A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

Her eyes grew wide. 'You mean you're already writing a story? Are you using your real names?'

'Well I keep it somewhat anonymous, but I think you'll have fun reading it. I'll give you the details of where to find it all. I've written almost forty chapters so far.'

Trish was grinning. She knew that this was the first time I had shared the fact that I've been writing about us outside of our family. Tracy and Teri know and they think it's pretty cool. We all stood there together for a few quiet moments.

'Will you write about me too?' Candi asked.

'Would you like me to?'

'Oh God yes! I love to read good erotica. I used to read a lot of it when I was married. It helped me to get in the mood to masturbate when my husband was away…which was way too often'

Sue was pensive. 'You know, I've written some stuff before but I never knew there was any place to go to publish it. I just figured it was fun to write down some of my experiences and recall them when I want to jill myself.'

Trish asked her 'Do you have some stories I could read? I'd love to see them sometime!'

'Sure.' Sue answered. 'I know right where to find them. I keep them close to my bed. In the drawer with my vibrator.'

We all smiled knowingly with the understanding that we would all soon get a chance to read about some of Sue's private sexual adventures. Candi still had her hands on my shoulders and she pulled herself close to me and kissed my mouth.

'Rob honey, thanks for that fuck! Do you think it's time to get ready for breakfast? Does everyone still want to go out?'

I looked around at all of the faces in the mirror. There were nods and smiles and so we all gathered our towels for the laundry and set about getting dressed and ready to go. Trish took Candi and Sue into her closet to find some clean clothes to wear since they hadn't planned on staying over last night. Within an hour we were all dressed and ready to go.

As we were preparing to walk out the door the phone rang. It was Melinda. She was calling to confirm our meeting for today and wondered when they should come over. Trish explained that we were on our way out to breakfast. She asked if they would like to join us and we agreed that they would meet us at Enchantment. It seemed fitting that Melinda would be dining at the restaurant in the resort where she worked, but would soon be giving notice of her intent to leave.

I relished the thought of remaining in the company of all of these beautiful women. And how we were about to add two more to the mix. I wondered what kind of demands might be made on my sexual abilities in the next few hours…and if I might need to call in some assistance…

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers
12