A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been in there for 15 minutes when I heard Angie shout that she made it and for me to hurry up. My twat twitched in disappointment and my heart leapt at having to eat my girlfriend's tasty pussy for the better part of the afternoon. I found my way through the maze and was caught more than a little off guard by what I saw.

Angie was squatting on a picnic table, her knees spread wide, and some brunette was licking her cunt out. Mad as hell, I ran up to the two, seeing that the brunette's snatch was matted with cum, her hair frosted, her pussy and ass drooling thick cream pies.

"Vicki, holy shit!" Angie moaned, her eyes shutting and she rolled forward, supporting her self on her arms. Her knees hit the table and she was on all fours over the top of this whore. "Oh fuck, baby, you gotta feel this tongue!" she panted, her chest heaving with the lashing her pink pussy was getting from the cum slathered brunette.

I was shocked. My pussy had been wet, but now my running pants were soaked. I looked down and I could see the dark stain of my cum starting to spread down my thighs and up from the short crotch of the runners. I looked back up and a breeze cut through the, tickling my heated pussy and making me painfully aware of how turned on I was; my whole body shivered from toes to tits and I found myself moving forward, getting a better eyeful of my girlfriend getting her twat eaten out.

As I got closer I saw she had something written on her belly. It had been smeared with cum and somebody being on top of her, but I could still make out the two word phrase of "Use Me" My eyes raked up her chest to her nice tits with her pink nipples standing proudly, begging to be sucked. Further up her cum coated chin and throat was her tongue, long and as pink as her pussy, the tip flicking so fast against Angie's clit it was a blur.

"Fuck her, Vicki!" Angie said in half-scream. "I want to see....your pussies....grind!" she panted out heavily. I was on autopilot. I didn't even realize I'd taken my running pants off until I felt the cool breeze lick at my inner thigh. My eyes were glued to the sight between four of the most perfect tits I'd ever seen, heaving and rocking. That tongue, that evil, cheating tongue was slithering in and out of Angie's cunt, and I knew from hours of doing the same thing what was about to happen.

I snapped out of it just enough to realize I was straddling her thigh. I felt my liquid volcano sliding along her glazed thigh, my clit finding her cum-matted patch of pubic hair before sliding down to rub against her clit. My eyes were still locked and Angie's hand touched my cheek.

"Watch it, bitch. Watch your blonde cunt cum all over her face. Oooh fuck, watch me! Watch me!" Angie screamed as her orgasm started to tear through her. I could almost hear her pussy squirt as this slut's tongue dove deep into her. I felt my pussy start to flutter as well, lathering the whore's massive cream pie up with my own gush of fuck juice as our pussies mashed and ground against each other. Angie's hand guided my mouth to hers and we screamed into each other as our tongues danced and we came hard over and over again. I lost feeling in my body except my brain and my red-hot cunt. My pussy craved more and my brain was being electrified by the heavy fog setting into it.

I have no idea how long I was out. I woke up to the familiar smell of cum covered pussy and my heavy eyes opened to see a very familiar cunt, covered in glazed cum as well as thick, glistening twat honey from deep inside her molten pink center. My eyes traveled up the body of my now very naked flat-mate to see her tongue diving into the brunette's snatch. I'd never seen her eat another girl's pussy before, and it was making me extremely jealous, but seeing Angie completely naked in public more than made up for that. My hand flew down to my own crotch, finding myself also completely without clothes, but not caring as my fingers nearly drowned in the shared cream pie from this bitch.

My tongue exploded up into Angie's pussy and I tasted the salty taste of man-spunk in her velvet vice as well as the sweet honey that I craved. I was quickly rewarded with her taste and her smell, Angie squeaking above me.

"Oh Vick, oh shit, girl, right there," she moaned between mouthfuls of pussy. I hate faster and harder, hitting as many of her buttons at once as I could, trying to get her to cunt to squirt again.

Angie's whole body started shaking and she started screaming into the box her lips were locked around. Cum started splattering down from the bench onto my forehead as the brunette started struggling against her bonds, her body twitching. Angie started cumming hard into my mouth, and her juices quickly filled my mouth to over flowing. My own cum burst from my pussy as well, coating my finger tips as they pulled and circled my clit. For a split second there was only the sound of screaming into pussy filling the air, and a frantic, breathless scream from our captive. The sound of our cum splattering against the ground around the picnic table was music to my ears as I kept sucking Angie's pussy, trying to get her to pass out.

I failed, but all of us kept twitching, my face bathed in God only knows how many different guys' spunk, as well as a shower of Angie's pussy and the brunette's fuck honey as well. My thighs were soaked and the ground all around the picnic table was just sloppy with cum.

Angie helped me to my feet and we stood up. The brunette looked like she was fucked out, her pussy red and swollen, her lips pretty much in the same condition. She was covered in spunk and sweat, looking more like a glazed pretzel than a human being. Angie and I didn't say anything as we walked away on shaking legs. The sun was so warm on the way back through the park we didn't even realize we left our clothes at the grotto until we were almost out of the maze.

******

She woke up, her pussy sore, stretched, and cleaned out by the blonde's tongue. Her throat hurt, her stomach was full of cum; she could feel it sloshing in her as she moved. She was a mess.

With a slow, painful movement of her wrists, she pulled a knife off a table leg, the duct tape holding it there threatening to not release its grasp. Within a moment, her hands and feet were free. The brunette's cunt was screaming at her as she tried to sit up, her ass buzzing from the fucking it got, and her insides felt like they were liquid.

"Stayed too long," she said, looking at the retreating rays of the sun as it sank over the top of the maze. She staggered from the table, her legs wobbling below her, until she reached the tree with the camera attached to it. She saw that she had 6 hours of filming on it, and she had no idea how much of it she was conscious for; she'd passed out at least once.

Her sticky body was like lead, trying to hold her back, and her abused body reeling in the pleasure radiating from her pussy, but drowning in the pain from her muscles, throat, and ass. The way through the maze was still firmly in mind and she made it through in record time; an easy feat considering she was the one who over saw the redesign.

When she broke back into the real world, she saw her black sedan waiting. "Just where you're supposed to be," she said happily. The door opened from the inside and she got in, trying to avoid getting caught.

"Good evening, Mistress. Did everything go as planned?" she heard as she sat down and shut the door behind her. She looked over and saw her slave, dressed in a black suit and tie as she had ordered. His 10-inch prick, the largest of all she'd seen today, was standing at full attention, turning purple from the cock ring she had placed there this morning.

"Perfectly. You followed your orders, slave, and you shall be rewarded," she said, almost purring. Her pussy twitched and her mouth watered as she bent down. "Drive me home, slave," she said, licking up and down his iron shaft slowly. "Because you've been extra good, you can give me a tongue bath when we get home," she added, removing the cock ring.

"Thank you, Mistress," the slave said as he put the car in gear and pulled ahead. His mistress laughed as her pussy moistened again and her mouth was filled to the brim with her husband's spunk; so much of it that it ran down her hand over her wedding ring.

12