A Who Done It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, my lover left me alone under the duvet to drift off into a satisfied sleep, still bound and blindfolded. I was woken, to the sound of the dawn chorus, by a strange sensation between my legs, I realised that someone was gently licking my balls...

As I emerged to consciousness, I realised that my next lover was already working my cock into an aroused state, her tongue, wriggled up from my balls to my already stiff cock and from there her mouth darted in turn, and with no regular pattern, between my cock, my mouth and my nipples, working me up into a frenzy of excitement.

Then just as suddenly as I had been awakened, she stopped and there was total stillness in the room. I lay listening to the sounds of the awakening city beyond the window feeling strangely aroused, vulnerable and excited. Then I felt her tongue on my chest.

Slowly she traced in a straight line up the middle of my chest. Then in a straight line from the base of my right ribs to my right nipple, then from my right to my left nipple, then in a parallel line across the middle of my ribs. Then from my right nipple, down to the base of my right ribs, across to my left ribs and up to my left nipple.

Then she zigg-zagged up and down my rib cage from one nipple to the other. Then up from the base of my right ribs to the base of my throat. Back down again and then across from one nipple to the other. Then up and down on a diagonal and straight up again on the other side...Suddenly it dawned on my, she was spelling out a message with her tongue!

Quick as flash my trained detective's mind raced back across the letters that she had written so far: I F U W A N... and then she carried on, faster now as I spelt out the letters T A NY M O R E U M U S T L I C K M Y P U S S Y! 'If you want any more you must lick my pussy' I shouted in triumph! 'Of course I will, with pleasure!' I cried!

So, in an instant her thighs were either side of my face and she held my head up to allow my tongue to enter her warm wet lips and slip up to find a hard sweet clit. As my tongue slid up and down her fanny she moaned gently and I realised with a shock that her cunt was entirely shaven apart from a little tuft above her clit. As her hips rocked in rhythm with my lapping, her thighs tightened round my face and she moved toward climax. As soon as she had come she down round and rode my cock hard and furiously until I came inside her. Then she kissed me gently on the fore-head and left me alone again to drift off to sleep under the duvet.

The next time I awoke it was to find all three women in the room. They untied me and left me with a cup of warm coffee to get undressed. Puzzling over my coffee in bed, I slowly put together the clues, and realised that there was only one possible solution. So it was with renewed confidence, as well as a serious of lovely memories, that I descended the spiral stair case determined to deliver a solution to the mystery worthy of Hercule Poirot at his best.

Over warm croissants, the women looked, expectant and amused as I began my explanation. 'As so often, it is best to begin at the beginning', I explained. 'My lover last night against the stairs, had to have legs at least as long as mine, otherwise, the furious fucking she gave me would have been a physical impossibility.;

'Well' Said Ola, 'whilst you are a quite tall man, there is certainly more than one woman in the world, who matches that description. Both Emma and myself are tall enough to manage that, although I admit that Siobhan would find it difficult, so I don't see how that helps you.'

'Aaah, that is where you are mistaken,' I explained. 'You see, my first lover not only was a tall woman, she also made me suck her breasts. These were very nice, but they were small, you Ola have very large, and, may I say, very beautiful breasts. Therefore I feel safe in concluding that my first lover was Emma.'

This revelation was greeted with what I felt to be quiet smiles of encouragement from all the women, so I moved rapidly on. 'Let us now move on to the final lover, here I rely on one clue and one clue only. My final lover was skilled in the extreme, as indeed you all were, and the essence of skilled love making is the element of surprise. Certainly I was surprised, not only by the skilled silent communication, but by finding myself licking a beautifully shaven pussy. I have previously observed, when she bent down on the train that Siobhan had a neat but full bush of pubic hair, therefore, Ola, I have to conclude that you were my final lover and Siobhan was the middle one!'

Instead of the stunned silence followed by applause I had been sure would greet my amazing feat of detection, the women responded with fits of hysterics!

As she dried her eyes, Siobhan cried out: 'Oh this is not only the best sex I've had in ages, it's the best laugh too! I was all your lovers! In the lift Ola and Emma took in turns to hold your hand whilst I kissed you, that's why you were right one time out of three! Last night I had to stand on the coffee table to fuck you against the stairs, but once I'd made that adjustment there was no problem! And I had plenty of opportunity to shave my pussy between leaving the train yesterday and fucking you this morning! And you didn't even seem to notice the one thing we did to try and trick you, Ola lending me her gold cross to fuck your arse!'

'You mean that Ola and Emma didn't fuck at all last night?' I asked. 'Oh no!' Screamed Siobhan, tears running down her cheeks. 'They fucked all right, like they always do, they fucked each other!'

'So' I said. 'It must have been you who stroked my cock on the train!' But this only produced more laughter from the women. Choking back her laughter, Ola asked the others 'Well, not finding out was supposed to be his punishment for failing the second test. But I think telling him would be a better punishment, what do you think?'

Between hysterics the others nodded their agreement and Ola explained: 'The hand which stroked your cock belonged to the little old man sat in front of you. I was really surprised when he did it; he and his wife looked as if they were dressed for church.'

As she said it I realised why I thought that Horace's sister and brother in law had looked so familiar...An hour before I met my client, the prime suspect in my latest case had been groping my cock in a public place! Now I saw a way to get real justice for Horace, so I said to the women: 'In return for all the fun I've given you, I'd like your help with some real detective's work...'

So it was that three weeks later I stood on the steps of West London Magistrates Court feeling very pleased with life. The only problem I had was working out what made me most pleased with the outcome to my latest Who Done It (or should that be Who Done Me, I wondered?)

Was I most pleased by the fact that, helped by evidence from two nuns, two priests and the pearl-bedecked Honourable Lavinia Fauntleroy, Horace's brother in law was awaiting sentence on charges of gross indecency?

Or was I most pleased by wink I received from DC Siobhan O'Halloran as she snapped the handcuffs on to lead him down to the cells?

Or was I most pleased by the fact that I could make out under the crisp white of her uniform blouse the same black silk bra she had been wearing when I met her on the train?

Or was I most pleased by the fact that I knew she had still not yet repaired the elastic on the matching knickers, leading my acute detective's mind to deduce that under her severe uniform skirt she was wearing only the suspenders and stockings I had seen that day?

Or was I, perhaps, most pleased and excited by the fact that on her way out of the court she had whispered in my ear: 'As soon as I have got this rascal into his cell, I shall be taking these handcuffs home to give another naughty boy I know a lesson in how to become a proper detective?'

What do you think?

12