A Whore is Born Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Yes, bitch, it would be rape. But do you think your Daddy cares? Do you really think he cares about what his little girl thinks?"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh yes Daddy, I hope he does care because his little girl so wants to please him with her mouth and her tight little pussy..."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"So please Daddy, allow you little girl to please him. Take your little girl's little married pussy. Oh Daddy, it belongs to you, it will always belong to you... Ooh, Daddy, p-please be gentle " Katie's pussy was getting wetter as her pleas were becoming more desperate and as it became more apparent that she was going to be anally raped.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Ouch Daddy! Ouch! You are spanking me too hard. P-please Daddy, go easy on my poor bottom. Don't spank me so hard, don't rape my bottom. Daddy, please, please fuck my little pussy... Oh Daddy..."

The General ignored her and continued to punish her poor bottom. After a minute or so, having turned her bottom a deep shade of red, the General suddenly stopped. All that could now be heard were the sounds of deep heavy breathing emanating from the both of them.

The General looked down and, seeing her beautiful bottom so wonderfully abused, and the way she had pleaded with him not to anally rape her had turned him on to such a degree that he could barely contain himself. His heart was pounding away and, for a man in his 60s, had he not been in supreme physical condition, the excitement could have easily caused a heart attack.

Meanwhile for Katie, the pain radiating from her reddened arse and the impending anal rape had turned her into a panting whore of a dog. She was still terrified at the prospect of being buggered, but at the same time the prospect of anal rape had caused a burning sensation in her pussy.

It was a few seconds before the General finally spoke. It was time. "Bitch, your feelings are irrelevant. You should know that by now. Your body belongs to me, for me to do with as I please. You will dress and do exactly what I say and your opinions are neither sought, nor required.

"So, why don't you be a good little girl, reach back, take hold of your Daddy's cock and place it at the entrance of your arse. You are now going to be anally raped." The General could barely get his words out, such was his excitement. Initially, Katie did not move. She was slightly shocked that the General was asking her to be complicit with his rape. He thought that he would, and should, do everything himself. But then she realised that this was all part of him humiliating her and making her his subservient bitch.

As such, Katie knew that she had no choice but to obey. She knew that rape victims rarely had choices. So, with a little reluctance, but still prepared to fulfil his fantasy of rape, she reached back with her right hand and took hold of his rock, hard cock. When she held it, she thought that she had never felt it so hard before. It felt like a rod of steel. Clearly rape was the ultimate turn on for this animal. Then, shaking with fear, she placed the mighty head of the beast at the entrance of her tiny anal opening. Once she had done that, the General replaced her hand with his and took over. Then, with much force, he forced the head of his cock up her arse.

She was now being anally raped.

And as the General burst through the poor bitch's tight sphincter, Katie let out a huge scream as hot flashes of pain cursed through her young body. "Agggghhhhhhh, take it out! Take it out! It's too big! It hurts! Ooooh, Daddy, please, take your big cock out of my bottom. It hurts! It hurts!" The General's response was one of supreme indifference for all he did was to slide a further 6 inches of his 11 inch rod into the young wife's tight rectum. "Daddy! Stop! Stop... it is too much, p-p-please, Daddy, stop raping my poor b-bottom. It hurts! It hurts! Daddy, your little girl is in a lot of pain... please take your big cock out of my little bottom, p-please..."

As she spoke, she turned her head back to once more stare at the General. Tears were streaming down her face as she felt her bottom being ripped wide apart with the General's rod of steel. She looked so beautiful in that desperate, pleading state. And it took a man of complete ruthlessness and indifference to ignore her pleading, baby blue eyes.

And the General was such a man and in response, all he did was to lean forward, grab her big tits, which hung heavily down from her slim body, and, shock of shocks, kissed her panting open mouth for the first time. Her mouth accepted the General's tongue as it swilled around her mouth. She was still panting with fear but managed to respond to the General's surprising act of affection by seeking out his tongue with hers.

As they kissed, the General mauled her big tits, roughly pinching on her nipples, but he took this opportunity to slide the remaining five inches of his cock into her tight anal channel. As he pushed his way through with some considerable force, poor Katie let out a muffled scream. Once the General had reached his target of 11 inches of big cock in her virgin anal channel, he stopped kissing her, straightened up and looked down at her poor bottom.

"That's it bitch, take it all! Take all of Daddy's big old cock in your tight young arse."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

The General's familiar pattern of punishing his victim as she was forced to submit to his evil will continued unabated.

Katie meanwhile was experiencing pain that she had never thought possible. "Aggghhhh, Daddy, p-please! Take it out! Take it out! It hurts. Oh my God, it hurts so much. Your cock is too big, it is splitting my poor bottom. Daddy, p-please..."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You want me to take my cock out of your bottom don't you? You want your Daddy to stop buggering you, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I do, I do! It hurts, it hurts, your cock is so big. Please take out! Please stop raping my poor bottom..." Katie replied, in genuine pain.

Of course her desperate pleas only inflamed the General's passion further as he slowly started to withdraw his mighty cock from her anus. Katie, for a brief, foolish moment, thought that the General might be actually listening to. But, when only the head of his cock remained in her, in one brutal thrust he rammed the remainder of his huge cock back in to her tight bottom. "Yes, bitch, I am raping your bottom, so take that you dirty little whore!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh Daddy, p-please stop! You are buggering my little bottom. Ooh, Daddy, you are raping my poor bottom. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

He then started to slowly fuck the poor girl's arse, all the while spanking each cheek. Katie could do nothing other than remain dutifully on all fours, bottom pushed out fully available for him to rape. And the General did just that, raping her bottom, devouring her delicious, tight married cheeks. He could not remember a time when had had felt his cock so hard nor a bottom so tight.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

That was all that happened for a few minutes. Brutal anal fucking and spanking. And it did not take long before her arse began to adjust to being forced to serve so much big cock and, as it did, the General quickened his thrusts, eager to derive as much pleasure as humanly possible from this evil form of sex

Katie meanwhile was just staring at herself in the mirror, which also served as a divider between the passenger side and driver's. And the reflection she saw would have shocked any normal, self respecting middle class wife: what she looked at was such a respected middle class wife, but that's where any sense of normality ended since she was on all fours, her shirt was open and her bra-less tits were shaking back and fourth; her skirt was bunched up around her slender waist, revealing all of her arse, which was deceptively framed by frilly white garters attached to a white garter belt and which held up brown stockings; her beautiful face was in a constant state of shock; tears were streaming down her face and her mouth was wide open screaming out were the words "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Katie could also clearly see the source of her distress, the General; she was able to look at this huge old brute of a man, fully dressed in a British army General's uniform, his 6 ft 3 frame towering over her petit body and who was violently thrusting in and out of her little bottom, raping her; his face had a look of pure evil determination about it and was covered in sweat, which was now dripping off his face and he was constantly spanking her, punishing her bottom as if being anally raped was not punishment enough.

And whilst Katie may have been experiencing pain that she had never previously thought possible, the General, of course, was experiencing the exact opposite: pleasure that he had never once thought possible. For Katie's arse was, quite simply, the tightest hole he had ever fucked. And he had fucked some holes in his time. It was so tight that, at first, he feared that it would rip the skin of his dick off. But it soon opened up allowing him to cruelly fuck her. And boy did he fuck her. His look of evil determination was actually one of pure pleasure and, so immersed was he in fucking her, the only thing that mattered to him in the world at that particular moment was her bottom and the pleasure it was giving him. There was nothing else he could focus on. He did not care for, one second, of the pain that he was causing her, his pleasure was all that mattered.

And he spanked, not because of any general desire to spank a naughty wife's bottom, (which he often did), but because he genuinely wanted to punish her. And why did he want to punish her when she was allowing him to anally rape her? Because he knew that, whatever may happen in the future, he would never experience pleasure like he was experiencing at that moment. No woman could ever come close to possessing a bottom as tight as this bitch's. And even if he fucked Katie's arse again (as no doubt he would), he knew it would never be quite as good as the first time. So he wanted to hurt the bitch, for not only giving him the greatest fuck, but also because he knew that once you reach the summit of the highest mountain, everything else would be a disappointment.

Of course, this kind of treatment would repulse most normal women. But not our Katie for, after a few minutes of pure anal fucking and spanking, something began to change in her. Something she never thought possible. She began to enjoy being buggered. The change in her stemmed from the fact that the big cock in her bottom had ignited in her hidden, perverse feelings that she never knew existed. And as her arse felt like it was going to be ripped open with each thrust, her pussy started to get wet. This in turn led to a change in response and, in no time, gone were the howls of protest and instead, what started as a slow murmuring of pleasure, turned into groans of approval. "Ooh, ooh, yes! Yes! Fuck my bottom harder. Oh! Oh! That's it, Daddy, rape my bottom. Rape my bottom with your big old cock. Oh, Daddy, you are so strong..."

Katie found herself saying these things without thinking. Indeed, one wondered if she knew what she was saying, such was the combination of pain and pleasure that she was experiencing. It was actually the perfect combination for any whore.

"You like it bitch, don't you? You like me raping your bottom, admit it, you dirty whore!" The General said, delighted that the bitch was taking to be anally raped (they all did). He then grabbed hold of poor Katie's blonde hair and yanked her head back in order to inflict more pain on to her poor, young person.

"Ouch! Oh Daddy, be gentle, be gentle.... Oh Daddy, you are raping my bottom, you are raping my bottom. Oh God yes, yes! You are raping my poor married bottom! Oh God, that feels so good..."

Of course, her "Daddy" was now doing no such thing, for any notion that Katie did not consent to being anally fucked had well and truly gone out of the window. But she still wanted to continue with the fantasy of being "raped" since she derived so much pleasure from it. And she felt the General did also.

"Yes bitch, I am "raping" your bottom, but you love it, don't you? You love being dominated by your Daddy. And by his big old cock. Admit it you bitch! Admit it!" And as he spoke the last few words, he spanked and fucked the poor wife even harder, causing her to scream out.

"Ouch! Oh, Daddy. That hurts! Oh, that hurts. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Admit it bitch!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"And take that, you dirty whore. " Spank! Spank! Spank!

"There, take all of Daddy's big old cock in your dirty, married arse."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Come on, bitch, admit it! Tell me how much you love Daddy raping your virgin arse!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

As the General fucked and spanked her harder, this caused poor Katie to come to the brink of an earth shattering orgasm. But just before she got there, she finally admitted what the General already knew. "Oh yes Daddy, rape me harder! Rape me harder! I love that big cock up my poor little bottom. Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me, Daddy! Spank me, Daddy! Oh, I have been such a naughty little girl. Oh, Daddy, I have been a naughty girl... That's it, fuck my bottom! Fuck my bottom! Fuck my bottom... Spank me! Spank me! Oh, God, Daddy, I am cumming. Don't stop, I am cumming..."

On hearing this, the General could not help but to cum too. He wanted to delay the inevitable as long as possible, in order to continue to savour her bottom. But upon hearing the young wife's dirty confession, he could not help but to empty his sack into her arse. "Aggggghhhhhhhhhh, you bitch, take my spunk in your arse, you dirty little whore. Aggggggghhhhhhhh..." And he came, emitting copious amounts of hot warm spunk up her once virgin rectum, filling her completely.

And Katie's poor husband, sitting just inches away from his panting wife, also came. He came over his pants whilst he watched another man cum in his wife's arse...

To be continued...

© Lord Ramsay

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers