All Comments on 'A Whore is Born Ch. 02'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please give more soon

Yes, more please. I cant wait to see what else the general does to her. Also, im dying for the Generals Daughter. Please do not make us wait too long

roadbirdroadbirdover 16 years ago
cant wait

she n hubby both deserve for her to become as much of a whore as the general can make her

use her as much as possible ..she loves it so take her n use her with many

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just a lame story

no fantasy. just a fist full of cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
classifieds

reading the classifieds is more spellbinding that this

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've Had More Fun With Full-Blown Migraines

...than I had reading this piece of crap. Who knew sex could be made to seem so damned boring! And who knew a story that was so badly begun could go on so long?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another english cuck writer disrespecting men

One wonders how demented you must be to take pleasure in writing such male demeaning shit that only the very few wimps into male humiliation are addicted to.<P>

Guess that makes you cuckster of the day wimpus. What a self disrespecting decision to waste talent on such self disgusting male demeanment. Truly sad ramsie. lord of only the sick cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

You are a sick little turd. Your so called stories are about perversions, humilation, ruined lives and famlies. This is supposed to be about erotica, no you eating a plate of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm

Mmmm, let's see, reading this or watching the paint on my garden bench dry. Sorry, garden bench won, it was so much more spellbinding

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And which of the five takes the first cyanide pill

Are any of these animals you created human, no I didnt think so. And what about the mental state one would have to be in to create this story. Poe had his drugs, so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Deliciously raunchy

A lusty fuck, some nonconsent, some roleplaying - what's not to love?

Well done.

rabar7519rabar7519over 16 years ago
hot

fuck the haters! this story rocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Quality

Keep writing mate, ignore the crap comments. Love the descriptions of her getting a good dicking up the arse!!! Hope the general gets stuck in in part three as well as the ambassador.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it coming!

I was so excited that you have continue your sequel so soon! Thanks a lot... it keeps me going back to read it again and again .... for days with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not For Loving Wiives

This story is for the garbbage bin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
..ENCORE!!!...ENCORE!!!...ENCORE!!!...ENCORE!!!...

...YOU GO GIRL!!!...and for those of you who hate this ssOOOOOOO much...isn't the re-read just that much BETTER???!!! The depravity that YOU NEED is ALL THERE!...so don't EVEN TRY to fool anyone...YOU LOVE THIS MORE than the story characters...you NEED this!..IT feeds you what you WANT!...look in the mirror...and you see your soul...this is what you ARE!!!...SO!!!...go ahead and read it AGAIN!!!...ALL OF YOU SOOTHSAYERS!!!...YOU KNOW YOU WILL!!!...YOU CAN'T HELP IT!!!...and you'll continue to seek out more...ENJOY!!!...and for the whore wife...YOU GO GIRL!!!...ENJOY!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXO...;)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perverted and talentless Gutless Pom's excretum !!

As we all know, all the Poms are gutless wimps. In fact, whole nation is worthless. As is this "author" !

HAMFANHAMFANover 13 years ago

I had to give this a five just for all the comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah Hafman,I did the same.

It is interesting however to observe different reactions by different readers.

Some go into extremes,don't they. I suppose we are all different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What are you a lord of, big shithouse?

That seems to be a fact ,the way you write such a shit "story" !

Gutless,wimpy and perverted. Just like the "writer" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Jealousy

I wish I had been part of an organization like the private club in this story. Yes, I am a Dirty Old Man. I loved this story.

InosolanInosolanover 12 years ago
Minor points

The plural of "bitch" is "bitches", not "bitch's".

The fruit is a "plum", not a "plumb".

And the word is "cuckold", not "cuckhold".

Not a bad story of its type, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What are you lord of-- block of toilets??

You should return to your special school and demand your money back. They could not done their job on you, considering your double digit IQ !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the best

good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Hot!

Perhaps it is just me, which I doubt, but I find the idea of turning hot young willing wives into sluts/whores pretty damn sexy. What is not to like. Cheers to the Whores Yet to be Born, may they truly enjoy spreading their legs and accepting all the hard, eager cocks.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just crap

Another story from an was loving Brit. I guess they pick it up in boarding school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More wimpy cuck material

Another writer who enjoys emasculating husbands and thinks all wives need to be cheating sluts Sure a real husband wants to sit and watch this happen. The old general would be cannon fodder and wifey would be hitting the bricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slow learners here

I think if you read the title of this series carefully you may get a hint of the content. Amazes me that some people don't pick up on it. Plus the fact this is chapter 2 so I assume they have read chapter 1. There were a few tips in chapter 1 if you carefully go thru it but maybe a lot of you are just too dense to understand the obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far too long before we get to any "action". Then it's just the same old thing...biggest dick ever...tightest hole ever...she can't take it...she comes to love it, blah, blah, blah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous