A Walk In The Wood

Story Info
Sue's lover takes special photos.
1.4k words
4.08
60.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard told Sue he was taking her for a quiet stroll in Sherwood Forest. They walked hand in hand along the well worn paths through the trees. The sun beamed through the dense foliage dappling the grass and leaves beneath their feet. After about 20 minutes they came to a small clearing which had a solitary picnic table. It was cool and shady and they decided to rest awhile. Sue sat on top of the table with her feet resting on the attached bench seat. Richard leaned forward and gently kissed her. His hands smoothed down her sides to her buttocks and he pulled her towards him, parting her legs so he could press his body against hers.

"I've always fancied doing it out of doors," he said. "How about you?"

"I don't know. Someone might see us!" she demurred.

"There's no-one around, and anyway we'd hear them coming. Come on be a devil. You know you want to!" he urged.

Then before she could refuse he covered her mouth with his and began to kiss her passionately. His hands moved back up her body to her breasts where he used his fingers to tease her nipples erect through her sheer blouse. She moaned into his mouth as he swiftly undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled the cups of her bra down to expose her pink pouting nipples. Then his fingers were replaced by his lips, and he licked, sucked and nibbled the areola of first one breast, then the other.

His hands then traveled down her legs to her ankles where he gripped them lightly widening her legs further. Light fingertips touched along the inside of her legs till they reached her skirt hem. Here they encountered buttons (convenient!) which he slowly undid one by one. As her skirt parted he caught a glimpse of flesh above stocking tops. She knew he loved to see her in stockings. He undid the skirt just enough to show the tiny red panties which were showing signs of her arousal by the damp patch covering her mound. He slid a finger beneath the edge of her pants and between her pussy lips feeling her juices running freely for him.

"You're more than ready for this aren't you? But first..."

He pulled a scarf out of his pocket and quickly tied her hands together. Then he lowered her backwards until she was lying on the table top with her legs still dangling down to the seat. Her arms were raised over her head and the scarf tethered to the seat on the other side of the table. Effectively she was made helpless, at his mercy. Had he planned this?

Richard just looked at her for a few minutes before he finished undoing the buttons on her skirt so that it fell completely open on the table beneath her. Then he hooked two fingers into her panties and carefully drew them down her legs and off leaving her pussy exposed to his gaze. She lay there, blouse open, her breasts peeping out of her bra, stockings, suspenders and a wet, glistening pussy begging for him to fill it. "You're gorgeous. You look so beautiful and sexy lying there! You're mine aren't you? MY lovely tart."

"Yes, I'm yours alone. I want you, only you. I want you now! I have to feel your cock inside me soon or I'll go crazy! Please Richard, fuck me! I need you to do it now!" she moaned while raising her hips towards him.

"God yes! I can't wait any longer!" Richard undid his trousers and quickly stepped out of them and his jockey pants. Then he knelt on the bench between her legs and slid his hands under her buttocks to raise her up. He thrust inside immediately feeling the tightness of her cunt gripping his tool.

She was so aroused that she felt the familiar contractions in her womb immediately building up to a shattering orgasm. Her legs wrapped tightly round his hips as he continued to pound into her. He could feel the muscles in her pussy rippling, drawing him in still further. His balls tightened and with a final thrust he shot his thick creamy spunk deep in her as she cried out at the peak of her orgasm.

They collapsed together breathing deeply, holding each other close in post- orgasmic bliss.

"That was incredible! You are something special!" Richard murmured.

"She certainly is!" said a strange and unfamiliar voice.

Richard and Sue looked in startled surprise to see two men standing beside a tree at the side of the clearing. They must have crept up on them. How long had they been there? Now what??

Richard carefully moved back from Sue wrapping her skirt around her to cover her nakedness.

"We'll just get dressed and then we'll get going back to our hotel." Richard said as he moved towards his clothes.

"Don't feel you have to rush off on our behalf. We were just out photographing the wildlife out here in the forest. I think I've taken some of my best photos ever today!" sniggered one man while the other grabbed hold of Richards arms and held him tightly. The first man then used some rope to bind Richs arms behind his back. They pushed him roughly against a tree and wound the rope round the trunk so he couldn't move.

"Now for some fun!"

They advanced upon Sue who was struggling wildly to free her hands but only managed to pull the knots even tighter on her wrists. Her skirt had fallen away again leaving her fully exposed to the leering eyes of the two men.

"Come on darlin'. Don't fight us. You're a sexy lady and I reckon you love being fucked!"

"Not by you! Please don't do this. Just leave us alone, please!!" Sue pleaded.

"Of course we'll leave you alone - AFTER we've had what we want!" one snarled. "Please! Don't hurt my wife!" Richard called.

"We won't, as long as you keep your mouth shut and say nothing else. Just watch her enjoy herself! And you, pretty lady can use that sexy mouth of yours for something else too."

Before Sue could protest one of the men climbed onto the table and taking his short, thick cock out of his trousers thrust it between her lips silencing her.

"Suck it, you bitch!" he growled.

She had no choice. He tasted slightly salty and she could feel herself gagging as he pushed deeply into her throat. His cock got bigger and forced her lips wider. Meanwhile the second man roughly pushed her legs apart and without pausing thrust his long hard cock into her pussy which was still full of Richards cum. He grunted as he pumped harder, faster until with a final jerk his seed mingled with Richards and ran back out down her thighs. His friend came just seconds later making Sue swallow his cum. A tear trickled out the corner of her eye and ran down her cheek.

She turned her head to look at Richard. How could he want her after this? How could he love her? She was shocked to discover that Richard had a huge erection and was gazing lustfully at her. He mouthed at her "I love you my tart. I want you so much!" She smiled at him. Thank God! He still loved her!

The two men tidied their clothing then walked over to Richard and untied him.

"You're a very lucky man to have such a tight cunt to fuck every night. Thanks for sharing her mate."

Then they shook hands with him and walked away talking about foxes, birds and other wild animals, as if nothing happened!

Richard quickly went to Sue, released her hands and hugged her tightly. "Are you alright sweetheart?" he asked her gently.

"I am now you're holding me again." she whispered. "I'm sorry. I couldn't stop them!"

" I know, it's not your fault darling. You are so beautiful. I can't help it. I've just got to have you again!"

He sat on the bench and slowly brought her down onto his rigid cock until he was buried up to the hilt inside her. He gently rocked her back and forth tantalising her until she began to moan and writhe. Then he wrapped her legs round his waist and lowered her to the lush green grass and fucked her senseless!! She lay there after totally wanton and spent looking at him with total trust and love.

"I do love you, so much. I'm so glad you still want me after what just happened." she murmured.

He thought it wise not to tell her about meeting the guys earlier in the bar, and he couldn't wait to get the film they'd taken developed, which was passed to him when they shook hands. Maybe he'd show them to her - one day?