A Voyeur Pays the Price Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers

"I won't do it!" She even started scooping up her clothes, trying to bring events to a definite end. I wondered how it would have gone for me, if I'd tried to dictate when an ordeal was over, back when the tables were turned.

"Stop." I had the camera in hand again now, just as Heather was about to put her panties on. "If you put so much as one piece of clothing on I will upload this here and now," I warned. Heather drew herself up to her full height.

"I'd rather take us both down than let you do what you've got planned next," she hissed, trying to look imposing and severe again. It was a mistake. Heather had been intimidating and often outright terrifying when she was calm, and composed, and dressed in her expensive suits. When she tried to achieve the same effect now – naked, sweaty, shaking with anger, and with a pussy that was still visibly dripping wet – it just looked comical. It's hard to be afraid of someone who had been sucking your cock just minutes ago at your command.

I tapped a few buttons on the camera, moving back through the footage already obtained, and played a scene back for her. She stared in dull horror at the clip of herself spreading her legs and fucking herself with that enormous dildo. I knew from personal experience that these things are even more obscene that you thought they'd be, the first time you see them from another's perspective.

"Shall I upload?" She shook her head miserably. "Then get on your hands and knees."

"I can't..."

"You didn't give me a choice."

"Please Peter, I'll do anything else..." Her pleas were getting more and more desperate, but I was no more sympathetic than she had been.

"Last chance." Her whole body seemed to go limp as the fight went out of her at last. I was expecting some sort of hate-filled protest as she complied, but there was nothing. She just sank to her knees and got into position, on all fours by the table.

I circled around with the camera, taking in the view. She spread her legs at my insistence, putting her holes on show again. Her wet slit was still swollen and inviting, but that wasn't important now. My attention was fixed by the other puckered little hole above it – wrinkled and clasped tightly shut.

"You will do exactly what I tell you to?"

"Yes," came the weary reply, after a long pause.

"Good. Bring both of your hands around, and spread your buttocks wide open." Again, there was no protest, plea, or insult, she just... did it. Without her arms to support her she had to lay her head on the ground, arching her back and displaying her ass even more lewdly. When she pulled apart her cheeks as I'd told her, there was nothing resembling modesty remaining. "Now, put your finger inside your asshole." Even after everything we'd done, saying those words out loud sounded naughty and rude.

This time she did hesitate. Her finger found the brown bud of her anus easily enough, but she couldn't seem to bring herself to push into it. I knew there was some lubricant in the suite – she'd used it on me last time – but I wanted the first penetration to be a struggle. After a few fumbling probes, her tight anal ring gave way and her finger pushed in.

"How does it feel? Fingering your asshole on camera like a slut?"

"I'm not your slut."

"Not what it looks like from here. Go deeper."

"I can't," she gasped. She probably could have if I'd pushed her, but time was pressing on.

"If you tell me where the baby oil is, I'll let you use that. You remember the baby oil right? The stuff you used when you'd tied me up naked and shoved a dildo in my ass?"

"The bathroom," she groaned through gritted teeth, ignoring my quip. I practically sprinted to get it.

"Here we go, let's get that hole lubed up shall we?" Her finger was still inside her anus up to the first joint, so I liberally poured the stuff over her finger and ass together. "Now... deeper..."

Slowly at first, Heather slid the wet digit into her anus, retracting every few seconds to lubricate her passage and giving the occasional quiet whimper. There was enough oil now, but I couldn't help myself – I poured it all over cheeks, running my hands over her toned buttocks until they glistened with the stuff.

"Have you had enough?" She'd stopped pushing in, now that she was almost at the knuckle. She said nothing – she must have been torn between wanting to stop, and not wanting to move on to what she knew was next. Instead, she wordlessly slid her finger from her rectum – even with this much oil her ass seemed to be trying to suck her back in as she did so. I couldn't wait – I had to feel its tightness for myself.

"Oh!" Without warning I had slid my index finger deep into her asshole, in one smooth motion. Her ass clenched around me in shock and goosebumps rose up on her buttocks. The feeling was intoxicating, knowing I was violating her tightest and most private of holes.

"So Heather, do you prefer fingering your own ass, or do you prefer someone else penetrating it for you?"

"P-please..."

"Choose one."

"Neither... ohh!" She was really squirming now, desperate to get me out of her ass.

"Choose one!"

"The first one."

"Say it!"

"I prefer fingering my own ass..." I knew no matter how old I lived to be then, I would never forget the sound of Heather Dean saying she preferred fingering her own ass to having someone else finger it. I chuckled to myself and pulled out, leaving her asshole to clench shut again.

I gazed down at her for one last examination, before the final act. She was unrecognisable from the woman who'd thrown me against the wall ninety minutes ago – naked, on all fours with her ass in the air, her cheeks glistening with sweat and lubricant, spread open and inviting. Got to make the most of this, I told myself, as I poured the baby oil over my own hard cock. I'll never get this chance again.

"Are you ready?"

"I can't..."

"Open your cheeks again Heather. Spread your ass open for me."

"Nooo!" She crawled forward, away from me, and turned to face me. "Peter we can make a deal," she pleaded, "I'll let you fuck me again, I'll let you do anything, for another hour, just not... that." She made no attempt to cover up, she even spread her legs open for me, as though to show what was on offer as an alternative. She's actually trying to convince me to fuck her pussy, I thought, how did we get to this? I stared at her expressionlessly; she looked so desperate, so submissive, that I almost gave in to pity and agreed. But as had so often happened over the past few days, once again the image of her taunting me as she fucked my ass flashed before me, reigniting my fury.

"Alright," I said calmly. I sat down before her on the floor with my camera. Heather looked confused, but hopeful. She stood up. "Alright Heather, we won't do that. We'll do this instead." I lay back at her feet, cock still standing rigidly to attention, waiting. I ordered her to stand over it, which she did without complaint – she thought she was getting off lightly. "Now, squat over my cock and stuff it into your asshole."

"Peter-" she groaned, but my patience was finished.

"I'll give you one chance, before I upload this video right now. You were right – I wasn't being fair. It wasn't fair that I had to do all the work fucking your ass. So, you're going to ride my dick with your ass, and then we never have to see each other again."

She stood there for a good ten seconds, dithering and trying to think of a way out. She must have known from my stony expression there wasn't one. Her whole body seemed to buckle. I think in that moment she stopped caring what happened.

The camera was ready, and zoomed in, when she finally bent her knees and crouched over my crotch. She had to awkwardly support herself with one arm, while with other she grabbed my penis gingerly. I jumped at the sudden touch. She slid it past her slit, as thought to entice me one last time to take her there, before miserably bringing it around to her waiting anus.

Even up until then I hadn't been completely sure she would do it. But without any input from me, she sank back onto my hard shaft. I felt the slippery head of up cock probe her sphincter, before it was swallowed by her oiled up hole. She gave a frustrated grunt through gritted teeth as she eased herself further onto it, my dick entering further and further into her ass.

There was no longer any attempt whatsoever to hide from the camera – in this position it would have been impossible. Her pussy was stretched open by her splayed legs, hovering above me, and all her attention was focused on preventing herself from sinking further onto me. Even with all the baby oil, her anus was almost too tight to penetrate – its grip was constricting. God knew how it felt for her.

She let out a low moan, as if in answer, and closed her eyes. It was all I could do to stop myself thrusting upwards into her and give her hole the pounding of a lifetime, but I wanted to savour this moment. It was too precious.

"Deeper! Come on Heather I thought you could take a cock better than this."

"I c-can't," she groaned. She gave a strained whimper every time I moved the head of my cock inside her.

"Maybe you just need to readjust," I teased. I suddenly knew exactly how I wanted to end this. "Swivel around Heather. I know you like showing off your tits and your pussy but I'm bored of them now. Turn around." She started to raise herself off my dick. "No no, I didn't say you could take my cock out of your asshole did I? Swivel Heather."

Slowly and carefully, she manouvered herself into my desired position, remaining pierced on my dick as she steadied herself. Now she had her back to me, and her hair was dangling in front of my face. I got one last shot of my cock enveloped by Heather's buttocks, and put the camera to one side. I didn't want any distractions now.

"Is that better? Can you stuff my cock deeper into your asshole now?"

"N-no."

"I guess I'd better help you out then," I sighed. In one carefully coordinated strike, I knocked her feet from under her with my legs, and at the same time grabbed her wrists and pulled them to the side. All of a sudden she had nothing keeping her suspended – her arms and legs were all in the air. All of her weight was now pulling her down and before she could react, her ass sank down around me until I was balls deep inside her asshole. Releasing her wrists, I brought both hands around and grabbed her breasts firmly.

"NOOO!" she wailed, horrified at the sudden deep penetration. She was lying on top of me now, scrambling with her arms and legs to try and push herself off me, but it was too late. She was mine now. I started thrusting violently in and out of her helpless asshole, all the while playing roughly with her breasts, tweaking and rubbing her erect nipples.

The sudden pounding of her ass sent her into a helpless frenzy, and her failed attempts to prop herself up turned into furious kicks and jerks of her legs. Her low, guttural moans rose in fervour until she was shouting unintelligible cries. Faster and faster I smashed my cock into her, her hole loosening with every furious thrust until there was nothing she could do to resist the ass fucking she had tried so desperately to avoid.

My hungry, exploring hands drifted down her body and found her clit, swollen and sensitive. With the one hand I began playing with her down there, stroking her clit and teasing the entrance to her wet pussy, while the other hand ran up and down the rest of her body. It must have been sending her crazy.

"Do you like... having your asshole... fucked?" I whispered in her ear, my breath almost as ragged as hers. She gave no sign she had heard me, her frenzied moans and screams blocking out all else. I roughly stuffed my fingers into her pussy, fucking it with my fingers in time to the thrusts into her anus.

I knew she'd been close to the edge for a while now – her pussy had been soaked after I fucked her, and that huge dildo would have driven her to orgasm if I hadn't stopped her when I did. In spite of her humiliation, she couldn't deny her body's urges – she was getting off on this. I nibbled on her neck, and rubbed my palm against her clit as my fingers continued to screw her cunt. All this on top of the furious fucking her asshole was taking.

We were both close to the end, but there was one last card to play.

"Come on Heather," I whispered, "you're going to come with my dick in your ass." On that last word I gave one last furious thrust into both her holes, eliciting a deafening scream from Heather. As if on command, her whole body seemed to seize up and start twitching, and the sound of her long pent up screams of ecstasy and pain reverted around the room. To my utter amazement she began humping her ass onto my dick, fucking herself on me without any input from me.

It was all I needed. As my one-time tormentor climaxed loudly above me, I released myself for the third and final time. With an ecstatic groan I filled Heather's ass with my cum, jerking and shuddering in time with her own orgasmic throes.

Heather's animal cries rose and fell with the waves of pleasure crashing through her body, trailing out into haggard groans and gasps. I crashed back to reality seconds before she did, letting the weight of what had just happened settle over me.

That was unexpected.

We lay there in silence for what seemed like an age, our sweaty naked bodies heaving with our panting breaths, my cock still stuffed into her tender asshole. I needed to stand up. I rolled Heather's unprotesting body off me, and pulled away from her. Her asshole gaped open once empty, before clenching shut.

What was there to say? Never had I imagined I could accomplish such a dramatic revenge as this. I had thought I would feel disappointed once my two hours were up, maybe even afraid, but honestly in that moment I was just happy with what I had accomplished. I had my life back, and a hell of a video souvenir to go with it.

Heather wearily got to her hands and knees and crawled over to the sofa, where she sat on the floor, resting her head against the soft cushions. She didn't look at me, but stared determinedly into space, face flushed red. Complain and threaten all you like, I thought, we both know how hard you came just now.

I got dressed. I thought whistling might be a bit much then, but even so I made no attempt to hide my cheerfulness. Heather didn't budge, nor did she try to hide her nakedness.

"So," I said at last. She turned her gaze to me.

"Yes?" She had an odd look in her eyes, that I couldn't read. I obviously didn't need to fear any reprisals anyway.

"You remember our deal. We both keep our... videos... to ourselves, and we tell no one about our meetings. You stop mentioning me on that damn blog, I'll stay well clear of this hotel, and we never contact each other again. Your career will be safe and no one will know about your various... crimes." I scooped my video camera from the floor and packed it back into my backpack, with the laptop. "If either of us break this agreement, the other will release everything they have. Mutually assured destruction I guess. Do we still have a deal?"

She stood up, bringing herself back to her full height. I took in her impressive naked figure one last time – despite her best efforts there was no trace of intimidation left, not with nipples still hard and thighs still soaked. She nodded.

"We have a deal."

"Excellent." I turned my back on her and headed for the door. "Of course, if you ever want a repeat of today, by all means drop me an e-mail," I added with a wry smirk. Instead of the expected furious retort, the last thing I saw before leaving the suite was Heather's puzzled and confused expression, her hands drifting unconsciously to her crotch. Maybe.

It had been a strange five weeks, I reflected as I headed through the hotel reception and out into the cool August evening, but in retrospect, discovering that rooftop vantage point was the best thing that ever happened to me.

LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers