A Wet Walk Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers

His white knuckles unclenched to release her flesh as Mrs Donavan let go the handfulls of hair. Then their fog of sex began to clear as the two abusers slipped out and pulled away.

Once her tired limbs were released Jane collapsed, sliding down onto the earth. Her body fell limp in the muddy puddle now free from abuse and penetration. She curled up and hugged her legs, embracing the peaceful rest as seed slipped from between her red puckered pussy.

Tucking away their private parts the pair dressed themselves again. Once buttoned and zipped up they looked back at the prone girl they'd just had. Like a ragged sex doll, dumped and full of spunk she lay discarded, caked in mud and semi-conscious from post coitus exhaustion.

Jane stirred in the drunken fog. Dejected and unsatisfied, her body was a filthy mess both figuratively and literally. She could now feel his warm cum, a contrast to her freezing skin as it leaked out. Her clothes were still bunched about her chest and only the mud hid the modesty of her pale pink flesh. Exhausted, she'd still not moved or even opened her eyes.

If they had left her, she would have happily slept there in that hovel, uncovered and exposed. Her defenceless holes open and available to the cocks of any tramps or passers-by who wanted to take her.

The driver left quickly. Having got what he wanted he wasn't waiting for any fallout or consequences from this strange pair of sluts. His lorry rattled to life and rolled away as Mrs Donavan bent down beside her still sedate slave.

Careful to avoid the muddy mess, Mrs Donavan knelt by Jane and helped her get up. Low moans emerged from the messy heap as she turned and rose. Pulling her up onto her knees, Mrs Donavan watched clotted mud slip off her and splatter back onto to earth.

Jane stood carefully, pulling the white dress back over her dirty body. Some parts stuck in odd ways to her belly were a layer of mud had remained. The once white dress now looked like the skin of an absurd cow. She could feel wet earth between her fingers and under her toes as feeling returned to those extremities.

"Well you've ruined that dress you dirty strumpet," cried Mrs Donavan.

"Yes Miss."

"Don't think for a second you're getting in my car like that."

"No Miss."

The Shop assistant had been watching the whole episode from the corner of the petrol station court. His raging lust quenched only slightly by several furious wanks over their depravity.

"There's a hose by the car wash if that'll help," he offered, startling the two women with his unnoticed proximity and sudden interaction.

After a second Mrs Donavan realised he was the shop assistant she'd flashed Jane to earlier. She relaxed knowing what he had likely been doing out here while they fucked.

"Where is that?" asked the tutor.

"Here follow me."

The carwash sat closed and unlit behind the petrol pumps. The hose was curled up and attached to a tap in the wall.

While Jane waited by the drainage cover hugging her cold wet body, Mrs Donavan went back to the car and fetched the bagged change of clothes. The station suddenly grew dim again and Jane realised Mrs Donavan had switched of the car lights and stereo.

"Would you mind helping her?" Mrs Donavan asked the shop assistant when she'd returned.

"Yeah, no problem," he replied taking the bag of clothes.

The assistant approached the barley clothed girl, still caked in dirt and wondered what he was supposed to do. In the dim moon light he could make out Jane's toned figure, her curves and folds obvious beneath the matted dress.

"A quick rinse with the hose I think," suggested the tutor from a safe distance.

Dropping the bag he unfurled the hose and switched it on. The water spurted out its end and onto the concrete. Directing its flow toward her he aimed it first onto Jane's sandaled feet then up her legs.

Jane felt the surge of icy water hit her on the legs. The cold was a sudden shock that forced a breathless scream from her belly. As she danced about to avoid the razor water, it mixed with the mud splatter on her body and ran off in brown rivers. The icy daggers followed her as she spun around looking for protection from the hose and getting none. Soon the spray had covered her entire body and the rivers started to flow clear into the grated drain.

"That's fine. Can you help her out of those wet things?" she asked the assistant.

He nodded back smiling. The shop assistant approached the drenched girl now able to see through the dress completely and ready to get his hands on her goods.

As Jane shivered and hugged her own body he lent down, took hold of the dress and peeled it up her taught shivering form. Jane was far beyond caring about being stripped let lone seen by this stranger as the cold took away feeling from her hands and feet.

Kneeling down he sat close to her shivering body. With his face inches from her groin he undid the studded sandals and delighted in the sight of her bare skin turning goose pimpled and the beads of water running down her sex.

Jane hugged her chest and saw how he looked at her prone body, his warm with lust while hers' chattered in the cold. His heated hands, a small respite against her skin, took hold of the now torn tights and stripped them off too.

When he had finished undressing the girl he collected all her items and offered them to Mrs Donavan.

"In the bag," pointed the tutor, not wanting to get her own hands wet.

The assistant lifted the bag, which was now soaked from the hose, emptied it into the pooled water beside Jane and returned it to Mrs Donavan.

"Jane, would you get dressed. I think you've flashed this young man enough this evening."

Jane looked down at her destroyed shirt. It lay matted on the concrete beside her as wet as she was. Forced to strip naked only to have to dress again in more wet clothes, Jane suspected the point of all this was her further humiliation. She rung it out and pulled the flimsy garment over her wet hair hoping she wasn't going to be stripped again. Once on, the ripped shirt clung to her flesh like a second skin doing little to hide her naked breasts and hardened pink nipples.

With no further items found she followed after her tutor, back to the car and the relative modesty inside. Before she could grip the handle Mrs Donavan stopped her.

"What about the helpful young man?"

"Oh yes. Thank you sir."

"No girl, on your knees. Thank him with your mouth."

The attendant beamed a smile as Jane resigned to the task and knelt before him to undo his trousers. She took him into her mouth hoping to finish quick and get out of the cold soon. He was already well aroused with precum flooding onto her lips and over her tongue. As she began swallowing him in she could feel him twitching already about to unload. After a few more swirling moans in her mouth he tensed up and shot his spunk over the back of her throat and tonsils.

Happy now, the young attendant did up his fly while Jane tried to swallow the taste of fresh cum out of her mouth. She padded back over to the passenger door of her tutors car but was again stopped.

"I don't think so little one. Not it that soaked state," advised the stern mistress.

"But miss where can I sit?"

"You'll have to ride in the back."

As Jane moved to open the rear door she was yet again prevented, her tutor's finger pointing further back. The boot door popped open to reveal the cramped oily space that was to become her ride home.

"Would you mind helping her?" Mrs Donavan asked the hovering assistant.

"You bet ya," he delighted.

He tugged Jane toward the boot with a groping hand on her ass. Once there he helped lift her wet body onto the boot as he was tossed a pair of hand cuffs.

"Better secure her. I don't want rolling about and getting hurt back there," advised the tutor

He placed them on Jane's compliant wrists and squeezed her body down into the space. He guided her in head first and paused half way.

Her naked rear and bare legs hung helpless from the back. Unable to stop his molestations she was repaid the favour as he put his mouth into her sex. Once finished taking further advantage of her prone position he allowed her to curl up and fit in the boot. He took one more glance at the slutty girls exposed quim, naked ass and severe lack of clothing below the chest.

Jane felt one last humiliation before she was locked into the darkness like some emergency fuck doll. The brutal young man was forcing something between her defenceless pussy lips. Her exposed hole was stuffed once more, this time with the plastic vibrator from the porn shop.

With one final lecherous look over her body the assistant took a quick photo and closed the lid. He enjoyed her squirming and moaning as the vibrator kicked into life, capturing the moment of cringing lust on her face on his phone.

Trapped in the illumination of the dim red tail lights, Jane was cocooned in the cars metal trunk. She heard muffled voices of farewell outside, then the engine starting and the car taking off onto the road again.

Between the hum of the road and the buzzing vibrator inside, Jane could not fight the swift build-up of need taking her over. She squirmed against cramped boot, carpet and handcuffs as her mind flashed on the memories of her depravity. With each recalled moment of humiliation came a hot wave of lust.

Building with abandoned lust toward a glorious release, she accepted this moment of privacy and allowed herself to let go. She came hard in the isolated warmth of the cars boot, her orgasmic screaming drowned out by the loud engine.

In the driver's seat, Mrs Donavan enjoyed the high pitched yelps of sex from her student. The intimate moment caught on the active phone hidden beside her. Reaching over to the handset, Mrs Donavan unmuted the device.

"Well if you're quite finished Jane. We're nearly there."

In the dark Jane's face burned with embarrassment as she realised her abandonment had been witnessed. Once more a private act had been invaded against her will and at the cost of her dignity.

The relentless buzzing of the vibrator continued post climax and started to torment Jane's sensitive hole. Then suddenly she was thrust forward as the car pulled up to a halt. She heard a car door open and then close. Light flooded the dark place as Mrs Donavan opened the boot. An unsympathetic hand grabbed Jane's shoulder and pulled; she was scooped out and deposited onto the street in front of her family home.

With her hands still cuffed behind her, Jane felt the relief of her pussy getting unplugged. Mrs Donavan made no further move to free her or help her and instead headed back toward the driver's seat.

An alarming realisation hit Jane. She was standing in her street, barefoot, post orgasm in see-through clothes and handcuffs. Imagining having to ring her door bell and be seen in this current state, she decided to beg for mercy...

"Please don't leave me like this?" asked Jane, cuffed and dripping. She could see the cruel lust in her tutor's eyes and knew she was trapped.

"I suppose it is quite late," said Mrs Donavan. "Ok Jane you may stay with me tonight but you'll have to abide to my house rules."

"Yes miss."

"I wouldn't be so hasty to agree dear. There is only one bed to sleep in and you are haven't earned the right to use it."

"Ok," repeated Jane as she resigned herself to a sleepless night of submission.

"Even then you'll be kept tied naked and with your mouth clamped to my pussy till I tire of cumming. Then in the morning you'll serve as my pussy alarm clock."

"Yes miss."

Later on, back in Jane's home the phone rings. Her father answered it expecting that it to be Jane out late with her friends. His breathless daughter stuttered on to the other end.

"Hi Daddieee, hhm, I'll not be home tonight as I'm aghhh staying with Beth for a sleep over so I'll seeeeee you tomorrow after college."

"Is everything alright sweetie? You sound upset"

"Ohhh god, agh, no everything's ohaaagh, fine. I'll see you tomorrow daddy."

Jane quickly hung up the phone and let it drop to the floor glad that that was over. Her held back pain now released, Jane screeched as her tutor continued pushing deep into her rear.

With hands trapped and each foot tied to a leg of the desk Jane had her anal virginity stolen.

Mrs Donavan continued to ram the strap on dildo into her student's well lubed hole as she planned the next outing with this sex crazed girl.

abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers