All Comments on 'A Weekend in Paradise'

by kidboy12345

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shit hole stuff always gets 00

OK?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Liked the idea and overall a good read

While the weakest points were somehow revealing it that his mom and dad discussed him having sex with her and giving insufficient detail on his orgasm and hers, I liked the story. You just need to flesh things out a little more to really have it as 'hot' as it could have been by telling what kind of 'precautions' she took so she wouldn't get pregnant; also spend a little more time on his/her orgasms. How many times did he spurt? Where did he feel the sensations build up from? How did his body react? How did she manifest her impending orgasms aside from moaning or screaming? Consider these things and be sure to address them--then you'll have it hitting on all 4's. ;) Unless you have an absolute anal fascination though...I'd skip that since anal isn't all it's cracked up to be.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Very Good Story

I thought it was a good story. The premise was somewhat believable. I was glad to see that it was not another "Son takes Mother away from decent father" story and that they kept to the condition that it would only be for the weekend. (I don't mind it when a son steals mom from an asshole dad.) The bit at the end about the family relationship getting better was a nice touch. The anal was also a nice touch in that it highlighted that they were connected to a level that she could anticipate his desires. I am not sure about the butter and condom though but drinking from it afterward made that OK. Keep writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another great story from kidboy!

This highly talented guy, in his early 20s, really knows how dirty-minded a boy can be when it comes to his own mother. Plenty of boys get real hard around their mom, and plenty of moms like what they see in their boy's pants, their darling baby boy's big stiff prick. Nowadays more and more sons and mothers give a finger to the dumb social "taboo" and do what comes naturally. The son shoves his young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, mom cums like crazy, and the boy unloads his young balls up the cunt of his dreams. A small objection: like another commenter, I prefer it when the boy sticks his fat young dick up his mother's mommy-twat, not her asshole. A boy can never get enough of his mom's incomparable twat, it's the boy's own birth canal, the very same hole he came into the world from. That's where the boy's big loads of creamy sperm belong, over and over again, not her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better effort.

An improvement over the earlier telling of your very similar shorter stroke tale. The endless fascination so many m-s writers seem to have with butt hole penetration is a real turn off though. Of all categories, this one should be about the guy wanting to get back to basics inside the place from where he once emerged and so on.

The writing is still a bit weird too, as if it was translated from another language and some of the wording is a bit mangled. The premise that both parents approved of the weekend to deal with the issue of the maid was a very good change from just having a mother suddenly go from strict to slutty for no apparent reason and screwing with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tea

Do any of you writers drink coffee?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Genie out of it's bottle or opening Pandora's box

A son who truly loves his mother and a mother who truly loves her son when they enter into a sexual relationship it just can't be ended like turning off a tap . This type of relationship is not just a sexual fling with a stranger to be regretted and never repeated . The mother may want to end it but that is rarely successful . As the husband gets older his sex drive dwindles and the mothers sexual drive increases with age . The son is at his sexual peak and will be trying to get his (lover) mother to reconsider . There is only two outcomes 1 it will drive a wedge of resentment between mother and son or 2 the mother will reconsider .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why is it that the writers put in such an effort to make these all chopped up, good stories flow. Surprisingly you didn't bring Dad into it and fuck it up more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous