A Whore's Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manager undid his pants and kicked them off. The stranger bent her over, holding her at the waist. Tyler continued to watch, the tent in his pants growing. Abby kept crying as the manager stuffed his cock in her mouth. He held her head in his hands and fucked her mouth hard, just like the stranger had been doing when they first arrive in the restroom.

The stranger lifted Abby's skirt up further, spread her ass cheeks and lightly stroked her asshole. She whimpered and tried to wiggle herself away from his touch. He slapped her ass hard and she moaned in pain around the manager's cock. He groaned, aroused further from hearing her pain, and fucked her mouth harder. She could feel more drool running down her chin. The stranger kept hold of her hips and rammed his cock into her ass. Without lubrication it hurt so much, she felt her knees buckle.

Both men fucked her mercilessly as she continued to sob. Their groans of animal lust, which would normally be sweet music to Abby's ears, cut through her like hot knives. She could just barely make out the words 'slut', 'whore' and 'cocksucker' as they used her. Out of the corner of her eye, Abby could see that Tyler had already dropped his pants and was stroking his cock while watching them fuck her mouth and ass-rape her. The shy kid from earlier was certainly coming out of his shell. The manager noticed Tyler's enthusiasm as well.

"Tyler, don't just stand there and watch. Come over and grab a piece of hot ass. There is still one hole that needs to be fucked. Isn't that right, you dirty tramp?"

Tyler approached her with a lust-filled hunger in his eyes that scared her. He lay down on the floor and slid beneath her. The stranger and the manager helped lower Abby onto his cock and he let out a loud groan. So did Abby. All three men were now inside of her and her whole body felt the pain of this fuck fest. Tyler reached up and fondled Abby's tits as he fucked her pussy. He felt huge for such a young boy; he couldn't have been more than 18. She could feel all her holes roughly penetrated from the massive cocks shoved deep inside her.

The three men fucked her for what felt like an eternity. They didn't say much. Just muttered obscenities, grunted and groaned as they violated her body. Their hands explored every inch of her flesh as they pumped her holes; pinching, fondling, slapping, sucking, biting. Nothing was left untouched. From her, all Abby could hear were sobs of desperation and whimpers of pain. This was not what she had expected when she left home this morning. It was a humiliating enough task to find one stranger to let defile her, but three? What would He think of her when she reported this back to Him?

Tyler, the manager, and the stranger were going at Abby like jack rabbits. The manager suddenly stopped thrusting. He jerked his cock from her mouth and slapped her face with it. He let out an animal like growl as he unloaded wave after wave of hot cum all over her face. She could feel it in her hair and even a little went up her nose. The stranger had also stopped thrusting now. He pulled out of her ass, dug his finger nails into her hips and blew his load across her ass cheeks. Abby could feel it dripping down the curve of her ass and down the back of her thighs. He leaned himself onto her back, pressed his lips to her ear and repeated the words, 'good fucking slut' over and over.

Tyler was also ready to cum. The stranger could hear it as well. He grabbed Abby by the hair again, forcing her into a sitting position. She screamed in pain. Tyler's cock slipped out of her cunt as the stranger readjusted her. Tyler exploded his nectar all over her tummy and tits. She was covered in cum, she was still weeping and her body felt brutalized.

Tyler reluctantly slid out from under her, leaving her kneeling there on the floor. All three of her holes were aching. They stood over her as she knelt there, hurting so much she could barely move. The three men looked at each other and an unspoken idea was exchanged between them. Aiming their cocks at Abby's head, they proceeded to piss on her; the warm liquid flowed down her body and along her crevices. They laughed with delight as they pissed all over her.

The men gathered their clothes and began redressing. The manager turned to Tyler.

"Go get the camera." Addressing the stranger he said, "Let's go to my office and I will take down your email address. I don't want you to go away without a memento of today's fuck-fest."

The three of them turned away, leaving Abby on the floor. She collapsed and cried into the cold bathroom tiles. After a couple of minutes she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a tangled mess, her makeup smeared along her face, one of her false eyelashes now on her cheek and she was covered in piss and cum. She had been on the floor so long that she could see the small square tile prints pushed into her skin. She lay back down, not even caring if men started coming into the bathroom now that it was unlocked. She couldn't have felt more humiliated and degraded as she did right now. Suddenly a familiar voice found her in the darkness of her disgrace. It came from one of the bathroom stalls. He had been there the whole time. Master praised her as He walked over to her.

"That's my girl. I knew you could do it. You even exceeded My expectations by entertaining three lustful cocks. I am very proud of you My sweet slut. Now let's get you dressed. We will take you home and clean you up, My pet."

We? From out of another bathroom stall came Rebecca. She was smiling down at her sister as she approached her. Even in her disoriented state, Abby noticed something in Rebecca's hand; a video camera. Master had wanted a memento of His own. For the first time since the three men had left her, she felt proud of herself. She had set out to please this wonderful Man and He had confirmed her success. The smile on His face and adoring look in His eyes told her it had all been worth it.

Master and Rebecca helped Abby up off of the floor. They carefully put all of her clothing back on and Rebecca tried to at least fix her hair and makeup a bit. They steadied her on their arms and escorted her out of the Men's room. As they were leaving the front exit, Abby saw the stranger heading out as well, a smirk of self-satisfaction still on his face.

"Isn't that one of the men you just entertained, My pet?" Master inquired, His voice full of pride.

"Yes Master."

"Excuse me, Sir?" Master called over to the stranger. He stopped, a cautious look on his face. "I believe you just fucked My slave girl in the Men's room?"

"Yeah, so?" The stranger wasn't sure where this conversation was going but he tensed up his body as if he was expecting a fight.

"Tell me, did you enjoy My hot little whore?" Master smiled widely. The stranger relaxed.

"Sure did. She is one sweet fuck. You're a lucky guy."

Master put his hand on the stranger's shoulder and nodded his head. "I know. Come on girls, let's go home."

-------------------------------------------------

Back at the house, Rebecca had been given instructions to clean Abby up and then both of them were to join Him in His bedroom. While cleaning up her sister, Rebecca noticed the bruises and fingernail marks left by the men.

"How do you feel, dear sister?" Rebecca probed.

From the tenor of her voice Abby knew Rebecca wasn't asking her about how she was feeling physically. Rebecca was trying to get a read on whether or not Abby had overcome her fears. Abby simply smiled at her loving sister and they both giggled. They both knew that Abby was going to be required to answer that question when they joined Master after the bath. Rebecca dropped it for now, she could be patient.

After the bath the girls walked to Master's room in silence but hand in hand. It was Rebecca's suggestion that they should greet Him fully naked. Master would want to inspect Abby's body to see the marks that had been made and would likely sent them to bed after. He didn't permit them to sleep in clothing usually. They found Master lounging on His bed, deep in thought, in His evening robe. They approached the bed and were about to curtsy when Master held His hand up, stopping them cold.

"Keep standing up straight girls, I want to take a look at your body Abby. Turn, slowly."

Master looked Abby up and down, registering the areas that would need some tender loving care for the next few days.

"Now girls, sit down on the bed on either side. There is something I want you to watch with Me."

Master turned on the TV and sat down with His slave girls. It was the bathroom Abby had been defiled in earlier today that was showing on the screen. He was having her watch the tape He had made. The three of them watched it without speaking, but she heard Rebecca's breathing become shallow as the video progressed. This was turning her on. In fact, Abby was very aroused herself.

She looked over at Master and could see that He had parted His robe and was stroking His cock. As the men on the video got rougher with her, the more vigorous He was in His jerking. Master snapped His fingers in Abby's direction and pointed at the floor before Him. She jumped up off the bed, knelt in front of Him with her legs spread wide, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Just as Tyler was blowing his load all over Abby's stomach and tits, Master shoved His cock deep in her throat and fed her wave after wave of His blessed nectar. Abby suckled every last drop from His delicious cock. The video ended and Master turned the TV off.

"That was one of your rewards for making Me so proud of you today, My girl. You still need to earn the second reward."

"Thank You Master."

"So Abby, do you think you will still feel humiliated attending Master Matthew's party?" Master smiled at her, teasing her, but from the look on His face Abby could tell He expected an answer. Master could see how aroused she had become watching those men tag team her but He needed to hear her say it.

Abby blushed. "Honestly Master, i think i will still feel a little humiliated having people watch me getting used. But that is the point, isn't Master?" She smiled at Him.

"Good girl, I knew you would learn from this experience. And for being such a clever girl you deserve the other reward I had hoped to give you. Both you and Rebecca are welcome to join Me in My bed tonight."

All three of them climbed into bed and cuddled in close. Rebecca and Abby linked hands and rested them across Master's strong chest. Abby drifted off to sleep, knowing that she could handle the upcoming party. She was even looking forward to it now.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
Doing as Daddy Says Pt. 01 Daddy ties me up and uses me.in BDSM
The Making of a Fuck Toy Naive girl spirals into the abyss. Degradation/Humiliationin BDSM
Nameless Breeding Slut Married man Jason meets gorgeous mystery girl at hotel bar.in Fetish
Slave Ranch Fantasy Slave girls are sent for a time to a new master.in BDSM
More Stories