A Weird One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was silent for several blocks and then said, "I wonder what else is there that I don't know about."

"You ever done anal?"

"Oh god no. To me that would be even nastier than having my pussy mouthed."

"You found out that you were wrong about that so maybe you will find that you are wrong about anal also. Most of the girls I've done it with seem to like it a lot. I guess it is all a matter of personal preference."

When I got her home she asked, "Will I see you again?"

"If you want."

"I do Bobby; I really do."

"I've got stuff going all weekend so can I call you around the first of the week?"

"Please do."

I walked her to her door and got one hell of a goodnight kiss. I was home in bed by two and I fell asleep thinking about that smooth bald pussy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mom let me sleep until eight before she gave me her usual Saturday morning alarm clock blow job. When she had me awake and up -- pointing up at the ceiling up -- she mounted me cowgirl and said:

"Mommy is a little upset with her motherfucker. Mommy wanted it all night, but you wasted it on some bubble gum chewing teeny bitch would probably didn't know how to appreciate it anyway."

She bounced up and down on me until I needed to pop and then I rolled her onto her back and fucked her as hard as I could, After getting us both off she fixed me breakfast and then told me of her plans for the day.

"We are going to fuck in every room in the house and on every piece of furniture that is big enough or strong enough to hold us. If we don't get it all done today will work on it tomorrow. We have until five or six o'clock Monday to get it done."

I didn't bother to ask her why she felt it had to be done, because I'm sure that it had something to do with mom's relationship with my dad and I was perfectly willing to stay in the dark where that was concerned. And while on that subject I decided that mom did not need to know about my talk with dad and Marge. Around two, with the living room and laundry room behind us, mom told me that we were going to be going to a party after dinner.

"You have never met any of my sorority sisters from college, except for Mary of course, and none of them have any idea who you are, so tonight I'm going to scandalize them. We are having a reunion and I'm going to it with my boy toy. Will it embarrass you if I give you a blow job while they watch?"

"No more than it will embarrass you to do it."

"Oh I won't be embarrassed motherfucker. They have all seen me do it before. Our sorority was known on campus as "Slut Central." You have heard about wild assed frat parties? Well some of our sorority parties made frat parties look like first grade recess."

Aren't you forgetting that Mary is one of your sorority sisters? You going to blow me if she is there?"

"I talked to her Wednesday. She can't make it."

I figured that she was shitting me right?

At 8:25 I was sitting on a couch in a hospitality room at one of the local hotels and my pants were down around my ankles and mom was kneeling between my legs and sucking my cock while twenty-three of her college sorority sisters watched and cheered her on. There were six other men in the room, husbands who were apparently in some sort of swap group made up of sorority sisters, and whom every one trusted to keep quiet about the proceedings.

After mom got me hard she stood up and turned and sat down on my cock and rode me reverse cowgirl to cries of "Way to go Madge" and "You go girl." One of the men came up to mom, unzipped and offered his cock to her mouth and she leaned forward and took it. Then a sexy looking redhead came up to us and said to mom:

"If you can fuck around with mine I get to play with yours."

She stood on the couch in such a way that her uncovered cunt was right in my face. So just as mom had leaned forward to take on the guy I leaned forward and buried my face in the red haired bush. While that was going on everyone in the room started stripping and pretty soon there were couples fucking all over the place.

Those that weren't fucking were watching. And as I glanced around the room I met a pair of bemused eyes that almost caused my cock to wilt. The eyes belonged to someone who was not supposed to be there. Mary grinned at me and blew me a kiss and then walked off to socialize.

Mom got us both off just about the time that I gave the red head an orgasm. I saw white leaking out of the corner of mom's mouth and I figured that she'd managed to get the guy in her mouth off. As the four of us untangled I whispered to mom:

"Try not to show fear mommy dear, but if you will look to your right you will see something you probably would rather not."

She looked and then said, "Shit!!"

About then a guy came up and tried to bend her over the back of the couch so he could fuck her, but she pushed him away and said loud enough for all to hear:

"My pussy is off limits to everyone but my husband and my boy-toy. I'm open for blow jobs and hand jobs and that is all." Then she turned to me and said, "And that goes for you too stud. Oral and hand only. That cock is mine. Understand?"

I smiled and said, "Yes dear" and everyone laughed.

Mom ended up sucking off all six of the other guys who were there and I ate five of the women -- one of them Mary -- before mom said we had to be going. As we were heading for the door Mary said to mom:

"I'll call you in a day or two dear. We have much to talk about."

As we walked to my car I asked mom what she was going to do.

"Nothing. If she tries to cause me problems or give me a ration of shit I'll throw what I know about you and Tom right back at her."

Once in the car and on the way home she said, "Is mommy's motherfucker upset with mommy for sucking up so much cum tonight?"

"The only thing mommy's motherfucker is upset about is that he was sure mommy was going to pull a train once she got going and mommy disappointed him."

"Maybe next year."

"Next year?"

"We get together once a year. I do let loose, but I limit myself to hand jobs and blow jobs. Maybe next year I'll give you your wish."

"Something to look forward to."

"When we get home mommy will let her motherfucker do her six times and he can pretend he is a different man each time."

Mommy's motherfucker only got to pretend to be three train riders, but we did get the dining room, family room and garage out of the way. As an added bonus, at least for mom, the one in the garage was on the hood of dad's car.

Sunday was a lazy day. Mom woke me up around nine and we had a leisurely fuck and then went out to breakfast. Then more leisurely fucks through out the day. By the time we went to bed the only thing we hadn't gotten to was the chest style freezer in the basement and mom told me she would wake me up early enough to get that one out of the way.

As I was falling asleep a strange thought came to me. It had been the first weekend in what seemed like forever that I didn't run across Natasha.

++++++++++++++++

Monday morning she got me up at five and we did it on the freezer and then went back to bed and she had me do her one more time in her butt.

We showered together and as she washed my back she said, "I don't want to wait until next Saturday. We have to find a way to get together during the week."

"You are dead set against my getting an apartment."

"I know. I'll try to think of something."

I was sitting in the cafeteria at the Student Union when Bev walked up to the table. I expected her to go off on me, but she surprised me.

"I should be pissed at you Bob. I asked you not to fuck up my party, but when I got the story from Angie this morning I decided that the asshole had it coming to him. At least you kept it in that bedroom and no one knew about it until well after it happened. So I guess I'll invite you to the next party I have."

"Thank you."

She walked away but before I could go back to reviewing my notes Nancy came up and sat down.

"Are we still going to get together this week or have I lost my chance?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Angie Meyers is positively gushing over what you did with her on Friday and she is making sounds that lead me to believe that she has set her sights on you. How come I'm finding out about your special talents from a third party instead of from you?"

She must have seen something in my facial expression so she laughed and said:

"Relax Bobby. I know it was my fault that I never found out first hand, but that brings up the question of when we will get together."

"I don't know. Last Friday they changed my schedule at work and today will be my first day on the new schedule I'll need to see how it is going to go before I can make plans. Maybe by this time tomorrow I'll have a better idea."

"As long as you don't forget about me."

"I won't."

At work I was put with Harry Short to learn how to operate a lathe. I didn't need much in the way of training because I had learned to use a lathe in a shop class in high school. What I had to learn was how to make some of the things that the company made on the lathe. I was familial with drill presses, cut-off saws and a few other machines, but there were several machines in the shop that I had never seen before and my father's goal for me was to at least become basically familiar with each machine, know what it could do and what part it played in company operations.

The afternoon went quickly and just before the end of the shift I was told to report to Marge in the office. I saw Gloria across the room when I walked in and she saw me and hurriedly turned away from me. Marge's door was open and she was on the phone so she waved me to a chair. I sat and waited until she ended her phone conversation. She hung up and turned to me and asked:

"So how was your weekend?"

"Quiet and peaceful. Helped around the house and then took mom out to dinner and a movie. Sunday was more of the same."

"She didn't try to get you out of the way so she could get to a phone and talked to anyone? Maybe set up a date?"

"Not at all. In fact she asked me if I would stick around most of the weekend because she had things she wanted to do that she was going to need help with."

"I didn't think that there was anything to worry about, but your father can be such a worrier some times.

"Since you have sort of brought me in on things can I ask why? I mean if dad loves mom so much why are you and he doing it?"

"Stress relief. When stress builds up in people they find ways to get rid of it or tone it down. Some reach for a bottle and others take up some sport or other where they can bash things. Your dad relieves his stress by having sex. I like sex and I like your dad so I'm the designated reliever. I told you last week I'm not trying to take him away from your mom and he has no interest in leaving her. He does love her. Now. For your reward."

She handed me a piece of paper and I saw it had an address and a phone number on it.

"Will tonight at seven work for you?"

"Seven is fine with me." I paused and then asked, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Honestly? Because you are a stud."

"Me? Not hardly."

"Girls talk stud; just like the guys do. According to Shelly and Gloria you are a stud. And also according to both of them you are extremely good at doing what a lot of girls like and some actually love. I happen to be one of those girls. What's more, accord to the girls, you not only do it and are good at it, but you seem to like doing it. That straight up enough for you?"

"I still don't understand why. You have my father for that."

"The thing you are so good at and like doing? Your father doesn't. Doesn't like or do."

"So it isn't a kinky thing? Getting a charge out of doing father and son?"

She gave me a big grin and said, "Well, there is that too."

When she opened the door for me she had on a bathrobe. As soon as the door closed behind me the robe fell to the floor and I saw here in nylons, garter belt and 'come fuck me' high heels. She did a slow turn and then asked:

"You like?"

She reached for me belt and I said, "You are about to uncover the answer to your question"

And she did see the answer when she pushed my pants down to my ankles. She couldn't miss it since it almost poked her in the eye. She took hold of it, stroked it a couple of times and then stood up and said:

"Hurry up and get your clothes off."

I stripped right there in her living room, let my clothes fall to the floor and then followed her into her bedroom. She sat down on the bed and said:

"Bring it to me stud."

I walked up to her and she took my cock in her mouth. I let her taste it and then I pushed her back onto her bed. She gave me a "WTF" look and I said:

"We need to get to what I'm here for."

She smiled, spread her legs and waited. As I bent to the task I remembered again the words of Mary when she taught mw how to eat her pussy.

I worked at it until I got Marge off and then I fucked her. After I fucked her I ate her again, much to her surprise, and midway into it she squirmed her way into a sixty-nine. As soon as she had me hard I got her on her hands and knees and took her doggie. I think I got her off a couple of times, but you can't always tell with some women. I got mine and then I fell to the bed next to her.

Marge was breathing hard as she lay there looking up at the ceiling. Finally she said:

"The girls didn't lie or exaggerate. The only question now is when can you move in?"

I laughed and said, "Right! I can see it now. I come home and find a necktie hanging on the door knob which would be your way of telling me to find something to do for a couple of hours because my dad was here getting some stress relief."

She laughed and said, "I hadn't thought of that."

"But if I know ahead of time he won't be here I can visit as much as you would like."

"Fifteen minutes ago I would have said to hell with your father and I'll quit my job and we can get married. Now that your mouth is off my beaver and you don't have your dick in me I can think a little more clearly. I like the 'visit as much as I'd like' idea. The nice part is that with your work schedule I can always let you know at the end of your shift if I'll be alone that night or not."

She laughed again and said, "Although it might be a hoot to cut your dad off and then become his daughter in law."

"You would marry me even though you are way older than me?"

"Just you hold up on that 'way older' stuff bubba."

"You are what -- thirty-two or thirty-three? That's thirteen years older."

"A marriage made in Heaven stud. They say a woman hits her sexual prime in her thirties and forties and studs your age are at the top of their game. We'd be perfect for each other."

"Uh-huh, and we would live on love right? We'd have to because dad would fire you and disown me. I'd be trying to keep us going by flipping burgers and asking "Would you like fries with that?" No thanks."

I slid down and went to work on her honey-pot and she again worked her way into a sixty-nine. When she had me hard again she asked me, "Do you do asses?"

When I was dressed and ready to leave she asked me when I could come and visit again and I had to tell her that I wasn't sure.

"I'm in sort of a developing relationship and I don't know where it is going. I can make it over a couple of times a week until I know if Angie and I are going to go anywhere. If we do I'll have to go into faithful mode, but until then? I'll just have to play it by ear."

"As far as I know right this minute the only evening I have anything going is Wednesday. I'll take any or all of the rest that you can give me. Just let me know. And there won't be any more of this eight o'clock stuff. You can follow me straight home from work and I'll feed you before I fuck you. Okay?"

"Deal."

As I pulled away from Marge's place I wondered what it would be like to be married to her. I smiled. I could do it. Oh yeah; I most definitely could do it. And then I had another thought. Why did I say Angie when I mentioned I had a relationship? Why hadn't I said Nancy?

Mom and dad were in bed when I got home and I headed straight up to my room. I worked on my homework for about an hour and then went to bed. As I settled in and started to nod off I had another thought. My dad had two women -- mom and Marge -- and I was fucking them both. Just how fucking weird was that?

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories