A Whore is Born Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers

"Yes, Sir, I am willing to betray my husband to fuck you and any other cock you order me to. Oh, Sir, I need it so bad, I am a whore who craves big cock. Oh! Oh! Oh..."

The General looked over at the panting whore. She looked so alluring, with her legs spread wide, her shirt open revealing her big tits, which shook deliciously as she panted in response to his delicious fucking. "Yes, you do need to be fucked. You do need to be treated like a whore. And there is no time like that the present for you to fulfil your destiny. So, I want you to kneel between my legs, take out my cock and suck it until I cum down your throat, you dirty bitch."

The General, to Katie's regret since she was close to cumming, then removed his fingers from of the bitch's cunt, leant back, spread his legs and waited for his bitch to follow his orders. As he did, upfront, thanks to the General leaving the intercom on (deliberately of course), Frank had been able to listen in to every word as his wife made her terrible confession. Strangely, he felt nothing other than being turned on. Seeing his wife submit to the General so easily and quickly and how she had dressed for him (she would never wear an outfit like that for Frank) made his dick hard in anticipation. He now knew that he was a nothing more than a sad cuckhold and, as such, eagerly awaited the next stage in his bitch whore of a wife's degradation.

Katie, meanwhile, effortlessly slid on to her knees and crawled over to kneel between the General's spread legs. The back of the limo was plush and big so there was plenty of room in which Katie could perform her whore like duties.

The outlines of the General's massive cock were already visible through his army trousers. Wasting no time, she unzipped him and removed his enormous 11 inch erect cock. It sprang out with force and slapped her across the face.

"First, I want you to lick and suck my balls, bitch." Katie immediately lowered her head and started to lick his enormous sack. As she did, she kept her hand on his big cock, gently rubbing it. At that point, the car had come to a stop at a red traffic light. The passengers did not have to worry if anyone outside could look in as all the windows were tinted black. Frank, however, took this opportunity to look back so as to get a better view of his wife performing fellatio on another man's balls. He could not see much because the General was facing him (he was grinning intently) but he got a good view of his wife's rear.

Kneeling between the General's legs and licking his balls meant that Katie had to thrust her delicious arse out. Of course, wearing a micro mini was useless in protecting her arse and all of her beautiful young bottom cheeks, framed by suspenders and set off with a white g-string, was on display to her husband. Her breasts hung heavily down out of her open blouse, and they swayed back and forth as she serviced the General's giant balls. It made a beautiful spectacle to the watching cuckhold which, but for the traffic light changing from red to green, he could have happily enjoyed for a good while longer. As he drove off, he continued to watch his wife's unfaithful activities via the rear view mirror. "Now, lick my cock, you whore." Once more, Katie obeyed her Master. As she did, the General looked down and marvelled at how quickly he had been able to turn this young, religious, conservative wife into a cock sucking loving whore. He thought about how young she was, and how innocent she had been until she had met him. Indeed, at 21 years old, she was as old as his youngest daughter. Of course, the General thought to himself, his daughter was no a whore. [Of that he was sadly mistaken, as all will eventually be revealed in the forthcoming story, "The General's Daughter] Indeed, he had never been averse to fucking his daughter's friends, even when they were as young as 16.

As he pondered how he loved the flesh of young women, Katie was happily applying sweet, girly kisses all over the General's big, ugly cock. It was so big that, when she rubbed it, her hand could not clasp it fully. She also noted her big, shiny, diamond engagement ring which contrasted sharply with the cock that she was holding. It reminded her of her marriage and loving husband.

Oh poor Frank, she thought, she loved him so much, he was so sweet, so tender, but he could never treat her like a dirty whore. And she needed to be treated like a whore, like a bitch whose sole purpose in life was to make her body available for other, bad men. Thankfully he had no idea that his wife had become such a big cock loving whore...

"My dear, do you like Daddy's cock?" It was the first time that the General had ever referred to himself as "Daddy", but thinking about the age difference and his own daughter, he thought it appropriate. In turn, Katie instantly liked the idea since she recognised the gulf in age between the two and the fact that such an old man could take advantage of someone so young, well it made it all the more wicked.

Rubbing his cock and looking up at him, with those innocent, baby blue eyes, she replied, "Yes, Daddy, your little girl likes your big ugly cock. Do you want me to suck Daddy's cock? Do you want your little girl to suck Daddy's cock until you cum down her naughty mouth? Is that what you want, is that what you want your naughty girl to do?"

The General was now panting with delight at how quickly the bitch was prepared to follow his lead. "Yes, my dear, suck Daddy's cock. And if you are a little good girl and suck it properly, there will be more treats for you..."

And with that, Katie opened her mouth and immediately swallowed half of the General's great big cock. "Oh, yes, that's it bitch, suck Daddy's big cock. Suck it good. You know you want to. That's it, suck it all the way down, you dirty bitch." Katie immediately obeyed and lowered her mouth over the General's 11 inch monster so it completely entered her young mouth. The General then placed his hands on the back of her head to gently guide her up and down. Not that she needed much guidance, such a proficient cock sucking whore she had become. "Oh yes, look up at me, look up at Daddy when you suck his cock. That's it. Oh you poor thing, you are crying, I take it my big old ugly cock is causing his little girl to cry. Do you want to stop? Do you want to stop sucking your Daddy's big cock because it is making you cry?"

It was true, the enormity of the beast that poor Katie was being forced to serve caused tears to swell up in her sweet innocent eyes and to fall down her lovely cheeks. Of course none of this meant that she wanted to stop trying to please her Master. So, taking the cock out of her mouth and looking up at the General, she replied, "No, Daddy, I don't want to stop serving your big cock. Please Daddy, please allow me to suck you off until you can take your pleasure in your little girl's mouth. Then I promise to swallow all of your naughty spunk. Please Daddy. Please..." And, to emphasise the point, she planted numerous girly kisses all over the enormous plumb of his dick.

"Yes, dear, suck Daddy's cock until he cums. Oh yes, suck me hard, you dirty little fucking whore. That's it, take all of my cock, squeeze my balls... Yes! Yes! You are serving Daddy's cock well..."

For the next few minutes all Katie did was to suck on the massive member and to gently massage the General's big old balls. The General meanwhile just leant back in his seat and allowed poor Katie to do all the work. It was her duty, after all. And she performed it well. Very well, in fact, for it did not take too long for the old man to reach his climax.

"That's it bitch, suck my cock. Suck it all, you dirty whore. Daddy's going to cum in your mouth and you are going to swallow it all for me. Aren't you? Aren't you? Oh yes! Oh yes! Daddy's cumming. Daddy's cumming. Oh, Daddy's cumming, ahhhhhh..." And Katie, as ordered, swallowed every last drop of the General's copious spunk.

Just a few feet away from Katie, her husband was having difficulty concentrating on the road, such was the excitement being generated behind him. In his rear view mirror he could see the effort his young wife was putting in to sucking the General's cock. Of course, she had never, despite his numerous requests, sucked his cock. She had been a cock sucking virgin until a week or so ago when she was forced to suck the General. Now she looked like she was becoming quite the expert. And as the General came down his wife's throat, Frank almost crashed into a car in front of him. He was shaking with excitement watching his wife perform as a whore and he was close to cumming himself. He hoped that, with the General having taken his pleasure in his wife, he would be given a little respite and be allowed to concentrate on the road.

Meanwhile Katie continued to milk her Master's cock for a good minute or so after he came, ensuring that every last drop of his precious fluid entered her young mouth. Once all the spunk had been drained from his mighty sack, the General put an end to things. "That's fine my dear. Please, come and sit here and rest for a while. You have performed admirably for someone so young, and so inexperienced in the arts of pleasing a man." He was now playing the role of a "kind old uncle" rather than the domineering evil Master, which Katie was more familiar with. Katie got up and sat down next to the General. "Make yourself comfortable and take a little rest, it must be hard work sucking on such a big cock. It always amazes me how you girls manage to do it, keeping such a big cock down your throat for so long. It really is good stuff.

"Now, we won't be getting to my country retreat for a little while yet so I suggest you make yourself comfortable. First, why don't you take your hat off, you must be quite hot in all that clothing..." The General was being a tad sarcastic since the bitch was hardly wearing anything at all. Nevertheless, Katie took off her hat and loosened the pin which held up her long blonde hair in a bob and let it fall down over her shoulders. "Good. Now, I think you should probably keep the rest of your clothing on... Yes, still keep your shirt open for me so I can see and have access to your big married tits. My, they are lovely, aren't they. What size are they?

"34-DD". Katie whispered.

"Yes, so big, especially for such someone so slender. I must say, you do have the body of a porn queen, and other attributes to match. Tell me, do you enjoy sucking my cock?"

"Yes, Sir, I do." She replied without hesitation.

"Don't call me "Sir" when we are in private. When we are alone, always address me as "Daddy"; but when we are with others, always address me as "Sir". Do I make myself clear?" The General's dark fantasies were being revealed to Katie. His penchant for young girls and being their "father figure" were all too apparent, but for Katie, also all too appealing!

"Yes, Daddy. I understand".

"Excellent. Now, be a good little girl and fix your Daddy a drink. I need a little break before we proceed any further. Get me a whisky, ice, no water." Katie was now being asked to be his waitress as well as his whore. For any normal, self respecting housewife, this humiliating treatment would be all too much. But Katie just obeyed and crawled over to the other side of the passenger seat where there was a mini bar, TV, phone and all the other luxuries that one would expect to find in an expensive limo.

As she started to fix her Master's drink, the General just sat back and watched as his bitch performed for him. She had to kneel like a dog and that allowed him to get a perfect view of her delicious young arse, framed by the deceptively innocent white suspenders and g-string.

His mind then wondered to what Frank made of this all. He was sure he would have being playing close attention to his wife as she blew him off. What must he make of her now? She had never sucked his cock, yet she was quite prepared to go down on another man. It must have been humiliating beyond anything the General had experienced. The General knew that the two of them had tried to patch up their marriage, but despite Katie trying to be a good wife, clearly her love for Frank was no match for the General's cock and the way he treated her. Treat then rough, keep them keen. Never was a truer word spoken, the General thought, smiling triumphantly to himself.

He himself was married into the aristocracy where his wife knew her place and duties -- she was to provide him with children and to be the perfect hostess. Whilst never explicitly discussing it with her, he took it as red that a man of his position was entitled to gratify his perverse needs outside his marriage. And that his wife had to accept that. (Not that she had any real choice).

Of course Frank did have a choice, of sorts. The General was curious to know to what extent a man would be prepared to watch his wife becoming a whore. Admittedly, had he intervened, his career at his bank would be over. But the General was of the opinion that a real man would have intervened. Judging by Frank's display today and previously, the General knew that he could do whatever he wanted with his wife with no consequence.

As the General mulled over this happy turn of events, Katie returned with his drink. She sat down and handed it to him. The General took it without offering a word of thanks or even a hint of gratitude. As he drank away, he picked up the phone, dialled a number, and proceeded to make a business call, all the while refusing to now even recognise Katie's presence.

Katie in turn looked on lovingly at her cruel, ruthless Master, who was happily drinking whiskey and discussing business. As he drank away, it only reminded her of how thirsty she was, especially after blowing him off and drinking his salty cum. Yet she had not dared to make herself a drink as the General had never given her permission to do so. Her needs were completely irrelevant and this cold, brutal treatment of her only made her want to please him even more.

With this in mind, Katie decided to expose all of her stocking clad legs to her Master. Shifting in her chair, she hitched her skirt so far up that it came to rest around her waist, not only did this reveal all her legs, it meant that her naked bottom was in direct contact with the leather sweat. She then spread the folds of open shirt even wider so that all of her big tits were on display. She then crossed her legs, placed her hands demurely on her lap and sat back, waiting for the General's next command, happy in the knowledge that she had done all she could to show off her young body to this old beast.

The General, noticing what Katie was doing, looked over and finally acknowledged her. He smiled at what he saw. Katie was looking at him, with that desperate needy look of a whore in heat. She was displaying her body in a desperate bid for attention. He saw that her tits would wobble up and down in response to the movements of the car. She was some whore.

Not to disappoint her, the General placed one of his hands on her legs and gently stroked her flesh as he carried on with his call. The bitch would get his full attention shortly, but business was business.

Thirty or so minutes passed and the General was still on the phone and was still happily stroking her leg. Every now again her had fondled her shaking tits but he was happy, for now, just to stroke her legs. The car had moved off the motorway and they were now driving down a narrow country lane. They were clearly not too far from the General's country retreat. Finally, he finished his call and took one last gulp of whisky. Putting his glass down, he once more turned his head and looked over at Katie. He was now ready to continue sampling the delights on offer. Smiling at her, he eyed her up and down in an approving manner. He was ready to give her his full, undivided attention.

"Tell me, my dear, why do you enjoy sucking my cock so much?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear. The General had decided to engage in a spot of verbal humiliation, he always liked his bitch's to openly admit to being a whore. Some of them found it more difficult than the actual act in question. It added to the intensity of the occasion and made them even more submissive and compliant. By speaking out loud to what they are and what they were doing, it invariably drove them on to further acts of depravity. Of course, in this instance, it had the added benefit of humiliating her husband who was listening in via the intercom.

In response, Katie just looked at him nervously. She did not want to answer the question. Like those other women, admitting out loud that she was a whore was proving to be difficult. Seeing that Katie was finding his interrogation tough, the General slyly moved closer to her, putting one arm over her shoulder in a deceptively comforting manner, and using his other hand to fondle her big married tits. She looked at him in the hope of some respite. Part of her was thankful for the attention on her horny body, the other part of her wanted him to cease humiliating her further by forcing her to confess to being an unfaithful cock sucking loving whore. The General however said nothing, fully confident that the bitch would answer. And of course he was correct. Katie knew she had to obey by answering him truthfully and honestly.

Licking her full red lips and, with her big baby blue eyes looking directly into his, she whispered, "Oh Daddy, I like sucking your cock because it is naughty, and I know it pleases you so much."

On hearing this, the General laughed. She may have found it difficult, but at least she was being honest. "Yes, it is very naughty, isn't it? Do you suck your husband's cock like you suck mine?"

"No, Daddy, I have never sucked my husband's cock before. The only cock I have ever sucked is yours." Katie replied, licking her lips and looking ever so innocent, all of which did not fail to go unnoticed by the General.

"Why do you suck your Daddy's cock and not your husband's?" The General was now starring into the young wife's eyes with a scary intensity. He was just an inch or so away and poor Katie was panting with excitement at this aggressive, lewd interrogation.

"Daddy, I suck your cock because you order me to. I suck your cock because you treat me like a whore and dominate me in a way that my husband can't. I suck your cock because it is so big and so powerful... I don't suck my husband because he has never forced me to... Oh Daddy, you treat me like such a bitch, I can't get enough. Daddy, is there anything else I can do for you? Is there anything else I can do to please your great big cock? Oh Daddy..."

Katie was delirious with desire and was panting like a dog in heat. The General's rough mauling of her breasts had only furthered that forbidden desire, as did the gentle nuzzling of her neck as the General, for the first time ever, started to kiss her. He was surprisingly gentle and tender, which contrasted sharply with the rest of his behaviour. In response, and without any prompting from her Master, Katie's hand reached out over towards his groin and she once more took out his cock from his army pants. It was still relatively flaccid but nonetheless still quite big and Katie's dainty little hand started to gently rub it in order for it to once more regain its strength and power.

The General moved from kissing her neck and started to kiss her cheek, slowly moving towards her mouth. As he got closer, he found her mouth open, she was panting loudly. Katie was desperately hoping that he would kiss her properly and display, for the first time, some proper show of love and tenderness. Sadly for Katie, the General did not kiss her and instead, his mouth remained a couple of centimetres away from hers, tantalisingly close but not close enough. The General, of course, never had any intention of kissing her. That would have displayed a level of care and love that was inappropriate in current circumstances. She was there to solely serve his base pleasure, not for love and care. For that, he went home to his wife and dog. Not to his whore.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers