A Weekend of Lust and Love

Story Info
Brandon would be there soon.
2.5k words
4.04
10.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

The sun was setting behind the trees as Lana reached the cabin. She smiled it was beautiful, and the best part is there wasn't any people around for miles. Lana got out of her car overjoyed that the weekend was finally here. It had been along time since she and Brandon had a whole weekend to just themselves. Brandon had prepared the whole weekend, telling Lana that she need not worry about a thing that this weekend was going to be memorable. They had agreed that there would be only two rules the whole weekend, those two things were no contact with the outside world and no questions asked. Lana grabbed her bag and headed towards the cabin. Once inside she headed to the back room. When she reached the doorway she stopped, the whole room was candle lit and on the bed sat a box along with a card. She walked over to it and picked up the card.

My Darling you are to follow the following instructions that I have listed below, by the time you have finished I should be here and the weekend shall begin.

Love Brandon

Lana set the card down and opened the box, inside was what appeared to be a leather outfit of sorts. There were so many buckles and straps, Lana worried about how she would get it on. She shrugged and turned to head to the shower, Brandon would be hear soon and she needed to be ready.

Forty-five minutes later Lana stood in front of the mirror, shocked at what she was looking at. She look drop dead sexy. Her hair was laying below her shoulders and she had no trace of any makeup on. That had been one of the rules on the list, and she had to admit she felt great about the whole thing.

She finally puller her attention away to check the time. Brandon would be here anytime and she needed to ready her self as she was directed. Going back to the box she pulled out a blind fold and went over to kneel in front to the bedroom door and put it on. Lana was so wet as she thought about what Brandon was planning, and she couldn't wait to get started.

Brandon entered the cabin, he could barely stop himself from rushing in and just taking Lana. He had been hard all day just thinking about what he had planned for the weekend. He loved Lana and wanted her to be his, but he had never told Lana about his love for Bondage. He planned this whole weekend as a way of sorts of breaking it to her, God he hoped she was willing to go through with it. He worked for weeks on finding the perfect outfit for Lana and even longer on planning the events of this weekend. If all went to plan by the end of it all Lana would be his in every way. Brandon stripped off his shirt as he made his way to the back room. When he reached the the door he stopped dead in his tracks and gasped. Lana was waiting for him just as he instructed, and she looked absolutely amazing. She had done everything that he asked of her. His cock throbbed as he looked at her, he had to fight not to cum right there. This weekend was going to be Fucking perfect, he thought as he closed the door.

Lana was at full attention, she had just heard Brandon enter the room. His gasp letting her know that he was pleased with what he saw. She waited for him to say something, as she knelt there she felt herself getting wet, god she was so aroused.

"Perfect." Brandon finally said. "You have done well, your Master is very pleased."

Lana started to reply by was stopped. " You will only speak when I tell you to do so, and you are to only address me as Master, Do you understand me?"

Breathing deeply Lana found her voice and replied. "Yes Master."

"Good now I want you to to crawl over to me slowly, I will tell you when to stop."

Lana started forward crawling as directed, the leather was rubbing in all the right places as she moved. She hoped she didn't look foolish after all she couldn't see a damn thing.

"That is far enough. Now kneel and undo my pants." Lana did as she was told fumbling at first but quickly getting it done.

"Good now I want you to take my cock and I want you to slowly stroke it."

Doing what she was told, Lana caught her breath as she touched him. He was so hard and throbbing with eagerness. She felt herself dripping with desire. She needed him inside her, she wanted nothing more that to take his cock into her mouth and suck him until he collapsed from pleasure. She leaned into do just what she wanted, but Brandon roughly grabbed her by her hair to stop her.

"Tisk, Tisk." she heard him say. "I did not tell you that you could do that, now did I?"

Breathing deeply she replied, "No Master."

Brandon pulled her to her feet by her hair and smacked her ass hard. Lana cried out from the pain of it. Grabbing her hair tighter cause her to moan louder he spoke low, "You are to only do what I say, when I say to do it. Do you understand the slut?" Moaning Lana replied, "Yes Master, I understand." " Good now I want you to stand where you are, and you are not to move."

Brandon let go of her hair and headed towards the dresser. Opening the drawer he pulled out the nipple clamps and walked back over to Lana. He slowly started caressing her tits, he bent down to draw one into his move and sucked hard cause her to cried out in pleasure. She was so fucking hot and so helpless to what was going to happen next.

"Are you ready to be a good slave for your master? Are you ready to become my personal little slut?" The words came out almost in a growl, Brandon was fighting to control himself. He would never have thought that this moment would be so perfect.

With a moan Lana replied, "Yes Master, I am ready to be yours."

Brandon smiled something wicked and stepped towards her taking her nipple into his hand and applied the first of the clamps.

Lana cred out in pure pleasure, but before she could gather herself she felt the second clamp. She was so completely overwhelmed from the pain and pleasure that she came hard right there, crying out and almost falling over. As she struggled to pull herself together she heard her master speak.

" Mmmm, yes you are going to make a fine slut. I am going to break you this weekend and you will enjoy every moment of it, that I can promise. I am so fucking hard for you that I want nothing more that to take you where you stand, but I wont because there is so much more that I want to do to you. I want to make you beg for me, I want to hear the burning desire in your voice as you plead with me. I want you to become so helpless that you would let me do anything to you. How does that sound, are you ready to please your master?"

Lana struggled to find her voice, she was so turned on right now that is was becoming next to impossible for her to gather her thoughts. Breathing slowly she finally managed to speak, "Oh God yes Master, that sounds perfect."

"Good that's what I like to hear." He reached for a close by candle and went to stand behind Lana. He started kissing her neck, causing her to moan in delight. He brought his arm with the candle in around to the front of her and tipped it slightly so that it slowly dripped hot wax down the front of her chest. Lana almost fell forward, but he quickly grabbed her with his free hand and pulled her against him. He let out and deep growl as he grinded his cock into her ass, still dripping the wax down her, with every drop she moaned louder. Brandon was in heaven, Lana was going along with this better than he had ever imagined. She was going to be the perfect slut when he was done with her. He pulled the candle away and shoved her to the ground, she a panting hard. Her face was full of bliss, God she was loving this.

Lana layed there breathing hard trying to pull herself together for whatever came next. She had never been so turned on. She heard Brandon moving away, her mind racing with thoughts about what he was going to do next. Brandon went over to the dresser and pulled out the leather riding crop, his cock throbbed at the thought of what he was about to do.

" I want to to bend over and put you ass up as high as you can for me, and you are not to move from this position until I tell you to do so."

"Yes Master." She replied as she positioned herself.

Brandon brought the crop to her ass slowly caressing her with it. She moan and moved in eagerness for him. He brought the crop up and smacked her with it hard, she cried out. He continued to whip her with precise rhythm, and damn him if she wasn't taking it like a pro. He looked and saw that she was dripping for him, he let out another growl she was so turned on and he loved every bit of it. After another five minutes or so he stopped and stepped away from her. She fell down to the ground moaning in delight. Brandon went and knelt beside her, grabbing her by her hair he said,

"Well it seems that you are enjoying this, I can see you dripping for me. So I ask you this, are you ready for more, do you think you can handle what comes next?"

Voice shaken Lana struggled to reply. "Yes Master, I am reading and willing to do whatever you ask of me."

He went over and sat on the end of the bed and started stroking his cock. He thought that she deserve a reward, after all she was behaving so well.

"Don't you worry about a thing, you will be very well taken care of. By the end of this weekend you will be the perfect little slut. Now I want you to remove the blind fold and slowly crawl over to me. I want to to kneel in front of me and watch as I stroke my cock."

"Yes Master." Lana made her way to him, letting him see the burning desire in her eyes as she did what he asked. Fuck his cock jumped when he saw that look in her eyes.

Lana wanted him so badly, it took all of her will power not to grab him and finish the job right there. But she had promised to do what he said. Lifting her head and looking into his eyes she boldly spoke. "Master I want you so badly it hurts, I want your cock inside me in every way. I kneel here in front of you and I fight the urge to take you into my mouth and suck you as hard as I can until you cry out in pleasure." She stopped, she had never spoken like this before, but she just couldn't help it she need him and was ready to do whatever it took to get what she wanted.

Brandon smiled. "Well aren't we the bold one, addressing your master without permission. Fortunately for you I am willing to let it slide, after all you have been very well behaved, and good behavior deserves a reward."

He reached out and grabbed her by her hair and brought her to his cock. Her mouth opened for him and he shoved her down onto himself so hard he gagged. He slowly start pulling her back and forth unit he had her going at a perfect rhythm. Her moth felt fucking perfect on him, he groaned loudly as he listened to her moan. He almost came right there but he stopped himself, he wanted to come inside of her. He pulled her away and stood up, still holding her by her hair he kissed her. God her mouth tasted so sweet. Her pulled away and threw her onto the bed. He had prepared the bed earlier, there were four restraint attached to the bed. He made his way to each one and securely tied Lana down. When he was finished she was stretched out in front of him, breathing deeply and staring at him in complete lust. Brandon stood there looking at her as he stroked his cock, he needed to be in her so bad but first he wanted to taste her. He went over to her and bent down and took her into his mouth. Fuck she was so wet. She couldn't control himself any longer, taking what he wanted he felt himself overcome with lust as he sucked and licked her.

Lana writhed on the bed pulling at the restraints, her body was on overdrive. She couldn't control herself as she cried out in pleasure. Brandon's tongue was doing something wicked and she never wanted it to end. She begged for more. "Oh yes, please Master make me cum, your tongue feels so fucking amazing right now. I need you so bad, I want you to fuck me hard. Oh please Master FUCK ME!" She demanded.

Brandon pulled back and positioned himself so he could look into her eyes. His cock throbbed as he put it right at her opening. Not being able to hold back any longer, he shoved himself into her. They both cried out in pleasure. God she was so wet yet so tight. He could feel her pussy throbbing, and he started to fuck her nice and hard. She begged and pleaded for more, and he gave her what she wanted. He felt himself getting close and bent bent over and drew her tit into his mouth and he sucked hard. He bit her and she cried out begging him not to stop. Brandon sped up and just as he was about to cum be moved up and bit her neck. Lana came to hard and she kept coming until she couldn't take it anymore. Brandon growled and let himself go shooting his cum deep inside of her he collapsed and slowly removed himself from her. Once the calm down he remove the restraints and took her into his arms.

"Damn that was so amazing, you are going to be such a good little slut." he said. He kissed her deep and looked into her eyes. Lana looked into his eyes and all she could say was, "Yes, master I am." She felt herself falling asleep eager for her next session. She loved Brandon and couldn't wait to be his perfect little slut.

To be continued.....