A Wet Walk Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers

Raven lapped into and over Jane's slit as her hands shifted around each leg and grasped onto the girl's two soft buttocks to tease them apart. She could now detect ragged breaths and faint moans being emitted from the trembling mouth above. The flowering vagina, before her, continued to leak its juices into her eager mouth. Not wanting any to go to waste, she pressed her lips and chin into the pulsing quim and smeared the wet mix with her expert tongue. Coating Jane's pubic mound and thighs, she ensured a musky sent of sex marked the girl.

Mrs Donavan slipped her panties aside and began circling her clit with the buzzing device. She watched Raven cease her assault below, get up and take Jane by elbow over to her shop counter. There she lifted the submissive girl, still cuffed, up onto the counter top and then return to burrowing her face between the spread legs.

Jane, ashamed to have been so disappointed by the grinding halt, fell back into desperate arousal as the shop girl resumed her tongue fucking. With her dress now bunched up under her shoulder blades Jane's body lay bare from breast to stocking top as she became lost again in her ravishment. Moans resumed again, escaping between her tight lips as veins and tendons throbbed under her reddening skin.

Mrs Donavan watched the pair of girls in wanton abandonment. Her own fingers sliding up and down her love canal as she rubbed violently, with the vibrator, on the fleshy button above. She felt herself sliding into ecstasy as the raven haired Raven took hold of Jane's discarded Panties and stuff them the student's mouth to dampen her climatic noises.

Mouth now filled with her own soaked panties, Jane fought for breath through her nose. Her own taste filled her mouth as the expert tongue and fingers, driving inside her, found their goal at last and an orgasm crashed and shook through her body's muscles. The soft hum of her panty muffled scream was all that escaped her gagged mouth.

As student climaxed so too did tutor. Her fingers clamped within her soaked walls as her clit buzzed in time with the vibrating phallus. Finishing off she dipped the new toy deep into her soaked pussy and generously coated it in her secreted juices.

Once finished she straightened out her panties and dress, made her way over to the spent Jane and still hungry Raven. Then removing the sopping panties from between Jane's teeth Mrs Donavan slipped in the soiled device and handed back Raven the moist under garments.

The long smooth plastic object sliding into

Jane's mouth triggered her newly acquired instinct to suck. The erotic female sent that filled mouth and nose tasted both new and familiar. She continued to suckle it as the hands roving her body retreated and then the tongue and fiery breath, below, also withdrew.

Normality returned around the still splayed and slick student as her companions completed their transaction. With her hands cuffed under her dishevelled and exposed body, the sudden change to respectable conversation left Jane feeling all the more lain bare and vulnerable.

"So, how much do I owe you?" Mrs Donavan asked.

"Now let me see. £160 for the shoes, collar and cuffs £30. I'll throw in the vibrator free as 'special' discount. So that's £190 all together."

"Wonderful Raven just wonderful. Don't you think so Jane?" She asked the prone girl and taking back her free gift.

"Yes Miss that was lovely, thank you Miss," answered Jane, aware of how wet her lower body was as it glistened with sweat in the open air.

"Please, call me Raven too," said the shop girl as she patted Jane's slick pussy clean with those same discarded panties.

"Thank you, Raven."

Raven watched the mysterious pair disappear from her shop, the taste of Jane's pussy still strong in her mouth. She placed the bra in the bin and took another sniff of the submissive girl's fragrant panties.

Switching the on pc monitor, she checked the last half hours security tape. The rewinding close up view of the counter top was obscured by Jane's body. It displayed the recorded agony and ecstasy of a forced climax upon her face. As the episode began to play forward again she reached a hand under her tutu and rubbed a finger along the fleshy grove beneath her drenched panties seeking to relieve her own need at last.

Jane's body betrayed her post climax as she followed Mrs Donavan to the exit. Her damp body helped highlight the lack of underwear beneath her light dress while her nipples failed to soften and retreat. She got back into Mrs Donavan's car and huddled in the passenger seat hugging her knees as the tutor drove off.

Driving back along the motor way Mrs Donavan spotted a petrol station and truck stop. She decided they should stop to get some much deserved fluid replenishment.

"Come on, you must be parched after all that fluid loss."

"Yes Miss. I am thank you."

Trailing behind her tutor, Jane was marched into the multipurpose shop. The bright florescent lights hummed as they perused through the refrigerated drink selection.

A trucker, microwaving his burger, watched the pair enter. He noticed how the girl's hard nipples strained against the thin white dress in the cool evening air. He could detect an odd dynamic between them; the young girl seemed quite shy while her older lady friend kept peering over at him. As she fixed onto his eyes the older lady grasped her friend by the neck and kissed her deeply. A moment of tensed struggle melted into a returned tenderness while the driver's lust steamed to a boil.

The microwave hummed around behind them as Mrs Donavan continued her lip locked kissing. Holding Jane still, she felt up the girl's ass under the white dress. Then with the hem clutched tight she raised it up and exposed her pert rear to the horny driver. Feeling more generous the tutor took it in both hands and forced the material further up Jane's body to collect in a bundle beneath her arms. The Young girl's slender body was now bare from stocking top to middle back, a toned perfection of innocent youth.

Jane kept her eyes shut hoping to avoid the memory of more lust filled stirs from strangers. Her mouth's invasion continued from the tutor's tongue. She shivered meekly knowing her nudity was being given away again now that her dress was bundled up roughly under her arms.

When the microwave timer signalled its finish and a cooked burger, it broke everyone's trance. Mrs Donavan suddenly stepped away from Jane. She timed the release of her mouth and dress late leaving Jane stood forward unbalanced, open mouthed with breasts and pussy still uncovered before the white dress could fluttered back down.

The ladies made their way to the till where a uniformed attendant sat in rapt attention. They presented their bottles of drink at the counter where the assistant sat uncomfortably with cramped trousers.

Mrs Donavan coyly rubbed the cold, wet bottle along Jane's bare neck as she smiled at the young gentleman. Condensation collected and sent a droplet running down Jane's chest then between her shaded cleavage.

"How much do we owe you," she asked, not looking at him but at the retreating droplet disappearing between the girl's breasts. Jane looked away from them as they both peered deeper down her top. Then, pulling the light material away from Jane's breast Mrs Donavan exposed a nipple to the transfixed shop keep.

"I'm not too sure, let me think about that." Came the assistants reply.

"Why certainly sir," smiled Mrs Donavan, reaching in and grasping a pert breast. "You make sure it's the correct price."

While the clerk continued to hesitate and have trouble with the pricing he watched his customer continue to play with her companion's breast. She pulled on the pink eraser tip and elicited a little gasp from her pretty partner. Leaving the breast and obviously erect nipples hanging out of the ruffled dress, she reached up into Jane's slightly open mouth. Soft lips parted as a fingertip penetrated and then began pumping slowly in and out.

"No charge", whispered the assistant, frozen there with his hand grinding against his cock. He watched the pair turn and leave but not without one final flash. The white dress was once again snatched up by the older lady exposing her young friend's round butt to the bright fluorescent light.

Once they'd exited the clerk noticed his previous customer's burger had been left untouched. It seemed the lorry driver had now also gone.

Jane and Mrs Donavan walked back to the car where they noticed someone had followed them form the store. Mrs Donavan paused by the bonnet and smiled at the lorry driver as she sat Jane on the hood. She opened the car door, activated the stereo and retrieved a bottle of whiskey from her glove compartment.

Re-joining Jane on the front of her car, she mixed a generous amount of the brown liquid with Jane's half drunken cola.

"Drink up dear," she commanded, passing the whiskey bottle to the driver.

"I don't like it this strong," complained Jane as she struggled with the bitter taste.

"How about we share some picture instead?" suggested Mrs Donavan.

"No I'll be fine," reassured Jane as she swigged back most of the remaining liquid in a demonstration of her cooperation

"Why don't you dance for us?" asked the tutor, pushing Jane toward the pool of the headlights before she could even answer.

The driver sat on the bonnet beside Mrs Donavan and passed her back the bottle. They watched Jane try to lose herself in the music as if in a nightclub and not alone with these perverts. The young lady began to move in time to the rhythms blaring out of the car's speakers. Her small frame, reflected in the headlights like a beacon in the night. In the bright glare her white dress became transparent, failing to hide her dark mound and pointed nipples.

"Here have some more," called out the tutor.

As Jane stopped to collect the bottle Mrs Donavan hooked her legs around the girl's waist and brought her close. "Look at her tight young body," she cooed. "She's all but naked, warm, wet and wanton."

"Fuck yeah, you little minx," agreed the driver.

While Jane forced the burning liquid down her throat her tutor took hold of their new friend's hand and placed it upon her right breast. She felt him softly squeeze her covered flesh then tighten and twist his grip until she was compelled to yelp.

Mrs Donavan took back the bottle and pushed her young student back into the dance light. As she finished the whiskey off she could see swaying and inebriation already showing in Jane's movements. She got up, threw the bottle away and joined Jane in the light.

Gyrating closely she rubbed her body against Jane's and mashed the youngsters tits with her hands. Exploring the girl's body with her hands she once again grasped the fabric of her dress and lifted it back to reveal the toned soft body

below.

Jane's head started to spin when she closed her eyes and began to find balancing more difficult. She wasn't used to drinking and was already feeling its affects. Her dress fell back into place as her body was released and Mrs Donavan returned to the car.

"You enjoying the show?" she asked the driver.

"Oh yes. Do I just get to watch or can I play?"

"Well I guess you're just going to have to wait and see."

As she spoke Mrs Donavan leant over and pressed her hand into the hardening groin of the lorry driver. Taking the fabric covered shaft in her palm she focused her rubbing along his tip. The mass of his cock swelled and spread in size even more, surprising Mrs Donavan. Then she let go of his hard groin, got up of the hood and headed over to their dancer.

Jane felt her hand taken by her tutor's as she was led unsteadily back to the car. She was sat down on the hood but her body just slumped back onto the windscreen as it ached for drunken sleep.

After trying to prop the limp girl up a couple of times the pair decided she needed help staying in position. Mrs Donavan took her student by the hand again and led her toward a small hollow in the woods next to the car park. Their bodies cast shadows in the head lights that stretched far off into the night .Then the driver's dark shadow fell over them as he followed Jane and her tutor into the clearing.

Once off, the concrete of the petrol station, the trio found the ground damp and muddy. Mrs Donavan paused and turned to the pursuing driver as he stepped over the stone curb.

"May I borrow you jacket?" asked Mrs Donavan, inviting the Driver to join them. "I wouldn't want to dirty my dress."

"Here you go love," he offered, removing it and flattening it onto the ground.

Mrs Donavan hunched up her skirt and relaxed onto the jacket with her back to a tree and her legs wide apart. With most of the coat in use there was nowhere for Jane to sit so she was force to kneel daintily between Mrs Donavan's legs.

"Kneel facing me girl," she commanded, pointing down to the earth between her knees.

Jane turned and was unable to avoid her knees sinking into the wet grass and dirt. Her hands sank into the soft mud as her tights soaked in the dank liquid. She looked up to face her tutor who nodded approvingly.

With her hands planted into the dirt Jane leant forward and buried her face into the crotch of Mrs Donavan. Once the panties were pulled to the side, Jane was able to lap up and along the slippery open folds of her tutor's pussy. Her fingers squelched further into the mud as she shifted in submissive position.

From behind them the driver peered up Jane's skirt. The bunched dress hung high on the cheeks of her buttocks and revealed a bald young snatch already well engorged, pink and wet. He crept forward encouraged by how beautifully the young girls clam was framed by the tops of her stockings and the frill of her skirt.

Darkness and confusion swirled about her as Jane serviced her mistress. Sensations seemed to be distorted as if happening to someone else. Her crotch shivered cold as if exposed to the night air; clamped thighs pressed and deafened her ears as she coated her mouth with pussy juice and dripping saliva. A jerking kick against her legs shunted her whole frame as the driver's rough legs forced themselves between her pale thighs and a warm hand smacked her rear end.

The driver settled between the girl's young legs. He could smell her sex, the musk of prolonged arousal and some previous sexual sessions. He wondered what other depravity she had performed that evening and wished he could have been a part of it too. She was so young he thought, but he planned to thoroughly fuck the anonymous youngster.

Taking hold of her dress, the driver pushed the fabric up her back as far as it would go. His hands glided over the girls pale skin, along her spine and then around her ribs. He traced around to where her breasts hung below and took another hard handful.

The ticklish fingering about her body and then harsh grasping of her poor teats forced Jane back to the cold damp present where she was trapped and helpless between her tutor and a stranger. She realised the driver's proximity to her exposed rump and prepared to get raped again.

As Jane's body reacted to his touch, the driver's cock stirred. Her unconscious attempts to clamp shut her legs failed on his denimed thighs and caused her pussy and ass to clench.

Feeling a lack of concentration, Mrs Donavan tugged on the red heads hair.

"Lick bitch! Or I'll strip you naked and dump you in the nearest biker bar where they'll fuck you to death."

The renewed gusto upon her clitoris indicated to Mrs Donavan that Jane could do better and that she didn't what to become a biker whore. With pleasure building again the tutor let go of the ginger hair and closed her eyes, becoming one with her body.

Jane shut her eyes again from the sight of her tutor's pussy pressed so tight against her face. She buried her tongue in-between the tight vertical lips and tasted the salty sex growing wetter. As student and tutor locked together, Jane slumped down onto her elbows and further into the muddy earth.

With the girl's hips sliding down his legs, the driver released her tortured breasts, took hold of her waist and lifted her ass back up. With her head pinned down her back had to arch up. The curving spine presented Jane's slippery lips, spread open and ready to the horny driver to enjoy.

Gliding his hands back through the cleft of her ass, the driver took hold of each cheek and squeezed them apart. First one then a second thumb probed into her wet hole confirming its readiness to receive his massive cock. Pulling one thumb out, he quickly undid his fly. The ridged member sprang out to hang between the girls thighs. His purple head, bumping against her belly, left precum trails connecting them.

Jane's nervous body clenched in expectation of an impending penis as she obeyed the directions given by the tugs and grinds about her face.

Locked out from sight and sound by Mrs Donavan's legs all she could sense was the damp mud on her knees and elbows, a grinding snatch on her chin and callused hands on her ass. Then a pressure invaded into her tunnel as her labia were forced apart and the walls of her vagina squeezed open.

The driver dipped in, coated his penis in her juices and then pulled out. Spitting onto the hollow above her ass he smeared his already saturated member up along her slit and into his pooled sputum. Once he could see the moonlight glisten on her wet ass he edged back toward her abused entrance and thrust in hard from his hips.

Her tight walls fought to accommodate more of his invading penis as it pressed in warmly. When resistance built he'd pull back almost all the way and then thrust back in harder to fill her pussy and press up against her cervix.

The driver's thrusting into her slim body forced Jane's face to pull free for a moment. Suddenly ungagged, she let go a girlish cry before Mrs Donavan clamped her back down onto the slathered pussy. Her body screamed in pain while she continued to endure their abuse in silence.

They took their pleasure from each end of her body while Jane got bounced between them on the muddy ground, her freezing hands and knees slipping over the dirt. Her muscles strained to hold her up as her middle sagged down and dipped her breasts and dress into the wet mud.

The thrusting groin slapped again and again into the young girl's rear, shaking the trio apart and filling the air with her noisy slurps and yelps. Guttural sounds from the driver and building mummers of pleasure from the tutor now joined the sounds of sex echoing about the woods.

The tutor and stranger continued their vocal escalation of ecstasy, each using the wet body before them without regard for their public setting or her wishes. As they grew in toward their sexual peaks the young lady, on all fours between them, became nothing more than a hole and a tongue.

An aching need from her clit drew Mrs Donavan's hand down. She started to whip and fan her fingers across the pink button in time with the girl's soft circling tongue. Alternating between dipping her fingers into her sex and thrashing her clit, the tutor yelped while Jane's tongue tried to keep up.

Pumping in and out of the unknown sex slave, the driver alternated between plunging in full and teasing shallow strokes. When he thrust in balls deep, he'd grip the soft flesh above her hips and pull back onto his stabbing cock. The driver hurried his pace, enjoying the view of naked back and head buried in another woman's twat.

Growing all too much for him the tight velvet opening swallowed his engorged cock again and again as he felt his body getting ready. Placing his hand on her coccyx he began his final few pistons into her canal as his brimming, twitching dick neared its triumphant explosion.

The growing moaning cries of excitement from the other end signalled an imminent climax of the tutor as well. Their bodies in illicit union, from either end of the young girl's defilement, crashed over the edge. The driver fired first one, two then three spunky thrusts deep within her while the tutor rode the waves of multiple orgasms over her mouth and nose.

abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers