A Weekend Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________________________

I slept soundly that night, and woke up with a sweet haze clouding my brain. I looked up at the clock and it said it was 1:30 pm. Well, at least I had an excuse this time. I stretched out in bed, waking up all the tight muscles in my body, and then realized Brenda wasn't there with me. I gazed around the room, but the only sign of her was the clothing she had stripped off last night. I stumbled out of bed, not doing my usual roll on to the floor, though my legs were unsteady enough that I thought I might end up there anyways. Brenda really did a number on me to have me still stumbling around hours later. I smirked at the thought and tossed on my jeans from yesterday and a random shirt that was on the floor.

I wandered out into the hallway, trying to tame my hair as I walked along. I went down to the kitchen, but she wasn't there. I grabbed a drink in a vain effort to rehydrate my throat after the previous night. I checked the living room after that, half-hoping to see her finishing the movie we had started last night. All I found though was my roommate and her boy toy enmeshed on the couch. Looks like they had had a good time too. I decided to go back upstairs to at least lounge in bed and hope she reappeared. On the way I stopped off at the bathroom to brush my teeth in preparation for her. I opened the door, and to my delight, found Brenda.

She looked up at me from the tub and said, "Heya hot stuff," accompanied with a big smile.

"Hey! I was just looking for you," I answered.

"Here I am. How'd you sleep?"

"Very, very well honey. You?"

"Like a very happy rock," she giggled. Her hair was all slicked back and she had herself draped over the side of the top, preventing me from seeing her beautiful body. I could hear the water quietly splash as she moved her legs though, a sound that had me already drooling again.

"Are you wanting to join me? Or are you just going to stare?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh, well, if you're offering . . ."

"Get in here," she said with a laugh. She leaned back a bit, and I could see the crest of her breasts just barely above the surface. I bit my lip at the sight and then pulled my shirt up over my head. I dropped my jeans in one swift move, and strutted my way over to the bathtub. I stepped in gingerly to the water, expecting it to be scorching hot, but instead it was just barely warm enough. My nipples became hard with the coolness, and I slid my body down fully into the water.

"I'm happy to have company in here, I thought I'd have to be all by myself," Brenda said.

"Ohh I wouldn't let you be lonely babes," I answered. I slid one of my legs down the length of the tub, letting it rub along side her. I took one of her feet in my hand and started massaging it. "In fact, I was hoping we could spend the day together."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," she said. I brought her foot out the water and kissed the inside of her ankle, and she sighed in response. I nibbled at her creamy white skin as she leaned back. She was a sight to be seen, the ends of her hair floating in the gentle waves of the water, her full red lips curved in a satisfied smile. I started kissing my way slowly up her leg, lingering after each one, enjoying feeling her skin so slick. I bent her leg up and kissed behind her knee, bring my body closer to hers. She opened one of her eyes, giving me a coy look, and moved her leg to the edge of the tub.

"Come here woman," she told me. I straddled her leg that was still submerged and pushed my right leg up against her, pinning her other leg back. She brought her lips to mine and gave me a passionate kiss. I didn't think I'd ever tire of feeling her lips on mine. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just exploring each others mouths and building up our need. Her hands had been running up and down the side of my torso, occasionally glancing the sides of my breasts. She slid one hand up again and grasped at me this time. I dipped my head down and sighed, my hot breath steaming her skin. She massaged me gently, bringing her lips to my neck now. I let her spoil me and drown me in her affections. I was absently moving my crotch against her, feeding my deire. She broke her lips away from my skin and looked me in the eyes.

"Hey," she whispered, "let me treat you to something."

"Mmm . . . like what?"

"Have you ever used the detachable shower head here?"

I glanced up and gave her a slight smile, "No, but I've heard it's excellent."

"I'm glad to hear it," she responded. "Now turn around."

I looked at her a bit puzzled, but shifted around so my back was towards her. She put her hands on my shoulders and pulled my body against hers. I tilted my head back and kissed her. I could feel her smiling, and she gave my breast a playful squeeze. With her other hand she reached over and grabbed the shower head which was already off it's hook. She must have been planning to use it for herself, I thought to myself. She turned it on, and as I watched the stream shoot out, my arousal instantly sky rocketed. I had never used a shower head on myself before but I had heard so many stories about them. She brought it down into the water and the surface broke with excitement, matching my own. Her other hand glided down the inside of my thigh, spreading me apart in the process.

"Tell me if it's too intense," she murmured into my ear, nibbling at it as the water pressure near my pussy grew and grew. At the first moment the water hit me, I jumped and gripped the edges of the tub.

"Ohh wow . . ." I breathed out. I tilted my head back again, looking her in the eyes, letting her silently know I needed more. She moved the flow of water back down further, and it pounded away at me. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Ohh the intensity of the water was more than I could've imagined. It worked at so many spots all at once, shooting out so forcefully. Brenda slipped her hand down to my the center of my need, and gently spread my lips apart. My body spasmed at the feeling, causing a groan to escape from my throat. I was fully exposed to the spray of the water now, and I started moving against it. My breathing was picking up and I was trying not to pant. Brenda ran one finger over my clit and I shivered again.

"Ohh god . . ." I moaned. I could feel the orgasm building deep within my body. It was taking me over completely, giving me no option but to let her keep going. My back was arching away from her body and each breath that left my lips was accompanied by a delicate "ohh". Suddenly I felt the pulse of the water moving away from me, and I thrust my hand down to hers, making sure she didn't move it away. My mouth was bone dry and I could feel electricity building in me. I held her hand, both of us pleasuring my body at the same time. Logic started fading away and I just wanted to keep the water coming for as long as I could take it. I leaned back against Brenda and brought one of my legs back even further. My hand snaked up to her neck and gripped it hard, letting my nails leave their mark, and helping keep me in my exposed position. My hips started moving on their own, back and forth against the water, forcing the pressure directly against my clit. I groaned loudly as it hit me perfectly, and kept moving against it faster and faster. My whole body was on the brink of exploding. I writhed against her and pushed down again, firmly against the shower head, and dug my nails harder in to her neck as my body shuddered violently as the first wave of orgasm raced through my body.

"Fuck!" I screamed, "oh god, fuck . . . fuck yes . . ." My body thrust up and down against the water, the pulse driving me over the edge again and again. I had completely melted, my whole being was coursing with electricity. I moaned repeatedly, and Brenda didn't let up. She kept the flow right up against me. I started begging her to take it away, I could barely take it anymore. I shivered again and groaned, and finally felt the pressure move away from my clit. I fell back against her, my breast still heaving as I panted. I couldn't even move. My legs were useless and my arms felt weak from gripping on to her and the shower head. A few "oh my god"s passed my lips as I tried to recover. Brenda kissed me gingerly on the neck and then brushed her hand over my hair.

"You alright Hannah?" she asked.

"I . . . I can't believe . . . Jesus, that was intense," I managed to reply. "I wasn't prepared for anything close to that."

"Mmm, sounds like you liked it then," she said with a quiet giggle. "Rest up honey. I'm next."

12