A Walk In The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you go, I want you to walk over to those three boys and ask them the time. Chat and be flirty." He said.

"Yes sir." I answered and began the walk over to them. The men watched me approach. I took about 4 steps before I was called back by Sean. I walked back.

"I think you need to check those straps again." He informed me.

I did as I was instructed. I knew my bikini bottoms were wet from the fuckjuices that had been flowing from me for the past 20 minutes. I bent over. To say I was embarassed would be a grave understatement.

"Now go." Sean ordered.

I began my second journey over to the men. After about 8 steps, I was called back by Sean. I turned around and walked back, the sounds of the young mens' peals of laughter behind me. I returned to Sean and he sat up and moved the material that had been covering my left nipple to the side. My left nipple was now exposed. It was hard, and kept the material from sliding back over and covering me again.

"Back you go." Sean told me.

Mortified, I walked over to the young men. They watched me approach with big smiles. I asked them the time, and they told me. They began to ask me questions: what was my name, did I want to party with them, could they have my number. In the fog of humiliation I answered as best I could, pretending not to be aware that my nipple was visible. After a few minutes I said goodbye and made my way towards the public toilets, obligated to leave my nipple exposed.

I walked into the bathroom, and there was indeed a man at the urinals. He had his back to me, and I thought I could make it to a stall without him noticing me. Unfortunately, the sound of my heels clicking on the tile floor echoed loudly through the bathroom, and he did turn around. I quickened my pace and managed to get myself into a stall. I heard the man wash his hands, and then walk towards the stall. For an agonizing moment I could hear him breathing on the other side of the door.

"Are you ok in there?" He inquired.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just felt a little woozy thank you." I managed to whisper.

I then heard him make his way out. I unlocked the stall door but kept it closed. The walls of the stall were covered in graffiti. There were crude drawing of cocks and tits, phone numbers etched into the paint, and obscene, misspelled messages to no one in particular.

I bent over the toilet bowl and grabbed the metal piping. Because of my heels, my ass was higher than my head. I could only imagine the sight I would offer to Sean when he opened the door. At this point I hoped and prayed it would be Sean, and not some stranger. Terrible scenarios filled my head: perhaps Sean would tell a stranger about some girl waiting to be fucked in the men's toilet, or maybe the 3 young men would follow me.

It was with relief I heard the sound of Buddy approaching. I heard him panting as Sean tied him outside of the toilet. As humiliating as the whole experience was, I was very happy that it wouldn't be a stranger finding me bent over in a men's bathroom stall. Sean opened the door.

"Very nice." He murmurred, as I felt his hands groping my ass.

Sean slid the bikini bottom down my legs, and I obediently lifted each heel to help him get the bottoms completely off. Sean leaned over me, and placed the bottoms around my neck. My own scent floated up to me as I felt the cool air around my bare, bald pussy.

With one thrust Sean was buried in my soaking cunt. I had a second to wonder if he had taken a Viagra, or if the scenario alone had excited him. My pondering did not last very long, as soon I was gripping the the sweating metal of the piping with all my strength as Sean fucked me with hard, venomous strokes. I began to moan.

"Not a fucking peep out of you, slut. If you make a sound I'll have those three boys in here fucking you." He hissed.

I kept very quiet. The only sounds filling the bathroom were the wet, slushy sounds of fucking. I now remembered that on our first meeting he had mentioned fucking me in the public toilet. I knew I was helping him fullfil a fantasy he had probably cherished for years.

Sean did not last very long. He did not smack my cheeks, as he always did in positions where my ass was offered up to him. He simply dug his fingers into my hips and used me. I had to concentrate on not making a sound, but the hard, fast strokes where having an effect. I was very worried that I would let out a squeal once I came. I felt my orgasm approaching, and once again I cursed my body for betraying me. Biting down on my lower lip, I came. My muscles contracted around Sean's cock, and it sent him over the edge. His cum filled my insides.

Sean stopped, and for a few seconds there was only the sound of our breathing. Finally he slipped out of me. I knew better than to stand up straight before being given permission. Sean squatted down and spread me open, telling me to squeeze my muscles. I did and felt the now familiar sensation of Sean's cum dripping out of me.

"Stand up and put your bikini on." He commanded.

I slipped the bottoms back up. Sean told me to make sure I didn't wipe the cum running down my legs onto the material.

"Wait 20 seconds and then get out of here. Do not clean yourself up before you make it to your car, and don't try and cover your tits. Leave the material just over your nipples. I'll be watching you." He threatened.

Sean left the bathroom. After a few seconds I found myself back in daylight, amongst the sounds and sights of a Sunday afternoon in a park. I took Buddy's leash and walked quickly back to my car, the sensation of cooling cum on my thighs offering a final, exquisite humiliation.

It dawned upon me that Sean had taken my Master's original assignment and ramped it up by several orders or magnitude. Did he suspect I had been sent to the park the first time on assignment, or did he simply want to show me that no matter what I could imagine for myself he could outdo? I would never know. I could not tell Sean about my Master, and he was not the type of man to explain his actions. It would remain a mystery.

12