All Comments on 'A Weekend in Melbourne'

by jimhawkins

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aabelardaabelardover 19 years ago
Christian enough to be going on with

A wonderful story. I wouldn't worry about the Christian aspect, If you haven't hurt anyone, that is ahead of plenty of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved the way you told your story. Slowly and with enough information that I felt I knew both people. The sex was erotic and I felt I was there in the room watching. Keep writing, you are a rare author that can make one feel as if it were happening to me.

Kirk2004Kirk2004over 19 years ago
Loved it!

Well told. A wonderful chance encounter of two people with unfulfilled needs. Also, appreciate the insight into parents who have children with disabilities.

Kirk2004Kirk2004over 19 years ago
Loved it!

Well told. A wonderful chance encounter of two people with unfulfilled needs. Also, appreciate the insight into parents who have children with disabilities.

aabelardaabelardover 17 years ago
A story in the world as it is

A fine story, set in the real world of people. We can't really believe, can we, that we're ever going to meet an overheated nympho, who wants only to be torpedoed with the maximum force and frequency? And what would we talk about in between times? But this splendidly written story is something that might be around the next corner for any of us. I certainly hope so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous