A Weekend of Reconnecting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucked and moved her hand down to caress and squeeze my nuts, I looked over to watch Molly climb back on and straddle Jimmy's thighs. With all the confidence of a woman in total control of her lover, she opened their condom and rolled it down Jimmy's prick. I then watched as she rocked forward, took a firm grip, and guided Jimmy straight up and in to her wet snatch. She was definitely wet as there wasn't even so much as a pause as she settled down and took it all the way to the hilt in one stroke. As she hit bottom, she grabbed her tank top by the bottom and pulled it up and over her head, letting her tits bounce free in the dim light as she worked up and down on Jimmy.

At that moment, Lisa popped off my cock and simply said, "Condom." I brought my attention back to my own bed and quickly rolled the condom over my throbbing dick. I had to be careful of creating too much friction or I might have shot my load right then and there. This was a situation that may never come around again, and I didn't want to lose my opportunity to fuck my wife in front of our friends. I didn't even have my hands away from the base of my cock before Lisa rolled and straddled my stomach. She leaned down and our lips locked and tongues twirled as she reached behind her and between her legs to guide my dick into her. As she hit bottom, she sat upright and began grinding forwards and back. With her upright position, her shirt had slid back down and covered those luscious tits I wanted to play with. With no disagreement on her part, I grabbed Lisa's shirt and pulled it up and off. Oh, how I love the sight of those big tits hanging in my face as she ground down against my hips. I couldn't help but reach up, take a tit in each hand, and play with those nipples like I was adjusting the volume of the radio.

After we all had settled into a good rhythm and worked things up to the next level of excitement, Lisa leaned down, pressing her tits against my chest, and gave me another deep kiss. As she pulled her face away, she put her mouth by my ear and quietly whispered, "Let's really give them a show. I'll climb off and you get on your knees behind me and fuck away."

Did I mention how much I like grabbing and fucking her juicy ass? That was an excellent idea. Before letting her go, I whispered back, "Ok, but then I want you to reach down and play. Use your hand at the same time. Play with my nuts, play with your clit, really work it. But make sure you use your right arm so they can see you reaching down there."

With only her movement to serve as agreement to my request, Lisa pulled off my cock and then simply moved sideways to let me up. With the movement attracting the attention of both Jimmy and Molly, they watched as I got up on my knees and moved in behind Lisa. She dropped to one elbow on the bed and I was pleased as, when making my final approach, I saw her hand reach out from between her legs to grab my cock and guide it into place. 'Pull' it into place is probably more correct as her desire and urgency were more than obvious. Jimmy, Molly, and I all watched as my dick disappeared between Lisa's ass cheeks and deep into her pussy. It was my turn to groan out loud as she moved her hand back and lightly squeezed my sack.

Intentionally loud enough to be heard throughout the room, I followed the groan with, "Ugh, I love it when you play with my nuts like that." The sensation was quite incredible as I began repeatedly withdrawing all but the tip of my cock before sending it back home. Unable to stay in contact with my thrusting sack, Lisa turned the attention of her hand to herself, alternating between rubbing up and down her slit and then rubbing circles on her clit. I was pleasantly surprised at her continued touching of herself. While she certainly didn't mind touching me, she was usually hands off when it came to herself. I wasn't going to last much longer at this rate. "Oh, fuck, that's good."

I turned to watch Jimmy pull Molly down on top of him. They then rolled as one with Jimmy coming out on top. Without disengaging, he got up on his knees and began really sending it home. He was being forceful enough that, even with their smaller size than my wife's, Molly's tits were bouncing all over the place.

I could feel Lisa beginning to clench and knew she was right on the verge. I got a good hold on each hip and pulled her back onto my dick with a little extra force. With only three more strokes, we were both quivering uncontrollably through our orgasms. I was bucking out of control and she was a limp, quivering rag, only being held up by my hands on her hips and my dick in her pussy. As the stars cleared, she had fallen onto her stomach and I had fallen half on top and half beside her, my wet, softening dick lying across her ass cheeks.

"That was incredible," Lisa gasped.

"Yes, yes it was," I responded. "Look, they're right there too."

We both watched as Jimmy, now resting on his hands, drove at a frenzied pace, forcing Molly's legs to spread nearly straight out to the side. Molly's groans and moans became louder until she was full on screaming through her orgasm and Jimmy struggled to keep her under him. As she came down and relaxed from her orgasm, she reached her hand down between her legs. Jimmy pulled his dick out of her pussy, and quick as a Robin on a worm, Molly wrapped her hand around his shaft, pulled the condom off, and continued stroking him until he shot his load all over her stomach, the last few dribbles falling into the soft muff between her legs.

Spent, he fell to the bed beside Molly, looking over her tits at us on our bed. "Sorry to wake you guys up," he said to us.

"No, no. Thank you for waking us up. I was afraid this was going to be a completely dry weekend despite being in a hotel without the kids."

We all laughed. "Well, this wasn't exactly planned. It just sort of happened," Molly said.

"Not planned?" I asked incredulously. "You just happen to have a whole pack of condoms in your suitcase? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did. But that sounds like at least an inkling of some funny business ahead of time."

"Well," Jimmy and Molly looked at each other. "You never know what's going to happen, and I wanted to be prepared for anything. Surprise, surprise, Jimmy didn't have a problem with that."

Again we all laughed. We all basked in the afterglow and carried on with idle chit chat as we each took our turn in the bathroom as needed before returning to bed. After her turn in the bathroom, Lisa crawled back into bed next to me and pulled the sheet up to her shoulders as she lay down on her side, facing away from me.

Molly made a little jab as she said to Lisa, "All of that and now you are going to get shy on us and have to stay covered?"

"No, just getting chilled as I cool off."

"Here, let me keep you warm," I offered as I rolled in behind her and again threw my arm around her waist, cupping a tit as I settled in.

"Seriously? That thing is already poking me in the ass? Isn't he worn out?"

"Think of it as a thermometer, just finding a nice little pocket to sit in and make sure you stay warm." Again, group laughter.

"I think where it is will give you an accurate enough reading for the rest of the night. No need to go further."

"Aww, I think we could get a more accurate reading elsewhere," I said as my cock twitched a couple of times.

"No," she laughed. "I'm going to sleep now. We have an appointment for that sightseeing tour tomorrow. I really don't want to sleep through it."

"Out of curiosity," Molly piped up, "where exactly is that 'thermometer' taking your temperature?"

"Just where I like it," I said, "at least for the cuddling."

Lisa added, "It's one of those times when having a bigger ass is a benefit. His prick just snuggles right in between my cheeks."

As Jimmy tried to follow our lead and snuggle in behind Molly, she rolled over towards him and pushed him on his back. "I don't think so. That's nothing but trouble for us at this time of night."

"Awww," Jimmy wined as she put her head on his shoulder and cuddled up next to him with one leg draped over his abdomen.

"I think you'll be fine for tonight. Besides, we have another night to go at the hotel."

With Molly's last statement, my dick again gave a couple of involuntary twitches between my wife's ass cheeks. She gave a little grind back against it, first a side to side wiggle followed by a couple of slight but definite up and down strokes. "Good night," she whispered to me.

It was a good night.

12