A Whore's Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the lobby for a few minutes trying to decide which movie to choose. The guy behind the counter was young, cute and couldn't stop fidgeting. His eyes kept traveling over her body and she could see him trying to readjust himself under the counter. A smile graced Abby's lips and she could tell he was mentally undressing her. A plastic name tag identified him as Tyler. His eyes were glued to her heaving bosom as she approached him. She knew for sure that Tyler wouldn't have turned her down if she had made him the offer she was here to extend to some lucky stranger. She leaned over the counter and gave him a good look at her tantalizing tits.

"One ticket for Just Fucked Daddy's Best Friend, please." she purred softly. It seemed a fitting place to find the kind of lust-craved brute she was looking for today. He printed off the ticket without saying a word.

"Have you seen this movie, Tyler?" she asked coyly, licking at her lips and gently biting her bottom lip.

He shook his head no, too engrossed in staring at her tits to answer properly. Abby leaned against the counter, pushing her tits out of the corset more.

"i was hoping you could tell me if it was hot. Dirty movies really excite me, they make my pussy soaking wet. Since you haven't seen it, would you like me to tell you about my favorite parts when it is over, the parts that made me want to touch myself?" Abby teased.

Tyler's words were still failing him. Abby thought she saw him nod. She definitely still saw him adjusting himself under the counter.

"Well thank you, Tyler. Hope to talk to you after the movie" she said, fluttering her eyes at him.

He mumbled something that could have been 'You're welcome' as she walked away. The movie didn't start for 10 minutes so she lingered in the main hall. She could feel her heart racing and her body tingling. This task was starting to be fun. It was wonderful to see how men reacted to her looking like one of the girls they were here to ogle in the theatres. No doubt Master knew she would enjoy this task on some level. Abby still felt embarrassed by the way she looked but she was beginning to understand what Master wanted her to learn from this.

She made her way to the theatre, took a deep breath and went inside. As she walked along the ramp she could already hear the sounds of a sweet girl getting fucked. The moans, the screams, the grunts and squeals were music to her ears. The soundtrack was always her favorite part of a porno. The smells were unmistakable as well; sweat, cigarette smoke and the remnants of men's lust assaulted her nostrils. As she finally entered the main part of the theatre, the image on screen set her loins on fire. Splayed across the screen was a close-up of a juicy cunt being plowed by a huge cock.

It was the middle of the day so the theatre was not packed. The few patrons who were present were so enraptured by the show that they didn't notice her enter. She squinted into the darkness, checking out her options. Abby noticed a man sitting in the middle of the top row, all alone. She walked up the stairs slowly, hoping his eyes stayed glued to the screen so she could slip in beside him unnoticed.

She reached the top aisle, walked towards him and quietly sat beside him on his right. She could see his hands cupped in his lap, left on top of right. It was easy to see his right hand massaging his cock through his pants; clearly he was already enjoying the movie. She turned her attention to the screen, so her feelings of passion could come alive as well. Abby felt her tits pushing out the top of her corset again. She brought her hands up and began caressing her creamy, succulent mounds. Since the man beside her was still too distracted to realize she was there, she let her elbow bump into his arm ever so slightly. From the corner of her eye, she could tell she now had his attention. His eyes were roaming all over her body but kept coming back up to watch her fondling her tits. Even over all of the noise from the fun on screen, she could swear she heard him groan.

Abby reached inside of her top and adjusted her tits so that her nipples were accessible. She pinched and tugged on them, making them rock hard. She saw him turn his body to watch her, the images on screen no contest for her openly licentious display. She squeezed her tits together, pushing up enough to finally free them from the corset completely.

While she continued to fondle her breasts, she spread her legs until she felt her left leg touching his. Abby slid her hands down her body and along her milky thighs, still pretending that she wasn't aware he was watching her. He moved his hands from out of his lap and placed them on the outer part of his thighs. She could see his mind working, thinking of the things he would like to do to her, if he got the chance.

Suddenly she felt a tingle along her leg and realized he was running a finger along her warm flesh. She decided to continue to ignore him to see if he would be bold enough to take it further. She felt his fingers crawling up the side of her thigh now and he placed his hand flat on her left knee. He began to glide his hand up her leg slowly, waiting for an objection from her. When she didn't offer one, he moved his hand further up her body. It was time to show him that she knew he was interested.

Abby placed her left hand on his, guided it up to her tits and looked him in the eyes with a flirty smile. This brief acknowledgement was enough for him. He turned his whole body towards her and took over where she had left off, using both hands to grope at her tits. He grasped at her roughly, excited to have the personification of his dirtiest wet dreams here in the flesh. His fingers probed her tits and teased her nipples, keeping them nice and hard.

Abby smiled softly, "Do you like my tits?" she asked him bluntly.

He was so mesmerized by her body and thrilled over the situation that her forward question didn't shock him.

"Yes, I do, they are lovely." He answered, through slightly labored breathing.

"Want to suck on them?"

The horny stranger wasted no time. Without words, he began devouring her tit flesh and sucking her nipples into his wet mouth. She could feel his tongue circling her stiff buds and flicking at them. Abby brought her hands up to his hand and ran her fingers through his hair. She took a look around the theatre, trying to see if their activities in the top row had been noticed by anyone else yet. Thankfully, they didn't appear to have been but the possibility that they could be caught at any moment nagged at her a little. He had no concern whatsoever; he merely concentrated on her tits.

He broke from her nipples long enough to look at her. She smiled sweetly and he came in for a rough kiss. She could feel his tongue thrust deep into her mouth and could barely breathe. When he finally ended the kiss Abby took his hand and slid it down her body. She placed his hand to her bare pussy, grinding it in a little so he could feel how wet she was.

"You're fucking dripping wet!" he exclaimed happily. His face twisted into a leer.

Abby smiled shyly. "Put your fingers inside, fuck me with them."

She had barely finished her sentence when she felt him shove two fingers deep inside her pussy. Abby moaned loudly, so did the girl on screen, and threw her head back. He pumped his fingers in and out of her hard and fast. He was finger-fucking her so forcefully she was sure that her own squeals and moans would be heard over the movie. She brought her hands back up to her tits, pinching at her rigid nipples. She was so aroused that she couldn't stand it anymore. Time to raise the ante, Abby thought.

"Give me your fingers, i want to suck my pussy juices from them." Abby opened her mouth eagerly.

The stranger reluctantly removed his fingers from her pussy and put them in her gaping mouth. Abby sucked them enthusiastically, getting every last bit she could find. Keeping his fingers in her mouth, she reached over and placed her hand on his thigh. She slid her hand over until she was rubbing against his hard cock. He arched his hips up to her touch and groaned. She massaged his cock through his pants, feeling the expectant bulge in his pants.

Abby unzipped his pants but left the button untouched. She reached inside and found a surprise of her own; no underwear. She maneuvered his prick through the opening in his pants. He leaned back, preparing himself for her. She bent over and kissed the tip of his cock, tasting his precum. She stuck out her tongue and ran it around his cock head. He put his hands on her head and she let him lead her lips down his cock. She took the length of him in her warm, wet mouth and suckled him gently, almost teasing him. He moaned loudly.

As she made her way up his cock to the tip she could feel him pushing down on her head. Abby held herself in place, massaging him with her tongue and waiting for him to relax his grip. Finally he released his vice-like grasp. She removed his throbbing cock from her hungry mouth.

She leaned in close to him, her mouth at his ear and whispered, "Join me in the Men's room?"

"Hell yeah!" He took a moment to zip his pants back up while Abby shoved her tits back inside the corset.

She led him out of the theatre and to the nearest Men's room. She opened the door for him and took a quick look around before going in herself. He stood to the side, eyeing her wantonly. She took a minute to check quickly under the stalls to make sure they were alone. No visible feet, betraying a possible audience. If only she could lock the door to ensure absolute privacy but it looked like it needed a key.

She reached down, grabbed the bottom of her corset and gave it a swift tug down just enough. Her tits burst forth, happy to be free from their fabric prison. She brought her hands to them and began caressing them, fondling them. She moaned softly as her fingers brushed across her nipples. He took a step towards her, rubbing his cock through his pants. She moved her hands down her body and latched onto the bottom of her leather skirt. A small tug up made her pussy visible to him. Abby could feel how wet she was and he must have been able to see her cunt glistening.

"In the theatre, you said you liked my tits." She smiled at him.

"Yes I did." the stranger admitted.

"Now that you can see them in better light, do you still like them?" She asked coyly, teasing her nipples with her fingertips.

No words from the stranger this time, he only nodded and groped at his hard cock again.

"What about my pussy? Your fingers got to fuck it, do you want more?" He looked her up and down.

Abby widened her stance and put her hands behind her back. "This is your lucky day. If you want this body, take it. i offer it to you to use for your pleasure. i am under strict instructions to please you in any way you ask. i am your personal fuck-toy, a willing slut for you to play with."

"Any hole I choose?" He asked.

"Fuck them all, they are yours for the taking"

Abby turned around and bent over, presenting her ass to him. She spun herself around again and caressed her pussy, opening her lips to show him her hole. She looked deep into his eyes and opened her mouth wide. He closed the couple of feet between them in a flash. He grabbed at her tits again, groping them roughly and sucking hungrily at her nipples. Abby moaned. This fervent stranger was so excited he would fuck her quickly and she would be on her way home in no time. As he was sucking on her nipples she felt his teeth nibbling on them lightly. She moaned louder, loving the slight pain. He heard her response and bit harder. Abby whimpered, that was more pain than she would have liked but the stranger didn't ease up.

After a couple of minutes chewing on her nipples, he moved on to biting at her tit flesh. Abby could tell there would be bruises left by his teeth but there was nothing that could be done about it now. He brought his left hand up to her hair and gripped the back of her neck. His right hand reached down to her pussy. He slid one finger along her slit, buried his face in her neck and growled.

"You really are an eager slut, aren't you?"

Abby was already aware that she was soaking wet and blushed. She was accustomed to being used as a fucktoy, although not by strangers, and her body knew how to be ready for hard use.

He pushed two fingers deep into her pussy, held them there and wiggled them slightly. Abby bit her lip to keep from crying out in pleasure and arched her hips, trying to take his fingers even deeper. She groaned in disappointment as he removed his fingers. He brought them up to her lips and shoved them roughly into her mouth.

"Suck them clean, you dirty slut."

As Abby licked her juices from his fingers, the stranger removed his left hand from the back of her neck and used it to undo his pants. He took his fingers from her mouth and used both hands to push his pants to his ankles, liberating his throbbing cock from its restraints. He placed his hand on her head and shoved her down to the cold tile floor.

He had a beautiful cock, looked to be about eight inches long, not too thick, circumcised and ready to fuck. He placed his hand on the back of her head and forced it towards his cock. He shoved her mouth down to the base of his cock, making her gag on him. Abby panicked and struggled to free herself from his grip. He held her firmly in place.

"Something tells me that you can handle this, cunt, so stop squirming or I will give you something to squirm about." He snapped and slapped her face hard.

Abby knew he was right. She calmed herself and remembered to breathe through her nose. He was thicker than she had thought and she knew he did not plan to be gentle with her. He kept his hands on her head, pumping her throat with his dick. She felt his grip tighten and braced herself for the inevitable. He thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking it hard. It didn't take long for the saliva to begin leaking out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

"You dirty little cocksucker. Swallow my fucking prick, whore."

Abby moaned around him. She kept her eyes on the door, praying no one would walk in and see her like this. She was enjoying the face fucking she was receiving from the stranger but still didn't want it witnessed or walked in on. For while she heard nothing from the stranger except for groans and the mumblings of phrases like, 'oh yeah baby' and 'holy fuck', as he violated her mouth.

Suddenly he ripped her mouth away from his cock and slapped her across the face again. Abby cried out in pain, the stranger laughed. He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to a standing position. He twisted her around so that her back was to him and pushed her so that she was bent over. He plunged his dick deep into her pussy, fucking her relentlessly. Abby moaned shamelessly, she loved a rough fuck.

"That's right, slut, take my cock!" He growled, ramming into her even harder. Just then an unexpected noise interrupted the stranger's fun.

"Excuse me, Sir, Ma'am. I am the manager of this establishment. I had an employee tell me he saw a woman bring a man in here. What exactly is going on here?"

The manager stood there waiting for an explanation, even though he could see what he had interrupted. He had Tyler, the boy who had sold Abby her ticket, with him. He must have been watching her and was the one who alerted the manager to the events in the bathroom. He was fidgeting with something in his hands.

"Well, this slut approached me in one of your theatres. Offered to let me use her any way I wanted to." The manager looked at the man skeptically, like he wasn't buying a word of it.

"Tyler, you were working the front today, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"These two arrive together?"

"No Sir. She showed up well after him." Tyler continued to fidget and Abby tried desperately to make out what he had in his hands.

"I just came to see a dirty movie today but what man could resist a piece of slut ass like this." The stranger pointed at Abby, her pussy lips still wrapped around his cock. "So are you calling the cops or what?"

The manager looked them both up and down, his eyes lingering on Abby's body. "Well that is the policy in a case like this. And of course, you would both be banned from this theatre."

"Is there any way we could strike a deal here? Make this a mutually beneficial situation, perhaps?" The stranger smiled.

"Like what exactly?" asked the manager, intrigued. Tyler was standing there silent. His eyes were fixed on Abby as if the other two men weren't even there.

"Well, this fucking whore told me that I could do whatever I wanted with her. What if I wanted to share her, with you? What do you say, wanna fuck her?"

The stranger pumped her pussy a couple of times, causing Abby to moan. She suddenly felt the humiliation she was worried about set in. Abby tried to pull away from the stranger but he yanked her back on his cock hard, making her moan again.

"She is a tempting little cock tease, isn't she?"

The manager looked at her again, pondering the offer. From out of his pocket he took a set of keys. He walked over to a panel on the wall, unlocked it and took out a sign. Out of order. After placing it outside of the bathroom, he closed the door and locked it.

"Let's see what we have here then." He said as he approached them.

The stranger removed his cock from her pussy, grabbed her by the hair, pulled her up into a standing position and pressed her back against his body. Abby whimpered. She could feel his hard cock against her ass. His arm came across the front of her chest, holding her in place. The manager undid her top and tossed it to the floor. He sucked and groped at her tits and then slapped at her moist nipples, watching them harden. He brought his hand down to her pussy and smiled when he felt how soaked she was.

"I think we can definitely have some fun with this dirty slut." The manager laughed and the stranger joined him.

"Hey, why is the kid still here?" The stranger said referring to Tyler, who was silently watching the show.

"Oh, I am sorry Tyler. I forgot you were still here. Come on over. I have a job for you." Tyler scurried over, with a smile on his face.

"I had Tyler bring this with him so we could document who you both were after I banned you. It will come in quite handy I should think as it takes videos too. Come on Tyler, hand it over. We're going to make a porno of our own." He added with a leer.

Tyler revealed a digital camera. So that is what he had been playing with this whole time. All three of them smiled. Abby freaked out and started wiggling around, trying to get out of the strangers grip.

The manager quickly turned on the video and set it over on the counter to film the whole encounter. He clearly wanted to get some shots of her struggle. Abby continued to fight as the manager walked over to them.

"A few swift belts across the face changes her tune pretty quickly." The stranger stated cruelly.

The manager slapped Abby across her left cheek and then her right. She squealed in pain and continued her attempt to struggle out of the stranger's strong grip.

"That's right you little whore. Make this as sweet as possible by trying to resist us. Do you really think you will make it out of here unscathed now?" He chuckled. So did the stranger. "So how do you want to go about using this skank?" The manager asked.

"I want her ass. That tight hole is just begging for my huge cock." The stranger said. "Give her slut mouth a try. She is one of the best cocksuckers I have ever had."

Abby had never felt so scared. She was close to fear with Xavier but he had raped her in Master's house, along with Master. He had been there the whole time keeping His property safe. Now she was alone, no escaping. Abby wept openly, wondering how things had gone so wrong, so fast.