A Walk in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers

“No more.” You beg. “I appreciate the thought, but I just can’t take anymore, I’m knackered.”

“OK Babe.” I say. “I understand, and I hope that you enjoyed it all.”

“Yes I did.” You reply. “I just need a rest, and my pussy needs a rest.”

“Well we’re nearly home, so it might be a good idea to sit up and fasten your shorts.”

You lean over and kiss me on the cheek, as you adjust your clothing, and close your shorts. I suck my fingers, once again savouring your beautiful taste. I pull into our drive, and park up. We both get out, and wearily unpack the car. We walk slowly into the house, and put the gear down in the hall.

“Stuff tidying up now, I’m going to run the bath.” You say, as you walk slowly upstairs.

“That’s cool babe, do you want some food and drink?” I ask.

“Yeah, that would be great.” You reply.

I watch you walk up the stairs, staring at the movement of your tight buttocks in the shorts.

“You’re gorgeous you know that don’t you?” I shout to you.

You look over your shoulder at me, alluringly, and smile.

“I’m glad you think so.” You say, as you turn the corner and disappear.

I hear the water running into the bath, and walk into the kitchen to fix some food. I put on the kettle and get out a loaf of bread. I make some thick ham and cheese sandwiches, and a big pot of coffee. I put the food onto a tray, and walk upstairs to the big bathroom.

I walk in, and put the tray on the small table by the bath, and wander into the bedroom. I watch as you shed the last of your clothes, and stroll past me back into the bathroom. I pat your cute butt as you pass and you squeal at the contact. I hear you step into the water as I remove my clothes. I wander back into the bathroom, and look at you, immersed in the water, eating a sandwich and drinking coffee.

“Room for another one in there?” I ask.

“But of course kind sir.” You reply, chuckling.

I step into the warm water, and sigh as the heat immediately starts to ease my aching and tired muscles. I grab a sandwich and my coffee, and eat as we sit in companionable silence.

We both relax as the warm water works its magic, to relieve the aches and pains of our night of bad sleep and great sex. With our food finished, we both wash our hair, getting plenty of bubbles as we smile at each other. You turn round, your back to me, and pass me the soap. Needing no encouragement, I begin to wash your shoulders and back, gently soaping the whole area, running my hand over your smooth warm flesh. I reach round, and begin to soap your chest and breasts, as you lean back into me. I soap your breasts and stomach, the suds running down into the water as I rinse you off. I cup your firm breasts, and kiss your neck.

You sit up and turn round again, and reach for the soap. I sit still as your smooth delicate hands begin to wash my chest. You move closer, and slide your hands around as you wash my back. As you lean forward to complete the task, your breasts rub against my chest, and we both sigh. I put my arms around you, and we hug, happy to be together. I kiss your forehead, and start coughing, as I taste the shampoo. You laugh as you pull away, and duck your head under the water to rinse your hair. I follow suit, and we are soon both clean.

I stand up, and get out of the bath, grabbing a big towel, holding it open for you. You step out, and I fold you into the towel, and begin to rub you dry. We snuggle together, the towel keeping our wet flesh apart. I move away, and get myself a towel, and we watch each other as we dry ourselves. Giving your hair a quick rub, you grab the hair dryer and begin to blow dry it. I sit on a stool, and watch as you lean forward, showing off your tight bum. I reach out and gently stroke it. You murmur as I continue to caress your bum. As you finish your hair, I stand up close behind you, my hard cock resting against your firm buttocks. You giggle as you feel my cock rubbing against you.

“You’re a bad boy. I would have thought you’d had enough today.” You chuckle.

“Sorry babe.” I reply. “It really does seem to have a mind of its own.”

You turn round in my arms, and hug me to you, our bodies touching from toe to chest. Our lips meet in a slow deep kiss. My hands cup your buttocks, and squeeze. I feel your hands on my buttocks, as you copy my movements. I break away from the kiss, and look deep into your eyes.

“Enough already babe. I think we both need some serious sleep. Let’s face it, tomorrow is a work day, and we’ve got things to do.” I whisper.

“You’re right, and to be honest, I don’t think I could manage sex again today.” You sigh.

We walk hand in hand to the bedroom, and slide into the cool bed. We snuggle up close, and turn out the light.

I whisper. “Goodnight babe, thanks for a wonderful weekend, here’s hoping that we have more of the same in the not too distant future.”

“It was my pleasure, definitely my pleasure, and I’m up for more of the same sometime soon, but right now I just want to get some sleep.” You murmur, as your eyes close.

I kiss your cheek, and settle down, cuddled up behind you. Very soon, as I watch the rise and fall of your breasts, I hear your steady breathing as you sleep.

I lie awake for a while thinking about the weekend, and eventually fall asleep, a huge grin on my face, with my hard cock pressed up against your firm bum.

BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers