A Walk In The Park

Story Info
She has a sexual experience with an older man.
5k words
4.32
36.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. This is my first story. Please feel free to email me if you like it. Thank you for reading it.

My name is Ashley. I'm 22, five foot six, 120 pounds, with shoulder length black hair, dark eyes, and a complexion that is best described as tan. My breasts are what usually grab men's attention. I've been blessed with firm, high 34D cups. I have also been told I have a nice behind, sometimes in more vulgar terms than that.

It was 1 o'clock on a sunny Sunday afternoon. I was in my car, heading to a crowded public park. Underneath my jacket I was in a tangerine-colored bikini. It wasn't even a bikini I would normally wear to the beach, let alone a park. I wore it for tanning. The top had two triangles of material that could be extended to hide my breasts, or contracted to keep only my nipples covered. The bottoms were French cut, with string on my hips, a small triangle in front, and the behind providing enough material to cover a decent portion of my ass. On the floor of the passenger seat was a pair of 4-inch silver heels. My 2-year old Black Lab Buddy was in the back seat, restless and anxious for the moment he would be granted freedom to explore the outdoors.

I was heading to meet a man. He was much older than me, in his fifties, and for the past week he had abused my body in ways I could scarcely have imagined a month ago. I had met him at the same park the week before. I had been sent to the park by my online Master, a man with whom I had chatted and seemed to understand fully, in ways that I didn't, my need to be submissive. He enjoyed sending me out to public places, dressed in very revealing outfits. I had been to clubs dressed in a short skirt, garters and stockings, and always with a revealing top and no bra. I rarely got to wear panties, and on a few nights I had danced with half the men at a given club, my ass groped, naughty comments whispered into my ear, my skirt lifted until I knew that other patrons had a clear look at my garters and my exposed ass. I had been made to walk into convenience stores to purchase items dressed like a complete slut.

I could not for the life of me understand how my body reacted. The more extreme the humiliation, the more I could feel my own wetness flow. The more men stared at my barely covered breasts, the more my nipples swelled and strained the material. It wasn't that the men were handsome, or that I enjoyed their attention. There was something about being on display, about the fact that the men looked at me with a combination of contempt and lust, that set my heart pounding and caused my body to feel on fire. It was still all very new to me, and despite the fact I had already revealed most of my charms to strangers, it never made that combination of embarassment and excitement less intense when I was sent back out.

As I mentioned, I had met Sean a week ago. My Master had sent me out to the park early in the morning, knowing there would be less people then, but that there would be older men taking walks before the crowds became too much of a nuisance. I had been dressed in a tight pink crop top that showed off my tummy, no bra, and a pair of denim cut offs I had been instructed to cut very short, and 2-inch heels. The jeans had started out as hip huggers, and now what little material was left did not hide much of my ass cheeks. I had been relieved when my Master had told me I could wear panties, until I was instructed to keep the straps of a pair of red thong high on my hips, completely visible over the shorts.

The moment I stepped out of my car in the parking lot of the park a man approached me. As instructed while chatting with my Master, I had to bend over and tie - or pretend to tie - the laces of my sneakers, my ass facing the stranger. He made some small talk, his gaze taking in my barely covered tits and ass, and I finally told him I had better go, after taking down his number. I always have to take down these strangers' numbers, and if my Master feels the men have potential, I have to phone them at a later time.

I continued my walk and that is how I met Sean. He was sitting on a bench taking in the morning sunshine, and had watched me approach from about 20 yards away. When I got close he said hello. Although he was sitting down, he looked tall, had a full head of salt and pepper hair, green eyes, and a weathered tan I guess he got from a lifetime in the sun. Even had I not been on an assignment I would have found him attractive. I smiled and said hello and then remembered my orders. With Buddy letting Sean scratch behind his ears, I turned my back to him and bent over to tie my shoes once again.

"I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you have a great ass." Sean commented.

I stood up and thanked him, feeling my face get red. Sean simply stared at me, smiling, not the least bit apologetic about commenting on my ass within 20 seconds of meeting me. He played with Buddy and we made small talk. He told me to sit down, and with my heart in my throat I said "yes sir." I was obligated to say sir to each man I met. My Master felt that men with a dominant streak would pick up on it, and he was right.

We talked for 10 minutes. I told him I was single, and he acted shocked by such a revelation.

"Surely a beautiful thing like you could find a boyfriend!" He exclaimed.

"Well, I tend to like older men." I replied. My master had not told me to say that, but at times the situations gathered a momentum of their own, and flirty comments would escape my lips.

Sean smiled, obviously pleased. I asked him if he was married and he said no, divorced, but he had a girlfriend. I stood up at this point and thanked him for our chat.

"Where are you going?" he demanded. I told him it was nice meeting him but that I had better not talk too long to a man who was involved. Sean took my hand and pulled me back to a seated position. I dropped back onto the park bench, aware of how much my tits jiggled as my ass made contact with the bench. He let a hand fall to my shoulder, and then moved it away, not before rubbing his thumb across one of my erect nipples. I sucked in a quick breath, knowing I was obligated to let him fondle me.

We talked for a while longer and I finally said my goodbyes. He asked for my number and I took his instead, once again following the instructions of my Master.

Back at home I got onto Literotica chat and described in great detail the encounters to my Master, who was waiting for me in the Literotica Lounge. He was very intrigued by the possibilities offered by my talk with Sean, and told me to phone him. During the phone conversation Sean made it clear he wanted nothing more than sex from me. Once again he was very direct and confident. He gave me directions to his home and told me to be at his place in an hour.

My Master was very pleased by this. He knew full well how aroused I would be driving over to a stranger's place to be used, and he told me to stay dressed as I was, and to obey all of Sean's wishes. He told me to wear my hair in pigtails. I look younger than my 22 years as it is, and he knew the "schoolgirl look" would add an element of the taboo for Sean. I was also instructed to always include a "sir" at the end of each sentence.

I arrived at Sean's house. The neighborhood was upscale and the house was large and looked very impressive from the outside. I rang the doorbell. Sean appeared at the door in an expensive looking bathrobe. He invited me in and escorted me to his living room. He offered me a drink and we chatted for a few minutes, many "sir"s peppering my sentences. Sean picked up on it, and told me he wanted me to stand and strip. With a meek "yes sir" I stood and with trembling hands I peeled my top off. I then did the same with my shorts and thong. I stood before him, in nothing but white ankle socks. He admired my body, telling me I was very sexy, complimenting me on my shaved pussy, and even asking if my tits were real.

"I'll have to wait a while longer for my little blue pill to kick in." He informed me. This too was a shock. An older man admitting that he had to let his Viagra kick in before... well... before he fucked me. Once again there was no pretense of romance or tenderness. He was simpy stating a fact. He instructed me to sit on a desk chair he had in the living room. I did has he commanded.

"Now roll it closer to me." I rolled the chair across the parquet floor, until I was facing him.

"Scoot to the edge of the seat and put your legs over the arms of the chair."

Shaking with embarassment, I draped my legs over either side. My pussy and ass were completely exposed to this stranger. He told me to begin masturbating. I closed my eyes and made small circles around my clit, an action I had performed thousands of times in the past. But this time I was spread open to a stranger, who leaned forward and watched, his face inches away.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" He said in a gruff voice that did not broach disobedience.

I opened my eyes and kept them locked on his as I masturbated. My body began reacting, and soon my juices flowed from me. Sean leaned forward and felt my breasts.

"You have great tits." He told me. He rolled my nipples between his fingers, and then squeezed and twisted them. I moaned in pain, which Sean took to be a sign of pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" He growled. I did not dare correct him.

My juices ran down to my asshole, and Sean watched intently, a young woman in his home, a woman he had met less than three hours before, spread open and masturbating inches from his face. Sean covered his thumb in my moisture. He began to rub it around my little rosebud, looking up at me from time to time, an arrogant smile playing upon his lips.

"I knew you were a whore the minute I saw you in the park." He told me.

How could I deny it? I had been parading around a public park in broad daylight in less clothing than a stripper would wear to work. Upon meeting him I had turned away and bent down to offer him a clear view of my asscheeks, bissected by a thin strip of denim. I could not tell him I was under orders, that I was performing an assignment for my Master. And now, I found my puppet strings manipulated by two puppetteers, my online Master who had sent me to the park, and this stranger I had just met. The embarassment and humiliation were intense, but another part of me, the part over which I did not seem to have any control, responded. My soaking pussy and hard nipples gave me away. The idea that there were two levels of control, two men to whom I was giving over my will, and that one did not know about other, kept a fire burning in my loins.

Sean slid his thumb into my asshole, smiling as I groaned at the sudden intrusion.

"Ever had a cock up there?" He inquired.

"Nnno sir." I whimpered. It was the truth.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" He asked me. I knew I had to aquiesce to his demands, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Well!?" He demanded.

I had felt that small place deep within me begin to grow, that unmistakable swelling that announced an impending orgasm. I wanted above all else to avoid cumming in such a situation, in such a degrading position, but my body blindly followed its own agenda. Slowly the feeling became more intense. I felt the bubbles of my own desire racing to the surface.

"Say it!" Sean barked at me.

"Yyyes sir!" I cried.

"No! Say the words! Say you want me to fuck your ass."

His thumb was now sliding in and out of my tender asshole. His robe was open and the Viagra had done its job. He was stroking the full length of his rather large and thick cock. My hand began applying more pressure to my clit, and the circles became smaller as my speed increased. That feeling of heat and anticipation grew. I masturbated more quickly, The idea of putting on a private show for this stranger while he stroked his cock filling me with shame and desire. Unable to hold back any longer, I exploded, my legs shaking, as my orgasm engulfed me.

"I want you to fuck my ass!" I screamed.

A smile of equal parts satisfaction and cruelty crossed his lips.

"Get on the couch on your hands and knees, you little slut."

I did as he asked. I got on all fours, and Sean maneuvered himself behind me. He used his fingers to transfer my wetness from my pussy to my asshole. I could hear noises from the street, people talking and laughing, and the hum of a car increasing as it passed his home and then receding into the distance. I felt the blunt, rubbery head of his cock against my ass, and I tensed up. Sean told me to relax, and I tried, but it was difficult. The muscles of my ass slowly stretched, and in small increments his cock slowly plundered my virgin asshole. I moaned in pain, and I heard Sean grunt in satisfaction behind me. I bit down on my lower lip and tried not to think of the growing discomfort as my ass accepted such a large foreign object.

"Nice and tight. I should have fucked you in the public toilet in the park." He told me.

Soon I felt his pubic hair tickling the smooth skin of my ass, and I knew that he was completely in me. He slowly pulled out. For the first time I felt a twinge of pleasure, as a feeling of emptiness replaced the sensation of having my ass invaded. Sean slid the length of his impressive cock all the way back in, and then slowly slid it back until just the head was still in me. This time he drove back into me more quickly, and I accepted it more easily. Soon the rhythm increased, and I began to moan in pleasure.

"You sure you haven't had cock up there?" Sean sneered.

I answered yes, and Sean took hold of my pigtails. My back arched as he pulled back on them, and his strokes became quicker and harder. In very little time I was being fucked with abandon, my cheeks jiggling from the impact of his thrusts. I'm quite vocal during sex, and I was soon moaning loudly. Sean did not let go of my pigtails, and the position was less than comfortable. I knew I had to simply ride it out, as it were, and let him use my ass until he chose another venue for his cock or came. Sean kept up a stream of talk, telling me how tight I was, how my ass belonged to him, and that I would never forget being fucked up the ass the first time. I answered "yes sir" when he asked me any question, no matter how filthy, and any delay, or an answer not given with enough gusto, was punished with a hard smack on my cheeks.

Sean let go of my pigtails and my head fell to the surface of the sofa. He grabbed my hips and fucked me in earnest, as I held onto the edge of the couch for dear life. Sean commanded me to rub my clit, and I snaked a hand under my tummy and did as I was told.

Another orgasm began welling up inside me, and the sounds I was emitting were ragged with the force of Sean's thrusts. I came a second time, and Sean sprayed my insides a few moments later.

He left his cock in me as it deflated. I was panting from the exertion. Finally his meat plopped out. I was going to sit up but Sean told me to stay as I was. He spread my asscheeks apart and told me to squeeze my muscles. I did, and felt a liquid warmth leak from my abused ass. Sean murmured his approval as his seed dribbled out of me. I felt him scoop some upon his fingers and then he offered them to me to suck. Trying not to gag, I sucked his fingers clean.

After a few more mouthfulls of cum I was allowed to go to the bathroom and clean up. It is always strange, after a momentous personal event, to see the same face staring back at you in the mirror. You expect to see some type of change, a slightly different expression, or a minor physical alteration. But no, I had just had my ass pounded raw and the same person looked back at me from the mirror.

I came back out of the bathroom and I was allowed to dress. Sean told me to phone him the next day.

-------------------------------------------------

After that experience, my Master did send me back to Sean's on a few occasions that week. My visits were memorable for the inventive ways Sean found to humiliate and use me, but they are for another story. This story is about my second walk in the park.

Sean had told me to meet him in the park, but that it was my duty to find him. I had no idea where he might be. I looked out onto the park from the safety of my car, Buddy whining, knowing he would soon be let out. It was packed. There were families having picknicks, younger men throwing frisbees or playing hacky sack, groups tending to meat grilling on barbeques, lovers lying on the grass or walking hand in hand. I tried in vain to find Sean from the car, but I knew in my heart I would be obligated to search for him.

I accepted the inevitable and took my jacket off. I put on the 4-inch silver heels and tied the straps that snaked up my ankles. I then contracted the material of the bikini top until only my nipples were covered, as Sean had instructed. With Buddy leashed, I began my search.

Although most women will be well aware of this, most men probably won't: it is worthwhile to note how difficult it is to walk on grass in heels. It is even more difficult to attempt to keep your balance with a young, frisky dog pulling at the leash. My walk consisted mainly in avoiding all eye contact while walking Buddy and trying my best to ignore men's lewd comments and women's harsh, critical looks. As Buddy strained at the leash, I would do my best to try not to fall down, my barely covered tits bouncing freely. Buddy is very friendly, and a few men and boys took advantage of this, petting him and making small talk while ogling my body.

I walked all over the park, trying to find Sean. I was beginning to suspect he wasn't in the park at all, but had simply sent me out to expose myself to what seemed to be a hundred strangers. I was mistaken. Sean was in the park, in the one place I hadn't thought to check: the park bench where I had initially met him. In desperation I did return to that bench, and saw Sean sitting there, watching me approach, with a smirk of satisfaction playing upon his lips.

I was relieved. At least I would be sitting down, parts of my body slightly obscured to the mass of people assembled on that day. I was once again disappointed. Sean told me to stand before him, my back straight, and to hand the leash to him. I did as I was told, and conversed with Sean. When a person would walk by, I was ordered to bend over to check the straps of my high heels. This went on for close to 10 minutes. We would talk, a person would approach, and I would bend over.

After this, I was allowed to sit. My relief was once again short-lived. I sat down, my legs tightly together, and my hands primly on my lap. Sean observed me, and told me this would not do. I was to drape my arms over the back of the bench, and keep my legs spread, moving them back and forth, until my knees would touch, and then to spread my legs again. Sean put it well: he said to sit like a man would. I sat in that position, men and boys looking me over as they passed the bench. It would have looked very much like a father and daughter and their dog enjoying an afternoon in the park, except the daughter was dressed like a shameless porn slut, and a wet spot had formed on her bikini bottoms.

About 15 yards in front of us, sitting on the grass, were three men who looked to be in their early twenties. They had watched me approach, and after I had sat down they looked me over boldly. They would share comments I could not hear and burst into laughter. I had no illusions about whom they were laughing at.

After another 10 minutes Sean told me to go and wait for him in the men's public toilet at the center of the park. I was to go in, find an empty stall, close the door and bend over, my ass facing the door of the stall, and my hands holding the metal piping behind the toilet bowl. Reading my thoughts, Sean told me to walk in whether there were men in the washroom or not. I answered "yes sir" and stood up to go. I had taken less than 5 steps when Sean called me back.

12