All Comments on 'A Week With The Webbs'

by Rapaxe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Proof reading

This could be a great story or even a series, but you need to proof read your work. I hope you add another chapter or two.

cryforhelpcryforhelpabout 18 years ago
Very hot, would like more

Nice work, do agree with the above comment about proofreading, there are a few slightly confusing parts.

Would LOVE to see more chapters, perhaps include the daughter as well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jena

She is 58,divorced since we last saw her,8 years ago.We talked Jena, my wife and i, laughed ,had a good time.We left,Jena got our number,my mobile.She rang the next day,my wife was visiting a friend,come over for a drink.O.k. This time when she answered the door,she was dressed in a skirt, not jeans.We had our drink,then she got to the point,she said you make me feel good,you make me laugh,forget my divorce,she undid her skirt,exposing her pantyhosed body.Now Jena is a larger women,i like that, so i said turn around,her large arse exposed.I slapped it,she wiggled it, i slapped it again,yes,yes,i slapped her again, my cock stiff.I undid my pants,she turned and knelt and took my cock in her mouth,oh was she good.please, fuck me,so i went with her into her room,got her to kneel on the bed,lowered her pantyhose and entered her pussy from behind.She was wet and i forced it all the way in,pulled out,pushed back in and she orgasmed,wet all over my cock.i hammered away at her until my cumm filled her,then we collapsed me on top of her.We lay together for awhile and i told her to pull her pantyhose up,she did,and i told her to kneel again,her big bottom now facing me.i slapped her bottom,once,twice,three times,she responded, by pushing back,my cock growing.I went into her bathroom,looking for lube,i found some and a plastic dildo about 6 inches.I went back and told her to suck it,she looked horrified but she did.Then i told her to suck my now hard again cock.She loved it as i slapped her bottom as she sucked me.I pulled back,lowered her pantyhose and stuck the dildo in her pussy and told her not to move as i lubed my cock and pushed a lubed finger into her bottom.she said no, not there, so i slapped her,and positioned my cock at her tight hole, holding her hips and moving forward.Their was slight resistance and then the head of my cock entered her anal opening,i reached and turned on the dildo,feeling the vibration as i eased into her arse until i was all the way in.she orgasmed so i began banging her bottom,opening her up, until she was pushing back to take my cock,orgasming nearly all the time.i fucked her arse for quite a time until i could feel my cumm rising and i emptied out deep into her bowels,then rolling her over on her side until my cock popped out of her.I stayed on holiday for 5 weeks and i fucked my wife,then went to see Jena and fucked her tight big arse as often as i could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I went to holiday by myself in Greece. My friends wife said please you must stop at my cousins place, I said I would. Toured through some European countries, then to Greece. I called at the cousins place. They were expecting me, you must stay, they had a small 2 bedroom place, they seemed nice, much older than me, i was 32,they were both late 50s. I said I would stay for 2 nights, they were pleased. Con and Maria showed me around the village the next day, they told me we have a big party tonight. Con told me I promise you a nice Greek girl. Well there were many nice Greek girls all partnered by nice Greek guys, it was a great party. After the party, Con and I had a drink, a few drinks, then said time to make love to my wife and went into his bedroom. I finished my drink and walked to my room. I undressed but had to go to the bathroom, so I trod quietly past their bedroom. I heard the noise first, the bed and moaning, their door was open, Con who is quite a short man was behind Maria who was rather plump clearly fucking her in her arse. I moved to the bathroom, I stopped, my cock growing , as I watched he moved faster then pulled her hips to him and held her, then pulled back,his cock coming out of her arse. I moved away quickly to the bathroom, my cock semi hard.I didn't get time to shut the door,Con followed me,his cock dangling now. I felt terrible but he looked at me and said come with me,i said I am sorry, thinking I was about to be thrown out. I followed into his bedroom, his wife was squatting on all fours,her pussy and arse clearly visible, he said you like, exposing her arse I promise you a nice Greek girl,, I looked at him, a greek girl for greek, she swayed her arse, I stood still, he pushed me forward, I placed my cock at her arse and pushed forward. My cock entered her, I did not need lube, my cock slid easily into her tight hole, she pushed back to take me into her just fucked hole, moaning, rocking back and forward on my cock, I grabbed her hips and started to buck in and out of her, her insides felt like a glove, milking me, I looked at Con, he smiled stroking his cock, you like Greek, I nodded as my cumm blasted into her tight hole, she again pushed back onto my cock until I was emptied. I pulled back, Con stepped up and pushed his cock back into her arse, fucking her furiously, again she moaned, but he didn't last and pulled back. My cock was still hard,she said something to him and he looked at me,again,she wants again, I moved over and pushed back into her arse. This time I fucked her for quite a long time, my cock stayed hard as a rock,but this time her fingers worked her pussy, she moved faster on my cock, I again grabbed her hips and with a tingling in my cock I fucked her as fast as I could, I felt her hole clenching around my cock as she orgasmed collapsing forward as I fell on top of her unloading what cumm I had left deep into her arse. When we finally parted I moved out of the room, slept soundly, woke up and went to the bathroom to shower, my morning cock hard. The door was still open, I showered and as I walked back out, Con called me in,he was in front of his wife,his cock in her mouth, I walked in,she looked at me and took my cock in her mouth, could she suck cock and in no time I was hard as she stroked my balls and looking at me as she sucked swallowed my cumm as I shot into her mouth, Con stroking , his cumm landing on her ample breasts. I love Greek hospitality.

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826over 10 years ago
Rest of the Week

That was day one. We're waiting for the rest of the story.

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

THATS IT? You gotta be kidding me, if your gonna do more of your storys like that (not finishing them), I SUGGEST YOU STICK TO READING THE STORY'S AND NOT WRITE THEM,

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous