All Comments on 'A Weird One Ch. 16'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago
Two Chapters in 1 Week

I really wish more writers (myself included) had your writing ability. I am envious that you got 2 chapters out in one week. I loved this new chapter, much more than the last few entries. I think part of the reason is because bobby finally seems to be growing up. While it is true that women are still throwing Thames at him, he is at least now thinking somewhat before acting. I think the other reason is his mom was not a huge part of this chapter. I heard a great word today: a swhore- which is a combo of slut and whore. Bob's mom is a swhore.

Glad Tasha is gone and bridge is still burned with Gail. However you have Mary pushing for a relationship between them so that hints it is only a matter of time before Gail and Bob date. I also doubt we have seen the last of Vonda. Pam joining Mary means Tasha will not go away, especially with summer break coming up. Becky and Carol seem just like Gail. Since they already do gangbangs it is just a matter of time before they show up on Wednesday. I personally want bob to end up with Nancy or Gloria (the only non-slut female characters in this series). Nothing against sluts, just want bob is a happy and secure relationship.

Keep up the great work

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
Nice!...

I still haven't gotten Natasha out of the cycle. There is something more there for 'ole Bobby and Natasha. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Love this series. Lighthearted, funny, with just the right amount of drama to keep it going.

paradise71paradise71almost 11 years ago
MORE!!!!

I hope when we are at episode #50 this series is still rocking! Thanks for the fun!

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
I'm in Heaven

Wow, 2 chapters in one week, and 3 in less than 2 weeks, sure can make me a Happy Camper, Thanks JPB for another great chapter, with excellent writing and introduction of more ladies for Bobby to enjoy!! Please keep this wonderful series going for at least another hundred chapters!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I'm glad that things worked out with Andrea, her husband and Bobby.

That situation could have been ugly.

This storyline is not only erotic and sexually explicit, but it is very entertaining, and I love the whole story.

Well the stud has picked up two more willing sluts to have fun with, and Carol and Becky seem to have what it takes to please him.

I'm glad to see Pam back with our boy, as she needs his attention more than her sister Mary does.

As usual it is a great chapter.

Thanks for the good read.

stillkickin2013stillkickin2013almost 11 years ago
CONFUSING

Did I miss something? I've read ALL of the chapters in this series and NONE of what Bob goes through at the very beginning of chapter 16 was at the end of chapter 15. At the end of that chapter, Andrea has hit her husband over the head with a lamp and that was the end. So....where in the world was the part about Andrea wanting Bob to do her husband in the ass? And what about the 911 call and the EMT? Seems that there must have been another segment to Chapter 15 that I didn't read, so would someone please enlighten me?

chunkschunksalmost 11 years ago
I just worked my way through all chapters

I'm a fan. Kind of enjoyable for a change to read a story where the sex is described with no detail. Then again, there's so much sex happening that detailed descriptions of it all would make this series 10 times as long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What

What bride as her bachelorette party a month before the wedding as Tina did,or did the author loose track of what he had written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When

When did Tina get married?.The first time he fuckedher,the wedding was supposed to be two days later,yet according to this chapter two weeks and gone by with a week still to go.Doe the author ever read what he as written?.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
C & B

This could be interesting to have C & B for regular girlfriends!!! Natasha is just a cheating, lying gutter slut. BTB!!! Rub Carol and Becky in her face!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow JPB you really understand white girls and how they work. All I see these days are Gails and Bobby’s moms

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES