A Whole New World of Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her lips from mine, reached down and pushed my underwear off, my cock springing free from its confines. She took my cock in her hand and stroked me to full strength, which took little effort. She moved down my body and straddled my crotch, her soaked pussy sliding against my cock. I looked down at her, savoring her beauty. Her hair was mussed and sweaty, like her body. Each and every inch of her glistened with sweat. She had a crazed, sexy look on her face that made me want to explode right then. She began rocking her sex over my manhood. I had to have her and grabbed her hips to stop her teasing. I lifted her a few inches over my body, her pussy positioned perfectly over my cock. She took it in her hands and pointed it directly up. She licked her lips as I pulled her down on top of me. I watched intently as each inch of me disappeared deep inside her. Her warm, moist pussy felt amazing! She was much looser than Katie, but her velvety walls felt incredible. Her muscles clenched over me pulling me deeper into her. As she grew accustomed to my length she began quickening her pace riding me like an animal. A few moments later, she let out a cry as her pussy shuddered over my cock, her face expressing the waves of pleasure flooding out inside her pussy. I could hold out no longer and climaxed simultaneously with her, her pussy muscles milking every drop of come I had in me. She lay down on top of me; our sweaty bodies still one and kissed me once more.

We lay entangled on the bed and looked over towards our long ago forgotten counterparts next to us on the other bed. Apparently they had been enjoying the show we'd been putting on because they were still almost fully clothed. Frank had his hand inside my wife's blouse as she rubbed his crotch, but that was the extent of it apparently. That soon changed though.

Frank moved Katie onto her back and began exploring her body. Her blouse was quickly removed and Frank moved lower down her body. Her skirt soon joined her blouse on the floor as Frank rubbed her pussy through her flowery cotton panties. She removed her own bra allowing Frank's mouth to encase one of her tits. He began nibbling on her nipple as he fingered her pussy through her panties. Katie placed her hand on Frank's and lifted it away from her crotch and up to her stomach. She then pushed it under her panties and back down to her pussy. As his thick finger founds its destination she squealed with delight. She rocked her hips up into him allowing his finger to explore further. She was fucking his finger as he continued teasing her nipples. Her breathing became faster and faster until she let out a loud shriek, then fell back onto the bed. Frank removed his hand from her panties and placed his finger on her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked on his finger. She licked her juices off his finger, and then pushed him onto his back.

She ripped his shirt from his chest and ran her hands over his muscular body. He was much more built than I was and I knew she'd always wanted me to bulk up. Her hands moved lower and lower finally reaching his belt. She undid his belt and pants and pushed them off his body. Much to my surprise his cock popped out as he wore no underwear. He had a rather large cock compared to mine. I'm about 6", but skinny, whereas his was probably 8 or 9" and twice as thick, like his body.

"Ooh, what do we have here?" Katie moaned as she took hold of his tool. She couldn't even wrap her hand around it, so she gave up. Frank pulled Katie next to him on the bed and mounted her. He grabbed the top of her panties and yanked them off her body, exposing her full brown bush. He threw the panties across the room and they landed on Justine's legs. She picked them up and brought them up to her nose, inhaling the odor. "Mmm she moaned, I love the scent of pussy" She sighed.

She distracted me briefly, but my eyes quickly returned to Katie. Frank had placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and was slowly penetrating her. Katie was biting her lip to muffle her moan, but it was too loud to be muffled. She cried out as he sank his meat into her depths. I wasn't sure it was possible, but before long his entire length was enveloped by her pussy. As he eased his way back she cried out again. Frank worked his way into a rhythm thrusting into Katie as she wrapped her legs around his back pulling him into her, her boot heels leaving a deep impression in his back. Each time he pulled out of her I could hear the sloshing noises from her wet pussy.

Frank flipped her over onto her stomach; her face buried in a pillow; lifted her hips up off the bed and plunged back into her. This time he fucked her with no mercy. He was slamming into her recklessly. Katie's whimpers were muffled by the pillow and tears were streaming down her cheek. As Frank pummeled her pussy, his balls slapped against her full ass cheeks, which were becoming darker shades of red with each thrust. Frank began to grunt and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Her pussy made a loud slurping noise as his monster exited it. His cock slapped against her ass cheek. He gave it a few strokes and exploded on the small of her back; jets of come splattering against her dark skin.

Again he tossed her like a rag-doll, this time plopping her onto her back. He spread her legs as wide as they would go and sank his tongue into her pussy. His tongue slurped around her pussy lips as he rubbed her nub with his thumb. Katie cried out in ecstasy as the sensations of her second orgasm of the evening hit her. She thrust her hips up into his face, her body rigid as covered his face with wetness. He pushed her down onto the bed and lapped up every ounce of juice. Katie lay back on the bed unable to move, exhausted from Frank's rough treatment.

We spent the night at Frank and Justine's house, Katie slept with Frank, and I slept with Justine. We all slept naked, and I explored Justine's body throughout the night, as I'm sure Frank did Katie's. Justine woke me up in the best way possible, with her hot, wet mouth covering my cock. She moved her hand up and down over the shaft as she smothered me with her tongue. She licked around the tip bringing me to orgasm much too quickly. I blasted my load into the back of her throat, but when I pulled out, some of my come dribbled onto her cheek. She gathered it with her finger then licked it clean.

When we got home, Katie and I showered together, something we hadn't done in years. That night we were still too exhausted to make love, but when we did the next night, it was with a renewed passion that we hadn't had for some time.

Since that wonderful night our lives have changed immeasurably. Our sex life is better than ever. We have tossed around the idea of trying something like that again, but nothing has happened since. We have agreed though that if we ever were to swing again, it could only be with Justine and Frank.

12