A Weird One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean it? You'll give me another chance?"

"I just may need to be protected again and you are the only one I know who will do it."

When I got to work Gloria saw me walk in and she gave me a great beaming smile. Stella put me to work with Gloria on payroll and as we worked she asked me if I was going to follow her home after work and I told her that I was planning on it. Then I asked her if she meant what she said about dating me and she said that she did.

"I've been invited to a party tomorrow night. How would you like to be my dare?"

"What kind of party?"

"A birthday party. Don't worry; it isn't a birthday cake and ice cream only party. There will be beer and even some harder stuff there."

"Sounds like fun. I'd love to go."

"We will go right from work, stop and get a bite to eat and then hit the party."

Twenty minutes before quitting time Marge came over to me and told me that my dad wanted to see me in his office. I followed her to his office and she ushered me right in. He was on the phone and he pointed to a chair and I sat down. He finished his conversation and then turned to me and said:

"I think you have spent enough time in the office. I want you to start on the shop floor starting next week. I'm going to turn you over to Hobbs and he is going to see that you learn what goes on in the machine shop. He will probably try to teach you to use a couple of them or at least give you some rudimentary lessons. When your summer break comes you will spend it in the machine shop and when you go back to school we will use you as a fill in on the production line. Finish out the week here in the office. Oh, and I need a favor."

"What?"

"Can you take some time away from spreading pollen and spend some time at home this weekend?"

"I suppose."

"I'm a little worried about your mother. She seems a little off her feed lately. Almost like there is something that bothers her. I have to go out of town this weekend and I'd like it if you would kind of keep her company without being obvious about it."

"Okay. I didn't have any firm plans anyway."

"Good man."

I left the office wondering what that was all about. Two minutes later I found out. Marge called me into her office and told me to shut the door.

"You are a big kid now stud. Actually except for age you are a man. And I know you aren't at all stupid and clueless. I can see it in your eyes that you know of my relationship with your father and I'm not ashamed of it. What he and I have is pretty much what you have going with Shelly and Gloria. Fuck buddies. I'm not in love with your father and he isn't in love with me, but we each fill a need that the other has. I have no intension of trying to steal your father away from your mother. Once again; all we are is fuck buddies. He needs more than he gets from your mom even though I understand that she damn near fucks him to death every chance she gets. On my side of it he gives me bigger and more satisfying orgasms than any other man I have ever known.

"The reason he had his little meeting with you is that he has somehow gotten the idea that she is fucking around on him. I don't believe that she is for even a second. She just isn't that kind. He thinks if you stay close to home she won't step out on him. Not that I believe that she would anyway. He does love her and he is worried so do what you can to help ease his mind. Okay? Take her out to dinner; take her to a movie; just do something so you can tell your dad when he gets home that she had a quiet weekend at home or with you. Okay?"

"I can do that."

"Do a good job and I'll see to it that you are rewarded." She looked me right straight in the eye and said, "Yes indeed stud. I meant just what it sounded like. Now go. You need to finish payroll."

I almost laughed out loud as I left her office. The fox had just been set up to guard the henhouse and when I passed the word back that mom was as pure as the driven snow all weekend I would get a taste of dad's private stock. Priceless. Just fucking priceless.

I got back with Gloria and we finished payroll by quitting time.

As I followed her to her apartment I called mom and asked her if she knew that we had a weekend together coming up.

"He called me and told me about an hour ago."

"I'm just calling to let you know that I'm keeping the entire weekend open for you."

"You didn't need to do that. I had no plans of letting you out of my sight."

"I do have a birthday party to go to tomorrow night, but then I'm all yours."

"Do you have to go?"

"I made a dare with a new girl for tomorrow before I heard that dad was leaving. So yes, I have to go. Talk with you later."

I followed Gloria home and she wasted no time in leading me to her bedroom. She quickly stripped, got on the bed and anxiously waited for me to join her It was obvious what she was waiting for and as I got on the bed with her I was thinking of what Mary told me the day she taught me to eat pussy.

"Learn to do it and do it well and you will be beating off the girls for the rest of your life."

She was absolutely spot on when she said that. Natasha, Gail, Pauline, Mrs. Evans, Shelly, my mom and now Gloria just couldn't seem to get enough of it.

I bent to the task and in almost no time her hands were on my head and her fingers were in my hair and she was moaning "Yesssss." She was so into it that she was surprised and her eyes shot open when I stopped, moved up and slid my cock into her. I got the both of us off and then rested on the bed beside her.

She asked me about the party while she fondled my cock and I told her that it was a birthday party that was really just an excuse to have a party.

"Bev's parents will have sprung for a keg and then gone of to visit some relative or other. There will be dancing in the basement rec room, some drinking and quite possibly some hanky-panky in the upstairs bedrooms. You should have a good time."

Her fondling wasn't getting her the results she wanted so she moved down saying:

"I don't really like doing this, but fair is fair I guess."

It wasn't the best head I'd ever gotten, but is any head really bad? She got the results she wanted and then wanted it doggie. I obliged and while I was banging away I looked down and saw her puckered rosebud and wondered if she did anal. I got a quick answer to that when I started to finger her butt hole.

"Stop that! That's just plain nasty!"

I stopped with the fingering and kept fucking her hard until we both got off and then she told me that she had to call it a night.

"I've got a lot to do to get ready for work tomorrow and to get ready for the party since we will be going right from work."

When I got to my car I looked at my watch and saw that it wasn't horribly late so I used my cell to call Mary. She told me to hurry over and just come on in and up to the bedroom. She was naked and waiting and as soon as I was undressed she said:

"No foreplay lover; just get on and fuck me hard."

I did and after, while we were resting up she said, "I'm a bad girl lover. I shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not?"

"I had dinner with Clyde last night and we are going to try it again so I'm kind of cheating on him. Only kind of because he couldn't come home with me last night and has gone out of town for two days and we really can't start back up until Saturday. I guess I just wanted one last time with my boy toy. I'm going to get you hard and then I'm going to want our last to be in my ass okay?"

When I got home I found a pair of mom's dirty panties on my pillow, but I was too fucked out to use them.

++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and work was entering invoices into the computer. Gloria and I had a light supper at Alfredo's and then we headed for Bev's party.

As I was walking up to Bev's front door I spotted a car that looked like Eddie's but Bev said that he hadn't been invited so maybe it wasn't his; just one that looked like his. However my mantra where Wooters was concerned was better safe than sorry. I went back to my car and got mom's stun gun out of the glove box and turned it on so the charge would build up.

There were quite a few raised eyebrows when I walked in with a woman who was obviously older than I was by a few years and not a few of those raised eyebrows where by people who couldn't understand why a foxy older woman was with me at all. Gloria got more than a few lustful glances and I introduced her around and then got a beer for me and a white wine for Gloria.

Wooters was there!

Bev came up to me and told me that she hadn't invited him. "He came with Angie Meyers. If I had known they were seeing each other I wouldn't have invited her. Please don't ruin my party Bobby."

"I never start these things Bev. I stay away from him. The problem is that he won't stay away from me. Besides, he always starts things outside. When I get ready to leave I'll try to sneak out when he isn't looking."

It was a good party. Gloria and I danced and drank and drank and danced. Actually I didn't drink all that much because I wasn't a big fan of drinking and driving, but since I was driving Gloria did let go and pretty soon she was flying. When she was buzzed she got flirty, but I wasn't worried about it. The only thing that put a bit of a damper on the party for me was that I had to keep track of Wooters.

Because Gloria was so hot (and flirty) I had guys asking me if I minded them dancing with her. I told them it was okay with me if it was okay with her.

"You mean it" she asked.

"I brought you here to have fun so have fun."

I did keep an eye on her to make sure none of the guys let their hands start to roam, but I didn't really expect that would happen. We all knew each other and had been friends forever, but still -- Gloria was seriously a hot babe so it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye out.

Maybe two and a half hours into the party I looked around and didn't see Gloria. I'd been talking basketball with Mike Ashbury and Greg Barnes and I guess I'd let time get away from me. I went looking for Gloria, but she seemed to have disappeared.

I needed to pee, but there was a line at the downstairs bathroom. I knew there was another one upstairs so I headed up there to see if maybe the line was shorter. There was no line so I went in and took my whiz and when I came out I saw Angie Meyers at the other end of the hall. She saw me and motioned me to come to her. In a low voice she said:

"I was just about to come looking for you."

"Why?"

"Are you in a deep relationship with your date?"

"Why do you ask that?"

She quietly opened the door we were standing in front of a crack and with her head she motioned me to look inside. I did and saw a shocker. Gloria didn't like sucking cock? Anal was nasty? She must have gone through a major change in attitude between her place and Bev's because she was on the bed on her hands and knees and three guys had her airtight and it sure as hell to me looked like she was loving it.

She was driving back at the cock in her ass and she pushed back so hard that the cock in her mouth fell out. "Fuck me damn it; fuck me hard" she cried and then she stretched her neck out to get the cock back in her mouth. Eddie said, "Like it in your ass huh?" Gloria took her mouth off the cock and said, "I fucking love it" and she went back to sucking the cock.

Angie quietly whispered, "Are you as pissed as I am?"

For a second I wondered why Angie would be pissed that my date was being gang fucked and then I noticed that the cock in Gloria's ass belonged to Angie's date -- Eddie Wooters!

Angie eased the door closed and asked in a whisper, "What are you going to do?"

"If it was anyone other than Wooters I would go back to the party, wait for her to be ready to leave and then take her home and never call her again, but because it is Wooters and because of our history I can't ignore it. I don't doubt for a minute that he is doing it to rub it in my face. I can't let it stand."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Break it up and make the break as painful to Eddie as I can. I brought her so I'm responsible for seeing to it that she gets home, but it will be a cold day in hell before we ever get together again. What I need for you to do, if you will, is follow me in, close the door and then stand in front of it so no one can run out. I'm going to try and not ruin Bev's party if I can do it. Okay?"

"I can do that."

We opened the door and walked into the room. Eddie looked over and saw me and sneered as he kept fucking Gloria's ass. The sneer was replaced by a dozen very different facial expressions as I touched the stun gun to his naked ass. It produced some interesting results. The charge went into Eddie and then through his cock into Gloria and through her pussy into Gary Thomas through his cock. It also went through Gloria's mouth into Arnie Bateman's dick and as a result all four of them were shaking and their eyes were rolling around in their heads. I hadn't expected that. I thought that when I hit Eddie the other two would scramble away from Gloria and try to run away. Then with Angie blocking the door I would have a talk with them about disrupting Bev's party, but with them out of commission that wasn't going to happen.

Eddie took most of the charge and he was shaking and flopping around although still connected to Gloria. I pulled him off her and he fell to the floor. I pulled Gloria off of Thomas and saw that the dose she got through Eddie wasn't enough to have her flopping around and falling to the floor so I pushed her over to Angie to hold her up. I also noticed that I wasn't going to have to dress her. All they had done was push her skirt up around her waist and pull her panties off of her. I looked for her panties, but couldn't find them so I said to hell with it. My seats were leather and if she leaked on them they would clean up easy enough.

I bent over Eddie and touched the recharged stun gun to his cock and pulled the trigger. He screamed and arched up from the floor and then fell back to the floor and went back to shaking and flopping. I looked at Thomas and Bateman and said:

"We used to be friends, but from now on you would be wise to stay clear of me."

I turned to leave and Angie pushed Gloria to me. She took a friendship ring off her finger and went over to Eddie and put it in his mouth.

"If you can hear me you fuck head don't bother to call."

She helped me get Gloria out of the room and then asked, "What next?"

"Take her home and dump her."

"Can you give me a lift? My ride is in there on the floor."

"No problem. If you can guide her out to my car I'll go find her coat and purse and join you."

"You hold her while I go get mine and then I'll take her out."

She got her purse and led Gloria out while I went and got Gloria's stuff. As I was leaving I saw Bev and I said:

"I'm sorry Bev, but it wasn't my fault."

"What wasn't your fault" she asked, but I was already walking away and I didn't answer her.

We put Gloria on the back seat and Angie and I got up front. Before we were a block away we heard Gloria crying and then she blubbered:

"I didn't mean to. I really didn't mean to. It wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't."

I looked over at Angie and started to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?"

"The situation. When we left her house she told me that she was really looking forward to getting laid tonight. I thought she meant that it was going to be me."

I pulled into the parking lot at Gloria's apartment and she was still crying and blubbering "I didn't mean it. It wasn't supposed to happen" when I drove off and left her standing there. It was the first time in my life that I deliberately did not walk my date to her door at the end of a date.

As I pulled out of the parking lot Angie said, "We are in the same boat."

"What do you mean?"

"I expected to get laid tonight too."

I didn't know what to say to that so I just drove. A minute later she said:

"It still could happen."

I looked over at her and she smiled at me and asked, "You got a place?"

My eyes were back on the road and she said, "I'm not talking romance here Bobby; I'm talking revenge. What better way for the two of us to get back at that bastard. He fucked your date so you fuck his. And to make it even better I'll call him and thank him for getting me together with you so that I could finally find out what a decent fuck was like."

"You really want to do it?"

"Dead serious Bobby; dead serious."

+++++++++++++++++++

I was really going to have to talk to someone about getting a rate at the Starlight.

Angie beat me in the race to undress and she was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide when my last article of clothing hit the floor.

"Don't need no stinking foreplay here Bobby. Just get right to it."

I feasted me eyes on the sight and she was going to get foreplay even if she didn't want it. I was looking at the first shaved pussy I had ever seen and there was no way on God's green Earth that I was going to pass up the chance to taste it without a load of cum in it and I would make damned sure that I would taste it when it was full.

"What are you doing" she asked as I moved between her legs and sent my mouth to her treasure.

"I'm going to enjoy myself" I said as I dug in.

"Oh my God; what are you doing?" she cried as she tried to scoot away. The headboard stopped her, but she tensed, pushed at my shoulders and moaned, "No no, you can't."

I ignored her and after a minute or so I felt her starting to relax. Another minute and her hands were resting on my head. Resting, not pushing. Suspected that Angie had never been eaten before and I was determined to stay after it until I got her off. Another couple of minutes and then the hands resting on my head turned to fingers moving through my hair and then into hands trying to pull my head inside her.

And then she came! Her body went stiff as a board and she cried out as her body started shaking and shuddering. While that was happening I moved up and pushed my cock into her. Her eyes shot open, her legs came up and clamped my body and then her hands grabbed my head and pulled it down to hers and she kissed me hard. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and she moaned as I drove into her. She got off twice more before I did and when I pulled out and fell to the bed beside her she rolled on top of me and said:

"I don't know that I'm ever going to let you get more than six inches away from me for the rest of my life. That was incredible Bobby; just fucking incredible. I never knew. I had no idea."

I was looking up at her and I saw tear running down her cheek. I reached up and brushed it away and she put her head to my chest and hugged me.

"If I wash myself real good can we do it again?"

"No."

I saw the crestfallen look on her face and I smiled at her and said, "No Angie; we are not going to waste the time to wash" and I rolled her over and slid down to worship at that beautiful naked snatch. I worked at it until I got her off again and when I moved away from her pussy she said:

"I don't know how."

"You don't know how to what?"

"To do you. I've never done it. I don't know how."

"The question is do you want to? It isn't something that you do because you think you owe it. You do it because you want to give pleasure to your partner."

"I want to do it. I just don't know how."

For the next fifteen minutes I ran Angie through Cock Sucking 101 sub-titled, The Way Bobby Likes It Done, and I do have to say that the girl was a quick study. When I felt that she'd done enough I got her up on her hands and knees and did her doggie.

As I drove her home she said, "I'd never done any of that stuff before tonight. I haven't been a virgin for a long time, but I never did any of that oral stuff. None of the guys I've been with ever asked me to suck them and none of them ever tried to do me like you did. I'm glad you didn't stop when I tried to get you to. I never knew Bobby; I never knew. If we hadn't gotten together tonight I might have never known."