A White House Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

President Barack Obama grabbed a handful of Jill Biden's long blonde hair as he slammed his big Black cock into the White female doctor's tight asshole. Jill Biden screamed and begged him for more. She told him to tear her ass apart, stretch it and make it his. Laughing, Barack Obama did just that. He pounded his dick into the White woman's asshole, turning her butt hole from a tight end to a decidedly wide receiver. Jill Biden screamed as she got exactly what she wanted, a sexy Black man fucking her ass like interracial anal sex was going out of style.

Vice President Joe Biden winced as he pulled his dick out of Kiki McLean's now gaping asshole. The big White woman breathed a sigh of relief as the older man removed his dick from her sore butt hole. Kiki McLean was going to walk funny for a couple of days. The fat woman didn't know why man after man ( and even some women ) insisted on fucking her in the ass. Apparently, they enjoyed watching her big booty bounce under the force of the thrusts of their cocks or dildos. She was a big woman with a fat ass. Nothing she could do about it. Dee Dee Myers told her to scram. She wanted some alone time with Joe Biden. Like the submissive slut she was, Kiki McLean did as she was told.

Dee Dee Myers took Joe Biden's cock into her mouth, right after it came out of the big woman's ass. Joe Biden couldn't believe it. Dee Dee Myers, the White female writer with sociopathic tendencies who thought women should rule the world eagerly sucked an old White man's cock. Joe Biden thrust his dick down her throat while she sucked him gently and stroked his hairy old balls. Hot damn! Where in hell did Dee Dee Myers pick up her cock sucking skills? He didn't know and honestly, he didn't care. He was thankful for the attention she lavished on him. Apparently, even feminists got horny from time to time. She sucked him until he got rock hard, then spread her legs for him. Looking him in the eyes, she told him to stick his cock into her pussy.

Joe Biden smiled. The gentleman from Delaware didn't need to be told twice. He placed his hands on Dee Dee Myers narrow hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. Myers grimaced as he penetrated her. Joe Biden asked her if she was okay. Gritting her teeth, she told him to shut up and fuck her. Joe Biden did as he was told, and began hammering Myers pussy with powerful thrusts of his seemingly eternally hard cock. Ah, the wonders of cutting-edge Viagra! A piercing scream caught his attention. He looked and saw his boss and former protégé, the President himself, as he pulled his thick Black cock from Jill Biden's now gaping asshole. Joe Biden smiled. His wife always did like big Black dicks. And Barack had one of the biggest she'd ever seen.

Nearby, Hillary Clinton was on all fours, face down and ass up as Revered Jesse Jackson fucked her in the ass. The secretary of state took the Black man's big cock into her asshole without screaming. How could she? Her lips were fastened to Oprah Winfrey's pussy. Jesse Jackson winked at Joe Biden, who nodded respectfully. Hot damn. Jesse Jackson's pipe-laying prowess was legendary among women of all backgrounds, Black, White and Hispanic. And the old Black man didn't seem to be slowing down yet. He plowed his dick into Hillary Clinton's ass. Joe Biden couldn't believe it. He knew Hillary Clinton was bisexual but he didn't think she'd let any man fuck her ass. Oh, well. This was a night of surprises. Why in hell were so many feminists eager to get fucked in the ass by macho men? Was it the relinquishing of power? Joe Biden didn't know. He was a shrewd politician and a dirty old man, not a psychologist.

He noticed yet another empowered woman getting fucked silly. Soledad O' Brien, the feisty Latina reporter from CNN was sandwiched between Sean Hannity and Anderson Cooper. Not a bad place for any horny woman to be. Anderson Cooper lay on the floor while Soledad straddled him, impaling her hot Latin pussy on his hard White dick. Behind her, Sean Hannity eased his cock into her asshole. Gripping her hips, he slammed his cock into her ass. He fucked her hard, wanting to punish her for what she did to his ass with her strap-on dildo earlier. Soledad screamed as the two hot bisexual White studs rammed their dicks into her holes. Sean smacked Soledad's hot ass, and got really turned on by her passionate screams. If he knew Latinas were this passionate during sex, he would have tried one a long time ago.

First Lady Michelle Obama pulled her dildo out of Anne Coulter's ass. Then she made the White female Republican author lick her feet. She grinned as the vanquished White woman obeyed her. Then she left her on the floor and went to her husband. Barack Obama kissed his tall, beautiful wife passionately. Together, they watched as their friends, rivals and colleagues fucked and sucked the night away. Michelle pointed a curious sight to Barack and both smiled as they watched Reverend Jesse Jackson slam his dick into Hillary Clinton's ass while Hillary licked Oprah's snatch. Michelle Obama marveled at Joe Biden's prowess as he slammed his cock into cheerfully sociopathic writer Myers hot pussy. Wow. Where did the old man find his energy? Jill Biden joined the Obama couple, and thanked Barack for a wonderful screw. Michelle told the Vice President's wife to scram and she obeyed.

Barack laughed at the sight of Clinton-worshiping chubby white slut Kiki McLean walking with a slight limp, side effect of getting fucked in her fat ass by Joe Biden's hard dick. She joined writer and political pundit Anne Coulter and the two women sat together, watching the rest of the guests as they fucked around. Anderson Cooper and Sean Hannity were laying some serious pipe on Soledad O'Brien, filling the sexy Latina reporter's pussy and asshole with their hard dicks. They fucked her until she begged for mercy. Yeah, a good time was had by all.

Afterwards, First Lady Michelle Obama ordered everyone to hit the showers. Laughing and smiling, everyone did as she asked. Once all the guests were escorted out of the White House, the President of the United States and the First Lady retired to their chambers. And there, they made passionate love. For theirs is an exemplary marriage. They love and trust each other completely. Barack has his women and all that Michelle asks of him is that he's safe and discreet. She doesn't want any scandals, or surprise pregnancies. Likewise, he knows she has male and female lovers on the side. And he's okay with that. They've been swingers ever since they lived in Chicago. And I'm happy to say that it works for them.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
12