A Walk After Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there another hole in your booth? On the other wall?"

"Yes," Elaine replied through the hole.

"There isn't one here." I heard murmuring from the other side. Then, "Is anyone in there?"

Elaine turned to look, then back, "No, it's dark."

"OK, Ron's coming around," Linda said, "now give me back that cock."

Elaine stood up, aimed me back at the hole, and pushed my ass, forcing me flush to the wall, and as I felt Linda's mouth envelop my cock head again, she stepped behind me, rubbing my ass, playing with my anus, and whispered into my ear. "Are you enjoying her mouth on your hard dick? Is she doing a good job sucking you? Hmm? I won't be able to finger your ass to get you off, but you can watch me suck Ron's cock while Linda blows you. Do you like that? Are you going to enjoy watching your slut cocksucking wife working another cock while Linda does you? Hmm? Tell me, tell me you want to watch me suck Ron's cock."

"O-oh, fucking yeah, I want to see your sexy dirty mouth on his cock, you nasty slut. Fucking suck his cock and make him cum."

"M-mm, yeah, I'm gonna make him cum in my mouth, get that hot nasty cum in my slut mouth, m-mm, and I'll swallow most of it, but I'll let some drip on my face like you love, and then I'm gonna kiss you with my cum slut mouth, fresh from his hot cock."

I thought I might blow my load into Linda's mouth right there, feeling Elaine's breathy whisper on my ear, her hands on my ass, and those wet lips and tongue working my shaft. But then Elaine said "Oh," and patted my ass and pulled away. I turned to watch her; she had seen the light go on, and she was dropping to her knees, and poking her finger through the hole, and as I watched, a red swollen cockhead came through, and she pulled her fingers away. She looked back at me sideways, opening her mouth, and stared at me as she allowed the shaft to push into her waiting mouth.

So I stood there, trying not to cum too soon, relishing the work Linda was doing on my shaft, and intermittently watching my wife suck Ron's cock, and when I wasn't watching, I listened to the slurping sounds and yummy noises she made as she worked him to his climax. I didn't want to finish first, because I knew that watching Elaine take his cum, seeing her enjoying the jizz shooting into her mouth in her mouth would shoot me right over the edge. It was the hottest thing we'd ever done.

It was only a few more minutes before I felt Linda break her pace a little, and heard her grunting, and then she was moaning on my dick as she sucked me. I didn't think much of it, watching Elaine, enjoying my sensations, until I heard Linda say, "Fuck me, give it to me hard," from behind the wall between sucks. Her sucking became erratic, but still enthusiastic, and I realized she was getting fucked as she sucked my cock! From the sounds she was getting it pretty good, and I wondered who it was until I heard her call Ron's name in her grunts.

I almost panicked and pulled out of the hole, and I turned to see if Elaine had heard, but she was oblivious, sucking the cock at the hole with all her delight and concentration. Should I tell her? If Ron was still in there fucking Linda, who's cock was that? Then the realization that Elaine was sucking a stranger's dick, right in front of me, that she was loving it, and that she planned to swallow his load, instead of making me upset, made me hotter, and I groaned as I felt Linda's mouth push further onto my dick. The sound made Elaine glance up, look right into my eyes, her lips wrapped tight around the shaft, and stared at me as her tongue slipped out, slurping around the head.

One hand was bracing herself on the wall. She raised the other to the shaft, and pulled her mouth off, and said, "M-mm, he's close, I can feel it," and grinned and went back to work, now bouncing her head onto the cock, pulling the climax out, working for the load she knew was coming, oblivious to the fact that the cock she was sucking was a stranger; the one she thought she was sucking was buried inside Linda's pussy, pounding her as she sucked me. I felt my climax approaching fast, urged on by the idea of Linda getting drilled while she sucked me, and my wife loving a complete stranger.

Then I heard Linda moan again, louder, like she was cumming, and I faintly heard Ron grunting, and I knew he was shooting his cum into Linda. I turned to see if Elaine heard, but she was focused on her cock, and as I watched she pulled back a few inches, and I saw the first shot of jizz shoot out of the cock onto her waiting tongue. She pushed her mouth back on, her cheeks puffed out as her mouth filled, and she was grunting. I heard her swallowing, and the sight of her swallowing a hot load of cum had it's effect, and my legs shook as my explosion started from my toes. My balls clenched and shot a giant load up my shaft and out my cockhead into the wet mouth of our friend. I gasped, and felt her lips tighten around my shaft, and her mouth got hotter as it filled with semen.

As my climax ended, I felt hands on my shoulders, pulling me from the wall, turning me, and then Elaine was there, her face in front of mine, and she was kissing me. I felt her lips were puffy and warm, and tasted the familiar but odd flavor of cum in her mouth, felt the texture of the remainder of the load she had taken. Her tongue swirled in my mouth, sharing her reward as she kissed me, moaning into my mouth, and I took it, and kissed her back, and she was never sexier, or hotter or dirtier than that moment, kissing me after swallowing a stranger's cum.

She pulled back, grinning at me, and true to her word, she had some of his load on her face, the nasty slut, one shot had landed next to her nose, and some had drooled out of her mouth. As I reached for my pants to get dressed, her tongue slid out, trying to reach it, licking it in, and then she raised a finger, getting some but not all, and licking her finger clean. I didn't tell her there was still some on her face, because she looked so sexy and nasty with cum on her face. And I didn't tell her what I knew, that cock she had sucked was not what she thought. I finished dressing and we kissed again. She smelled of semen and cock and sex. She was beautiful. We opened the door.

Ron and Linda were waiting for us, all smiles and giggling, arms around each other. And we all smiled and walked out, back through the store. When we got outside, we kind of looked at each other, and wondering what to say. We'd never done anything like this before. It was awkward until Linda spoke.

"Fuck, that was fucking great!" We all laughed. She put her hand on my chest and said, "Nice load, I guess I did OK!" and then turned to Elaine and said, "Thanks for letting me suck your husband's cock!" We all chuckled a little more, and Elaine replied, "Anytime, same here."

"Yeah, but I got both ends, and both loads, and you got nothing." She reached up and touched the drip Linda sill wore. "Or maybe you did?" Elaine looked at her quizzically, and then I had to tell her that Ron was fucking Linda. Her expression went from surprise to shock to disbelief and back to shock, and then to delight as Ron explained that he had tried to get to the next booth, but when he got there someone else had gone in, and he'd gone back, and pulled Linda's pants down and fucked her while she sucked me off. And then she realized that she had blown a complete stranger. She turned to me, her mouth open in astonishment.

"Did you know?"

"I, uh, I," I stammered, "I suspected, I think," I replied nervously, until she broke into a grin.

"You ass, you knew, and didn't say, because you wanted to watch me suck cock while Linda was doing you." She playfully slapped my chest. "Did you think I wouldn't know the difference? I just sucked Ron's dick a few minutes before." She was grinning, and so was I. "I thought it wasn't him, and when I heard them fucking, I knew it." She turned to tell all of us. "But I was already on it, and I was so fucking hot by then, I figured what the fuck." She laughed, adding, "and you let me!" and laughed again, and we all joined her, and started walking.

"But," she said as we walked, "I didn't get to taste Ron's cum!"

"You nasty slut," Linda told her, "but if you really want some, I know where you can find some, but you'll have to hurry before it all drips out!"

12