for me, I'd hate to deprive you of your toy – spread your legs."

"You don't need the camera for this..." she pleaded.

"Spread them," I repeated through gritted teeth, "show us more of that pretty little hole between your legs." She opened them up. Her pussy was still wet from her pounding earlier – wet, red, and raw. "Now, shove your little toy inside your pussy while I watch."

"I can't! It won't..." she turned red, "it won't... fit..."

"If you're having trouble getting it in I'd be happy to come over and help." That was all the encouragement she needed. She brought the head to entrance of her pussy and awkwardly tried to fumble it in.

After a few failed attempts, she managed to slide the head into her hole – apparently to her own surprise as much as mine, judging from the loud gasp it elicited.

"Keep going," I commanded lazily, stroking my limp cock as I watched greedily. It would take a lot to get me hard a third time, but if I could...

Heather fed the thing in further slowly, inch by inch. She looked both appalled and amazed that her pussy was accommodating such a huge phallus. I zoomed in for a close-up – her lips was stretching obscenely open now.

I made her keep going, until almost half of the dildo had been swallowed up by her hungry cunt. Still not satisfied, I made her fuck herself with it, stuffing it in and out as fast as she could. She may have protested and pleaded, but the rude squelching her pussy made every time she shoved it deep inside her betrayed the wetness of her pussy. I knew that the fact she was deriving pleasure from displaying herself like a whore was more humiliating for her than anything I could do.

As the dildo got wetter and wetter, and her breaths came louder and more haggard, I felt my dick stirring faintly once again. Soon. Heather began to give the occasional moan to match the wet squelching of her pussy. She's actually having to struggle not to come on that thing, I realised. I couldn't imagine a worse humiliation for Heather Dean than to be brought to orgasm against her will.

Suddenly I couldn't take any more. I dropped the camera on the couch, jumped to my feet, rounded the table, and grabbed her by the cheeks. Before she could react, my semi-hard cock had been thrust into her mouth.

"Keep fucking yourself..." I grunted... "and suck my cock." She was wide-eyed with shock, but she didn't pull away. Her hands carried on feeding the plastic cock into her hole while she sucked and licked at the dick thrust into her mouth, more vigorously than she ever had before. Her nipples were rock hard and erect, her thighs were soaked in her own wetness, and her toes were curled. For this moment at least, she seemed to be lost in her humiliation, eagerly filling two of her holes with cock.

It wasn't long before I was hard again, not with this sight before me, and the feel of Heather's hot, wet mouth around my dick. I waited until I knew she was close to the edge before dropping the bombshell I'd been gleefully hiding since I first saw the dildo.

"You know, you're gonna want that cock as lubricated as possible," I whispered to her, "considering what's happening next..."

Heather was dragged back to earth in an instant as she realised where she recognised those words from. She yanked her head back, suddenly aware of what she was doing.

"No!" she gasped fearfully, her eyes wide with realisation. She awkwardly slid the dildo from inside her and staggered to her feet. I could only smile at the piteous state she was in now, as she had smiled at me. "No – I won't do it!"

"We've been through this," I replied lazily. I reached for the discarded dildo at her feet and held it up for us both to see. It was actually dripping with the sticky, wet contents of Heather's pussy – she almost seemed to go red at the sight of such clear evidence of the pleasure she'd given herself.