All Comments on 'A Wandering Hand in the Night'

by CLZero

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Totally erotic story. Good writing too.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Nicely told

One might hope that this, less than happy affair, paved the way for other more pleasant encounters.

Good 5 star writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sleepover

You can sleepover at my house any time you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderfull

It is very good and amazing your true story. I myself live a time like yours with my best friend and love it very much and i remenber that action many times with love and desire

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 12 years ago
Well told tale about how strange we are

Thanks for your well told tale which rang true and is very similar to something I experienced when very young, although there was no bitter ending like yours had. I still recall the way my friend would pretend he was drunk and would ask to sleep it off at my place. He would later climb in bed next to me and would wait for what seemed like hours before he would make contact with me, and that make it even more erotic.

After the most painfully slow progress of his hands moving around and his body getting closer, he would finally ease down my underwear (until I stopped wearing them to bed to make it easier for him). He would end up rubbing the underside of his cock in the crack of my ass and after he came he would bring his hand around and jerk me off, which by that point touch about 10 seconds. He then would leave and the next day act like nothing would happen. It went on for about a year, once a week or so, and he was my dearest friend but couldn't talk about it or even admit it was happening. When I finally confronted him about it, in a very nice way, he wouldn't say anything about it and stopped doing it. Too bad, because it was a really erotic thing in its way. I wish I had just kept quiet, because he might still be doing it now, 45 years later.

Thanks for rekindling very pleasant memories with your story.

CLZeroCLZeroover 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I'm glad you all enjoyed the story and thank you for the compliments.

spankableguyspankableguyover 11 years ago
wonderfully hot

That was so damn erotic..... th way I would expect my first to be.... slow, sexy, sensual... I always wonder if gys can be truly sensual...and you are.

Thank you

sincerelymaybesincerelymaybeover 11 years ago
Nice title

Oh, yum. Yes, sensual ! I think that was an erotic thing for him to hold your hand while he masturbates. You could tell what he wanted from that simple gesture. I'm not too surprised that he ended up avoiding you since he wasn't willing to talk about it during the day .. Also, maybe he still thinks about this, too, since you still remember it ! Plus, maybe at some point if you guys had sex at night, he wouldn't able to be quiet, nor pretend it didn't happen. You sound mysteriously sexy from this story, haha. Besides the not-so-great end, this story was very sexy and tasteful. I love the way you wrote it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude, this happened to me with one of my best highschool friends, in a wild drunken night and without the sour ending you unfortunately had but I state this just to say that getting the the end of your writing I remember that night and wish, about 8 years later, it could happen one more time. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too bad

To bad neither one of you could muster the courage to talk about this. Did he think you were sucking him off in your sleep? Could have had some fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Completely believable which makes it all the more erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

very realistic story and very much like a similar experience i had. My experience was more one sided. I started out the same way with my best friend during sleep overs but after i sucked him the first time every thing changed. He quit touching mine but every time we spent the night or camp out he wanted blow jobs from me. This lasted all through jr high and 2 years of high school. It suddenly end much like your experience with him avoiding me and spreading rumors about me being a faggot and a queer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Does anyone know a porn like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good story that probably happens to a lot of horny young guys. I had always wanted to jack off another guy and feel his hard cock pulsate as he spurts, and spurts hot sperm all over my hand...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, i really liked it. Though, too close to home for me. I do suck cock, and love a couple loads in my ass and tummy before sleep now, then new.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well told story of how one man gets into sex without any over the top 'dressing' for the story. If one took the comments of every man's 'first time', the over all results would quite probably sound much like this. Elegantly, tastefully written in which a continued series of similar finally form a story. Very well done.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

I will do that for you and thank you. Please pm me. Central AR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous