A Wednesday To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Victoria...Oh shit!...I'm not leaving yet...Oh my sweet jesus!...How can I? You keep my cock the hardest it's ever been when I'm with you...Oh shit!... I've already cum twice and I'm still aching baby....Please deepthroat me again Victoria."

It'll be my pleasure darling...(kiss, kiss)...but only if we take this...(kiss, kiss)...back up to the bedroom...(kiss, kiss)...and that you talk dirty to me...(kiss, kiss)... for the rest of the night...(kiss, kiss)."

"Lead the way you beautiful slut". I got up from the sofa and proceeded up the stairway to my bedroom with Edward close behind. I then heard him say, "God, I just love your hot legs, not to mention that beautiful paper white hair of yours".

I turned my head, whipping my long, wavy hair back onto my back and said, "Thankyou again you handsome stud! I do spend a lot of time and money keeping my hair the whitest and shiniest it can be. Thank god I have a hairdresser who is simply the best!" Upon entering my bedroom I made Edward stop again by my full length mirror while I strutted over to my vanity. After a few strokes with the brush through my hair and adding another generous amount of lip gloss I returned to Edward and took my position kneeling in front of him and the mirror. I grabbed his still, steel-hard shaft at the base and said, "Now, where were we darling?...(kiss, kiss)...Oh yes!...(kiss, kiss)...Doing what I love to do more than anything else in the world...(kiss, kiss)...Sucking big, black, beautiful cock!...(kiss, kiss)...Now hold my head in place baby...(kiss, kiss)...while I suck and deepthroat you to another explosion...(kiss, kiss)...I know you have a lot of hot...(kiss, kiss)...delicious...(kiss, kiss)...cum...(kiss, kiss)... left in these...(kiss, kiss)... big, young, balls of yours...(kiss, kiss). Looking in the mirror I saw his fat, purple, pulsing cockhead slide past my shiney lips and into my cock-hungry mouth, making my pussy explode yet again with another gush. Then I held onto his hips and pulled him into my cock-hungry throat and proceeded to ream his full length in and out. Over and over, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Oh shit Victoria!....Oh, you black cock whore!...Alan was fuckin right on when he said you're the best goddamn cocksucker!...Oh shit, you're un-fuckin believable!...You really do love being a white slut for black cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmmm....Absolutely darling!....Mmmmmm...(slurp, slurp)....Nothing satifies me more than sucking big, black, horse cock....Mmmmmm.....and drinking loads of yummy cum!....Mmmmm, god your shaft tastes sooo delicious...Mmmmm, I just can't get enough of it. Now give me another load baby and make it a big one!"

12