A Week In The Mountains Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The young man slid on top of her and when he did, his erection slid between the yearning, well-lubricated lips of her vagina without guidance and, as he lowered his hips he felt the tip of his swollen shaft part, then slide between her slippery labia.

Kay shuddered when she felt the young man's tumescent shaft sinking into her and, once more, shock waves of joy rumbled through her. "Yes! Oh, Frankie, yes!" she moaned. "Oh, darling! I need you so much!"

Like his partner, Frankie was incredibly aroused and couldn't hold off as long as he would have liked to. His hips began jolting, driving his penis powerfully into his beautiful older lover.

Kay was so excited she almost exploded when Frankie's erection touched her vagina. His entry and powerful thrusts quickly drove her over the top. "Frankie!!! Frankie! Oh, God, Frankie! Oh, God! Never, ever like this! Never! Never!" she screamed as she whirled into what felt like a bottomless abyss of joy.

"Aunt Kay! Oh, God, Aunt Kay!" Frankie groaned when a geyser of his fluids erupted into her. "Oh, God! Oh! Oh!" He ground his hips against hers and she pressed her hips up against him just as frantically.

Spent, Frankie fell onto the bed next to Kay, who rolled over and looked at him fondly. "That was so wonderful, darling!" she gushed.

"Yeah, it sure was," Frankie agreed. "It...it's incredible when we make love!"

"We...we really ought to stop now," Kay ventured. "I...today has been so wonderful, but we really should make sure we're respectable before the others get back."

Frankie nodded, but he looked a little disappointed. "Yeah, I guess so," he said.

Kay caressed the young man's face lightly with her fingers. "Frankie, please don't look so upset," she said. "First of all, you've just about worn me out." She paused. "And besides, we've got the rest of the week, haven't we?"

"Ah, yeah, I guess so," the young man replied. "But how are we gonna...I mean when everybody else is here, how...?"

"I don't know, my darling," Kay said, "but I'm sure we'll be able to find a way." She leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Let's get up and get dressed. I think we should see about something together for dinner. We don't want them to come home and get suspicious about what we've been doing all day, do we?"

Frankie grinned and shook his head. "No, I guess we don't," he replied. He kissed her, rolled over, sat up, and reached for his clothes.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12