A Walk with Wanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie-" Jen began.

"Yeh?" Julie responded, a little surprised.

"Since she got you in trouble. Maybe you need to get even with Sherri."

"Great idea, Jen!" Wanda put in. "Go give her a good fucking, Julie."

"But..." Julie protested, thinking that Sherri had been punished enough for her transgression.

"Do it!" Jen hissed.

Julie looked up at Wanda for guidance. Wanda nodded in Sherri's direction.

Julie dropped to her knees behind Sherri and wrapped her fingers around the dildo that was buried deep in Sherri's pussy and asshole. She placed the palm of her hand on Sherri's ass and slowly began to pull the dong from both of her holes at once. Sherri moaned loudly at this attention and Julie stopped and looked back over at the women standing over her shoulder.

"That's it... now fuck her!" Jen urged.

Julie pushed against Sherri, sliding the dildo back into her. Sherri moaned again and Julie began to make a motion like she was sawing, pushing the dildo in and out of Sherri. Julie's motion began to go faster as she heard Sherri's moans at her own movements. Sherri pushed her backside toward Julie's hand as she pushed in. She likes it, though Julie to herself.

"Faster!" Urged Jen. Jen dropped to her knees next to Sherri and spat into Sherri's backside. Julie looked at Jen inquisitively at her action. Jen grinned at Julie. "Gotta keep her wet." she explained.

Julie increased the speed of her motion as Sherri took her fucking at Julie's hand. Faster and faster Julie stroked the dong in and out of Sherri. Soon, Sherri began to moan loudly as Julie relentlessly fucked her. Sherri screamed out several times as she orgasmed and Julie slowed the pace of her motions.

Julie felt a hand under her arm, urging her to stand. Jen stepped in as Julie stood, withdrawing the dildo from her friend's holes. Jen gave Sherri's ass one more swat as her holes slowly closed themselves up.

Jen reached forward and untied the knots on Sherri's wrists as deftly as she had tied them. Sherri moved her arms to her side and Jen held her by the shoulders and helped her to a sitting position on the rock. Sherri trembled as Jen put her arm around her. Sherri looked up at Wanda and Julie and smiled softly.

Jen smiled up at the two older women as well.

Sherri was still reeling from her ordeal, but managed to speak.

"That was something... I won't soon forget."

"Are you OK, Hon?" Julie questioned, showing concern for the youngster.

'Oh, yes. I'm fine."

"We didn't push you too far?"

Sherri smiled sweetly and shook her head. "No... It was very good."

She looked up at Wanda. In a soft voice she asked "forgive me?

Wanda winked and nodded. "Of course, dear... of course." Wanda paused for a moment. "In fact, you've earned my favor." She stepped over behind Julie and placed a hand on each of her shoulders. "So much that I'm inclined to give you a little present."

Sherri looked up at Wanda, smiling. "Really? What is it?" she asked, excitedly.

"If you're still in the mood-" Wanda said, "you can have this." She pushed Julie forward, toward Sherri a half a step.

Sherri grinned widely. She looked up at Julie, still smiling. "Really?"

"I think you've earned it. If it's OK with Jen, it's OK with me."

Sherri's head spun toward Jen.

"Go for it." Jen said, somewhat indifferently. "but we get to watch!"

Sherri rose to her feet and stepped over in front of Julie, encircling her waist with her arms. Sherri pulled Julie close, finally getting the kiss she had tried to steal earlier.

*

Copyright 2007, Julie Mills and Wanda