A Weird One Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to stop trying Bobby. I'm going to haunt you until you give me another chance."

Speaking of haunting I was still getting three or four calls a day from Natasha, but I didn't take any of them.

Work was more QC and a half hour before quitting time Abe came up to me and told me that I was wanted in the office. Shelly was waiting for me in the hallway and we headed for the playroom. We went sixty-nine for a bit and then I fucked her butt. She used the wash rag from her purse to clean me and then sucked me hard and I did her in the butt a second time. I ate her until I was up again and took a third trip up the Hershey highway. By then it was seven-twenty and we both headed for home. Her to take a phone call and me to hopefully get a good nights sleep.

Not to be.

As soon as I walked into the house mom asked:

"Where in the hell have you been? I've been calling you since five."

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was turned off. I don't remember turning it off, but it was off.

"Why were you calling? What's up?"

"Your father was called out of town and I wanted you here with me. Get your clothes off. We've already wasted almost three hours."

I missed my first class the next morning due to a needy mom, but other than that school was school. I had no visitors at lunch, but on my way to work my cell went off and it was Becky.

"We will be there by five and I'll be over at Carol's."

I told her that I would see her around six-thirty and disconnected.

It was QC for me again and Abe came and got me about a half hour before quitting time.

"Why the hell do they call you up there damn near every day?"

"They are trying to teach me how to do payroll" I lied, "But they are to busy to do it during the day so they are trying to cram it into a half hour every night."

"How in the hell do they expect you to learn it like that?"

"Don't tell any one but I already have it down pat. I'm pretending to be a slow learner because while I'm there I'm working on Gloria. I think I'm getting somewhere."

He laughed and said, "Damn good thing you aren't one of my permanent employees or I'd have to put a stop to it. If you are successful give her a couple of pokes for me. I'd leave my wife for that little lady;"

And that was absolute total horseshit and I knew it. You couldn't pry him away from Lisa with dynamite. They had been together for over thirty years and I never even once saw them together that they weren't holding hands and casting loving glances at each other.

It was Gloria who met me in the hallway and who led me down to the playroom and because I'd known Abe since I was six or seven and I liked him I did give Gloria a few pokes for him.

There was an awkward moment when we were done and Gloria asked if she was ever going to be more than a basement good time. I had to tell her that honestly I did not know. I told her that since the night that blew up our budding relationship I had come up with a girlfriend and that she had first call on my weekends. Then I lied and said that I had evening classes on Monday and Wednesday and that Tuesday and Thursday although they were sometimes free other times I needed them for doing homework.

"If things don't work out with the girlfriend you will be the first one that I call."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

I arrived at Carol's on time and she pulled me into the house and laid a passionate kiss on me. She broke the kiss and said:

"I've no idea what your plans for the evening were, but you can forget them. Becky and I made dinner and we plan on serving dessert in the bedroom."

She pulled me along to the dinning room and I saw the table set for three. There were candles and wine glasses and she said:

"We are going for a romantic atmosphere."

Becky came into the room and gave me a kiss that was every bit as passionate as the one I got from Carol and then she led me to the chair at the head of the table and told me to sit down. I did and she and Carol left the room and then came back with a bottle of wine and some trays with food. The wine was a Cabernet Sauvignon to go with a five cheese lasagna and a salad. Carol sat down to my left and Becky took the seat to my right and as we ate Carol described Becky's meeting with Natasha on Tuesday.

Carol and Becky found Natasha sitting alone in the Student Union cafeteria and sat down with her uninvited. Becky said:

"I want to thank you for getting Wesley to cheat on me."

"What are you talking about?"

"About you and my Wesley and what you did in room 116 of the Comfort Inn. I decided that if you could fuck my boyfriend I could fuck yours and I have to tell you that I got the better of the deal. I never realized what a loser Wesley was until I had Bobby. Wesley is all yours now sweetie. I'm going to be spending all my weekends with Bobby from now on. You are one stupid twit for giving him up, but your loss is my gain" and then we got up and left her sitting there with a shell shocked look on here face."

"I guess that explains it."

"Explains what?"

"I've been getting two or three calls a day from her since I broke up with her, but on Tuesday I got twelve."

"What did she say?"

"Don't know. I don't take the calls and I delete the voicemails without listening to them."

"Come Monday" Becky said, "I'm going to find her and tell her what a great weekend that I had and thank her again for making it possible."

Dessert was eaten in the bedroom and it was the equivalent of a five course meal. The twenty percent tip was a killer. I fell asleep and slept soundly until hands and mouths woke me up at seven. As I became awake I suddenly realized that I had fucked up. I'd meant to leave around midnight so I'd be in my room when mom came in to play alarm mouth.

She was going to be pissed when she went into my room and didn't find me there, but it was too late to do anything about it at that point and so I laid there and enjoyed the roaming hands, hot mouths and soft breasts pressing into me.

The morning started out with another one of their contests. They took turns sucking my cock alternating every sixty seconds and the winner would be the one whose mouth was on me when I came. Carol took the honors although Becky claims that she cheated because I had been in Carol's mouth for over sixty seconds when I let loose. Six seconds over to be exact and yes, they were using a stopwatch.

Then they had another contest to see who could be the fastest to get me hard enough to slide into a pussy. Two minutes each and then they switched. Carol won that one too. Becky didn't call her on that one, but I thought she cheated. I don't think I was really erect enough to be going into her when she mounted me, but Carol did manage to get me inside her even though it did take some effort. It kept wanting to fold in half, but once in it decided that it was in a happy place and it grew a bit of backbone as it were.

We played until ten and then we went out for breakfast. I took them to the IHOP and the Gods were smiling on me. As I entered I saw Natasha sitting with two other girls and she saw me walk in with Carol and Becky. Her face clouded over and she threw a nasty glance our way.

"Don't look now" I said, "But I think we just ruined Natasha's morning."

"I know" Becky said, "And if looks could kill the three of us would be dead right now."

We were led to a booth and I took the seat that put my back to Natasha and Becky sat down next to me. Carol was sitting opposite where she could see Natasha's table and she kept up a running commentary.

"She hasn't taken her eyes off of us."

"Move a little closer to Bobby. Oooh, she doesn't like that. Lean into him and rest your head on his shoulder. She REALLY doesn't like that."

"She's getting up...wait! One of the girls pulled her back down. She wants to come over here so bad that it is driving her crazy."

"The waitress just brought her food, but she isn't touching it."

"She just can't seem to take her eyes off this booth. Turn your head and kiss Bobby. That should wind her watch."

"And it might just push her over the edge" I said. "And cause her to come over here. I want breakfast not a scene. I've put her behind me and I want to leave her there."

"I was just trying to get a little more revenge for Becky."

"No need. She has seen us together and Becky said she was going to look her up next week and tell her about our great weekend. That should be enough."

Our food came and we dug in, but while Carol still kept an eye on Natasha nothing more was said. We finished eating and got up to leave. As we were waiting in line at the cashier Carol whispered:

"Hostiles coming up on our six."

"Coming up on our six? What the hell does that mean?"

"Daddy was a fighter pilot and he talks like that and I picked some of it up. Imagine that you are standing in the middle of a clock face and looking straight ahead at twelve o'clock. That means that straight behind you is six o'clock. Ergo your back is your six and anyone coming up behind you is on your six."

"Why didn't you just say "Here comes Natasha?"

By then the cashier was handing me my change and I turned to leave and Natasha was standing there.

"We need to talk Rob."

I turned to Becky and asked, "Should I talk to her honey?"

"Fuck no! Ignore the whore."

I turned back to Natasha and said, "My girlfriend says that you should take a hike."

I stuck my hand out, Becky took it and we walked out of the IHOP holding hands.

We went back to Carol's and played some more until five and then we went out. We stopped at the arcade for a while and then went and played miniature golf. After a light bite to eat I gave the girls a choice. Charlie Smither's party or the teen club.

"There will be booze at the party and more than likely some of the guys we pulled trains with" Carol said. "I don't want to spend my evening fighting off drunks who want to relive the 'good old days' if I can avoid it."

"Goes double for me" Becky said.

There were several people that we knew at the teen club, but I told the girls that thee three of us were the largest group I felt like being with and I asked if they would mind us sitting at a table by ourselves and they said that it was fine with them.

Turned out to be a mistake. It was a 'safety in numbers' thing.

I'd danced with both girls, singularly and as a threesome and we were having a great time until I had to get up and go to the bathroom. When I came back there were three guys at our table talking to Carol and Becky. I knew who they were although I really didn't know them. They were a year ahead of me in high school and they had been football, basketball and baseball players.

"What's up" I asked when I got to the table."

"We are inviting the girls to a party."

"And what kind of party are we being invited to?"

"You aren't invited. Just the girls."

"Well then I guess you can give them a call after I take them home, but right now you are interfering with our date so you need to leave."

"Don't think so. Party starts as soon as we leave. Right girls?"

I turned to the girls and asked, "You want to leave with them?"

Both said "Hell no!" in unison.

I turned back to the three and said, "There you have it. You can leave now."

"You think you can make us?"

"Of course not. I could make one of you leave, but not all three of you. What I can do is get all four of us thrown out of here and barred from ever being able to come back. I can also make myself look good to a bunch of people here by taking on the three of you assholes. I don't figure that you guys can hurt me too bad before the bouncers break us up and toss us out.

"Of course the cops will be called and I doubt that they will believe that little old me attacked all three of you and in fact I can almost bet that my dates will say that you started the fight and all I did was defend myself."

"That's right Bobby" Becky said. "I saw it all and I saw Hank start it."

"So there it is guys. Go find something else to do or start the dance."

I could see it in Hank's eyes. "Do I want to be seen backing down from this clown? Do I really care if I get barred from this place?"

I knew, just knew, what his choice was going to be and I was setting myself for his first move when Phil Reed walked up.

"Need some help Bobby?"

"It's about to get messy Phil. You don't need to get caught up in it."

"Nonsense bud. Got to try and keep you healthy. How am I going to find out your secret if you don't stay healthy?"

I saw the change come over the three guys. No longer was it going to be an easy three on one. One of the guys said:

"Come on Hank; the cunts ain't worth it."

Hank looked from me to Phil and then back to me and then said, "The sluts are probably diseased anyway" and then the three of them left.

"Thanks Phil" I said.

"Anytime bud; anytime" and he went back to the people that he had been sitting with.

I sat down with the girls and Carol said, "Good thing we didn't go to Charlie's party. Can you imagine what it would be have been like with a bunch like that all boozed up?"

"No thanks" Carol said.

"I'm not in a party mood any more" Becky said. "Can we go Bobby?"

"Whatever you want sweetie."

We got up and left. It was quiet in the car as we headed toward Carol's and I finally asked:

"Okay girls; what's the matter? What happened to the good mood you've been in all day?"

"Tonight drove home something that I have been avoiding facing up to" Becky said.

"And that would be?"

"Tonight showed me what I have to look forward to if I stay in this town. There is no house with a white picket fence, no husband and no kids if I stay here. I'm always going to be 'that gangbanging slut from high school' to the guys around here. To have any kind of life I'm going to have to relocate when I graduate and that sucks because I love it here."

"Oh come on babe; it isn't that bad."

"Yes it is. No decent guy is going to get into a relationship with the likes of me."

"So you are saying that I'm not a decent guy?"

"Of course you are Bobby, but be honest here. Would you marry a girl with a past like mine?"

"Of course I would."

"No you wouldn't. You are just saying that to make me feel good right now."

"No I'm not. I had fully intended to marry Natasha when she graduated and I have already explained the arrangement we had. She could have done a different guy a day for every day she was up there and it wouldn't have mattered at all. She does them one at a time and you did them in bunches. So what? I don't know you all that well yet, but what I think I know is that you did what you did because you wanted to right? You weren't forced, you weren't doing it because you were desperate for attention and doing it to buy friends right? You did it because you liked doing it."

"Not true Bobby; I did it because I loved it. I'm into sex and there is nothing like the continuous orgasms you get when guy after guy does you and you never get to come down from the high. In a perfect world one guy would be able to go until I was so weak from the physicality of it that I couldn't go on, but this isn't a perfect world."

"That's the point I'm trying to make. You love sex. I love sex. The fact that you got it from a bunch of guys doesn't matter. The fact that I've gotten it from several girls doesn't matter. We are having a good time together are we not?"

"We are."

"We haven't known each other very long, but we seem to like each other. Could that like grow into something stronger? Who knows. If it did grow into something stronger would you hold what I'm doing with Carol against me?"

"Of course not."

"Then why would you expect that I would hold other guys you've had against you?"

"That isn't what I'm saying. Every guy that asks me for a date does it knowing about my past and they expect me to fuck them as part of the date. They aren't looking for a relationship, just a piece of ass."

"Again so what? The only guys you know right now are the guys you knew from school. They know you fuck. Guys like to fuck so they are going to date girls that fuck. Did you ever stop to think that one of those guys is asking you out because he wants to fuck you in particular and would like to make it exclusive?

"You are away from home and there are a ton of guys at Western that are from other places than here and they don't know what you did in high school. You hooked up with that Wesley guy and he didn't know, did he?"

"No."

"You are the total package Becky. You are great looking, have a great personality, are fun to be with and you are intelligent. Add to all of that the fact that you love sex and love to fuck and guys are going to flock to you. You may have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince, but he's out there and when you find him your past isn't going to mean shit to him."

"I've already found my prince. I just have to land him."

Carol laughed and said, "He ain't gonna want you with no tits you sleazy cum dump. I already told you that he's mine. You wouldn't even know him if it wasn't for me."

"Lighten up ladies. You are forgetting about Shelly, Andrea, Gloria, Marge and Mary."

"Who are they?" Carol asked.

"The girls I spend time with during the week."

"Then I guess that Becky and I will have to kill them unless they understand that you are only killing time with them until we come home on the weekends."

"You didn't have anything to do with me all the way through school and now after only a couple of weeks, days actually, you are possessive?"

"I don't seem to recall that you made any effort to get my attention in school. Better late than never is the way I see it."

"Goes for me too" Becky said.

"Bull crap sweet stuff. I asked you out lots of times before you started going steady with Paul."

"I dropped Paul half way through the eleventh grade. Why didn't you ask me then?"

"Didn't bother because I knew you would say no again."

"Probably would have because I was into my ball players by then, but that was back then Bobby. We aren't the same people now that we were back then so as Carol said, better late than never."

"I still don't understand why two hotties like you are interested in me."

"Horseshit Bobby. You know perfectly well why. It's the way you treat us. You are a gentleman and you don't treat us like the sluts we used to be. You ask for our opinions and input. Tonight is a perfect example. You didn't want to sit with the large group, but you didn't just go to the other side of the room and sit down. You asked us if it would be okay with us. You treat us like we matter to you. Do you have any idea how long it has been since a guy has done something like that for either of us? Add to that that you are killer in the sack. Why wouldn't we want to be with you?"

I pulled up in front of Carol's and she said, "Come on Bobby. We will show you why we want to be with you."

It was a very happy and tired Bobby that fell asleep between the two girls. The same two girls who work me up at eight in the morning and played with me until noon. After breakfast at the Village Inn I drove them both to Carol's. I walked her to her door and thanked her for one hell of a great weekend. She said that she would try and make the next weekend even better.

As I was driving Becky home she said, "I meant it Bobby. When I said that I had found my prince you know who I was talking about. I am going to try to land you Bobby."

All I could do was smile at that.

"What are you thinking Bobby? Why the smile?"

"My weekday girls say the same thing."

"Then I guess we will have to kill them after all."

We were almost to her house and I asked, "Are we okay if I take you to your front door?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have been gone all weekend and then I show up with you?"