A Welcome Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "your cunt is so tight."

"You like it? I want your cum in it."

She then reached her hand down to her pussy and started frigging her clit. She started screaming "Ohhhhhhhh, Fuck! Fuck me hard! Harder!!! Make me come!" I took my hands off her tits and grabbed her waist, squeezing her ass. Her hot quim was getting tighter and tighter and my dick was going to release soon. Her moaning got louder and louder and I could tell she was going to come. I shoved my thumb in her ass to see if there were other ways this girl was similar to her friend. "Yes! Yes! FUCK!!!!! I felt a hot rush of cum flood over my cock and that was all I needed I shot wave after wave of cum into her drenched snatch. "Oh, yes," Ally sighed, "That definitely was what I needed." She bent down and gave my cock a little suck. "Mmmmm, nothing like the taste of pussy juice and jizz. Let's go find your wife and have some fun.

We found Liz and she looked at us glowingly.

"I told you he was good." Liz said.

"You weren't kidding and by the time I get home I'll be ready for round two. Hopefully he will be too."

"He will be. He comes back fast. Hey, you've got something on your leg."

The walk back had cause Ally's and mine's mixed juices to run down her leg. This is something that Liz wouldn't miss.

Liz ran her finger down Ally's leg scooping some of the juices onto her finger. She put it in her mouth. "Mmmm, I love the taste of pussy juice and jizz." The girls looked at each other and giggled.

Granted I didn't know everything about Liz's history when we married, but I think I was getting a hint of what was in store for me this next week.

"Drive Jeeves," Ally ordered, "we need to get back for round two and Liz hasn't had a cum yet."

"Oh yes I have, why do you think I was in the bathroom so long," Liz boasted, "C'mon Jack I want to have that taste of juice and jizz again. But it's too crowded to directly to the source."

I needed no more prodding so I drove off for the apartment my mind swimming with possibilities.

To be continued...