A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up on his elbows to look around as I squirmed and wiggled my hips on top of him to keep him hard. "A couple of guys standing near the tennis court fence; one of them has his hand in his pocket," Mark laughed. "That group on the grass are looking over as well," he added.

Suddenly his face went pale and I knew he was about to come. I bounced hard and felt his cock expand just a little more - and then, with a little cry, the colour returned to Mark's face and he lay still, eyes closed.

"Ally, Ally, Ally," he murmured, shaking his head.

I took his limp cock and removed the condom, tying it and throwing it into the bushes, before carefully putting his dick back into his boxers. I'd come close to orgasm myself, but watching Mark come was almost as good.

"I know we haven't even eaten, but how much time do you have?" asked Mark after a minute or so. I was still sitting on his legs, although I'd pulled my skirt down when I saw the people near us staring.

"Speak for yourself, honey," I laughed. "I ate heaps!"

"I've got another 15 minutes or so," I added, checking his watch. "I'd like to get a bit of sun, OK?"

Before Mark could even reply, I stood up, buttoning my top to barely hold my tits in. I turned and started to walk, with an exaggerated sway of my hips, towards the sunny areas of grass.

"Mark, are you coming?" I called, laughing, as I watched him gather up our things and try to do up his pants at the same time.

The group on the grass stared as I manoeuvring past, close enough for them to see right up my skirt, especially when I nonchalantly flicked my hem up as I went by.

I found a sunny spot not too far away from them, on a little grassy mound and I sat, cross-legged on the grass, while Mark arrived. I'd untied my new shoes and had them between my legs. As he spread out the sarong again, he stared at my pussy, which I'd started to rub with the satin six inch heel.

"Mmmm, I think shoes and feet are so sexy!" I said loudly, "Don't you Mark?"

Hearing my words, the group near us looked over but their view of my pussy was blocked by my hand rubbing and pressing the strappy shoe against me.

"I'd love it if you came and fondled my tits Mark," I said more softly. "Playing with my shoes like this is always such a turn on."

He looked around him, as if to take stock of who could see us. We were out in the open and office workers were walking on the nearby paths and several groups were within metres, although only one was really watching me.

"Do you ever wear panties, Ally?" Mark asked, as he clambered to kneel behind me. "Surely you don't dress like this for work?"

"Mmm, that's a secret," I said quietly, as I dropped the shoe and pulled Mark's hands around me to fondle my sensitive breasts.

"That's it, you've got it," I praised him as his hands slid under the fabric and squeezed my tits and, with his fingers, twirled my nipples.

Because I'd dropped my shoe, but was still sitting cross-legged, the group near us could now see my glistening pussy clearly. I looked across at them and smiled, causing most of them to glance away quickly.

I picked up my shoe and started rubbing it against my pussy again, faster and faster against my hard little clit. With Mark nibbling the back of my neck and pulling on my nipples, it was as close to heaven as I could imagine, especially when I noticed the little group stealing looks across at us.

"Mark, I'm coming, I'm coming," I started to moan.

"Shhhh, Ally!" he hissed in my ear, "Not too loud, OK?"

I couldn't help exclaiming, "Oh, oh, oh . . ." as little spasms of electricity went through me. Right now, more than anything, I wanted something hard inside me and I looked down at the heel of my shoe.

I used the clean tip of it to prise my pussy lips apart and gently pushed to see if it would go. It would; I was so wet it slid in easily, almost the whole six inches of it. Mark was looking over my shoulder now and could see what I'd done too.

"Bloody hell, Ally!" he whispered, as I felt the last pre-orgasmic tremors flood through me.

I was on the precipice of a huge orgasm and knew if I even moved the shoe an inch, I'd come immediately. In the end, all it took was for me to look across at the group on the grass; their attentiveness to my public masturbation raised my arousal just that little bit it needed.

"Mark, Mark . . ." I almost choked on my words as I felt my body tremble and spasm.

He just held me tight, squeezing my tits till I thought I'd suffocate. I fell back onto him and he held me as I stretched my legs out onto the sarong. I must have looked a sight to the people who noticed: skirt up around my waist, swollen pussy lips with a slutty red high heeled shoe inserted, moaning softly in ecstasy as my orgasm subsided.

"Oh Mark!" I said to him as my energy returned and I slowly took the shoe out. I flopped onto my belly, feeling the sun on my bare butt. "That was amazing! You are amazing!!"

He just smiled as he ran his hand over my brown butt, looking as though he'd slain the lion in the gladiator's arena. He had every right to feel confident though, I thought, as guys who can help a girl get it off in public are always in demand!

I returned to work with a lightness in my step and a smile on my face that nearly everyone commented on.

"Pleasant date, then, Ally?" asked Chris, when I met him in the coffee room.

"You could say that!" I grinned, as I offered him a coffee.

12