A Week In The Mountains Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! My darling! My darling!" she cried. She was so close!

Frankie almost felt like he was making love to Kay for the first time. Even though he'd just experienced a fantastic orgasm with her, he had little control over his body. He plunged into her over and over, feeling the raft rock as he did. Without warning, something let loose inside him, his body began to shake, and his hips began moving even faster. "Aunt Kay! Kay! Oh! Oh!" he cried when he came. What he felt was more delightful than anything he had ever experienced with her before!

"Making love has never been like this!" Kay thought as Frankie pounded against her, "It's never, ever been this good with Stu!" "Yes! Oh, Frankie, darling! Yes!" she groaned when a powerful orgasm was triggered by the flood of his torrid fluids into her. "Take me, darling! Take me! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"I'm going to take a swim to get cleaned up," Frankie said after they finished. Still naked, he slid off the dock, into the cool water of the lake.

Kay thought a swim would be a good idea since she was pretty sticky from their lovemaking, too. After only a moment's hesitation occasioned by the fact that she was going skinny-dipping for the first time in her life, she got up and dived gracefully off the raft.

The swim was cleansing and refreshing, but they only stayed in the water a short while. Reinvigorated, they climbed back up onto the raft.

Kay kissed Frankie and hugged him. "You know, my darling," she murmured. "Now there are two things I've done with you I've never done with anyone else. That was the first time in my life I ever went skinny-dipping."

"It was?" Frankie replied, sounding surprised.

"Yes," Kay said. She giggled. "What with that, and what I did to you earlier, that's two firsts I've experienced with you tonight."

Frankie grinned and hugged her. "I think it's neat I got to be the one you did those firsts with," he said. "And the other thing, too. Tonight has been fantastic!"

"I think so, too," Kay said. "You're letting this get too serious," the voice of her conscience warned, but she chose to ignore it.

After a while, they got their clothes on and got back in the canoe. Frankie started paddling back toward the dock in front of his parents' cabin. When they reached the dock, they pulled the canoe out of the water, then, hand-in-hand, they walked across the lawn, to cabin.

"I don't know about you," Frankie said as they neared the cabin, "but I'm bushed. You want to pass on our morning swim this one time?"

Kay smiled at him and squeezed his hand. "I think that might be a good idea," she replied.

12