A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

‘Oh I’d love to do that!’ Dawn said. ‘Amy and Teri looked so cute! And I just wanted to remember that moment forever!’

Trish looked down at her hands and saw that they were getting wrinkled and waterlogged. ‘Oh my gosh,’ she said, ‘I’ve got to get out of the water. We’ve been having such a good time, I didn’t realize how long we’ve been in here.’

We all agreed and began to move over to the steps and walked up out of the pool. Standing there naked and dripping, there was an awkward moment and so Tracy ran inside to get more towels for everyone. I had a hard time taking my eyes off of Dawn. She has such an exotic and youthful look about her, I just enjoyed having this fresh young mother in our company. And her daughter, Amy, was as nonchalant and comfortable with it all as she could be. I think it had a lot to do with Teri’s natural comfort in the situation. But I did notice her staring at my penis quite a bit. Dawn noticed it too.

‘Amy, have you ever seen a man naked before?’

Amy looked over at her mom and answered, ‘No. Not really, not up close.’

‘Well honey, it’s not polite to stare, but maybe if you have any questions, you could ask Rob nicely, and he can answer them for you.’

Amy approached me and looked a little closer. She pointed at the hole in the head of my dick and asked, ‘Is that where the pee comes out?’

I held my dick for her and replied, ‘Yes it is.’

‘Is that where you shoot your stuff too?’

‘Yes Amy, just one hole for everything.’

‘It looks small. When does it get real big?’

Dawn and Trish burst out laughing. ‘So much for your macho male ego!’ Trish giggled.

‘Amy honey, you should never tell a man that his penis looks small. Just like a man should never tell a woman that she’s not pretty. It serves no purpose to make the person feel bad. I know you didn’t mean it that way.’ She laughed again quietly.

‘No mom, what I meant was, doesn’t it get big and hard sometimes? That’s what I meant.’

I put my hand on Amy’s shoulder and calmed her. ‘Yes Amy, it does get big and hard sometimes, and someday you will see a man that way and you’ll understand.’

Teri piped up. ‘I know how to make it hard! Wanna see?’

Trish looked over at Teri with an eye that said ‘Not now.’ And Teri got the message.

Tracy had returned with the towels and we were drying off and finding places to sit down.

‘So anyway, when we got up today, we decided that we had had so much fun that we should come over here a little earlier to tell you all about it. Dawn continued, ‘I should have called first. I hope I didn’t upset your schedule or interrupt anything.’

Trish calmed her fears by saying, ‘What schedule? I’m glad you’re here and I’m thrilled that you all had such a fun time this weekend. We’ll have to do it again. Can I join?’

‘Of course! I’ll check with Tom and see when he’s going to be away again and we can plan on it!’

‘Great! I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun! Now, did you want to try on some of those bikinis?’

Dawn nodded. ‘I guess that I can’t go skinny dipping all the time, so yes, let’s do it.’

‘Mom,’ Amy said, ‘it can be a fashion show and you can be the model!’

‘OK honey, you wait here, and we’ll go get ready for the first outfit.’

I stood up as Dawn and Trish turned to go inside. ‘Who wants some lemonade?’ Everyone raised their hands and cried yes. So I walked into the kitchen to prepare a tray of drinks. Tracy followed to help.

‘Wow,’ she said, ‘Dawn has a really hot body, doesn’t she?’

‘Tracy,’ I asked, ‘how is it that I get to be surrounded by so many beautiful girls?’

Tracy squeezed my cock playfully. ‘You are pretty lucky, aren’t you?’

‘Most men would kill to live the life you and Trish have given me, just for one day! My only fear is that you’ll wear me out.’ Tracy got the joke.

‘OK Rob, I’ll go easy on you for a while.’ She winked and squeezed my cock again and gave me a quick kiss on my mouth. The feeling of her soft young lips caused my pecker to flutter as she let it go.

We finished preparing the drinks and took them outside on a tray. Tracy gave one to everybody and put two glasses on the table for Trish and Dawn.

Trish opened the bedroom door and called out, ‘Let the fashion show begin!’

Dawn stepped out in the hot pink bikini that Trish had worn yesterday. It contrasted beautifully with her olive skin tone. Her dark nipples were clearly visible through the top and she had put on a pair of matching high heels from Trish’s closet. Her legs looked exquisite and we all clapped and cheered. Tracy whistled. As she paraded in front of us she turned and allowed each of us a good close look at her behind and her front. She took a longer amount of time in front of Tracy and even more time in front of me. I admired those puffy lips through the sheer fabric and noticed that the growth of hair on her pubic bone caused the lycra to puff out a bit. When Dawn turned around I studied every square centimeter of her hot ass and then she bent down, exposing her asshole and her pussy to my watchful eye. I felt as though I was in a strip club watching a dancer. She wiggled her ass seductively and then stood back up and made an exit that was as professional and complete as a real fashion model. We all cheered and looked at each other.

‘Wow! Your mom looks hot! She’s really pretty. What do you think, Rob?’

I nodded in agreement. Tracy stole a quick glance at my cock to see if it had stirred. So far I was able to resist.

Dawn seemed to be taking a lot of time to make her next change. I wondered what was going on and I even got up and started to walk inside, but then Trish came to the door and said, ‘Sorry for the delay. We made a little adjustment. See if you notice anything different.’

Dawn stepped out again, this time in a green thong set that I hadn’t seen before. It was every bit as transparent as the g string type that she had first worn, but this suit was in a more traditional thong cut with a bit more fabric. Her breasts were covered more, but I could still see her nipples easily. And there was a lot more to the thong panty. It was cut high on her hips but covered almost a third of the cheeks of her ass. Still very sexy. But as she drew near I realized what was different. The front of the thong hugged her flat belly and pubis and the tuft of hair she had there had been trimmed so that it no longer protruded like it had. I looked into her eyes and said softly, ‘Trish gave you a little trim, eh?’

Dawn winked back at me and said, ‘That’s not all!’

I grinned. ‘So that’s what took you so long.’

‘Yeah, but it was worth it!’

She paraded in front of us all once more and then asked, ‘Which style do you like best?’

Amy called out, ‘I like this one because I think you can wear it more places.’ It was an astute observation although, practically speaking, there weren’t that many other places she would wear this style as opposed to the first one. Both were totally revealing and incredibly sexy. I was having a hard time keeping from touching myself.

Dawn made her exit and we chattered again. ‘I love how sexy she looks. You can see right through it! She’s got such a hot body! Do you think your dad will like it?’

That last question came from Teri and it caused Amy to stop and think. ‘He doesn’t pay enough attention to my mom.’ She said. ‘If he doesn’t notice her and appreciate how good she looks in this, then he’ll never get it!’

I detected a touch of animosity in her tone and I became aware of the distance that existed between Dawn and her husband. He was apparently a good provider, but must be lacking in his ability to fulfill her emotional needs. I realized that she was probably vulnerable and in need of more love. I hoped that we might be able to find some way to provide it, without upsetting her relationship any more. I also realized that Amy was a very important link in the whole dynamic and I was glad that she had Teri for a friend, because Teri had much more maturity and could be a stabilizing force for both Amy and her mom.

The door opened and Dawn stepped out again. Now she was modeling a black g string style and wearing black stiletto heels. With her naturally dark skin, she looked amazing! The dark color contrasted enough that it made her breasts look even fuller and I patted my knee as she walked by me. She went back into her strip club attitude and sat down lightly on my knee.

‘See anything you like Rob?’ she asked seductively.

I put my hand around her waist and rested it on her hip. ‘I love everything that I see. You look fantastic in that suit.’

‘Do you like me better in it, or out of it?’

That was a loaded question and I hesitated for just a moment. ‘Seeing you in it makes me want to have you, out of it.’

She leaned and whispered in my ear. ‘I’d like that too. Maybe we can arrange it sometime.’

I knew that the whisper was so Amy wouldn’t hear. I was sure that she and Trish had already been talking about me. My mind started to wander and I felt the blood in my groin beginning to heat up. She kissed my ear and then stood up again.

‘Should I try on some more, or should we get back in the pool?’

By now, we were getting warm in the sun and I needed to cool off some other things, so I was glad when the girls voted for the pool.

‘OK.’ Dawn said. ‘I’m going to take this off so I don’t get it all wet.’ Then she said, ‘That sounds funny doesn’t it? I don’t want to get the swimsuit wet?’ She laughed as she strutted back into the bedroom. The girls got up and jumped into the water. I collected some of the empty glasses and took them back inside for refills. But once I got into the kitchen, I put the tray down and wandered back into the bedroom. Dawn was stepping out of the bikini and Trish was standing close to her.

‘Trish those make me feel so sexy! I have to order some! I don’t know if Tom will let me wear them, but even if I just come over here sometimes and sit out by your pool, it will give me a thrill.’

‘You’re welcome here anytime, Dawn.’ Trish kissed her.

‘Oh and thanks for the trim and…you know.’

Dawn saw me moving and turned in surprise. Realizing that we were all naked again, she relaxed. ‘I’ve never felt so sexy before in my life! How do you stand it with so many girls running around your house undressed all the time?’

She was looking at my cock and wondering why I don’t have a hard on that never dies.

‘I admit, it’s not easy, but better me than some other poor guy, right?’

We laughed. Dawn went on. ‘You know what Trish did to me after she gave a trim, right?’

I admitted, ‘I think it’s a regular part of the service.’

‘Well,’ Dawn said, ‘I absolutely love to have that done to me and Tom never does.’ There was a note of sadness in her voice.

I couldn’t resist offering, ‘Well if Trish isn’t available, I will always be glad to help out.’

Dawn looked at Trish and asked, ‘You don’t mind sharing him like that?’

Trish smiled and said, ‘Dawn, I trust Rob in every way. He loves me with all his heart and if I couldn’t trust him, how could I allow him to be here right now? If you want to know how he compares to me in the pussy eating department, then lay down here on the bed.’ She pointed to the bed and Dawn followed her direction.

She spread her legs and for the first time I got a good look at what lay beneath those puffy folds. Her inner labia were small and her clit was just a tiny button. But as I began to kiss and nuzzle her thighs, I felt her relax and her legs fell open wider. I placed my hands on her cheeks just below her hips and licked my way up to her cunt. The aroma was musky and I tasted a hint of chlorine from the pool. It didn’t take long to get past that and I began to taste the real flavors from deep within Dawn’s hot love canal. Her sighs told me that I was hitting the right places. And she put her hands on my head and guided me.

I was kneeling on the floor at the bedside with Dawn’s legs now hanging over my shoulders and I pulled her even closer to me so that her ass was up off the mattress. I felt Trish’s hand nudging my legs apart and she crawled in between them to fondle and play with my hardening cock. Her hands coaxed it into its solid form and soon I felt her hot wet mouth sucking it deep down her throat. The angle was exquisite and I felt like a pile driving machine fucking her hot warm oral hole.

Dawn was crying out and nearly sobbing as my tongue flicked and played on her clit. I poked two fingers in her vaginal opening and twisted them around in the warm juices inside. I located her g spot and she went ballistic. Bucking and bouncing in my hands and pressing my face so tightly that I could barely breathe, I kept up the pace and licked her cum as fast as I could. Trish was pulling on my dick and using her tongue in magical ways and I felt my first spurts going deep down her throat. She swallowed it all and as Dawn and I both tired from our climaxes, I sat back lightly on Trish’s chest. My weight was on my knees so I wasn’t crushing her, but as I removed my face from Dawn’s wet cunt, I looked down to see Trish with a gob of cum on her lips. She was slowly spitting it out so that it ran down the side of her mouth and onto her chin. I inched my way back so that I could lean forward and kiss her. Dawn sat up and pulled herself to the edge of the bed. She saw Trish’s face just before I bent down and kissed away the cum from her mouth and chin.

‘Dawn cried, ‘Oh I want some.’

I sat back up and kissed her mouth. She licked the cum from my lips and tongue. ‘God! That was so sexy! I’ve never cum like that before! You guys are the best! I hope we can do this again.’

Trish looked up from her spot on the floor. ‘What about Tom? Do you think he would approve?’

Dawn thought for a moment. ‘I don’t know. I don’t think he’s too prudish. I just think he’s shy about doing it. And sometimes he seems so distant.’

‘Do you think he fools around when he’s on the road?’

‘I’ve wondered about that a lot. It’s like I don’t want to know. But I do want to know and if he does, I think I could be OK with it if he would just tell me!’

‘Sounds like a communication issue to me.’ I said. ‘Maybe together we can figure out a way to help you both. Let’s give it some thought.’

Trish was crawling out from between my legs and standing up beside Dawn. ‘I think we probably can help if you’ll give us a chance to get meet him and we can all plan a strategy that will work best. It might not be easy, but if it can bring you two closer together, it will be worth it.’ She kissed Dawn and stepped back away from the bed.

‘Now I think we better join our girls before they start wondering where we all are.’

‘Thank you Trish. And thank you Rob. You two really have it together and I admire that. I hope we can be friends for a long time.’

‘I know we can.’ Trish assured her. ‘Let’s go play with the girls.’

We all kissed again as we got up and strolled out to the pool. What a day it had been.

We swam for a while and then I cooked some burgers on the grill and we all had a fun supper. As the sun was beginning to set, Dawn and Amy put their clothes back on and prepared to leave. They thanked us for a fun day and we thanked Dawn for taking such good care of Teri and we all promised to get together again very soon.

There were hugs and kisses for everyone and I watched as they drove away, marveling once again at my own good fortune. I even said a quick prayer of thanks and petition for happiness for Dawn and her family.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers
12