A Weekend in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to an unbelievable sensation emanating from my loins. At first I was still groggy with sleep and could not make out what was happening. Gradually I came to realise that my mother was sitting astride me with my cock inside her and that she was fucking me in gay abandon. She had woken up to find me lying on my back. She had begun to play with my cock as I had slept. Under her ministrations it had grown hard again. She had climbed on top of me as I had slept and had inserted my stiff cock inside her pussy and had begun to ride me. She had worked up quite a good rhythm by the time I woke up. My balls felt as if they were on fire as she rode me harder and harder. She was moaning with pleasure as she frantically pumped my cock. Her magnificent breasts swayed wantonly in front of my face as she did so. I caught them and began to squeeze them as my own excitement increased. She screamed as the twin sensations of pain and pleasure tore her senses apart. She rode me harder and harder and we gave ourselves up totally to the uncontrollable lust that now controlled us. We were both screaming with unbounded passion as we reached newer and rarer heights of ecstasy. Finally I felt myself approaching my climax. I felt my balls release my sperm and sensed them coursing into my cock. I held my mother close and rolled her over so that now I rode her. I came in a huge shattering explosion inside her womb, splattering it with my juices. I rode her till every last drop had been emptied. Then I slumped down on her chest totally exhausted.

We lay panting for breath in each other's arms, holding each other close and caressing each other with a desperate tenderness. I listened to my mother's breathing slowly return to normal. She fell asleep in my arms. Dawn was breaking outside. I kissed her lovely face and lips tenderly and reverentially before I finally put my head on her breasts and fell asleep again.

It was well past ten when I got up the next morning. Mother had already woken up and was not in the bed. I got out of bed, put on a pair of shorts and went in search of her. She was wearing nothing save a short low cut teddy that exposed her entire arse and almost all of her breasts. I came up from behind her and cupped her beautiful breasts in my hands and began to play with her nipples. She gave a sigh and leaned back against me surrendering totally to my caresses. We passionately and hungrily began to kiss each other. I sat my mother on the cooking platform and pushed down my shorts. Her pussy was now almost level with my cock. My mother rucked up her dress and I held her legs wide as I entered my cock into her soft, pulsating, inviting pussy. I began to hump her with increasing fervour. Her nails raked my back as my cock hammered into her. I slammed into her with mercilessly. My mother screamed as she had orgasm after orgasm as I kept up my relentless assault on her pussy. I came in a huge climax that had me ramming my cock into her pussy long after I had come. For a long time we clung to each other as we tried to keep our balance and struggled to regain our breath. When a semblance of sanity finally returned to our senses, I pulled my cock out of my mother's sopping pussy and pulled my shorts back on.

"You are as sex hungry as a wild bull." My mother told me as I helped her down from the platform. "I don't know who is enjoying this more -- you or me. What are your plans were for the rest of the day?"

"If you allow me to I would prefer to spend the entire day fucking you." I told her. "I can hardly imagine what is happening is true. I really don't know how I can thank you for this. This has been the most marvelous experience of my life."

"Well, the pleasure has been all mine." My mother said with a smile. "I had my doubts going into this. But, fucking you has been so wonderful and so perfect that I am glad we are doing it. I had thought of visiting some of our acquaintances here, but I think I will give them a skip this time. I am enjoying this too much. But I have one request to make to you. Please realise I am a much older woman and I don't have your boundless energy. So, once in a while, give me a break and allow me to get my breath back."

"I can't give you any assurance about that." I replied gravely. "You are too sexy and I just can't control myself anymore. Each time I see you my cock goes crazy and I can think of nothing else but fucking you to kingdom come."

"What a dirty, dirty mind you have. You should not have such thoughts about your mother." My mother said and slapped me on my wrist as she laughed with delight. "But I am glad you find me sexy and want to fuck me so badly. I suggest that since it is already quite late we might as well skip breakfast and have lunch straightway. Then we can spend the entire afternoon fucking each other."

I could find no fault with my mother's reasoning. I decided to spend the time by checking if everything was fine with the car. We would be leaving the next morning. It was almost noon when my mother finally announced that lunch was ready. I was quite ravenous by then. We had our lunch, like we had dinner the night before, as we fucked each other.

"Have you ever seen dogs fuck in the rainy season?" My mother asked me as I carried her back to the bedroom with her clinging to my neck and her legs around my waist and with my cock still inside her. "Let us fuck like that. It is known as the doggie style. It gives the woman the maximum pleasure."

I was ready to do anything that my mother proposed. I very gently lay her down on the bed. She turned over and lay face down on the bed with her body raised and her posterior sticking up in the air. I clambered onto her back with inserted my cock between her legs. She took it in her hand and inserted it into her fuck hole. She wriggled and adjusted her buttocks till my cock was properly entered into the mouth of her hole. Then she asked me to push it into her. Although by now her sex juices were flowing like a river in full spate I found it very tight trying to push my cock fully into her. When I felt my cock had entered her fully, I began to hump her. I soon discovered a great advantage in this manner of fucking. I could reach around her and play with her breasts as we fucked. The friction between my cock and the walls of her pussy was also much greater. My mother was moaning with pleasure and her moans turned into yelps as the pace of my fucking increased. I rammed and banged into her mercilessly. She was screaming with pleasure as she had orgasm after orgasm. I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples like a demented man and made her cry out and scream as the two intensely opposite sensations simultaneously assaulted her senses. I began to fuck her harder and harder. I sensed myself heading towards a climax and immediately began to slow down to try to extend our mutual pleasure. I did this three or four times. Each time I sensed that I was reaching my climax I slowed down till I was back in control. My mother was by now weeping with pleasure as my cock repeatedly banged into her. She screamed as I ruthlessly squeezed her breasts. Finally, I could hold back my release any longer. I let my sperms gush into my mother's womb once more. Gradually, the pace of my fucking decreased and we slumped down onto the bed quite spent and totally satiated.

After a while I rolled off my mother's back and lay on my back. My mother also rolled over to her side and lay with her head on my chest and her abundant hair spread all over my face. I inhaled its sweet scent deep into my lungs. I began to feel my loins begin to stir again. I pulled my mother's face close to mine and began to kiss her fervently while my hands caressed her back and buttocks. She kissed me back with equal desperation.

I tenderly caressed my mother's wonderful breasts. I reached down to suck her nipples. Despite my earnest efforts not a drop of milk came up. I kneaded and squeezed trying to coax a drop out but to no avail. I was the youngest child of my parents and I had been born a long time ago. The milk in my mother's breasts had dried up a long time back. I was slightly disappointed, but not for long. My mother lifted her leg over mine and brought her pussy close to my already rock hard cock. She eased my cock into her and we gently rocked against each other. Till now, all our sex had been a frantic satiation of our desires. This time it was different. This time we concentrated on maximising our mutual pleasure. We rocked our bodies slowly against each other, my cock head rubbing softly and leisurely against her pussy walls as ripples of pleasure and excitement coursed back and forth through our bodies. The burning fires in our bodies had been satiated and now a wonderful but equally pleasurable coolness filled our bodies and pervaded our senses. I lay in my mother's arms in a dream like state and surrendered myself totally to enjoying the wondrous pleasures of her body. As we rocked I could feel bursts of excitement build up inside my mother's body that exploded in small orgasms that left her weeping with pleasure. Whenever the pressure began building up in my balls and the thrusts of my body became more insistent my mother would ease up and allow the pressure to ease. In this manner I do not know for how long we carried on. The whole world seemed to have come to a stop and time seemed to have stood still. Nothing in the world seemed real but for the magnificence of my mother's body and the unbelievable pleasure she was giving me. Finally, an irresistible urge began to build up inside my loins and my mother sensed it. She guided me along as we traveled together up towards a final majestic peak. I tried to hold back the sperms back in my cock for as long as I could. At last my cock muscles gave way and my sperms burst out of my cock and spewed out again into my mother's womb. It was not a huge shattering climax like some of the earlier ones, but it was just as enjoyable and perhaps more insistently pleasurable and memorable. After it was all over we snuggled into each other's loving arms and soon we both fell asleep.

It was quite dark when we woke up. We lay in each other's arms caressing and savouring each other's body.

"Are you hungry?" My mother asked me. "Why don't we have a quick dinner? Then we can fuck each other again into the night. We will have to get up early tomorrow. So we need to catch up on some sleep. Especially you, since you are now a man and will have to drive the car."

"I guess what I am hungry for most is to fuck you again." I told her. "But, I guess you are right. Let's have dinner quickly. I can't wait to get to get my cock into you again."

"What a perfectly depraved son I have." My mother said with a laugh. "I believe you would also like to fuck my arse hole? If you are feeling up to it, I shall allow you to do that to me after we have dinner."

Again my mother had managed to take me by surprise. She had anticipated each of my desires and she was fulfilling each one of my dreams. My love and adoration for her grew greater still.

"I shall always be ready to fuck you whenever you want. I will come back from hell if I have to if I am given a chance to fuck your arse." I told my mother, quite beside myself with delight.

My mother laughed and gave me a kiss.

"Then let me fix up something to eat. We will have an early dinner and get back to bed." She said and got out of bed. I went up to the roof to have a smoke and try to regain control of my senses. About half an hour later I heard my mother call me for dinner.

We had dinner in the same manner as we had had all our previous meals -- in each other's arms and fucking each other.

When we got back to the bedroom after dinner I found that a large slab of semi melted butter lay on the bed side table along side a packet of condoms.

"I want you to put on the condom." My mother told me. "Then apply the butter liberally over your cock. Then take the remaining butter on your finger and apply it inside my arse hole. I should be well lubricated or else we could end up hurting each other."

I was not very sure how to put on the condom. My cock was already very hard and I found it difficult to slip the condom over it. My mother helped me slip it on. Then she began to liberally apply butter over my condom sheathed cock. When she was satisfied she lay face down on the bed as she had done earlier in the day. She took a slab of butter on her index finger and began to shove it up her arse hole. It was a wonderfully erotic sight and I felt as if my cock would burst out of the condom.

"Take the rest of the butter on your fingers and lubricate my arse hole." My mother told me as I gaped at her. My feelings were a heady mixture of lust and amazement. So I took some butter on my index finger and inserted up my mother's arse hole. She was very tight in there. I wondered how I would be able to fit my bulging cock into it. I took more and more of the butter. By now I was using two fingers. I reached as deep as I could inside her. I rubbed more and more of the butter inside her arse walls till it was slippery and slithery inside.

I now climbed behind my mother and began to try and enter her. My mother took my cock and placed it at the tip of her puckered arse hole and told me to push. It was tight at the rim of her arse hole and very, very slowly I was able to push my cock head into her. My mother moaned in some pain but told me to carry on. When my cock head slipped past the rim it became much easier. I was able to work the whole length of my cock up my mother's arse hole.

I now began to hump my mother. I began to build up the momentum slowly as I did not want to hurt her. Gradually as I began to increase my momentum my mother began to groan in an ecstacy of pain and pleasure. I reached out around her with my hand and began to squeeze her breasts. Soon I was hammering away inside her arse hole while my hands squeezed her breasts ruthlessly. My mother was by now sobbing and screaming as I fucked her harder and harder. I thrust into her with greater insistence as I felt my climax approach. I had become quite good by now in being able to slow down the tempo to lengthen the fuck. I fucked her till she began to beg for mercy and release. I came once more in a huge explosion. I continued fucking her till my cock spurted out the last drop of semen from my balls. Slowly I extricated my cock out of my mother's arse hole.

My mother helped me slip the condom off my cock. She then held it to her mouth and tipped its contents down her throat.

"The sperm of my beloved son is more valuable to me than gold or diamonds." She told me as she kissed me on the tip of my nose. "It either goes into my womb or into my stomach. And it does taste so wonderful you know."

I could only gape at her in disbelief. What a magnificently perverse woman she was! My mother pushed me back onto the bed and lay half across me, still playing with my cock. She kissed me on my chest and nibbled at my nipples making me moan with pleasure.

"We may never have sex again." My mother told me. "But let me tell you that you have the makings of a wonderful lover. Some girl is going to tremendously lucky. You are a very handsome boy and you will get your girl. Don't worry everything will come with time but at the proper time."

I tried to say something but I could not. I was quite exhausted and overcome by my exertions and the roller coaster of my emotions. I buried my nose in my mother's sweet smelling hair and fell asleep.

We both woke to the sound of thunder. It was well past midnight. It had begun to rain heavily outside. We cuddled together and listened to the crash of thunder that followed each flash of lightning that flashed across the windows. Suddenly my mother got up.

"Let's go up to the roof and get wet." She said. She did not wait for a reply. We were both naked as we raced up the staircase like a pair of children.

Out on the roof it was pitch dark. I clasped my mother close to me as the rain beat down on us. Huge streaks of lightning tore across the sky and lit it up and the roar of the thunderclaps that followed were quite awesome. However, I hardly paid any attention to the stupendous show that the heavens had put up. A far greater storm was raging through my body. There was an old cot that had lain disused and rotting at one end of the roof for years. I lay my mother down on it and began to make urgent and desperate love to her. The louder the heavens roared the more intensely did I explore the unbounded wonders of my mother's body. I inserted my iron hard cock into her and began to fuck her with an animalistic violence. I drove my cock deeper and deeper into her. The cot could not withstand the sheer ferocity of our passion and crashed to the ground with us on top. For a moment we lay stunned but took us just a few seconds to realise that neither of us had been hurt and then we continued fucking each other with ever increasing intensity. We screamed and shouted as immense waves of desire swept through us but these were drowned in the peals of thunder that roared across the sky. We climaxed in a stupendous convulsion that challenged the gods above in its magnificence and perfection.

We lay in each other's for a long, long time trying to get our breath back. The rain also began to ease and the storm began to pass away. We got up and, holding on each other for support, we tottered back down staircase. We somehow managed to stumble back to our bed. I remember once again cuddling up to my mother and laying my wet head on her wet breasts. I passed out almost immediately into the profoundest and most satisfying sleep I have ever had.

We left for home the next morning. My mother and I never had sex again. The weekend I spent with my mother at our country house remains the most defining and treasured memory of my life. It helped me get back my perspective on life. My parents and I became closer than ever before. Often, after dinner we would sit in front of the television in the living room, and we would freely discuss things like sex and girls.

I soon began to find that many girls were showing an interest in me. I had sex with some of them. They invariably complimented me for being an excellent lover. I knew whom I should thank for making me one. Some day, I hope a time will come when the world will realize the beauty of all young boys being initiated into the wonders of sex by their mothers. Their lives will be made richer by the experience as mine has been.

12