A Walk in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers

We pack our lunch things away, and make sure we have left no rubbish, before donning our rucksacks and continuing our hike.

We walk for a while, both lost in our own thoughts. We don’t have any fear of getting lost, as we have been hiking here many times, and know our way round quite well. I walk up behind you, and give your bum a gentle pat, and you chuckle as I squeeze your buttocks.

We hold hands, and continue deeper into the quiet woods. I notice that it is getting darker, and look up. The clouds have increased, instead of grey they are now black, and it is getting colder fast.

“Shit!” I exclaim. “Looks like were in trouble babe. I think it’s going to rain, and we’re miles from any shelter I know of. What do you want to do? We can carry on, and hope we find shelter soon, or we can turn round and go back to the car as quick as we can.”

“I don’t know!” You reply. “I think we should carry on for a while, it might be a quick shower, and I’m enjoying my day, and a little rain won’t spoil it.”

“OK babe. We’ll carry on for a while.”

Just as I finish replying, the heavens open, and water comes sluicing out of the sky. Within seconds we are both soaked to the skin, our clothes plastered to or wet bodies. I look at you, and see your breasts outlined by the wet t-shirt and bra, and see that the cold water has made your nipples stand out again. I smile I love to see your nipples. We looked at each other, and began to slog our way through the pouring rain, looking for some form of useful shelter.

We struggled through the sheeting water, and the foot hugging mud, which had sprung from nowhere. Water ran into our boots, and made our progress extremely difficult. We held hands, helping each other through the worsening storm. Lightening lit the sky, followed by a tremendous crack of thunder, which startled the two of us. I looked at you and tried to speak, only to find my mouth fill with water, the moment it was open. I pulled you close, and whispered reassurances in your ear, as we clung together. Flashes of lightening illuminated the landscape like strobe lighting, giving an impression of stop-go rain. I spotted a darker area deeper in the trees, and guided you toward it.

As we got closer, almost drowning in the deluge, we both saw the opening. The next flash of lightening illuminated it, and we struggled toward it faster. We knew that this was our place of safety, our haven. The thunder assailed our ears, with its continuous, drum like, noise. We finally reached the opening, and fell into it, our bodies exhausted by the ordeal.

We were at the entrance to a cave. We stared into the blackness, and could not see anything. We were both a bit frightened, and very cold and wet. I stood up, and removed my rucksack, and then helped you remove yours. You were shivering, so I hugged you, and began to rub your back, trying to warm you up a bit.

“It’s alright babe!” I whispered. “We should be safe here until the storm blows over, and then we can get back to the car and home. We’ll be fine, just think of it as a new part of the adventure.” I smiled at you as I continued to rub your back. You began to relax, and smiled back.

I let go of you, and reached into my rucksack for the torch that I knew would be there. Switching it on, I shone it toward the back of the cave.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “This is a fantastic place, it’s huge, and it’s dry. We’ll have no problems while we’re here.”

You looked around, and nodded your head, still shivering.

I unpacked the rucksacks, to see what we had. I got the stove out, and lit it to try to get some warmth. I quickly looked round the cave and found, luckily, lots of dry wood. I piled all the wood together, and carefully laid out enough to get a good fire going. I switched off the stove, once the fire was going, and looked at our store of dry clothing. There was not enough, we only had a couple of jumpers, and these had both got wet in the storm.

The fire was burning merrily, giving off its light and heat. We were cuddled together, as close to the fire as we could get. I could hear the rain hammering into the ground, over the crackling of the fire. We weren’t getting warm or dry, and I knew it would take a long time for us to warm up.

I put my arms round you, and pull you close, feeling your cold skin through the wet clothing.

“We’re going to have to get dry babe.” I say. “We’ll have to take this wet stuff off, and set it close to the fire to dry off. Otherwise we’ll stay cold, and get colder.”

“Yes. That’s the best plan.” You mumble.

“Come on then, let’s get naked!” I joke.

You look at the smile on my face, and giggle as I begin to slowly pull my clothes off.

“If you don’t hurry up babe, I’ll have to take matters into my hands, and strip you myself.” I say, and watch you eyes widen with delight, as I lean forward, and pull your t-shirt over your head. You sit there, your white lacy bra covering your firm breasts. I look down, and admire the sight. You stand up, and begin to remove the rest of your wet clothes, as I continue to remove mine.

It doesn’t take long until we are standing naked, our wet clothing spread round the fire, drying slowly. I wrap my arms around you, and pull you close, feeling your hard nipples rubbing against my chest. I hold tight, and gently caress your damp back.

We sit down, on the rucksacks, and move as close to the fire as we can get, without getting burnt. It doesn’t take too long for the warmth of the fire to make us feel better. I light the stove, and put the last of our water on to boil, for a cup of coffee to warm our insides.

While the water boils, I walk to the entrance of the cave, and stick the water bottle into the still pouring rain. It takes a few seconds, and once more we have a full water bottle. I walk slowly back to the fire, my eyes staring at your naked body. I feel the blood rush to my cock, and as I get closer, I feel it rise, until it is pointing straight up to the roof. You giggle as you see me standing there with my erection, slowly bobbing to the quickening beat of my heart. I kneel next to you, and lean forward pressing my lips to yours. I continue to lean, pushing you over onto your back. My tongue forces its way into your mouth, exploring.

I support my body above yours, as you slide your arms around me, trying to pull me down. I slowly lower myself onto you our body’s touching from head to toe, as we continue our kiss. The fire warms our bodies and our lust heats our souls.

My hard cock is pressed into your pubic mound, and I can feel the heat emanating from your pussy. I break off our kiss, and slowly kneel up, spreading your legs wide with my hands as I look at your moist pussy. I sit back on my heels, and lean forward, to place a delicate kiss on the entrance to your sex. You gasp as my tongue slowly pushes its way into your hot wet depths, probing for your tasty juices. You sigh as my tongue works its way into you, lapping at the entrance, and then pushing inside, scraping against your sensitive flesh. I look up, my tongue still buried inside you, and watch your face, as I begin to fuck you with my tongue and mouth.

Your breasts rise and fall quickly, in time with your ragged breathing. I watch, almost transfixed, as your nipples become redder and harder. I reach up with one hand, while the other is slowly rubbing your hard clit, and softly flick each of your nipples. As my fingers rub your nipples, you moan louder, and your body begins to move about under me. I bury my head into your cunt, and slurp all the juices that are freely flowing. My fingers circle your clit, rubbing over it, occasionally, each time elicits a louder moan, and a bucking of your hips. I feel you begin to tense up, as your climax starts. Your thighs lock round my head, and you push your hips up, squashing your cunt harder onto my face. I feel the hot juices literally pouring into my mouth, and I struggle manfully to swallow them all. I stop playing with your nipples, and move my hand away from your clit, but continue to softly slide my tongue in and out of your sopping pussy. As your body relaxes, your legs release my head, and I slowly, and carefully withdraw my tongue from your warm velvet tunnel. You sigh as my tongue finally leaves you.

I kneel up, and look down at you. You open your eyes, and stare straight into mine. We both smile. The juices from your pussy begin to dry on my face in the heat of the fire the feeling is exquisite.

“I enjoyed that babe.” I pant. “I think we’ll have to do that again, very soon. I’ll just let you have a few minutes to recover a bit, and then we’ll start again. Looks like the rain wasn’t such a bad thing after all, huh?”

“I’m glad that we found somewhere to keep dry.” You reply. “At least it’s private, and now that we’ve got the fire going, it’s pretty nice. We’ll have to find this place again, on a nice sunny day we can do more of this, and not have to listen to the crappy rain. Now what were you saying about a repeat performance?” You smile.

“Well you did recover quickly didn’t you!” I laugh. “OK then, I fancy you sitting on my face, how does that suit you?”

“Great!” You exclaim, as you quickly stand up, and push me onto my back.

“Ouch!” I groan. ”The floor not exactly carpet like babe, take it easy.”

“Sorry darling.” You reply. “I got a bit carried away, but I’m sure you’ll forget the slight pain in a minute.” You begin to giggle, and I watch with fascination as your breasts wobble gently in time to your giggling. I reach up, and cup both breasts, feeling the warm flesh, and the hard nipples as I squeeze them.

You throw your head back, and sigh with pleasure as I maul your dangling firm breasts. I tweak each nipple, pulling and pinching, careful not to hurt you, only to cause you immense pleasure. You shudder as your body goes through a mini orgasm. I see the pink flush of sex spreading across your chest and shoulders, and know that I am equally flushed.

I run one of my hands slowly down your firm warm body, sliding it between your legs, and slipping my middle finger into your ready pussy. You shudder at the intimate contact, and push down against my invading digit. I sigh as I begin to work my finger in and out, slowly increasing the speed and pressure of the penetration. I can feel your arousal as you produce more of your natural lubrication. I watch your face, as you close your eyes, and let the sensations from your cunt envelope your body.

I continue to plunge my finger into your slick velvety pussy, flicking your clit with my thumb, just to raise the level of your excitement. You throw your head back, and howl with pleasure as you reach another orgasm. My hand gets wetter as I feel your cum running out of your well fingered pussy. You relax as you come back down from your climax, and lean forward, your breasts dangling in front of my face. I take one of your hard nipples into my mouth and begin to suck it like it was the last sweet on earth. I hear you groaning as I suck harder.

You sit up, and pull your nipple out of my mouth, leaving it coated in my saliva. As you move to stand up, to reposition yourself, my finger slides out of your pussy. I raise my hand to my mouth, and lick the juices from it. I close my eyes as I enjoy the tangy flavour of your cum.

When I open my eyes, the fantastic sight of your pussy greets me, hovering a few inches above my face. I inhale deeply, smelling the aroma of your sexual excitement. I grab your hips, and pull your pussy onto my waiting mouth, and bury my tongue into your tasty cunt. I slide my tongue as deep into you as I possibly can, savouring the flavour, and enjoying the aroma of your sex. My hands reach round, and grip your firm tight buttocks. I feel your breath on my cock, as you lean forward, to kiss my thighs. Your kissing progresses over my balls, from one side of my body to the other, pausing as you take each ball into your mouth and softly suck them.

I gasp each time you do this, my mouth pulling away from your pussy. You push your hips down, crushing your pubic mound against my chin. I feel your juices being spread all over my face. I am in heaven as you take my hard cock into your mouth, and begin to fellate me.

I felt your warm mouth engulf the head of my cock, and it was all I could do to keep running my tongue between your pussy lips. Your lips clamped around my cock, and you began to slide your mouth up and down its length, taking as much as you could. Your fingers were busy gently playing with my balls, and the shaft of my cock that your mouth was unable to accommodate. I groaned in pleasure, as the sensations grew more intense. I felt your tongue sliding round the head, and flicking across the hole in the tip. I groaned again, this time keeping my mouth against your wet cunt, and allowing the vibrations to transmit themselves over your sensitive swollen lips. I felt you shudder, as the sweet sensations took over. My tongue began to lap its way from your clit to your anus, slipping its way deep into you as it passed your heavenly opening. I could feel your body reacting to my ministrations.

Your tongue snaked its way round my cock, pulling it deep into your warm mouth. I shuddered at the intensely erotic contact. My body beginning to shake uncontrollably as the pleasure built up. I tried to continue eating your pussy, but found the pleasure you were giving me too much. My mind was blown away, as you sucked my cock, like it was the tastiest thing on the planet. I could feel your fingers caressing my balls, as your lips slid up and down the hard length of my cock. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I shot my load, and summoning up all my strength, I plunged my tongue into your sopping cunt, and began to drink all your juices. I moved my tongue from your cunt, and began to flick it hard across your engorged clit. I can feel you jump at each contact, but you keep your mouth firmly clamped to my hard cock.

My cock begins to throb, as your tender ministrations bring it closer to the point of no return. I grasp your buttocks, and pull you down onto my face, mashing my mouth over your clit, and sucking it hard, as I slide two fingers, one from each hand, deep into your wide open cunt. You squeal with delight as I begin to finger your willing pussy. I feel the head of my cock hit the back of your throat, as you endeavour to swallow all of me. My cock throbs faster, and suddenly, it begins to spurt long streamers of thick milky cum into your mouth. I feel your body tensing, as the first ribbons of spunk hit your throat. You begin to spasm on top of me, and swallow all the spunk that pours from my pulsating cock.

I flick your hard clit, as I feel my cock unloading into your mouth, and slide my fingers faster in and out of your cunt. I feel moisture pouring onto my face, and open my mouth to swallow as much of your cum as I can, while still fingering you. My cock stops pumping spunk, and remains trapped in your mouth as you suck the last drops from it. I continue to softly lick your clit, allowing the lubrication you have so kindly provided to slide into my waiting mouth. I feel the tremors in our bodies subside, and leaving my fingers buried deep in you, I take my mouth off your clit, and take a deep shuddering breath.

“Fucking hell!” I exclaim, when I can finally speak. “That was just amazing, one of the most intense sexual experiences of my entire life. You are just fabulous.”

I feel your lips slide off my semi-hard cock, as you recover from another orgasm.

“I don’t know what to say!” You pant. “I loved every second of that, and when you stuck your fingers inside me, I thought I was going to explode. It was fantastic.”

“Glad you liked it babe.” I replied. “Come up here and give me a kiss, it’s time for a bit of a rest, we deserve it, don’t you think?

“Damn straight.” You say.

You roll off me, and crawl round, until our bodies are lying together, your right leg lying on top of mine. We kiss, deep and soft, relishing each other’s closeness.

I sit up, and reach over to get some more of the dry wood we had found, and add it to the fire to keep it going. I stare into your eyes, watching the flames as they dance in your sparkling eyes.

“Would you like a drink babe?” I ask.

“Yes please, that would be great. Do you have any champagne?” You query.

“Sorry Madam, but we seem to have run out, would water or coffee suit madam?” I respond, laughing as I do.

“Well, I don’t think too much of the service here.” You retort, your eyes sparkling with mirth. “I suppose I shall stick to the coffee. Thanks.”

I stand up, and as I move away you slap my arse, and laugh at the look of indignation on my face. I put some water on the stove, and check out our drying clothes. I feel your eyes on me as I move about, and when I turn round to look at you, you are staring at me intently. You smile at me.

“I just love watching you move around, especially when you are naked. All that toned muscle and lovely flesh, it’s very sexy.” You say, in response to my unasked question.

“Fair enough.” I say. “I love looking at your body too, naked or clothed, I find it extremely sexy.”

You blush a bit, and I can see your face start to go red. I turn away, and turn the clothes over, brushing them down, to remove some of the stones that were stuck on them. I spread them out again, and move back to the stove, walking slowly, to give you maximum viewing time.

The water boils, and I make the coffee, and bring the cups back over to you. I sit down, and rest my back against the wall of the cave. It is cold, and I shiver, almost spilling my drink. You sit up, and lean against me. I spread my legs, and you snuggle backwards into me, your bum pushing against my soft cock, while my chest rubs against your back. We sit there, letting the heat from the fire warm us, and dry us from our recent sexual exertions.

Neither of us wants to think about the fact that we will have to make a move to leave soon, or we will be trapped here overnight. I look over your shoulder, at the entrance, and see that it is getting darker already, and that the rain has not let up at all. I sip my coffee slowly, letting its warmth run through me, feeling it pool in my stomach. I reach round, and run my hand over your warm stomach, and you squirm back tighter into me. I feel your bum pushing against my cock, and feel the blood rush to my groin. I grin, as I feel my cock pushing against your arse, as it rises to attention once more.

“Again?” You chortle. “We’ll have to get trapped in a cave more often, it seems to turn you into a sex maniac.”

“Getting trapped in the cave hasn’t turned me into a sex maniac babe.” I reply, nuzzling your ear. “You turn me into a sex maniac. This is what happens to me all the time I’m with you. The difference is, that at the moment, I’m naked, and therefore you can see, and feel my reaction to your body.”

“Great.” You reply. “I think I need a rest, so you’re just going to have to wait, and keep that tool of yours under control.”

“Can do babe, I shall control my urges, but I’m not sure I can control my hands all the time.” I reply, as I slide my hand up to cup your breast.

“Mmm, that’s nice, I don’t mind you doing that for a while. You whisper, as my hand caresses your breasts, gently squeezing and holding each one.

We sat for a few minutes, content, savouring the feel of each other, and the taste and warmth of the coffee. My hand continued to caress and stroke, and you leant back against me, and enjoyed the attention I was lavishing on your firm breasts.

“You know we’re going to have to make a decision soon, don’t you?” You mumbled.

“I know babe, but I don’t know what to do yet, I haven’t got it straight in my mind. Let’s face it there are only two choices, stay or go. Looking at the state of the weather out there, I think we should stay, because it will be difficult to get back to the car quickly, and it is very wet and slippery out there. We’ve got enough food for tonight and tomorrow morning, so let’s just keep the fire going, and keep warm here. That’s my vote anyway. What about you?” I mutter.

BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers