All Comments on 'A Whisper of Silence'

by barbarianqueen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pinkwindpinkwindabout 20 years ago
Thanks.

The gentlest most moving piece i have read in a long while, and i thank you for bringing a tear to my eye, and knowledge that pain and punishment are not the be all and end all of a D/s relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

One of the very best stories I have read in a very long while.

shanie34Dshanie34Dabout 20 years ago
Simply Outstanding

This story was suberb, powerful, and moving. It showed what a true bond Dom and sub can form. Thank you so VERY much for writing and posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Bravo , Barbarianqueen !

This is a beautiful story. Resubmit it in the romance section as it deserves to be seen by more than the whips and chains crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful!

This story is very moving. I really enjoyed it. I must read some of your other stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow

you should keep going with that. i really really liked it. to find out how she continues to removes the "pain" of sorts that he holds within himself i think would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
most impressive, BQ

at long last i finally got to reading your stories. i loved this one. so strong, yet soft, so powerful, yet gentle. i can't wait to read the rest.

Grae's wench

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 20 years ago
I'd just like to add My '5' to wenchie's...

Really. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More, please!

Incredible! Please write more so that it might be enjoyed! Thank you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous